The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
55 | early gift
56 | one week
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

54 | stones and moans

19.2K 419 438
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

We rush into Narcissa's big closet room and shut the door after. It's midday, but the sun is covered with grey clouds, making the room appear dark.

Without hesitation, I kneel down to the one tile and pull it out. The diary is gone, but the other two things are luckily still here.

"Is it there?" Asks Draco standing by the door and checking in case someone walks in.

"Yes,"

It's a basic white candle that has nothing special on it. I don't think this is an actual horcrux, but then when I touch it, the pulsating feeling goes through my body just like the last time. There's definitely something going on.

"Grab it and let's go," commands me Draco and peeks out of the door.

When we got back to Draco's room, I quickly put it on a shelve above a black fireplace. I felt like I need to get rid of it before the pulses spread through my whole body.

"What do we do now?" Asks Draco while examining the candle from close.

"I'm going to the shower, and you lit the damn candle," I command and walk away into the bathroom.

I've been here once, so it won't take me long to understand how his stupid complicated shower works like the last time. These clothes on me - his white shirt and grey boxers are dirty from my blood, because I haven't taken a shower until now.

I gladly undress and hop into the shower. The blood that dried on my skin is hard to her rid of, so I use a sponge. As warm water is dripping down my body, I sit down and tilt my head against the tile wall behind me.

What the fuck is going on?

I didn't have time to think about everything that happened until now. I sum everything up in my head: how Ginny pretended to be my best friend just to find out something about a ring, how Harry and his friends kidnapped and tortured Draco while they sent a fake one so I don't notice. All this for a ring that might be a horcrux?

I know they are on a hunt, but this is far beyond just searching for a horcrux. It seems like it's the last one they can have, because they'll never get me. Maybe it's true, maybe they have all the the other horcruxes and the ring is the last.

But what then? What if they have all of them? There are still two alive - me and Harry. What do they want to do with that? Kill us? Sacrifice us for the higher good? They wouldn't kill Harry, he's like their only hope. However, I can imagine them wanting to kill me, the heir of the Dark Lord. I'm the real threat.

I wonder how my father would react it I told him about everything I know.

"You alright?" Shouts Draco from the other room.

"Yes!" I reply and stand up, because I think I hear him coming in.

"Can I come in?"

I look at my body and make sure all the blood is gone and washed and then quickly brush through my hair.

"It's your bathroom..."

Without any more words, I hear the door open and Draco walks in in his underwear. I pretend I'm not tempted by his presence and only glance at him for a second, then I continue showering.

Draco examines my naked body and sits on the edge of the bath. In his hand, he's holding a pack of cigarettes. He takes out one and puts it between his lips, then leans over to me to light it up.

I smile and conjure a flame in my wet hand. The cigarette immediately catches the fire and I watch the flame sparkle in Draco's eyes.

"I though you didn't smoke," I said and looked away.

"Well," he says and I hear him inhale the smoke into his mouth, "bad times,"

"Bad times, indeed,"

I usually don't like anyone interrupting my private space, but I don't mind Draco's presence. He's not making me uncomfortable at all, I actually enjoy it. As I'm showering, I glance at him and we exchange smiles. He adores me, I can see it in his eyes.

"I'll join you in a sec," he says and burns the cigarette.

"Really?" I mock him, "what if I don't allow that?"

He stands up from the bath and with one swift movement, he pulls down his underwear. One thing I know, it's stone hard and ready.

"It's my bathroom, after all," he says and joins me in the shower.

We don't wait any second, because I think we've been already waiting for this too long. Since we came here, we've been to busy with other stuff. Now, it's just him and I. And a warm shower.

I turn my body to him and he immediately presses me hard against the tiled wall that's nicely warm from the hot steam and water. I gasp for breath and smoke provocatively, letting the water pour on my hair.

With one hand, Draco takes my throat and gently squeezes it, the another one travels down my belly toward my pussy. As his fingers touch it, the skin in there shivers. I press my lips hard against his and start kissing him passionately.

Just when I grab his dick into my hand, his fingers slide into me without warning. I moan from all the sudden pleasure and shock also, and tilt my head back so he has more space on my neck to choke me. The kisses become more and more hungry, he bites my bottom lip until I do the same to his.

I'm fully aware of his fingers in me, going back and forth fast. It's getting hard for me to stand properly, plus my hand is starting to hurt from the hand job.

He quickly pulls out his fingers and pushes me down to my knees. I immediately know what's about to happen and look up at him. He runs his fingers, wet from my pussy juice, through my lips and then presses my head toward his dick that's right in front of me.

I don't wait, I put it all into my mouth. I hear him moan, which only encourages me to suck deeper. With his hand on my head, he's pushing me in and out again and again. I add one hand and do a mixture of blow and hand job at once. He seems to like that.

