Shining Glaciers

Von RealCrimR

Emerse yourself into a whole new world like no other, where peace prospers and evil lurks at every corner you... Mehr

Chapter 0: Extinction
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Glacier!
Chapter 2: Fight or Flight
Chapter 4: Everything's Going Down Lodehouse
Chapter 5: Infiltration
Chapter 6: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 7: Odysseus's Words
Chapter 8: A Shooting Star
Chapter 9: River in Dry Land
Chapter 10: Dead of Night
Chapter 11: Mission Impossible
Chapter 12: Chivalry of a Fallen Knight
Chapter 13: Through the Fire & Flames
Chapter 14: Storytime
Chapter 15: The Centra of Attention
Chapter 16: Mission..Somewhat Possible
Chapter 17: The End of All Things

Chapter 3: Live & Learn

43 4 2
Von RealCrimR

*A shoot of a city is seen, more specifically the beautiful New York City. I use the word beautiful loosely but....*

*City Escape from the Sonic Adventure 2 Soundtrack plays!*

*A flash of orange rushes down the streets as a car follows! The flash of speed rushes past various people that are waiting for a bus splashing water on all of them.*

???: Oopsies! My bad!

*The voice sounds a tad bit sympathetic but goes back to not caring as it stops at a food truck, the camera pans up showing to person's face*

Nate Xpress!
As fast as light!

*As if on que a car pulls up and someone gets out looking furious at Nate.*

???: Damnit Nate! We are here on a mission and you are wasting time!

Nate Xpress: Listen Ben, you have to understand that even during mission I need myself a quick bite to eat. I mean look at me.

*The person facepalms as a nameplate comes up.*

Ben Connell
Brother of Nate Xpress
Has no superpowers but excellent stealth and fighting skills

Ben Connell: Whatever you say, anyways I've heard that recent events have lead some of our biggest enemies down into the slums of New York.

*Ben & Nate are walking down an alley way as they talk about their mission.*

Nate Xpress: Oh ok, so I'm supposed to believe that the big bad Montel would take his big plans to of all the places New York?

Ben Connell: My guess is the fact that so much crime happens here that nobody would notice-

???: You came down the wrong alley way gentlemen.

*A man walks around a corner in some rebel gear and the nameplate comes up.*

Mustafa Ali

Ben Connell: Ah yes, Ali. It's been awhile since we've met.

Mustafa Ali: Oh I know but thankfully I have recently gone into business with someone and let's just say I won't be needing the slums of New York anymore..when I will be part of the new world.

*Nate & Ben look at each other questioning what was said..*

Nate Xpress: What kind of drugs did you find to think this messed up shit?

Ben Connell: Care to explain what you mean by...new world, Ali?

Mustafa Ali: I would love too but unfortunately due to my arrangements I can't nor would I ever tell you.

*While Ali is talking, members of his ragtag gang called "Retribution" show up. Ben & Nate stand back to back as the group circle them.*

Mustafa Ali: *Ali points his finger at them.* Get 'em.

*Ben immediately avoids a strike from Slapjack and takes him down. Nate uses his superspeed to outrun T-Bar, T-Bar gets ever growingly furious as Nate continues to taunt him.*

Nate Xpress: Damn, I've taken shits that are more serious then you my guy!

*T-Bar swings but Nate dodges again.*

Nate Xpress: Yawn. You're boring me.

*T-Bar swings again but Nate dodges, Nate attempts a strike of his own but out of nowhere comes Mace who sends Nate flying! Ben has been taking it to Slapjack until he notices last minute that Nate is flung toward him, both men fly out of the alley way and into the streets where Ali, T-Bar & Mace step out while battle music plays*

*Never Turn Back by Crush 40 plays*

*Ben & Nate get up as Ali laughs.*

Mustafa Ali: Having this much power truly is fun!

*People start to run as they understand that they aren't run of the mill thugs anymore.*

Nate Xpress: What the fuck? These two used to be easy to take down! What happened??

Ben Connell: They clearly struck a deal with some sort of devil.

*Mace grabs the food cart and throws it at both Ben & Nate but they get out of the way as the cart hits a car causing it to explode!*

Nate Xpress: Jesus christ! ...Is the food still good?!

*Nate turns look at them in anger.*

Nate Xpress: You can do alot of things to me but never...never, fuck with a man's favorite food truck.

*Nate immediately dashes toward Mace starting to throw hands at Incredible speed the Mace can barely keep up with so he continues having to block the strikes. Meanwhile, Ben has his sights set on Ali but T-Bar is in the way.*

Mustafa Ali: Are you having fun Connell brothers? Do you enjoy the next perks my men have gotten?

Ben Connell: You talk so much and you want to make a point, if you want to make a point then face me like a man!

*Ali smiles sending T-Bar over to help Mace as. Ali & Ben circle each other as Nate continues to punch Mace*

Ben Connell: Listen Ali, at this point I don't care about what you spew it anything. Just tell me where Montel and his business went off too and we'll be on our way.

Mustafa Ali: I don't care about what Montel does anymore, he couldn't hold up his end of OUR bargain and long story short he paid for it..

Ben Connell: You son of a bitch, I don't think you understand. He had necessary information!

*Ali shrugs while laughing*

Mustafa Ali: ...Oops, my bad, it can't be helped I guess.

*Ben & Ali start trading shots! Meanwhile Nate has taken Mace to the ground while he still blocks*

Nate Xpress: You motherfuckers just ruined my favorite food cart! You monsters!

