Pierced Heart ✓

By anandruchi

THE REVENGE that will break someone. THE REGRET that will drown someone in guilt. THE LOVE that will be uncon... More

Prologue
Copyright ©️
Cover
Character sketch
1. Nothing will be wrong
2. Helplessness to do anything
3. The unknown deception
4. Never let the heart win
5. Illusion of the painful past
6. Choice of life and pain
7. Being the healer is harder
8. Pain subsiding with smile
9. Presence to peace or pain
10. Memories to feel relief and affliction
11. Betrayer or betrayed
12. The fear of losing
13. Forgetting pains or living with it
14. Make the things clear
15. Finding the hidden truths
16. The Trust of hearts
17. Accept the unexpected
19. Shattered with reality
20. Thin string of hope
21. The betrayer heart
22. Bound by heart
23. Mending a shattered dream
24. Feeling of tranquility
25. Healer of broken soul
26. Tied in a pious knot
27. The beautiful but deceiving eyes
28. Finding the lost treasure
29. The Promises for life
30. The new phase of happiness
Epilogue

18. Forced to be heartless

3.4K 244 64
By anandruchi

Flashback continues..
The next day:

"Yeah, I have checked the presentation. Do the changes as per I have marked." Sanskar said and disconnected the call while walking toward his car when suddenly he bumped into someone.

"What the hell!!" Sanskar said getting angry on person as he saw his phone lying on the ground.

"I m really sorry. I.." he heard a girl's voice and looked up instantly to shout.

"How dare yo.." he was about to shout when his anger instantly flew away as soon as he saw her face.

"You?" He said confusingly and suddenly a smile appeared on his face unknowingly.

She also looked at him and recognised him that she saw him last night.

"Um.. yeah, Look, I m so sorry.. I was.." she was about to say when he interupted.

"It's okay and I m sorry too. I was engrossed in phone call." Sanskar said.

"But you were getting angry on me few seconds earlier?" Swara said with small smile.

"Sorry, it just all of sudden.." Sanskar was saying when she cuts him.

"It's okay and I m also sorry about your phone." She said apologetically looking at his phone as it's screen was broken.

"That's okay and Don't worry this is too small reason to commit suicide." Sanskar said in dramatic tone reminding last night.

She chuckled hearing him.
"I know." Swara said with smile.

"By the way, I m Sanskar." Sanskar introduced himself extending his hand to her.

Swara looked at him fro a second then said.
"Swara, Swara Gadodia." Swara said shaking hand with him.

That's when a sudden reality pulled him back to ground as he didn't thought about Swara Gadodia. He saw the girl he saw last night.

"Anyways, gotta go. Hope to see you again Mr. Sanskar." Swara said and walked away from there removing her hand from his.

Sanskar nodded absent-mindly as he wasn't understanding what he should do. It's not that he didn't knew she was Swara then Why his behaviour was so different like he forgot everything? He sees her retreating figure as she walked away.

After getting information about Swara, Sanskar got on his work what he had to do and unfortunately didn't wanted. While on the other hand Sneha went to Mumbai getting a lateral entry in a known University in which Sanskar helped her. He didn't denied and thought it will be better for her and may be she can try to come out of her pain. Still, Sneha reminded him that he shouldn't back of from what he promised. He nodded unwillingly.

Sanskar met Swara few times. But not everytime, it was planned by him. More oftenly they met was just co-incidence in starting. Everytime he met her, he used to forget everything like it was Just him and her. He didn't know what was happening to him. One side, it was just for Sneha and another side it was doing something to his heart.
They became friends. He found Swara was bit hesitant when he asked for her friendship. But she agreed. Days passed and their friendship grew stronger. One side, Swara was happy and Sanskar was too but he was trying to make himself believe that it's nothing. It was only because Sneha. But he couldn't lie to himself more, he knew he was falling for Swara.  He tries to remind himself that Swara was murderer. She killed Avinash but that reason also couldn't keep his heart and mind away from her thoughts. As more he came to know her, talk to her, her behaviour, a loneliness, pain, everything about her always made him to question himself that will she do anything like that? What if she is innocent? His heart saying to trust her that she can't do anything like that. She is innocent. After battling to his mind, he finally let his heart win. Yes, he was fallen for her. He loves her. He don't care about anything else. He sees a Swara who thinks about everyone's life before anyone else. She can't be reason of other's pain. In all this, he forgot everything else just the way always happened when she is around him.
He thought to confess his love for her because deep inside he also know that she has feelings for him. She also loves him. She is the first girl who hold such an effort on his heart and he was so happy when he proposed her.
...

"Sanskar, No please. Don't do this." She said and averted her eyes away from him turning around.

"But why Swara?" He asked confusingly.

"Because, I don't believe in all this love thing. It's just give us pain and I m not too strong to hold another pain. I.. I .. don't love you." She said but didn't looked at him.

"If that's the truth then I would have accepted it and may be I would have never confessed but it's lie. I know, I feel you do Swara." He said with emotions.

"I don't love you Sanskar. Can't you get that?" She said in a bit stern voice.

Sanskar hold her arm and made her turn around.
"Look at me Swara." He said calmly.

She didn't. She just looked away. He lift his hand to cup her face but she jerked it away. Still, he did to made her look at him but she didn't. She kept her eyes down.

