Harry Potter and the Goblet o...

By Isabel_malfoy1

Harry and I go to another year at Hogwarts. Headmaster, Dumbledore was talking about a tordument. it was 16-a... More

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 1
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 2
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 4
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 5
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 6
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 7
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire part 8
Summer

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 3

34 0 0
By Isabel_malfoy1

I went to the grand hall, and sat at the gryffindor table with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. What took you so long said Ron. I-i had to do stuff. I said.

We all finished our breakfast. We a went to our classes.

After a long time. We finished all our classes. We all went to the grand hall, to see who would be in the triwizard tournament.

Sit down please. Now's the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection. Dumbledore says while turning the fire down. Dumbledore walks to the triwizard cup. The fire turned red then back to blue. Dumbledore got the first note with the name. Preserve set champion is Viktor krum. Said Dumbledore. Everyone started clapping. Dumbledore got another note. The champion of beuxbatons is fleur de la cour. Said Dumbledore. We all clapped. Dumbledore got the last note. The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory. Dumbledore said. We all clapped once again.  That's it we now have our 3 champions. But in the end only one will go down in history.  Only one will hoist, this chalice of champions this vessel of victory. The triwizard cup. Said Dumbledore. We all saw the cup, and we all gasped of surprised. All the teachers looked at the cup, and saw the fire turned red again. Dumbledore got close to the cup, and another pice of paper appeared. Dumbledore got the piece of paper. Harry Potter he said in a low voice. Then when he realised it said Harry Potter he screamed. Harry potter............Harry Potter!!!!. Dumbledore said. Go on harry, said hermione. Harry got up, and walked to dumbledore to get the note. I saw Ron was mad. Everyone started murmuring about harry. He's a cheat someone said. I got up and said.  Just shut up!!!!. I sat back down.

Harry went to a room, with the other champions.
We all went back to our dorms.
When I entered the common room, I went straight to the girls dorm room.
I heard Draco talking to Pansy and Blaise. We should believe her, she's telling the truth. He said. Well you only believe her because you like her, said pansy. No! That's not the reason I believe her. Ok it's true I love her but I also believe her, because she is telling the truth. He said. Yeah right, why would she help her brother. He's in the triwizard tournament, how will she help him. Pansy said. Pansy we are not talking about that, right now. Blaise said. We should apologize, said Draco. Don't you miss being friends with her. Draco said. Yes, I do bu----pansy says, but gets Interupted by Draco.
No buts pansy, you need to go apologize to her, if you still wanna be friends with her. And you gotta believe her. Draco said. Fine I'll go tell her. Pansy said. Pansy walks up the stairs to get to the girls dorm room. Pansy knocks on the door, then comes in without me saying come in. I look at her as she walks up to me. Hey, she said. Hey.. I said back. Here um listen, I'm so sorry, I didn't believe you. And I do believe you. Not only because I wanna be friends with you. I mean I do, but that's not the reason why i believe you. I actually do believe you. Just that I was shocked. And I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Pansy said . I hugged pansy, and said. That's all I needed to hear. I said. So we're friends again she said. Yeah we're friends again. I hear running up to stairs. And I see Draco. Draco finally gets in the girls dorm room. And hugs me. And do you still love me, Draco says. How can I ever stop loving a boy who is very cute. And is really annoying to get me back. I said. He kisses me. I kiss him back.

We all go to sleep. The next day.

We all go to breakfast, while Harry goes with the other champions to meet Rita Skeeter.

I'll be right back I tell Draco, Blaise, and Pansy. I go to the gryffindor table. Hey guys, I'm going to sit in the Slytherin table. I said. Oh, you are friends with Pansy, Blaise and Draco again, says Hermione. Yeah I'm friends with them again I said. Brilliant!! Said Ron. Ok, we'll see you later I guess, bye. I said. Bye Hermione and Ron said.

I went back to the Slytherin table, and sat next to Draco. A little while passed. We all finished eating. We left the Grand hall. Then I Harry comes. Oh, hey Harry. Hey, izzy you mind coming with me. Em no I don't mi---- he pulls me. Oh um ok. I guess I'll see you guys later, I said To Draco, Blaise and Pansy. Bye!! They all said.

Harry and I go to the forest.(not the Forbidden forest). We meet with Neville. Hi isabel, neville says. Hi neville I say.  So why am I here. I said. Oh no reason just sit here. Harry says. Oh ok I said. A while passes and Harry goes throught a book. Neville is in the water.

