๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ.

By EvilTwinzz

It's do or die, is you gone ride ? More

๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐„๐“ ๐‘๐”๐๐๐„๐‘
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
THEE END
SHE GONE GO HAM ON ME DICKKKKKK
DICK IN THE BOOTY LI BOI
UNGRATFUL LI BITCH I TAKE HA ASS OFF GIMME THEM TITTIES BACK
SEQUEL
psa

07

21.5K 1.2K 2.3K
By EvilTwinzz

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

she's 17 now and it's 2021 corona don't exist and it's present time - desyybaybee

latto woke up to her phone ringing groaning she grabbed her phone squinting her eyes at the screen.

" hello " latto answered in a crusty voice as she sat up and looked at the time.

" AYE BEST COME TO THE BANDO " A.K yelled as he ran away from booka who was chasing him.

" for why " latto asked gettin out her bed letting out a deep sigh

" uncle sev gotta tell us sum " A.K said then she heard a loud thud before the phone hung up.

shaking her head latto got up, and made her way to the bathroom.

ever since she met A.K they hit it off ever since, she mostly fucked with A.K the most jus cause the could relate on certain stuff.

but it was war bout all them fasho. latto was big in the drug industry you could say.

she was up there with uncle sev only for the fact that she was ruthless but she did have a piece of heart left.

latto had low almond, dark skin that complimented her heart shaped lips that stayed hydrated.

she was about 5'9, hand full of ass and tittes. she wasn't on the slim or thick side though.

topping it off with shoulder length hair, and a lot of tattoos but the one that stood out the most was her mama name above her right eyebrow.

brushing her teeth latto mind wander off into her little world.

___
_____

dressing in black sweatpants and a hoodie latto walked inside the bando.

everybody greeted her as she walked to the back where uncle sev and them was at.

" wassup " latto greeted, everybody loved her voice it was a mixture of beyoncé and princess tiana. it was so calm and low.

" heyyyy " lay dragged dapping her up, latto hated physical touch with a passion.

" u high " booka asked as he looked at latto eyes, her eyes were naturally low but she smoked a lot which made them lower.

" yes sirr " latto nodded smiling when she was high she was more chill and funny.

" okay rug rats let's talk " uncle sev announced as he walked in. all them sat down in the chairs waiting to hear what he had to say.

A.K and booka was partners meaning they did licks together meanwhile latto just did her own diddy by herself.

and lay just here that's seven daughter she's just like the hood doctor.

somebody walked through the door making all the attention go to him.

" this yo partner " seven said making everybody face go into confusion on who he talkin to.

everybody was staring at the person who walked in making him he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

booka and A.K busted out laughing.

" he did one of them wanna be main character moves " booka said and A.K dapped him up.

" fuck up, who he and who partner he is " latto asked with a mug on her face.

" his name melly and he's yo partner " uncle seven sent her a smile. latto mug deepen as she looked back at melly.

she ain say nothing she just stared at him making him feel uncomfortable.

" this some bull " latto mumbled slouching in her seat her mood was officially ruined.

" mhm go get to know each other " uncle sev said waving them off.

latto stayed for a few minutes before getting up walking out with melly behind her

" back up boy why you so close " latto stopped in tracks and voiced as she could feel melly on her backside.

" my fault " he slightly looked down at her since he was tall.

melly had brown darkish skin was about 6'4, he had a lot of hair more like Latrell off on my block.

he had tattoos but you could only see a few, he was hella skinny with a tad bit muscles. pink plump lips not to big not to small that looked very hydrated.

" wats yo name " melly asked as they made it outside and she walked to a 2020 Tesla.

" latto " she mumbled as they both got into the car once she did the air immediately came on.

" can you turn the air off i'm cold " melly said but latto ignored him and kept driving.

" bruh can you pleaseeee turn the air off i'm colddddd " melly whined as he threw his head back rocking in the chair.

latto looked at him crazy because this grown ass nigga is whining.

" turnnn— " latto cut him off.

" stfu " latto semi yelled making melly pout and slouch into his seat.

" yes ma'am " he mumbled as latto shook her head with a mug on her face.

" how old u is " melly tried to make conversation he hated silence they wasn't even listening to music.

" 17 " latto said melly found hisself staring at her he liked her voice a lot.

" you sound like a mixture of beyoncé and princess tiana " melly said making latto do a slight smile.

" thank you i guess " latto said and made a sharp left making melly head hit the window.

" dayummmm " melly dragged as he held his head latto ignored him and pulled into wendy's.

" lemme get 2 fo fa foes 2 skraw lemonades both with a jr bacon cheese burger " latto order.

how she know if that's what i want melly thought as he pouted.

she pulled up to the next window and payed before grabbing the food and drinks.

" what if— " once again she cut him off.

" i rlly don't give af " latto said making him just get quiet til they got back to the bando.

getting out they went inside and walked to the back where A.K and nem was still at.

" okayyy how was it " A.K asked smiling like he was a therapist or sum.

latto side eyed him and rolled her eyes taking the food out and handing it too melly.

" thank you " he mumbled and latto nodded before uncle sev came out the bathroom

" so tmr will be yal first lick together be ready " he smiled and latto instantly smacked her lips.

what the actual fuck latto said in her head

➶︎

so, the reason for melly whining and pouting is before he's never been like really babied as a child as u seen. he has major mommy issues, which mean he's gonna be like whiny and shit so don't come for him❤️

what's yal thoughts on they first lick ?

fitted hat or head band

tattoos or piercings

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 🤎

(get the comments up the hell wrong with y'all ugly funky doodoo looking asses i'll knock y'all head in between the microwave and fridge -piimpdaddykiraa)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 416 19
(Finished) (ch 1-5 are updated) Deadpool could be a pain in the ass... But did he really deserve getting all that hate from Spider-Man?! Of course, i...
377K 1K 42
If you're having a hard time finding books to read, you came to the right place, these books are mostly my favorites, Enjoy.
3.8K 59 9
The most inspiring story you would ever read in your life trust ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ People rate this a 9/11 bc how good this story is ๐Ÿฅฐ Hella satire af.
20.9K 397 24
โYou make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream.โž ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ฟโœจโŽปโŽปin which 2 friends fall in love but nothing lasts forever. in every dream, you have to wa...