"I don't know what's stopping you but as much I came to know you Swara, you are a bad lier. And about love and pain, Swara what's love without pain? It only teaches us to hold on each other strong with trust. Even if destiny break them apart, can't they fight together for each other? I can do that for you. You are the first girl who captured my heart. I m truthful about my feelings because I don't want to hide it. I feel I m luckiest person because I love you Swara Gadodia. Thank you for the reason of this beautiful feeling. Your presence around me make me forget everything.
Swara, I m not a perfect guy. There's a lot of things that is not right with me but I m too helpless to do anything with my heart which beats for you. I love you and will always love for my whole life." Sanskar said.

"You are done? Now listen to me. I don't love you Sanskar. It was just a friendship and you took it wrongly. I never saw you more than a friend. But you ruined everything by this confession. I m ending it all. So now Just stay away from me. Don't you dare to show yourself again because now we are not even friend!!" Swara said sternly and jerked his hand away from her face.

She started to go when she heard.

"You don't want me around you because you know what I m saying is right? You never thought I will confess and you could hide your feelings for me right? But now everything changed all of the sudden because I confessed. But I m not sorry for this Swara. Not for loving, not for confession my love to you, for spending moment with you because it will be always special for me." Sanskar said.

"But You meant nothing to me Sanskar and will never be" She said trying to maintain hard tone.

Saying this she immediately run away from there leaving him disheartened. He felt hurt because he actually felt she loves him. But if not then... What he can do? Love can't be forced in anyone.
"Still, I will always love you Swara." He said with sad smile and went from there.

Few days passed, Sanskar wasn't feeling good without her. He hadn't talk to her since so many days and it was feeling like years. He tried to meet her or call her but she ignored him like plague.

Finally, in evening he sat in his car and drove to place where he thought he can find her. He used to go there daily but she wasn't there but today she was there. And there she was standing near shore. He took a sigh and went near her. She was facing her back to him.

"Swara." He called her only to see her stiffened.

"Please, please don't go. Just listen to me once." Sanskar said.

She didn't said anything.

"Swara, can we just like friends? I m sorry I messed up everything and you are right. I had misjudged things thinking you have feelings for me. Sorry about that." Sanskar said.

"So you are saying sorry for loving me?" He heard her heavy voice.

"Swara?" He got concerned.

He immediately came to her and hold her arm to turn her around. As soon as she turned, he was shocked to see her crying.

"Swara, what happened? Is everything okay?" He asked.
His hand lift to cup her face and wipe her tears.

"I m sorry Sanskar. I .." she tried to say but paused with tears.

"Hey Swara, shh!! Why are you saying sorry? Don't cry." Sanskar said with concern.

"Why did you make it so complicated Sanskar? I always tried to avoid this feeling. I.. I always feared to love Sanskar. I don't want to loose another person who is precious to me. I didn't feel any affection and care other than Riya. Mom was never with me and then Dad was also never showed any affection toward me. I get scare of this feeling. I fear that I will be heartbroken. I didn't want to accept it that you affect me but I m forced to. I tried to hide it inside my heart but I couldn't. I thought being away from you will make things easier for me but it only worse. I missed your presence. I wanted you with me." Swara said with tears sliding from her eyes.

" Swara, I.." Sanskar was saying when suddenly she said something interupting him in middle which left his heart skip a beat.

"I love you Sanskar. I love you so much but I m scared. I don't trust my fate. I only saw love breaking people. I m scared to be shattered. I didn't wanted to confess either because of my insecurities to keep myself away from pain but I couldn't hold it in my heart anymore. You are being the most important person of my life Sanskar. I want to spend my life with you but I m scared to trust this word called love.", She confessed with whimphers.

Sanskar felt happiest person in the world like he got all happiness. She loved him, he didn't want anything else. His eyes got teary. His heart believed that she does love him but when she denied and ignored him, he felt hurt. But now he can't even express what is his feelings. He hold her face gently and leaned toward her.

"Do you trust me Swara?" He asked in whispering tone looking at her lovingly.

Swara pressed her lips to stop her cry hard. She nodded with teary eyes looking at him.

"I do Sanskar but I.." she tried to say when he put his finger on her lips stopping her.

"Shh!! That is enough. For me it's enough if you trust me, if you accepted that you love me. And I m feeling so happy that you expressed your fear and insecurities, everything to me. That's what I wanted you should open up and not to keep yourself hidden. I
will make you trust in love also and one day, there won't be any fear. It will be only our love. I will never leave you alone. I might get late but when you will be alone, you will find me always there for you. I love you more than my life. And I promise you Swara Gadodia, that you are and will be the only the love of my life. There won't be anyone else." Sanskar said looking at her.

He leaned his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. Her eyes also closed. She gripped her hold on his collar squeezing her eyes.

"Promise me, you will be there with me always." She murmured slowly with her lips almost touching his.

"I promise even if you try hard to push me away, I will be right beside you." He said sincerely holding a determination in his words.

Saying this he pushed her hair fringes away from her face and kissed her forehead lovingly. She felt most peaceful and relaxed. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He also looked at her.

"I love you Swara." He confessed with glint of happiness.
Her lips curved into smile.

"I love you too." She said.

