𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?

15.7K 515 1.1K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

Abby walked up to our table, conversation dying midway. She held chips in her hand from the cafeteria. Everyone looked at her, me giving her a small smile. She gave me one back, fiddling with the bag.

"Oh my God. Look who it is. Avoid eye contact, or she'll think we want her to sit with us."

"Oh my God. That's, like, so embarrassing."

"Ooh, gross. She's so disgusting. Oh God. She's coming over."

Abby smiled, sitting next to me. The conversation started again, Abby sharing her food with the rest of us.

"Maxie, Maxie, Mo-Maxie, Banana fans fo faxie, me, my, Mo-Maxie. Maxie." Brodie sat on the lunch table, posing for Max. Norah created space for Jordan, giving up her seat to plop down on his lap. "Beirut partner on Saturday. What was our team name again?" "Glitter Magic." "Hmm."

Max and Brodie did their handshake, grunting between
hand hits. "What? Who? What?"

They laughed, "Why are we like this?" "I don't know."

——————————————

Despite it being Ginny's birthday, a usually happy time of year, it was silent. The only sounds were the crunching of bacon, fruit and waffles. I wanted to say something but I had no one to talk to.

"You guys love breakfast for dinner."

"I'm not hungry." Austin mumbled. "Me either."

"I am." I took a big bite out of my third waffle, this one had chocolate sauce over it, in contrast to the honey I drizzled on the earlier ones.

"How was the big birthday in school? Anybody do anything fun?" Mom attempted to converse to Ginny.

She sighed, "Not really." "Really? Not even Hunter?"

Ah, so this was Mom's way of seeing if Ginny would tell her, meaning Mom already knew every little detail.

Ginny froze, the clinking of her plate and fork suddenly halting. Mom bit her waffle crunching loudly, "Mom! You know I hate it when you chew loudly."

Austin shot up, storming away. Mom and I looked a each other, startled. "He's nervous for school tomorrow." She reasoned. "It's his first day back since the incident."

"By incident, do you mean when he violently stabbed another student?"

"Stop acting like he's a villain. You're making him feel worse." I reached over to his plate taking his fruit, if I didn't take it, he would still give it to me. It was a thing we did, I take his fruit and he gets half of my bacon.

"Are you excited for tomorrow? Big birthday surprise." Mom tried to change the subject before we argued again.

Ginny sighed, "You know what? Why, Mom? Why can't you have a single real conversation? You act like nothing happened. You know what I want for my birthday? I want you to treat me like an adult." She was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"I'm tired of you. Ginny, you claim you want to be treated like an adult but when things don't go your way, you cry or throw a temper tantrum. You come for Mom, day after day, and she just sits there and takes it, so why are you so surprised when she doesn't tell you anything? If this is how you act when you don't know the truth, just imagine how you would act if you ever found out." I stood up taking my plate to my room, no matter how angry she made me, I wasn't going to leave my food. After closing my door, a slam echoed from Ginny's room.

I was texting Abby about Saturday, she asked what I was wearing, hoping to match with me.

Marcus crashed into my room, tripping over my desk leg. He landed on his face, groaning. I bursted out laughing, my body going weak. I tried to help him up but my body and breathing distracted me.

He pushed himself onto my bed, burrowing his head into my pillow. "Hey."

I tried to reply but I couldn't stop wheezing, his incident still replaying in my head. "H..H-Hey."

He looked up, eyes slightly red and watery, "It wasn't that funny." "S-Sorry. Are you okay?" I rubbed his back with my arm, turning back to my plate. He took my half eaten waffle from my plate, munching it in 2 bites. Licking his lips, he smirked at me.

"You're high again?" I lifted him up, leaning his top half on mine. "Yeah. You got anything else I can eat? I'm starving." He yawned, lightly kissing my shoulder.

"Only fruit, bacon and left over waffles. I can get you a plate if you want?" "Yes please." He hugged me, movement's slightly delayed.

I nodded, hopping down the stairs, only to see Mom and Paul hugging. "Wow, Mom. In the kitchen? I thought we knew better?" I laughed.

Paul smiled and Mom jokingly frowned, "Why are you everywhere?"

"I need another plate of breakfast." "For who?" "Marcus. Legalised weed, remember?"

Mom nodded, pointing towards the contained food. I warmed up waffles and bacon, placing the fruit salad besides it.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, I'm watching you." I pointed towards Paul, eyes narrowed. Mom told me to stop ruining her chances with the Mayor and sent me to bed. Strolling back into my room, I saw Marcus' clothes draped over my desk chair, him hidden beneath the covers. His long eyelashes tickled his cheeks, lips parted.