Amazing, Amazing Neville says. Neville, says Harry. Sorry. Says neville.
Amazing! Amazing! He says again. Neville your doing it again I say. Oh right, sorry, says neville. Magical water parts of  the highland locks says Harry. What let me see. I say. Harry gives me the book.  Yeah moody gave it to me like the day we had tea.  Neville waves at something. Harry and I look behind us. We see it's Ron, Ginny and Hermione. We stand up.

Hermione walks up to Harry. Ronald would like me to tell you that, shame has told him, that Dean was told by parvati that Hadgrid's looking for you. Said hermione.

Is that right well. What? Harry said. Uh?....um, hermione said, going back to Ron. Ron tells Hermione what, she needs to tell Harry. Hermione goes back to Harry.

Dean was told by Parvati that, please don't ask me to say it again. Hadgrid's looking for you. Said hermione

We you can tell ron, that. Harry gets cut off by Hermione. I'm not an owl!!!. Said Hermione.

Ron, Hermione, and Ginny left.

It was night. Harry has run off to see Hadgrid. I went to the slytherin common room. Well, well, hello Darling. Said Draco. I laughed. W-what wrong said Draco. Really, you really calling me Darling. I said.
Yeah. I am said Draco. I went up the stairs. To the Girls Dorm room. I took off my robe.
Draco hugged me from behind, and kissed my neck pationatlly, and roughly. I turned around and kissed him in the mouth. We both kissed eachother roughly. Not today, I said to Draco. He layed down. In my bed.

I was going to change but realized Draco was in the room. I'm going to change, so would you mind. I said. What? You want me to get out. He said. Well, yes I'm going to change. I said. What does that have to do with me. He said. You know what never mind I said.

I changed. And put a comfortable outfit.
(I wore this)

You look cute in that outfit, said Draco. Well thank you. I said.
I layed down with Draco, and we fell asleep. I heard a door opens but I didnt open my eyes. I heard lots of girls saying. "Awwwe"  As they entered the room.

The next day.

I woke up, and got dressed. I put on my white shirt. My Skirt. I put on my tie. And I put on my robe. I went to go wake up Draco. Wake up! Wake up Draco!!. He woke up, what do you want. He said. Hurry up and wake up. And get dressed!!. He woke up. He got dressed. We both went down to the common room. Good morning love birds. Pansy said. Good morning I said. Come on let's go get breakfast, Blaise said.

We all left the common room. We left the dungeons. We walked through all the halls we can ever imagine.

After a while of walking. We got to the Grand hall. We went to the slytherin table, and sat down. There was good food on the table.
We grabbed all the food that we all would eat. After a while we finished the food. I went to the gryffindor table, seeing Ron and Harry not talking.

Really, you guys are not gonna talk. I said. No they both said. He put his name in the Goblet of Fire, ron said. I did not! Said Harry. Omg!! Just sort the things out and everything will be back to normal. I said.
Well te Harry why did he put his name in the Goblet of Fire, said Ron. Omg!! You guys are really annoying. Even more than Draco. Just stop fighting, and be friends again, I said. No!! They both screamed at me.
You both will not scream at me!!!. You hear me!!!. I left them and went back to the slytherin table. Come on guys let's go. I said. We all left.

After all the classes. I went to hang out with Draco, and his tree. Draco was sitting in a tree. Just talking about random stuff.

I saw how everyone was hatting on my brother. And how they had these clips on their Robes saying, Harry stinks. I tried to ignore that and not make a huge deal about it.
I saw Harry walking to Cedric. After some seconds I saw Harry walked away from Cedric. Then he saw Ron, and went to talk to him. The only thing I heard was" Yeah, Get away from me". Then he walked away from ron.

Why so tense Pottah!. My father and I have a bet you see!. I don't think your gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament! Said Draco.
He jumped off the tree. He disagrees, he thinks you won't last five!. Harry got mad and went close to Draco.
I don't give a dam what your father thinks, Malfoy!. Harry says as he punch Draco in the stomach. I was just watching. He's vile and cruel, and you look Pathetic! Harry says, and walks away. Pathetic!.

Draco was going to hex Harry, but then Professor Moody came and turned Draco into a Ferret. Everyone came to see Professor Moody. Proffeser Moody used his wand to give me the Ferret(Draco). Then professor Mcgonagall came. Proffeser Moody, w-what are you doing. Professor Mcgonagall said. Teaching said Professor Moody. Is tha- is that a student said Professor Mcgonagall. Technically it's a Ferret. Said Professor Moody.

Can I keep him. I said. All the students started laughing. No! Of course not Miss Potter, that's a student. Said Professor Mcgonagall. Sorry, I said. Proffeser Mcgonagall turned Draco back. Draco got up from the floor, that's where he landed. He turned around to see where was Professor Moody. He saw proffeser Moody, he ran behind a tree and said. My father will hear about this about this!! Is that a threat said Professor Moody. Going after Draco. Draco went around the tree. Then he grabbed he and we started running. The last thing I saw was, proffeser Mcgonagall stopping professor Moody. School ended early. So Draco and I went back to the common room. I'm gonna go change, said Draco. Ok, I'm gonna go change either way too, I said.