She hugged him encircling her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes gripping her hold on him. He also hugged her back pulling her closer by holding her waist by one hand while his other hand was resting in her hair. He closed his eyes while she hide her face in his embrace. The moment felt so perfect when she was so close to his heart and they confessed their love for each other. Everything felt so right.

"I promise you Swara, I will be with you always. I know you can never do anything wrong with anyone. There has to be something and I will find it. I will never let you go from my life. You are just too innocent and pure to be heartless to take someone's life.
I trusted my Sister but I trust you too. We can ignore our heart sometimes but everytime, what heart say is not wrong. I love you Swara." He thought in his mind closing his eyes with a relieved smile playing on his lips in happiness of getting his love, his life, his Swara.

Days passed and it turned into months.  Their love for each other was getting stronger. Sanskar was so happy with her. He used to forget everything. She hold a power to calm him, to change her thoughts and it felt so magical as he never felt it before. He loved to be with her. They used to spend time together. He used to go to meet her to her mansion, talk to her for hours, listen to her and he never got tired. She was becoming his home where he found peace. Her care, her affection for him was like he doesn't want anything else from his life. He never thought that he will fall for someone so deeply. It was such a heavenly feeling. One side if he was so happy to get Swara then other side, there was something which was disturbing him with each passing day.

He couldn't able to reach the truth of that incident what Sneha told. A number of times, he thought to ask Swara about it, she can directly tell him everything and it will be clear what is hidden but there was a fear which was increasing with passing days.
Should he tell her everything that he came in her life because of Sneha? But after knowing that she will not forgive him ever? Will he lose her forever? What will she feel after knowing that he came in her life with his own purpose, a reason of that stupid revenge which he was forced on him by his sister. After knowing this, She will be broken. It took so much time for her to finally come out of her fear but somewhere he could still see it. She had accepted him wholeheartedly but somewhere he sees a fear that she will loose him. She was deprived of love always and she trust him so much. She will never able to forgive him.
But the truth also can't be hidden always. One day she will come to know from somewhere and may be it will worse the situation. So, it will be better if he tell her everything. It will be hard for her to forgive him but he will not lose hope. He will be there with her always as he promised. It's better to face it rather than fearing.

He was thinking all this, when he got a call from Swara. He smiled and took the call.

"Hello Swara." Sanskar said with smile.

"Come to XYZ place. I need to talk Something important." He heard her straight tone and got confused.

"What happened Swara? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I will tell you Sanskar but firstly come here." She said and disconnected the call.

He got confused. She sounded so serious. Was anything wrong? Wait, did she come to know the truth about him from somewhere? He got scared with his thoughts and just rushed outside the office. He sat in his car and drove away. He drove as fast as he can and soon he reached the place. It was her place, now their.

He found no one there. It was already dark.
"Swara? Swara are you there?" He called her name.

Then he immediately took out his phone and dialled her number and she picked it up.

"Swara, where are you? I can't.." he was saying impatiently when she interupted.

"Right behind you Sanskar." He heard her soft tone.

He turned around still holding his phone and as soon as he turned around, he was freezed when he sees the light glows him and he found a small decoration with a table and chairs having a candle at the centre near the river shore. But that wasn't what caught his attention. It was her. She was standing at some distance in beautiful white Saree. He was awestruck to see her. She was looking like an angel on the earth. Well, she was already the epitome of beauty but this look was making her look more divine and elegant. He kept looking at her as she slowly approached him taking step with a beautiful smile playing on her lips. Her hair floating with wind and her movement.
She came and stood near him.

"Swara, what is..." Sanskar was about to ask when Swara put her finger on his lips.

"Shh!!" She shushed him.

He got confuse and then he saw her getting in her knees. He immediately tried to come to her to stop her but She denied him.
" Swara, what are you...?" He extended his hand to hold her.

"Shut up!! Can't you just stand here silently for sometime? You will make me forget everything. I haven't even rehearsed in hurry!!!!" She almost scolded him.

"Ooo... Okkkay ma'am." Sanskar said with smile showing his hands up that he is not doing anything and stand quietly. Swara smiled then she took her hand from back and forward a rose toward him.

"Happy valentines Day Sanskar." She said.

He looked at her amusingly.

"I know you don't believe in all these days. Because nowadays, it's turning into cheesy and it's yukk!! (Make face) Truthfully, even I don't believe in all this. Because for me, when you are with me then every moment of my life is a valentine moment, every years of my life, every day I Live, every hour, every minute with my breathe, every second, every beat of my heart with your name,  every breathe I take is yours. So, you are already more than special to me.
May this day mean something that's why everyone celebrate it right? It's having it's own importance. I don't know who and how much they are truthful about their feeling but we are. I want to celebrate our love. I want to thank you for coming in my life. You hold me when I needed someone. It was hard for me to believe in love but you made me do it. You made me feel loved. You made me feel that there is someone who will there for me always. I am also someone's life. I used to believe love means pain but you were right, what's love without pain. It only makes us stronger when we get back together yet again, with trust and love for each other. You are filling that space in my life which I never thought anyone could. Thank you for understanding me. I feel most peaceful when I m in your embrace and we don't say a word. Still the silence say everything. I trust you more than anyone else. I can't imagine my life without you Sanskar. . No one needs whole world's love. It's enough if only one person love you enough to make you feel that you have world's most beautiful happiness. In my life, it's you. I want you with me always. I feel most peaceful in your presence. I love you." She said looking into his eyes and smiled at him.

