Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 4

The next morning.

I felt cold hand in my waist. I opens my eyes, and saw it was Draco. He had woken up early. Good morning he said, as he kissed me. Good morning I said. I'm going to the boys Dorm room to change, draco said. Ok, I said. I got up, I went to take a shower. After a while in the shower. I got out, I dried my hair with my towel. I put on some comfortable clothes on because I knew it was gonna be a little cold outside, and it was the first task, for Harry and the other champions.

(I wore this)

Pansy came in the room. Hey, izzy. Pansy said. Hey, Pansy I said. You look cuteee in that outfit, pansy said. Thanks. I said.

Pansy and I went down stairs to the common room, to meet up with the boys.

All the boys were dressed up to go outside as well as the girls too. Draco and Blaise got out of the dorm room. Draco came to me and raped one hand around my shoulder.

We all left the common room. We all went outside. After a long walk. We finally got where the first task was taking place. We sat down in the benches.

I would hear the Weasly twins say.

Bets, place your bets! Bets taken, bets taken here! Step up folks! Who fancies in today's bloodbath!?! Smart money's on Krum to survive.!!
Any bets!?! Said the Weasly twins.
Dumbledore was giving a speech of the first task. While the champions got ready. Dumbledore and some other teachers went to the tent where the champions were. While the teachers where at the tent I went to ron. Hey, ron. I said. Oh, hey izzy. H-how are you. Ron said. Not good, I hope harry doesn't get injured. How are you. I said. I'm fine, ron said. I hit ron. Ron you should be scared for Harry he's in the most dangerous tournament. When the game is over, you should go apologize. I said. Why! He put his name in the go-- I interupted before ron could even finished his sentence. No! Ronald your going to go apologize, ok!!. I said. Fine, he said. Thanks! I hugged ron, and went back to Draco, Pansy, And Blaise

All the champions have gone, but one was left. Harry was left. I was scared of what could happen to him. But then harry got out the tent. He was ready to do the first task. I was so scared. The Dragon almost killed him.

The crowed started cheering.

Harry!! Harry!! Harry!! Harry!!

The crowd stars to cheer and applaud.

We all gasp when the Dragons tails is moving to where Harry always moves. We all get scared, Harry got the most dangerous dragon. The dragons throws flames. We all gasp as Harry is trying to get away.

Your wand Harry! Your wand! Hermione screams.
Harry, use your wand!!!! Your wand!!! I scream, because I got way scared than hermione. I heard when Harry said.
Accio firebolt. Now harry had to wait for his firebolt.

Then his fire bolt came. He hoped on his broom.
Yes!!! Hermione screamed. We all clapped.
Harry was so close to grabb the golden egg but missed. When Harry missed the egg, Draco whent oooohhh!!!. He got little mad. 

Then the dragon broke the chain and went after Harry.

After a while of waiting. It got so quiet. We all started to worry. Then Harry came back. We started cheering. Then Harry grabbed the Golden egg. I left Draco, Pansy and Blaise to go to the gryffindor common room to help celebrate Harry's win.

Harry hold the egg. And said. Who wants me to open it. Everyone started screaming yes!!!. Harry opens it and a squeaky sound came out of the egg. Everyone covered their ears. I went closer to Harry to close the egg.