*T-Bar rushes over and attempts to squish Nate but Nate gets out of the way causing T-Bar to hit Mace. T-Bar turns around looking at Nate who is more than furious.*

Nate Xpress: Come tough guy! If you're so big and bad then you will actually hit me!

*Nate zooms off as T-Bar takes chase, meanwhile, Ben and Ali continue to trade blows but Ali wins when he takes out Ben's leg causing him to go down to a knee.*

Mustafa Ali: What's the matter? Is the well renowned Special Agent Connell in a dire situation? One that he can't get out of? Tsk, pathetic.

*Ali looks to finish the job but Ben rebounds back with a massive uppercut knocking Ali to the ground! Ben attempts to stomp on Ali's head but he rolls out of the way getting to his feet. Both men run toward each other and start throwing shots all keep getting blocked! Meanwhile Nate flies into frame getting tossed into a car as people scream*

Nate Xpress: *Cough* Oh look, we have a audience.

*T-Bar runs toward Nate looking to hurt him.*

Nate Xpress: Oh shit!

*Nate moves out of the way causing T-Bar to smash his fist into the car, furious he looks at Nate who is starting to get up. Nate looks ahead seeing Ben down as Ali stands over him.*

Mustafa Ali: You couldn't keep up with me Connell, I know how you work these days and with that it is time to end you with one of my newest little tricks.

*Ali pulls out a glove of his with a circle image on it, he points it at Ben's face looking to end him once and for all. Meanwhile T-Bar lifts the previously mentioned car aiming for Nate. Nate sees this knowing it's do or die. T-Bar throws the car but Nate falls to the ground dodging the car! Ali looks at Ben.*

Mustafa Ali: Any last words before I rid you if my life once and for all...

Ben Connell: *Ben grins throw the busted lip he has.* Yeah, I have a few words. Look Out.

*Ali looks at him in confusion*

Mustafa Ali: What do you mean-

*Before Ali can finish he gets floored by the flying Car sent all the way to the end of the highway! Ben sits up smirking as the scene looks at the car and Ali who has be turned into a trophy after the Car just fucking floored him.*

Nate Xpress: Hey yo what the fuck? What was that for you T-Fuck? I don't like you but damn you need to aim better.

*Ben pulls out his gun and quickly takes out T-Bar's knees causing him to fall down!*

Nate Xpress: Was that necessary??

Ben Connell: It had to be done.

Nate Xpress: Eh, fair enough- Wait what is that?

*Ben & Nate look toward the sky to see a ship that is letting Extinction members out into the city and music kicks in*

*Waking Up from the Shadow the Hedgehog OST plays

*People are running away as Extinction members are running rampant, Ben & Nate run towards to see everything going on.*

Ben Connell: What the hell is going on??

Nate Xpress: I have absolutely no clue but we can't just stand here and do nothing, you'll have to phone Dixion because we may have a delay for the mission.

*Nate speeds into the action as various minions are seen gunning down innocent bystanders, Nate takes instant action leaping into the air and spinning so much that he turns into a ball nailing a minion in the back and grabs his gun. he hits another minion with the blunt end of the gun while he guns the other down! He looks toward people who almost died.*

Nate Xpress: Run as far as you can! Relay the message because we will handle this!

*Ben takes out his knife and slashes a minions throat and then kicking him to the ground. Ben then ducks behind a turned over car and gets in a shoot out with the enemy forces. Meanwhile Nate is still taking it to the last few remaining minions.*

Nate Xpress: What brought all of them here?

Ben Connell: *Still in a shoot out with the enemies* No clue but we are going to find out by going to the source!

*Nate finishes off the last minion that he was dealing with while Ben takes out one of his problems*

Nate Xpress: What do you mean-OH!

*Nate quickly rushes over and guns down the final two enemies, him & Ben get up to see that the ship is flying off!*

Nate Xpress: Oh THAT source!

Ben Connell: What other fucking source woud there be? come on!

*Ben grabs Nate and pulls out his grappling hook!*

Nate Xpress: Hey yo isn't this a little sus? You're holding me like a disney princess!

Ben Connell: Holy shit shut up.

*Ben shoots the hook and it hits the ship, both of them swing into the ship and hide behind some cargo. A man storms into the room and immediately backhands a henchmen and the nameplate immediately tells his name.*

Nate Virginia
High ranked member of Extinction

Nate Virginia: Idiots! How does Mirage find you people? You've thrown away everything just to be useless, spineless and miserable low life's. You failed to take down two people when you had the numbers advantage and now I am taking the backlash for YOUR mistakes! I hope it was worth it because I'll have your heads on the end of my crowbar by days end.

*Virginia walks away as Nate & Ben look at each other*

Ben Connell: Nate...

Nate Xpress: Yes?

Ben Connell: Call Dixon..there may be a bigger problem then Montel

*Ben & Nate look at each other then Nate pulls out his phone and the scene ends.*

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 3: END

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32 0 14
A slave stuck on a desert kingdom which serves as his prison. A chance meeting along with an unforeseen event will force him to decide what he wants...
306 2 29
In the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule, they fight for sovereignty under the banner of their High King, Mario. In the South, King Ganon's tyranny reigns...
5 0 25
Following a heavy disagreement, One person's world is threatened with destruction. Follow their journey as they save themselves through struggle and...
255 3 12
It's the Origins of How The Super Hero Brothers become to be. This takes place in Nate and Whisper points of view. The two discovered an unknown myth...