"Umm.. so I think it's enough. I shouldn't praise you so much otherwise you will act so pricey to me and fly high and I don't want that. (Narrowed her eyes fakely leading him to chuckle at her).
Ok so, Mr. Sanskar Yashvardhan, Will you be my valentine for the rest of my life?" She asked with smile.

Sanskar was so overwhelmed. He was looking at her.

"oh Mr., I know you are going to say yes only and take this rose. So, can you please do it faster a bit because It is difficult to get on knees in saree.  Still, I tried." She said dramatically.

Sanskar smiled shaking his head unbelievably at the same time it wets his eyes. This girl leave no chance to surprise him. He immediately hold her and made her stand. He took the rose from her hand.

"Yes My queen, I will love to be your valentine for the rest of our lives.
You meant the world to me Swara. Yes, I don't believe that there should a certain day to celebrate love because each moment is special when I have you with me. And about Loving you, there is a selfish reason that I can't think my life without you. I don't know if my love is enough but I just want to love you more each and every year, every day, every hour, every minute, every second because this is the best feeling for me." Sanskar said holding her by her waist.

"And.. I m.. sorry. I don't have any gift for you." Sanskar said with apologetic look.

"I don't need anything if you are with me." Swara said looking at him.

"Always." He said and leaned toward her rubbing his nose against her with smile.

They were spending time together. Sitting in front of each other, Swara was talking about something while Sanskar was listening to her with a pleasant smile on his face looking at her. She looked so happy and it was enough for him. Her hair lock falling on her face. Her eyelashes, her lips movement when she was talking. The white saree that was adding enhancing her beauty. She looked at him who was looking at her without blinking. She stopped talking and raised her eyebrows at him. He smiled and say.

"Do you know what you are doing Swara? I don't think you even have a slight idea." He asked with mischievous grin.

"What? You didn't like it?" She asked confusingly looking at the small arrangements that she did for him.

He shook his head negatively. Her face fell. He got up from his chair and came toward her. He hold her hand and pulled her to himself such that she got up from her chair and fell on him but he hold her by her waist. She looked up into his eyes. He leaned his face close to hers while his finger brushed against her bare back and she shivered. She felt her breathe stuck feeling him tracing his finger at her back.

"This is what I m talking about Swara. You are giving me hard time to keep myself in control. You look so breathtaking. " He said huskily looking at her intensely.

She felt heart rushed inside her but she  raised her eyebrow at him a bit confidently. She encircled her arms around his neck going little bit more close to him.

"Is it?" She asked in whispers.

"Hmm" he hummed at her at his eyes diverted from her eyes down to her lips.

"Then be it. I should be only one to have such effect on you." She said huskily.

"You are the only one. Who is going to look for someone else." He murmured leaning his face close to hers.

"Just try once and... the rest will be history." She said playfully. Her fingers brushed at his nape and hair.

He chuckled at her words.
"I don't need to do that. You are more than enough for me." He said with smile.

Her lips curved into peaceful smile hearing this. She lift herself a bit gripping her hold on him. He was surprised but before he could resister what she was doing, his eyes closed feeling her lips on his. His hold tighten around her subconsciously and supporting her. Slowly his finger entangled in her hair and he also kissed her back lovingly. It was filled with love, passion and care.

After few minutes, they broke the kiss breathing heavily with their face against each other and eyes still closed. He opened his eyes looked at her as her eyes was closed. He cups her face gently and kissed her forehead lovingly. Tracing his lips on her face he kissed cheeks. She clutched her hold on him feeling it and she hugged him tightly. He also hugged her back nuzzling his face in her hair. A beautiful smile playing on their lips.
....

After dropping Swara, Sanskar came to mm. He parked the car and the moments he spent with her was roaming in his mind. He was looking so happy.
"Damn, I m so much in love with you Swara." He murmured to himself shaking his head as he was continuously thinking about her.

He came out of car and twirling the keys around his index finger, he entered inside.

"Sanskar, finally you came. Where were you?" Sujatha asked.

"Was busy with something mom. Sorry, got late." Sanskar said.

"It's ok. I will arrange your dinner. Come have it." Sujatha said.

"I m already done mom. Going to sleep. Good night mom, gd night dad." Sanskar said smilingly and went from there.

"Good night son." Rp was happy to see him so happy.

"What happened to him? He looks so happy nowadays?" Sujatha asked confusingly.

"I think it's good thing only Sujatha. We want to see our child happy only." Rp said.

"Yes, you are right. I wish our Sanskar and Sneha always stay happy." Sujatha said with smile.

Sanskar went to his room. He took out his blazer throwing on the couch.

"Hi bhaiiii!!!"  He heard and looked only to find Sneha.

"Sneha, you here?" He asked surprisingly.

"Yup." Sneha said. She came to him and hugged him.

"How are you Bhai?" She asked him smilingly.

"I m good. You say, how are you and what a surprise, when did you come? Why didn't you tell me that you are coming?" Sanskar said.

