Broken Love | Villain Todorok...

ijustreadbooks05 tarafından

[Villain Todoroki x Reader] Todoroki was kidnapped when you both were in your last year of elementary school... Daha Fazla

Background Information
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Good Ending
Ending #2
Evil Ending
Final Ending

Chapter Sixteen

927 20 19
ijustreadbooks05 tarafından

(Y/n)'s POV

Finals had finally arrived, and you were practically worried sick. Katsuki goes a little extreme when it comes to training, so for the past two weeks, he has been working you to death. On the bright side, you're way stronger than you'd been before. Not to mention, you got to know the Bakusqaud better! It felt good to have friends, and Mina now proclaimed herself your new best friend.

"(Y/N), WAIT UP!"

"CAN'T," you yell, speed walking to the lunch line. Hands close in around your waist as you use the moves Katsuki taught you to you flip your attacker onto the floor. Shoto grunts as he blinks at you in alarm.

"Darling, you seem tense?"

"SORRY!" you yelp, helping him to his feet as Katsuki threw him a smug grin while passing to get his lunch. Shoto frowns at him but shrugs. "We have finals today, and I'm kinda freaking out." You explain, getting your lunch and paying.

"If it makes you feel any better, you could take on any one of these teachers and win in a heartbeat," Shoto reassures, sitting down across from you as he opens his own lunch. "They're just heroes." He says it like it's an insult.

"Thanks, Sho. I've been training, but I'm still pretty nervous." Sighing, he gives you a soft smile before wincing as the Bakusquad arrives.

---------------------- Time skip---------------------------------------------------------------

Your hero outfit hugs your skin as you nervously tug on the dark fingerless gloves. You swept your (H/c) hair into a messy french braid as you pull down your dark hood and stand outside the building with your classmates. Katsuki comes up behind you and notices your trembling hands. "(n/n), chill the fuck down. Your gonna BLAST THESE BASTARDS TO HELL!"

"I'M FREAKING OUT SUKI. DO NOT TELL ME TO CHILL."

"DUMBASS. YOU'RE GETTING INTO YOUR OWN HEAD." Kirishima and Mina walk up and view both of you with faintly amused looks.

"Good luck, everyone!" Kiri says, looking determined.

"I DON'T NEED LUCK," Suki snaps, glaring at Mr. Aizawa. You sigh, fiddling with your fingers as you go over fighting techniques in your head. Kiri offers you a sympathetic look as Mina wraps her arm around your shoulders and begins to talk about how cool being a hero would be. Appreciating the distraction, you try to pay attention to the conversation. 

"I hear that we are fighting those robots from the entrance exam! We'll win for sure!" She exclaims, and you nod nervously. Shoto walks towards the group and you feel his hand brush yours as he stands next to you. The crowd quiets as the teachers stand in front of them. Wh- why were all the teachers here?

"Now then... let's begin the last test," Mr. Aizawa states, commanding the attention of the group. "Remember, it's possible to fail this final." You shrink back as your doubts pound in your head. He's talking about you, isn't he? "If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Your hands begin to tremble once more as you try not to look nervous. Shoto holds out his hand in a silent offer, and you throw him a grateful glance as you grab his icy hand and sigh as it cools down your burning fingertips. "I expect many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing today."

THEY WOULDN'T... would they? Mina said robots, and you felt assured when Kami calls out "WE'RE FIGHTING THOSE BIG OL' ROBOTS!" Your grip on Shoto's hand tightens as he squeezes back. You could do this. You've done it before and you can most certainly do it again.

"Actually, this year's test will be completely different for various reasons!" Nezu declares, jumping out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf. Shit. Shoto smirks at you as you sweatdrop along with Mina and Kami.

"Sho. I'm so so so dead," you murmur, staring at the intimidating teachers. He squeezes your hand and gives you a somewhat reassuring smile.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people!" Why is the principal so happy about this? This is NOT a good thing. Fighting... teachers?

You'll take your F now, please.

"So what does that mean for you?" Principal Nezu points at the students and you slightly shift behind Shoto. "You, students, will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be none other than our esteemed teachers!" RIP you. You count the group and notice there is now an uneven number. Aizawa looks at you and grins. Which is terrifying in itself since he almost never smiles.

"(Y/n), since your quirk is a bit unusual, you will be going against me by yourself." Well, now you were definitely ready to turn around and just ditch. Mina, Kami, and Kiri all gape at you as Bakugou looks like he's conflicted between laughing and yelling. Shoto's grip tightens reassuringly, while you sweatdrop once more under the pity of your fellow classmates. It's not like you can just say 'No thanks, I choose life.'

"Y- yes, s-sir," you mumble, banishing the fear from your gaze. As if you weren't nervous already. Now you were fighting Eraserhead. The pro hero who could banish your quirk and beat you in a heartbeat. Not to mention, now you don't have a partner. It's fine... great... amazing. Mhm. FANTASTIC.

"Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on varying factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." He then shows you all the teams, and you burst out laughing.

Yaoyorozu and Shoto vs Eraserhead

Midoriya and Katsuki vs. All might (To your never-ending amusement.)

Kiri and Sato vs. Cemento

Tokoyami and Tsu vs. Ectoplasm

Ojiro and Iida vs. Power Loader

Aoyama and Uraraka vs. Thirteen

Mina and Kami vs. Nezu

Jiro and Kota vs. Present Mic

Hagakure and Shoji vs. Snipe

Mineta and Sero vs. Midnight

And then there's you.

"STOP LAUGHING!" Katsuki scowls but never breaks the glare he has pinned on Izuku. "I'M PAIRED WITH THAT SHITTY NERD DEKU."

"I KNOW," you barely gasp out as you recall them in middle school. "Suki, you really need to work out a plan with him. At least you HAVE a partner." You say, calming down and giving him an amused look.

