Adopted

By 22onedirection04

[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She... More

✰Facts About Penelope✰
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
Thank you.❤️

before you read!

11.5K 110 29
By 22onedirection04

Hi you beautiful person who is about to read this story! I just wanted to slide in here before you even get the chance to do so.

I need to warn you that I was 14 when I wrote this, and I'm now 17! Which means that the plotting and storytelling of this book is absolutely out of this world horrendous. That's because I didn't really plan for the chapters before I wrote them, which I highly recommend that you do! I also had no plan for the ending so I kind of just came up with it in the last minute.

But all things considered I still like this book a lot. Just because it was my first ever book I ever wrote, and I still find it really sweet! I'm also very proud of it in a way, since it almost have 65k! Which is very very crazy, like what the fawk😀

But even though I was a little 14 year old when I first wrote it, I still hope you can enjoy it, or at least have a little laugh <3

(Btw, I'm not saying that if you are 14 you're suppose to be bad at writing. But it's just when I was 14 I had not much experience with professional writing!)

Tw; this story contains mentions of abuse - if not comfortable don't read. There will be a note in the beginning of chapters that contain that topic.

Thank you for everyone who is even thinking of reading this book. I love you. Have a wonderful day. If you ever get sad, just think about the boys.

But just don't think of pilgrim Harry, he gives me the creeps.

Love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 122 31
Ariana was an orphan an had lived in an orphanage seance she was seven and abused. What will happen when Niall Horan's family adopts her an she deve...
14.1K 382 42
Seventeen year old Kaitlyn has to move to England with her family for her dad's new Job, while she's there she meets one direction but little did she...
12.3K 161 32
Louis Tomlinson : 1/5 of world loved boy band one direction. All his life he thought he only had four sisters, Lottie, fizzy,phoebe and daisy. When i...
10.4K 84 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...