"I m also fine and now I m surperb after coming here. And My surprise is nothing in comparison to yours." Sneha said.

"My surprise?" Sanskar asked confusingly.

"Yes Bhai, your surprise." Sneha said.

"What? I didn't understand. What are you talking." Sanskar asked not able to understand her.

"I saw you with Swara." Sneha said with serious face.

His face expression changed suddenly.

Small flashback:
Sneha had came back from Mumbai. No one knew about it. Sneha took cab and was going to mm when at a traffic signal, she saw Sanskar who was looking worried and tapping his finger anxiously on steering. She was about to come out of her cab and call him when signal turned green and cars started moving. But she got confused to see him driving to other side because for mm he should have taken straight like her cab but he went right. She got confused and he was looking worried. So, Sneha told cab driver to follow Sanskar's car.
After following for sometime, finally Sanskar stopped car. She told the cab driver to stop the car at some distance. She came out of car and walked a bit. She didn't understand why Sanskar was there when suddenly her eyes caught Swara. A sudden anger rushed inside her looking at her smiling face. Then she saw her walking to Sanskar and getting on her knees. She hide herself and she could hear everything. Then Sanskar smiling at her and saying all that. For a second, she couldn't believe it but then something stuck her mind and She smirked thinking the plan worked and she went from there.

Flashback end:

"Wow bhai, I never knew you could do it so perfectly. I mean she is so head over heals in love with you but that stupid Swara don't even know that it was just a revenge game. Thank you thank you so much Bhai, you are bestest brother. I know you never wanted it but you did it for me. That idiot is already fallen for you and when her heart will be broken then she will also suffer and....." Sneha was blabbering but Sanskar interupted.

"Shut up Sneha!! Don't you dare talk about Swara like that." Sanskar shouted angrily.

"What?" Sneha said confusingly.

Sanskar took a deep sigh closing his eyes then say. He hold her shoulder calmly and said.

"Sneha, it's nothing what you think.  Yes, I entered her life for the revenge motive, basically I wanted to gather evidences against her but I couldn't. She is innocent Sneha. There has to be something missing. Swara will never do that. Since the first time I met her, I always felt it. She can't do anything wrong with anyone. I m not saying you are wrong either but everything has atleast two point Sneha. You just see yours. We don't know about her right? And I promise I tried to reach the truth but..." Sanskar was saying when Sneha removed his hold from her shoulder with a jerk and looked at him with unbelievable expression.

"You love her bhai, right? You have fallen for her." Sneha asked unable to believe what she was hearing from her brother and his face expression. The way he was trying to prove that Swara was innocent.

"Sneha, listen to me firstly..." Sanskar tried to make her understand.

"No Bhai, just tell me if you have said all this then say this also that you have fallen for that BITCH SWARA GADODIA!!" Sneha shouted.

"Snehaa!!!" Sanskar got angry.

"Am I right? Or I. M. Right bhai?" Sneha asked with anger.

"Yes!! If that's what you want to hear Sneha. Then Yes, I love her more than my life. I love Swara!!" Sanskar shouted.

"I don't believe this bhai. I just can't. You trust her but not me. You forgot about your sister's pain and thinking about that girl. You are saying she is innocent. She killed Avinash in front of me and she didn't do anything wrong? She took everything from me and she should get all happiness?" Sneha said with tears in her eyes.

"Sneha, it's not that. Neither you are wrong nor she is. I believe you but I believe her too. I just wanna say there can be some misunderstanding. I know she will never do anything wrong." Sanskar said.

"No Bhai, I never felt so broken like after what you said today bhai. I don't want to believe this that you love Swara." Sneha said cryingly.

Sanskar was about to say something before that both heard Sujatha's voice.

"You love that girl?" Sujatha asked in shock.

"Mom, I.." Sanskar didn't know how he should made them understand now.

"No Sanskar, just tell me. You love that girl who Snatched your sister's happiness." Sujatha said with glint of anger.

"Mom, she didn't. I believe her." Sanskar said impatiently.

"You believe her more and you forgot everything in front of her, what she did. What Sneha had gone through just because of her. You are thinking about her, you are thinking about yourself. You are being Selfish." Sujatha said angrily.

"It can be misunderstanding. I know her and I can see that. She will never do this. She craved for love then why will she snatch it from anyone. She can't do that mom. She was deprived of love since childhood and.. " sanskar was saying when Sneha said cutting him in middle.

"That's why she couldn't see me happy in my life and killed Avinash." Sneha said angrily.

"Sneha, what..." Sanskar couldn't say.

"What's wrong she is saying? She is right Sanskar. That girl is Selfish and you are also talking like a selfish man. It's all because of her influence." Sujatha said angrily.

"Mom? You think like that about me? You think I don't care about Sneha?" Sanskar asked unbelievably.

"If you did then you wouldn't have been taking that girl's side rather than standing for your sister. She deserves to be behind bars but unfortunately we couldn't do that. Sneha is already having guilt that she couldn't give justice to Avinash and now you are planning to bring that girl in this house so that she snatched the remaining peace from her, from us that we left with." Sujatha said.

"Sujatha!!" They heard Rp voice who came there hearing the shouting voices.

"What's going on here?" Rp asked in strict tone.

