Stolen Innocence

By RavenZ_zz

"Daddy, please let me go." Broken Raped Abused Rejected I'm the girl who wears a smile so no one knows she's... More

Prologue
Pain
Father Dearest
Brother Dearest
Jocks
BadBoys
Sister To The Rescue
Hey Baby Sis
The Truth Hurts
I Want To Escape
Please Forgive Me
I Like You

Epilogue

2K 45 9
By RavenZ_zz

23 Years Later

"Mum the boys won't give me my phone back" yells my 16 year old daughter.

Finally after four pregnancies, Jevani and I were blessed with our baby girl. Well technically she's not a baby anymore, but she's still our baby.

"Boys set the table, Cassie help bring the food out" Seconds later, I hear the footsteps of my boys, well like men.

After placing the food on the table, we all take our seat and in walking my charming husband.

Sending me a wink, I blush while our children chuckle at our actions. Once Jevani takes his seat at the head of the table, we all hold hands and bow our head for a short prayer. After that I dish out our food.

"How was your day my beautiful wife" feeling my cheeks turn crimson red, I try to hide my face from my laughing children.

Even after 23 years, my handsome husband can still make me blush like a damn tomato.

Ignoring our snickering boys, I remember that happened before dinner.

"What were you guys arguing about before dinner?"

For a second all the boys tensed and Cassie looked nervous???

Turning my attention to my 4 boys, they look very much like their father, a smile makes it's way on my face.

Waiting for a response, I see my eldest Jevani tensing his jaw before running his hand over his face in annoyance.

"J bear, please tell me" I ask softly.

"Cassie has a boyfriend and I don't like it one bit. One of my mates told me his brother saw this texts messages on her phone.

"I didn't believe him. I had to see it for myself. So when I told the boys, they got pissed very much like how I did."

"And together we planned to take her phone and look at her messages. Which happened before dinner" he said through gritted teeth.

Looking at all 4 of my sons, they looked pissed!!!

I was about to say something when my love stood up and angrily said "Is this true Cassidy?"

Feeling the anger coming off him, I wrap my arms around his waist in hopes of calming him down.

"No it isn't dad, the boys don't know wha-" "We saw the messages Cassidy! Stop lying to us!" Matt interrupted.

Watching a tear roll down my baby's face, I run over to her but she runs off to her room.

Suddenly all the memories of how my brother use to treat me, hits me. Feeling my own anger rising.

I turn my attention back to them and say "Are you happy now?" Turning my back on them, Jevani tries reaching for my hand. But I shrug it off and walked towards my baby's room.

"Sweetie may I come in please?"

"You're always welcome into my room momma". Awww I love it when they call me Momma.

Laying beside my girl, I run my fingers through her smooth hair. Instead of asking her for the truth, I just wait till she's ready to tell me.

A few minutes pass till she turns to me and says.

"Mummy I don't have a boyfriend. But I know why the boys think I do. I made a new friend that started a few days ago." 

"We've become pretty close over the few days of getting to know each other, and I consider her as my best friend as she considers me as hers."  

"That's who I'm texting all the time. And well us being girls, call each other babe, Hun etc what a girls call their besties."

 " I also forgot to mention, her name is Tyler. So they boys probably thought that while I was Talking to a girl, who is my best friend, they obviously thought I was talking to a guy" 

 Pulling my daughter closer to my chest I place a soft kiss in her head and whisper I love you.

 Grabbing her hand I lead her back to the dinning room, where the boys and my husband stood.

 Shaking my head, they close their mouth and wait for Cassie to speak.

 "I'm sorry, I should have told you guys the truth. No, I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have a best friend that I met a few days ago and her name is Tyler."

  "I was just so happy I finally met a girl that shared the same interest as me and well I kind of forgot to tell you guys" 

 Smiling at my baby, I look over to the boys and wait for them to apologies.

 First one to apologies was of course, over protective daddy. He ran straight to her and picked her up in a big hug. 

 Next the boys all followed in suit with their big over protective brother hugs and apologies.

 "Sis promise you will tell us when you do decide to have a boyfriend. I know you're coming to that age. I just don't want you getting hurt In any way" - Jevan

 Seeing all the boys nod their head, I couldn't feel more prouder of them. Me and my husband really did a great job in raising them.

 After cleaning the table and dishes we all decided to watch a movie together.

 Securely wrapped in my husbands arm, we smile together as we see our children all bunched up together on one couch. The four boys sitting with their sister laying on top of their legs.

 Our first baby Jevan, now 21 and over protective just like his father over his younger siblings.

 Next are our twins, Matthew and Devontae. 20 years old and full of laughter and jokes.

 Our last boy now 19 is Kaleb, the real mamas boy! Actually all my boys are mamas boys.

 I mean non of them want to leave. They all did at one point, but they were blowing up my phones with all the messages. 

 Asking where I am? If I'm okay etc. When I was already getting those texts from my man, still am.

 Chuckling a little, my eyes linger on my baby girl. She remind me so much of myself. 

 Cassidy 16, the most amazing girl ever! I know that's a bit bias, but everything about her is just beautiful. 

 She has such a big hug, that no one can ever defeat. 

 Feeling Jevani's arms tighten around me, I face him and peck him on the lips. 

 I really have a beautiful family, I love them with all my heart 

 "I love you so much Zahrah" 

 "I love you too Jevani"

The End 

I hope you all enjoyed this short story!

Thanks for all the Love & Support !

Just wanted to let you all know that I started a New Novel called "LUSTFUL DESIRES"

I would really love it if you support this new novel ! Chapter 1 & 2 is out NOW!!!!!

Love,  RavenZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
31.6K 574 52
+18 only The Vanishing Dragon and the Red Dragon Emperor are 2 of most powerful titans but there is one more whose name goes unspoken. Legend says t...
81.5K 858 8
THIS STORY HAS SCENES OF SEX FOR THOSE WHO CAN TAKE IT THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS PLEASE DON'T REPORT IT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED He pounded mercilessly...
255K 5.8K 30
Completed "Your mine y/n...only mine...if anyone touches,looks or even mentions you they are dead I don't care who it is...they...are...dead" Y/n sl...