God, he's so hot moaning like that. His eyes are closed, water dripping down his eyelashes, his mouth slightly opened from the pleasure. Every time I suck deep, the abs on his belly tighten and come out. He's madly hot, it feels almost illegal to even look at him.

Now, this makes me question me. Why have I been fucking around with Theo, when I could have been doing Draco the whole time?

"Fuck!" He cusses and moans at the same time.

Then he makes me stand up and quickly turns my body toward the wall, my back is now facing him. He puts his lips on my neck and slowly starts to go down with them through my whole spine, toward my butt. There, he spreads the cheeks out and slides his tongue into me just for a second.

He quickly stands up and without any warning, he slides his huge dick into me.

I can't help but moan from my whole throat. He immediately puts his hand over my mouth to shut me up, but that doesn't help much. He's too big, I feel like he's about to destroy me.

He's fucking me hard against the wall, his fingers slip into my mouth and I fully suck them. With every thrust, I hear him breath out hard. His head is in my left shoulder, his mouth by my ear so I can hear his sounds of pleasure.

"I love you," he whispers all of sudden.

It shocks me for a while, I definitely didn't expect him to say that.

Say it back, say it back, say it back...

"I-" I start, but he thrusts into me so hard that I shut up.

"I...um-" I try again, but however hard I try, I can't say it. I can't make myself say those words, I guess this is the curse.

"It's okay. I know you do," he says and strokes my back.

We finish and get out of the bathroom in our towels.

"Look, it's almost-" I mumble when I come closer toward the candle. Draco immediately walked to me.

"There's something in the wax-" I say.

Without hesitation, Draco blows the flame and quickly spills the wax on the shelf before it stiffens.

"Oh my-"

"It's a ring," says Draco and gasps his mouth.

"With black thing in the middle," I add, covering my mouth with my hand. I can't believe it was that simple.

He grabs it into his fingers and puts one arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body.

"You think this is it?" I ask him.

"It has to be, I feel...I feel it too, the pulsing-"

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, it's...I've never felt anything like that before," he says while examining the ring in his fingers. "We should tell my mother-"

"No, no way," I say quickly and grab the ring.

"Why?"

"We can't trust your parents, they're with my father..." I mumble under my nose.

It's a golden ring with irregular black crystal in the middle.

"What?"

I look at his confused face and realize I've never told him about the dream.

"I don't wanna talk abou-"

"Amelie," he says and grabs my cheeks with his both hands.

"I love you, so please, if you can't love me, at least trust me,"

I took a deep breath and explained everything to him. From all the dreams to the last one.

"...he killed her because he wanted a male heir-"

"What!?"

"Yeah, husband of the year..." I mumble.

"So that's how he made you a horcrux..."

"Huh?"

"He split his soul by killing your mother...so he basically put part of him into you,"

"Wait, does that mean he can hear my thoughts?"

"No...not if you practiced occlumency,"

"I did..."

Aunt May practiced with me in secret. I remember one time when my father got home and May told me not to tell him. It makes so much sense now.

"Hey, I'm on your side, okay? If anyone touches you, I'll kill them."

Draco
________

It was a rough day. Once we got out of my room, my mother hasn't stopped asking questions. It was hard to lie to her, but I respect Amelie's wishes and didn't tell her the truth.

We're returning to Hogwarts tomorrow, which means I'm gonna have to be face to face to Potter and his friends. They will be a constant reminder of how weak and vulnerable I felt.

Now that Amelie told me the truth about her father, it allows me look at her in different way. Until now, I though she's a spoiled daughter that thinks she can do whatever she wants with no consequences. She's much more than that.

It's middle of the night and I can't sleep. I'm twisting the ring in my fingers and trying to think of a reason why this thing pulses in my hands as well as in Amelie's. If it's a horcrux like we think, wouldn't it only happen to her? What does it have to with me?

Amelie's sleeping next to me with her leg over my thigh. At least one of us is getting their beauty sleep.

Black stone, black stone, black stone...

I feel like the answer is on the tip of my tongue, I just have to dig deeper in my memory. I heard something about that, I'm sure...

It's black, shiny, pulsating when one touches it. Hidden for ages in a useless basic candle...almost like...

Then it hits me. It's a no horcrux.

It's a fucking resurrection stone, one of the Deathly hallow.

"What are you doing?" Asks Amelie all of sudden.

"It's not a horcrux..." I mumble under my nose, still amazed that I'm actually holding a real deathly hallow in my hand. It makes perfect sense - aunt May hid it only to give it to Amelie when the time comes.

Amelie yawns and asks what is it.

"Resurrection stone,"

"But why would I need that?" She asks me with a sleepy voice.

"Because you have to die first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.8M 53.7K 163
Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once the doctor said that it is a girl, I was...
1.4K 63 9
short stories of certain wild characters
41.2K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...