"You don't know what he is saying!! Seriously I don't believe this." Sujatha said in anger.
Then she told Everything that Sanskar loves Swara, the same girl is a murderer of Avinash. Rp has serious expression. He looked at Sanskar.

"Sanskar?" Rp asked.

"Dad, just listen to me once please. I feel she is innocent Dad. You used to say to trust our heart and my heart never said that she can take anyone's life. I can't be so wrong to even recognise a person. I came to know about her. She is nice girl. She has her own miseries in her life that she fight to find happiness in small things. I don't want to see her suffer Dad. I believe her." Sanskar said.

"Do you love her?" Rp asked.

"Yes Dad, I do." Sanskar said truthfully.

"I trust you Sanskar. I know my son can't be wrong to know who is wrong and right. And If you love her then don't lose your trust in her." Rp said.

"What? You are also taking his side. No one is thinking about Sneha. Whatever happens, I won't let that girl enter this house and you have to leave her Sanskar. You think she is innocent because for now you are lost in your dream world. The day she will break your heart and you will also suffer from the pain then you will understand. I can't see my children suffering. So, you better throw her away from your life and wake up to face the reality.  You need to see that." Sujatha said angrily and went from there.

"Mom..." Sanskar was hurt. She wasn't ready to listen anything.
Rp came to him. He pats his shoulder giving a small nod that she will understand. Then he went out of room.

Sanskar looked at Sneha who was looking down and crying.

"Why Bhai? Why would you do that to me? You always cared for me? Gave me every happiness then why now?" Sneha asked in painful voice.

Sanskar felt bad for her. Whatever happens, she is his sister but he also trust Swara.

" Isn't it amazing? My brother loves a girl whom I hate the most. Who is the reason of my pain. What can be more worse than this bhai!!" She said sternly yet with tears.

"Sneha you are my sister and always will be. I always think about your happiness. You are stuck with your anger on Swara. The day you will know the truth, it will hurt you too. And I m going to talk to Swara about this. She doesn't have any idea but I want to make it clear to her. And then all the truth will be out." Sanskar said.

Sneha gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh wow bhai, you will ask a killer that did she kill anyone and she will truthfully say, yes Sanskar I did and I m so sorry for the pain your sister had to go through. That's what you want to say bhai?" Sneha said in sarcastic yet angry tone.

Sanskar closed his eyes in frustration as Sneha just wasn't ready to understand.

"No Bhai!! I don't accept it. I don't care about anything. She did worse with me and she deserves worst. She don't deserve happiness. You are going to leave her." Sneha said madly.

"I m not going to do anything like that Sneha! She is innocent and I will prove it to you." Sanskar shouted.

"If you failed to do it then?" Sneha immediately questioned.

"What?" Sanskar asked confusingly.

"For now we don't have any proof that she was innocent or not. I witnessed it but you are falsifying me. Then fine, if you wouldn't able to prove that she is innocent then you have to do what I want." Sneha said stubbornly.

"You have lost your kind Sneha.!! I m not going to leave her." Sanskar said.

"Why Bhai? Because you know that I m right and she is wrong." Sneha shouted with tears.

Sanskar looked at her angrily.

"Fine!! then you find anything against her and I will anyhow prove that Swara was innocent. Once I m proved it then I m not going to do anything like what you want Sneha. You have to accept the reality." Sanskar said.

"I won't have to bhai because my eyes didn't had illusion that she killed Avinash and What you will find and how? Her father already hidden everything that's why you couldn't find anything Bhai. Remind yourself this." Sneha said.

Sanskar saw a different girl in her whom he never saw before. The girl in front of her wasn't his sister. It's like someone else has disguised herself to look like her.

"Can I ask Something Sneha?" Sanskar asked looking at her.

Sneha didn't say anything.

"Did you really love Avinash?" Sanskar asked.

"What?" Sneha was confused.

"Because love doesn't teach us to destroy others in blindness. It's better if you open your eyes soon Sneha."Sanskar said.

Sneha didn't said anything and rushed out of his room. Sanskar sat on bed feeling hurt to see his sister and Mom not trying to understand him. They are going against him.

That's when he got a call. He sees the caller id and it was Swara. He takes a deep breathe then answered the call.

"Sanskar, did you reach home? You didn't call till now?" Swara asked.

"Hmm yeah Swara, I just reached. I was just going to call you only." Sanskar said trying to maintaining normal tone.

"Okay, but what happened to you? You are sounding low. Everything's fine na?" He heard her worried tone.

"Yeah Swara, I m fine. And how can I sound low. You had planned so much things for me. Why should I think anything else and stress myself." He lied.

"Sure na?" She asked.

"Wait let me come to your mansion and you see it yourself that I m fine or not." Sanskar said trying to behave normally.

"Nooo!! Not needed. It's late now. Go to sleep." Swara said immediately.

"Good night Swara." Sanskar said with small smile.
"Good night Sanskar." She said and disconnected the call.

Sanskar closed his eyes and hold his head with his hands.

Days passed, Sanskar was putting everything he could do to know the truth but all thanks to Shekhar Gadodia. He wanted to talk to Swara and it could make everything clear. But then..
"you will ask a killer that did she kill anyone and she will truthfully say yes Sanskar I did and I m so sorry for the pain your sister had to go through." This thought used to disturb him.

