✨Bakugou x Black reader ✨

Bởi Chantel_Nii

I'll explain more inside so come on in sis ✨❤️ Xem Thêm

Introdution!
A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

1.3K 44 77
Bởi Chantel_Nii

Hey sis! I decided to make another chapter before I go on my trip later on this week! 🤍

Let's begin!

    Y/n sat on her bed and continue studying for the exam but that's what she wanted to do. She couldn't get that moment out of her head. She rubbed her head trying to get the thoughts out of her head then she heard her phone beep.

She picks up her phone and looks at it, Bakugou sent her a message. She blush then covers her mouth. "Seriously, why am I acting like this!? It's just that hot headed Kacchan!" Y/n said while exhaling. She opens her message to read it.

💥Bakugou💥:Oi Chipmunk, I made it back to my dorm.

🌻Y/n🌻:Stop calling me chipmunk!

💥Bakugou💥:I do whatever the fuck I want!

🌻Y/n🌻:okay so if I beat your ass don't say nothing .

💥Bakugou💥: like you can beat my ass! All you do is grab my hair.

She pouted, but she couldn't help but laugh at the fact that it's true.

🌻Y/n🌻:I can do more than that, Kacchan.

💥Bakugou💥:Then bring it next time!

🌻Y/n🌻:I will! Hey, Kacchan?

💥Bakugou💥:what?

🌻Y/n🌻:I forgive you.

Bakugou suddenly didn't respond, maybe he doesn't want to remember what happened earlier either. Y/n studied some more then she took a shower, did her nightly routine then went to bed.

(Next morning)

Y/n woke up and pick up her phone from the nightstand to check the time, it was 6:55am. Suddenly she notice she got a message from bakugou, so he did replied! She opened her message to read it.

💥Bakugou💥:Thank you.

. . .

She smiled then went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Her phone beeps again notifying she got a message again, she looks at it and noticed she's now in a group chat. "A group chat? Huh?" She opened it and looks at it. The group chat have Mina, kirishima, bakugou, Denki and Jirou in it. They also named the group Bakusquad. (A/n: I know Sero apart of the squad. I'll probably would use him later)

It seems that they all having a group video chat, so you decided to join. It was only Mina, Kirishima and Bakugou. They took notice and looks at you. "Omg it's Y/n!" Mina said happily. "Hey! How's it going?!" Kirishima waves. Bakugou is playing his video game but took a quick glance at Y/n.

"Hey y'all, what's sup?" She sat up her phone and continue her skincare routine. "Did you get a message from the school? They canceled class today!" Kirishima said. "It's a free day for us!" Mina cheers. "What for though?" Y/n questioned. "Idk they didn't really say the reason" Kirishima put his hand on his chin and looks up. "It's probably for the investigation, shitty hair" Bakugou growls lowly.

"You're probably right, Kacchan." Y/n agreed. She took off her bonnet and reveals her huge afro. "Oh wow! Your hair is so....so pretty!!" Mina said in awe. "I don't think I ever seen hair that thick before, I like it!!" kirishima said grinning. Bakugou looks over at the screen and looks.

(A/n:I don't know why but I can just imagine him looking like this 🤣)

Y/n looks at bakugou, it looked like they were having a staring contest.

(A/n just a visual of what her hair looks like currently)

"Bakubro! It looks like you reaaaally like y/n's hair!" Kirishima grins widely. "Haha~ I was just about to say that!" Mina giggled. "Shut up you two, you dumbasses don't know what you're talking about!" Bakugou said gritting his teeth.

"You guys are funny" y/n smiled. She started to do her hair and Mina watches closely. "What are you going to do with your hair this time?" Mina said looking in awe. "Meh, idk unless I play with my hair for awhile." Y/n shrugged.

"Got any plans, Y/n?" Kirishima questioned. Bakugou continues to play on his game. "Well, not anymore since we don't have class" y/n replied. "HAHAHAHAHA!! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WAS GOING TO DIE!!!" Bakugou said yelling. He had on headphones with a mic attached to it, but he had one of his ears exposed so he can hear the video chat.

"He's even more aggressive on the game" Mina said

"When is he not aggressive?" Kirishima chuckled. "SHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!!" Bakugou yells while he's pressing the buttons on his controller quickly. Kirishima laughs and looks at y/n, "hey, if you're not doing anything why don't you join me and Mina? We're going to Bakugou's room to hang.