"Whatever, dumbass. Worry about your own fight." He snaps as you roll your eyes and watch Shoto and Yaoyorozu face off against Mr. Aizawa. Hopefully, you can use this as an opportunity to study Eraserhead's fighting style and weaknesses. All you have to do is handcuff him, or escape. Sounds easier than it is.

Shoto seems to be talking with Yaoyorozu as they run, and you really hope that they succeed. For some reason, Yaogorozu continues to make... Russian nesting dolls? Confusion clouds your thoughts as you try to strategize and figure out their plan. Lucky for you, Izuku is in his muttering phase as he watches the exam with invested interest. Eraserhead crouches from a high point, which makes sense since it can give him the view needed to use his quirk. He's sneaking up on them as the pair are talking, and all you want to do is warn them.

Shoto smirks at him as the teacher hangs like a spider from the power cords. Sho goes for an attack but Mr. Aizawa dodges. Within moments, Sho is tied up and scowling at the hero as the hatred in his eyes is almost palpable. "Come on, Sho. Beat his ass," you mutter, hating the sight of Sho tied up. Mr. Aizawa places a bunch of pointy stuff under Sho as he ties him up. There's no way he can get out of those restraints and not get hurt. 

Curiously, Mr. Aizawa puts in eye drops as he teaches. There's got to be a weakness there. When he blinks, the effect ends... which means there's got to be a small opening. The pair ends up winning and immediately you run up to Shoto and hug him.

"YOU DID IT! AH, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" He smirks, but you can tell something is bothering him. "Sho, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. That hero bastard just gets on my nerves, that's all." He places a kiss on your head but his eyes are distant. "Nothing for you to worry about, darling."

"Alright, but we are coming back to this. You were amazing!!!" You grin as he smirks and shakes his head.

"You really haven't changed much since we were younger."

"That's not an insult," you say proudly, distracted from your nerves as you led him back to the viewing station to watch the other fights. Kiri, Kami, Mina, and Sero were all moping around since they failed, but you tried to cheer them up. They all had a small smile by the end of it. After Suki and Izuku fought All Might, they were badly injured. "SUKI!" You exclaim, standing up and staring at the screen in horror. Kiri looks just as worried as the class holds their breath. Oh stars... this was bad. In the end, they won. Yet, it was a brutal battle.

Before you knew it, it was the beginning of your battle. Your nerves hit you in the stomach as you go through a calming breathing exercise."I'M GONNA GET MURDERED!" You whimper as you think back to Suki's battle. Mina hugs you as you head out and face your battle.

"(Y/N) (L/N), FINAL EXAM. BEGIN!" The buzzer goes off and you immediately get some cover. Keep your fingers glowing. Breathe and just... don't die. Sighing, you sit down and sense the area for Aizawa's mental energy. Fuck. He's heading right towards you. Your eyes fly open as you look around for a weapon. Resources.

SHIT. Your fingers aren't glowing. "OH CRUD." You roll as his scarf attacks.

"You rely too much on your quirk. Remember to use your other skills." What other skills?

"Yeah, yeah," you mutter, leading him into your trap. Running, you jump out the window and fall two stories before rolling and running, sending rocks falling in your wake as you feel the familiar flicker in your fingertips.

HE BLINKED.

Turning around, you use your quirk to tighten his scarf into a blindfold. Immediately, you send your handcuffs spirling as he dodges and listens. "I'm so sorry." You murmur as you engage in combat. He defends himself with movement that clearly shows his experience. 

(The girl fighter is you, and the boy fighter is blindfolded Aizawa) (I tried to find a cool fighting thing lol but you can change any of the fighting styles) 

After managing to get a hit in, you're kicked back and he once again controls his scarf. "Good try, but you have to be prepared to face experienced opponents." He advises, viewing you with bored eyes. Your fingertips flicker out and you snarl.

"Sorry." You grab a sharp of sharpened metal as you use it at a weapon. Dodging the scarf, you watch as he blinks before creating a mirrored force field around him. You can see him, but he can't see you. The energy it takes is quickly draining you, but you rush for the handcuffs and create a small opening to handcuff him. Mr. Aizawa fights the shield, knowing that he's technically weakening you with every attack. You let out an annoyed groan as your forcefield begins to glow brighter.

It's a struggle, but you dodge the scarf as it zooms through the small opening and you use your quirk to keep your teacher still. The horn blares as you capture him, and the forcefield shatters in a rainfall of glittering gold sparks.

Minimal damage to the properties, and minimal damage to the villain. Good.

"Sir? Are you okay?" You ask, worried as Mr. Aizawa looks at you with a confused expression.

"Yeah, kid. I'm fine. Nice use of resources, but don't forget that some villains might be able to predict your moves and use your fear of hurting others against you." Stars sake, why are you so obvious?

"Thank you, sir," you say, trying to smile before almost stumbling in front of him. Stay strong, you think, trying NOT to faint in front of everyone. You make it a few steps before walking clumsily towards the exit. Mr. Aizawa throws you an amused glance while you fall to your knees and attempt to get back up again.

Shoto waits at the exit and picks you up without any hesitation. "(N/n) you did so well!" He murmurs, as your eyelids begin to droop with exhaustion.

"I'm not fainting... I'm just napping until you need me."  you mutter, fighting exhaustion as Shoto laughs a little.

"Let's go with that." A small smile graces your lips as you notice you're headed to medical support. Finally, oblivion sinks its claws into your mind and you lose all sense of time and place.

I had writer's block when writing this, so it might've come out a little late. Hope you like it though!!!!!!!! Tysm for reading and I hope you have/had an amazing day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

345K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
38.2K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
10K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
368K 13.9K 16
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" When Y/N started her first year at the new school, she was alread...