Well, it was nothing that can prove that she was guilty but he knew something was hidden and he need to find anyhow.
In all this the only peace he got was her presence, when he was with her. Her smile made it easier to hold himself but at the same time, a fear started surrounding his heart. When Swara said that she was fearing that something bad going to happen. She was feeling strange then his condition was no less but he always tried to be normal with her and assured that nothing will be wrong.

It was normal evening, he rushed to his room after coming from his office.

"Do hell with that Arjun!! That can't be happen!!" Sanskar shouted over his phone then disconnecting it he threw it harshly.

"You want to prove something what's not reality bhai." Sneha said.

Sanskar looked at her but then looked away.

"You didn't came to know about that incident till now except my points. Because that's the truth bhai. But now I have something which can definitely open your eyes to face reality." Sneha said.

Sanskar looked at her confusingly when she did something in her phone and show him a video. As soon as Sanskar sees it, he snatched phone from her and sees it deeply and he was shocked to see Swara was shoting Avinash.

"Do you still need another proof bhai?" Sneha asked.

Sanskar was numb to see the video. He wasn't able to believe it.

"No!! This is not right. I don't believe this video. Swara will never kill Avinash." Sanskar said shaking his head.

"Can you prove this wrong also? You don't trust me but now you don't even trust this? It's neither morphed nor edited. If you want then you can check it Bhai. I can't believe you can change so much." Sneha said with hurt and anger.

"I didn't change Sneha. You have changed. I m still trying to stop you. And about this video, yes. I don't believe this. And Sneha, if  this proved edited then you have to leave this stupid madness." Sanskar said.

"And if it did not then you will leave her. She should face what she has done with me." Sneha said stubbornly.

"That's never going to happen." Sanskar said with glint of anger and rushed out taking her phone with him.

"Arjun, meet me right now." Sanskar said calling Arjun and told him.

In couple of hours, the truth of video was out and it shattered him knowing that it wasn't edited. He get it checked couple of times more but the result didn't change. Arav was with him. He came to meet him and he also know everything

Sanskar clutched his head and his eyes filled with tears. Arav placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Sanskar, Sneha is also my sister and it will be hard for anyone to see a criminal happily enjoying her life who had ruined hers.
You had believed that Swara isn't a killer. It was your love but now when you don't have anything to prove her innocent then..( paused). This video proves everything Sanskar. And why will Shekhar Gadodia hide everything if Swara is not guilty. I know what you must be feeling but that's love, happens at unpredictable moment and we fall for someone forgetting everything that there can be another side of that person too." Arav said.

"I love her Arav. My heart is still not ready to accept this." Sanskar said with tears.

Arav hugged him feeling sad for him.

.....

"I will leave Swara. And this evidence will be helpful to send her behind bars." Sanskar said hopelessly and closed his eyes feeling pain.

"I don't want to see her behind bars." Sneha said which confused him.

"What?" Sanskar asked.

"I want to see her in pain. I want her to go through the same pain as I went through and still suffering. She should know what it feels when your love die in front of your eyes and you are too helpless to do anything. What is pain we suffer from." Sneha said sternly.

"Sneha?" Sanskar said.
Then Sneha told him what he need to do.

"What the hell!! This revenge had made you mad Sneha and why do you think I will do it?" Sanskar shouted.

"You have said that you won't back off from your words bhai." Sneha said.

"I remember it perfectly and it was only to leave her, not to break her like this. Anyways my motive was just to collect evidences against her but I couldn't. In no hell way, I m choosing to be such a heartless person to let her suffer like that." Sanskar said angrily.

"You are still thinking about her Bhai. Even after knowing that she killed Avinash. You were not ready to believe me and wanted to prove innocent but I have you proof against her which is proving her guilty and you still think about her rather than your sister." Sneha said.

"Sneha, I always said if Swara did wrong she will get her punishment and now also it's the same situation. I just don't understand why you always bring a situation to choose between her and you. Whatever it is, you are my sister. Yes, I loved her and still love her so much but if she is wrong then I m forced to accept it. She will got to jail but I m not going to do what you want me to do." Sanskar said sternly.

"Ok bhai, fine!!  if that's what you want.You don't want it. Then fine. You want to live with her na, then be happy. But I can't live with this truth that my brother is also the reason of my pain and is happy to see me hurt. It's better to end this life rather than living with this suffering." Sneha said and rushed outside.

Sanskar panicked because she is way too stubborn and will literally do that. He also rushed behind her.

Sneha rushed to kitchen. She hold a knife and put it on her wrist.

"If you can't do this then I will kill myself." Sneha shouted.

"Sneha!! Leave that knife right now!!" Sanskar said. This is madness!!" Sanskar shouted.

"Yes, this is my madness bhai!! I m leaving only because you least care about me now. All you care is just Swara." Sneha screamed.

Sujatha and Rp heard the voices and they came out of their room and we're shocked to see Sneha holding sharp knife against her wrist.

"Sneha, bacha leave that knife. What are you doing?" Sujatha said worriedly coming toward her.

"No mom, don't move. Bhai want me out of his way na then fine." Sneha said behaving like maniac.

"Sneha, stop this!! What is this?" Rp said.

They were trying to stop her.

"Sneha, please don't do this. Leave that knife." Sanskar said being worried.