We both left. Draco went to the boys dorm room, and I went to the girls dorm room.

I took off all of my school uniform. And I changed.

(I wore this)

I changed. Then I heard a know on the door. Come in I said. It was Draco. Hello Beautiful. He said. Hello I said. I saw he had a book in his hand. What's that I asked. Oh it's my diary, he said. I chuckled, you have a diary. I said. Anyone can have a diary to write their private life. He said. We layed down, in bed. He had one hand over me, and holding his diary. And the other hand with a muggle object a pen. So he can write.

I had my leg on his both legs.

(Like this)

Draco was writing what happend today. It was a while, for when he finished writing. I saw the last line, it says "I took her because she's my priority number 1".
I'm your priority number 1 I said to Draco. Yeah!, You are he said.
After a while. I fell asleep, cuddling With Draco.
After a while of sleeping. I woke up. I saw Draco wasn't in the room. I saw he left his Diary. I went through his Diary. I saw one thing that got me Interested. I read the whole thing. When I finished reading I got up and went to the boys dorm room.

   I opened the door, and saw Draco.
I walked up to him.
" You left your diary in the girls dorm room". I said. He wisperd shit. "And I read those pages, do you really love me baby..". Draco stayed quiet for a while. Then he said.  I-its not what you think.
Oh really? Then why does it say---- I get Interupted by Draco. Ok ok you've made your point. He said. I smirk at Draco. I hand Draco his Diary. Thanks..... Draco says.
Soo... Do my eyes really sparkle? Are my lips really soft? I said. Oh...shut up Draco says. I laughed

I almost walked away. Then draco grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. He kissed me right away. He kissed me pationatlly and roughly. Then he pushed me onto his bed. He went on top of me and started kissing me again. He went to my lips to my neck. Then he grabbed me from the waist kissing my neck again. I let out a small moan. Draco lifted my shirt up and kissed my stomach. We did t relize that Ron, Harry, and Hermione were watching us. Until Ron said "Bloody Hell". We looked at the door where they we standing. Then we got up. Bloody hell guys, I said standing up. What are you guys doing here. I said. We just wanted to talk to you about the first task that Harry is having tomorrow. Said Hermione.

Wait isn't Harry and Ron mad at each other. I said. Don't mention it said Ron. Let's go somewhere else I said. 

We went to the common room. Ok well what the first task. I said. Harry and Hermione looked at me, like I was about to get killed by both of them. I laughed nervously. W-why are you guys looking at me like that for. I said. Oh, you dont know. Said harry. Well that slytherin boy, was doing something to my sister and I would like to know what. Harry said. We-we were just talking. I said. Just talking!! Harry said. Calm down Harry. Said Hermione. We are here to talk about the first task for tomorrow. Said hermione.

So what's the task I said. The first task is Dragons. That's the first task. Harry said.
Dragons!! That could be dangerous, who would accept dragons in this tournament, especially with a you get boy who isn't even supposed to be in this tournament!!. I know, but that's the first task, harry said. Wait I have one question, if Harry and Ron are mad at each other, then why is Ron Here. I said. Do t question it said Ron. I laughed. Hermione made you come didn't she. I said. Yeah, she scary, ron said. I'm right here Ronald!!. Hermione said. Hermione granger, scary oh please I could be 10 times scarier that Hermione. I said. Yeah, right. Said Harry. But why would the first task be dragons. I said. We dont know, it's all part of the tournament. Said Hermione. Either way how do you know the first task is Dragons. I said. (Just pretend I did t know). Hadgrid showed me, said Harry.

After a while of talking of the first task. They left because it was bed hours.

I went to the girls dorm room. I changed into something comfortable. Then Draco came in the girls dorm room. Hey, he said. Hey, Draco. I said. He layed down on my bed. And we'll I joined in aswell. Draco kissed me in the mouth, then my neck.

   We both fell asleep. The other slytherin girls entered the room. And as always they thought Draco and I were a cute couple.

I heard them say "aweee". As they passed by us, and got Into their beds. Then all of the girls fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 27K 56
Harry defeated Voldemort. He done it, then he went back to school. For one last year. But nothing else went to plan for Harry, why should this?
44.7K 1K 17
After the Triwizard tournament, (Y/N) (L/N) saved Cedric Diggory's life, quite literally. Life was peaceful, at least for a while, until they were c...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
21 0 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...