He must've fell asleep once I left, enjoying the warm silence. I huffed, sliding in next to him. He unconsciously dragged me into him, arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I leaned into him, basking in his warm scent. This was nice.

——————————————

"Austin! Austin, hurry up. I have to pee!"

"What's going on?" I walked up to the bathroom door, towel in hand.

Marcus had left earlier, his mom was calling him. She saw his empty room and panicked, not knowing he was right across the road.

"Austin's been in there for 30 minutes." "No he's not."

She froze, "Huh?" "I just walked passed his room, he was reading."

"If he's not in there, then who—" Paul walked out, a guilty expression on his face. My jaw dropped, Ginny made eye contact with him before slamming the bathroom door.

"You excited for your big sweet 16 surprise today?" "Gosh, Mom. I don't know. We had such a fun first surprise already when the mayor was naked in our bathroom."

I burst out laughing, Paul looked around, gulping, "French toast?" He served me two slices before moving on to everyone else.

"Awesome!"

"Remember when Mom dated Omid, and he'd always throw grapes and catch them in his mouth?" Austin and Ginny laughed at the memories.

"Didn't we catch him picking his nose and eating it?" I interrupted, she glared at me before smiling.

"Remember Louis the fry cook? How he'd always make us biscuits?" "Yeah but his restaurant was closed down. Eight people got food poisoning... in one day, apparently it was rat droppings, but I really think it was the eggs."

Austin laughed, "I liked Louis." "Me too, but I didn't like Tucker." "Ew! Tucker!"

I laughed, I don't know what Mom was thinking when she dated Tucker. "That's enough."

"So I hear your mom has quite the big day planned. Are you excited?" "Not really."

Paul sipped his coffee, looking away. He had tried but Ginny wasn't budging, not for now anyways. The doorbell rung and I prepared myself, with Ginny's surprise came her friends.

"I got it."

"SURPRISE!"

"Welcome to your birthday surprise! Ok. Over here, we have our beauty corner. Over here, we have our karaoke dress-up corner. Then over here, you can make your own clothes. I got plain T-shirt's, socks, underwear, fabric paint, decorations, a bedazzler." "Isn't it fabulous?"

"You guys knew about this, and you didn't warn me?" "Warn you?"

"Girls, this is Brenda and Beth. They work at my favourite salon, and they're here to give you pedicures. Anything you want."

Abby chuckled, "Cool. I want skulls."

Everyone parted, going to do their own thing. I went to the karaoke machine, singing and dancing to (favourite song).

Mom and Ginny were talking, it looked like she was grilling Mom again. She's lucky to have a biological mom who cares about her like that. The most my mom did was give me a cupcake with one candle, and once I blew out the candle, she took and ate my cupcake.

"How much longer is this supposed to last?" Ginny whined.

"That's the problem. Your mom wants this to be a slumber party."

"What? No! I wanna go to your house." Ginny moaned as the others agreed.

"Abby?" "..." "Abby!"

Abby sat up, rubbing the face mask deeper onto her face, "Oh, I don't know. I mean, this was... This was kinda really nice. Yeah, your mom put in, like, a lot of effort for us. It's sweet."

"Are you going soft on us, Abigail?" Max twirled her hair.

"No, no, no. Like, obviously, I want to go and get wasted. Whoo-Whoo!" She pushed her foot onto Norah's shoulder.

"Don't be fooled by Georgia. Ok? She just wants to act like everything's normal, and pretend like she wasn't pointing a gun at my head the other night." My head snapped up.

"Let's not forget that you was pointing a gun at her too." I defended. "She put my life in danger when she held that gun against me. I had every right to defend myself."

"Wait, what? Your mom has a gun?" Norah panicked.

"Yeah, at least two that I know of." "Like two in this house?" "Right? I mean, who does she think she is? Kill bill?"

"I mean, she might be Kill Bill." Max joked.

"She's tried so hard to be cool and show off for you guys, but she doesn't care about what I want, so I don't care about what she wants."

I laughed, "You don't even know what you want. You ask for three different things from her, daily, then slander her when she doesn't 'meet your standards'. It's weird."

Ginny gaped before shaking her head, "It doesn't matter. I have a plan."

——————————————

the chapters are shorter because school started but on the weekends, you'll get your 2.5K-3K chapters.

vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 162 25
• A Ginny and Georgia fanfiction • Georgia "Gia" Miller, oldest of two siblings of Georgia Miller... - Gia has se...
89.6K 2.9K 15
-𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲�...
41.2K 858 152
Why Don't We & (mostly) MCYT imagines **This is mainly an x!fem reader book so not a lot of ships, sorry** Started: May 17th 2017 Ended: February 4th...
49 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...