"No bhai, You want to live happily with Swara peacefully then be happy bhai and let me die peacefully atleast. I can't live with this pain anymore." Sneha shouted with tears in her eyes.

Sujatha heard Swara's name and got angry.

"Sanskar, I told you I don't want to listen that girl's name in this house. What happened to you Sanskar? Why are you doing this!! You are ready to lose your sister for a girl whom you know since few months, who is a killer.  Since when you became so selfish Sanskar?" Sujatha said.

"Mom dad, you don't know what she wants. She..." Sanskar was saying when Sneha looked at him stubbornly and pressed knife on her wrist to slit it as if he tried to tell then she will do it and he was forced to stop that. Rp and Sujatha had no idea about revenge thing and now what Sneha want him to do.

"Sneha!! Please beta, don't do this. Please agree to her Sanskar. I can't see her in that condition yet again. We were on the verge to lose her. Please!! I can't lose my daughter Sanskar. Please!!" Sujatha said with tears.

Sanskar was looking at Sneha without blinking with stern expression and his eyes filled with tears. All he could see a immense hatred in her eyes for Swara to see her suffer and all he could hear was his mother's pleading to agree to such a cruel thing which she wasn't even aware of.
His eyes caught attention on her wrist as she was just about to slit it getting no response from and only silence from him. But he immediately stopped her saying what he never wanted.

"I... I will do it." Sanskar said and tears slide down his cheek.

"No you will back off from your word." Sneha said.

"I won't. I promise." He said defeatedly.

Sneha's hold on the knife loosen. Sujatha immediately came to her and snatched the knife away from her hand.
"Dare you to think to do that again!!" Sujatha scold her and hugged her. Rp also got angry on Sneha for doing that while Sanskar was just standing numbly.
Then he walked to her and say.

"I agree to do what you want. You want me to be away from Swara na? Then fine. But not only her, I m going  away from you all and.... Ms. Sneha Maheshwari, just to let you know from now on, I don't have any sister. Remember when I was coming here and you were asking something from me. I just casually said, I hope it wouldn't be so precious but  I had no idea that you will literally ask my life. If that's give peace to your heart then fine, live with it Sneha." Sanskar said with hurtful smile.

Coming inside his room, he called Arav and told him everything.

"I need your help Arav. I won't be able to do it alone." Sanskar said with heavy voice.
And Arav agreed to help him.

The next day, Sneha was so engrossed in her happiness to see Swara in pain that she forgot everything else. While Sanskar was going through the worst phase. It was last day of Swara's exam. As she said, It went good. He spend time with Swara and act so normal to don't even let her know.
That evening when he was with Swara. He was going through his own inner turmoil but he had no way to back out. Sneha was there only but Swara couldn't see her.

During the movie, Swara was holding his hand. She was looking so happy, totally oblivious of his situation. Sanskar was looking at her.

"I know you will never forgive me for this. Please forget me Swara like a worst nightmare of your life. I have loved only you and will always love you for the rest of my life. This feeling will never end." He thought.

The movie ends and he got a message that it's time. And then whatever happened was all planned. Arav was there. Sneha was watching all this. She felt something strange inside her watching that but she maintained herself hard and thought her revenge is completed.
While on the other hand, every tears she was shading for him was piercing his heart. He wanted to rush to her and take her in his embrace but he had no choice. He had choosen his sister's life who didn't even care about him, his life. He had to do what he never wanted, Broken promised he had made to Swara, to fulfill one only to live in hell for the rest of life. He knew this guilt was never going to leave him.

When she was fallen unconcious, he came to her and hugged her with tear filled eyes.
"I m sorry Swara." He muttered against her ear which he also knew that never going to happen that she will forgive him for this.

....

Sitting inside his flight, he looked outside the window thinking everything happened since the day he came to India. He had dreamt to live with his family, his mom,dad, sister but everything was shattered. What he was and what he turned into. His thoughts roamed around Swara. He closed his eyes letting the tear slipped from his eyes.

"I became a heartless beast. I will only hurt you Swara. I hate myself for what I did to you." He thought.

A fear raised in his mind what if she tried to kill herself like Sneha but he remembered their first meet how she was trying to stop him thinking he was committing suicide.

"No, she won't. I know you are strong Swara. Just be the way you are." Sanskar thought.

And he went to London to live a life without her which was no less than hell. He wanted to go to her. Her thoughts never left him alone. Couldn't able to stop himself finally one day, he contacted Arjun to know about Swara, if she is fine? Only to know that she went out of country with her cousin. It must be Riya he thought. It was better. Swara used to tell Riya was so caring for her. It was enough for her that she must be trying to move on forgetting about him.

But never in his worst thought, he had imagined to find her in that hospital in that condition and it drowned him into guilt which was already killing him since two years.

Flashback ends.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 3.8K 58
An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometimes, our real life is more dramatic than...
3.2K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
370K 11.3K 30
#1 in choices! #55 Watty awards #24 India #44 Betrayal Every relationship has misunderstandings. Everyone has a bad habit to judge people without ev...
3.7K 286 39
"Mishti...." "Dae..." "Am I hurting you Mishti? Does it hurt?" He whispered against her lips and dug his nails deep into her waist by tightly clutchi...