"HUH?!" Y/n and Bakugou said in unison. Y/n paused, having her wide tooth comb in her hair and Bakugou took off the headphones and looks into the screen closely. "Did I say something wrong?" Kirishima looks at Y/n then looks at Bakugou. Y/n didn't respond and continues to do her hair and Bakugou leans back with a straight face. "Seriously what is up with you two?" Kirishima said curiously.

"Nothing, but you shouldn't just invite someone to somebody's room. Kacchan, do you mind if I join kirishima and Mina to your place?" She looks at Bakugou. He growls a little and looks back at her "whatever, just don't fuck up anything".

"Alright, when are we heading over there?" Mina said. "Doesn't matter" Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'm going to get off so I can finish getting ready." Y/n said picking up her phone. "Alright see ya!" Kirishima grins. "Byeeee~!" Mina waves happily.

Y/n ended the video chat and finished her hair.

(A/n: this is the hairstyle, you can change it if you want)

She went to her room and pick out some clothes. Since she only going to another dorm room to hang out, she put on something comfortable to wear.

(A/n: this the outfit, you can change it if you want 🤷🏾‍♀️)
After she put on her clothes, she grabs her mini book bag and puts her favorite snacks and drinks into the bag and head out. (A/n: tell me what's your favorite snacks are I want to know! 🤍)

As she walks down the hallway she pulled out her phone and text Bakugou.

🌻Y/n🌻:Hey I'm heading over to you, which room are you in?

💥Bakugou💥:I'll come out, just go down the elevator.

. . .
She went in the elevator and went down a level. The elevator door opens slowly and Bakugou was standing outside of his room. She approaches him and tilts her head. He was lowkey looking good!

(A/n: It's the ripped jeans for me 😩)

"Oi, are you going inside or what?" He said nonchalantly, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Y-Yeah, yeah I am" y/n went inside his dorm room and looks around. Bakugou follows behind her and closes the door.

"Wow, it's surprisingly clean in here" she crosses her arms. Bakugou looks at her with a slight grit in his teeth. "Shut up!" He growls. Y/n laughs and sits on his bed and Bakugou sit next to her.

"Kirishima said he's getting snacks and Mina said she have errands to do before she comes over" y/n said checking her messages. Bakugou lays down and pull out his phone. Y/n looks over her shoulder and looks at him, he looks so calm. He had one arm behind his head and have one leg up on his bed.

Y/n scoots back and leans against the wall while sitting on his bed. "What are you watching?" She said as she lean close to him to look at his phone. Bakugou moves his phone away and look at her "none of your business" he growls lowly.

"Fine, whatever" she rolled her eyes. They heard a knock at the door suddenly and they both turn their attention at the door. "Hey it's me Bakubro, open the door!" Kirishima shouts. Bakugou let out a low growl and got out of his bed lazily then he opens the door to let kirishima in.

"Hey kirishima!" Y/n smiled. "Hey, hey! I see you and Bakugou alone, what were you guys talking about?" He teased. Y/n gave kirishima a slight mug and Bakugou grits his teeth. "Don't get the wrong idea, shitty hair!". "Please don't" Y/n crossed her arms.

Kirishima raise his hands up in defense, he smiled nervously while Bakugou was staring daggers at him."why do you guys always get so offended when I talk about you two?" Kirishima sighed. "Kirishima, me and Bakugou went to preschool together, we go way back and let's just say we.....fought a lot." Kirishima eyes widened as he looks at the both of them.

"So are you guys even friends?" Kirishima tilts his head. Y/n looks at bakugou, she really don't know if they get along or not. All they do is argue and fight but when things gets out of hand he was there, just like the night of the attack. However, she don't even know how she feels about him and how Bakugou acts towards her, it's the same with him. Bakugou suddenly looks up, exchanging eye contact with Y/n. They both look like they wanted to say something, but honestly they don't even know the answer.

Suddenly they heard a knock at the door once again, saving the both of them from answering the question. Bakugou opens the door and it was Mina standing at the door full of snacks. "I'm finally here you guys!!" Mina cheered. She walks in and place the snacks on the table.

"Great, I thought I was going to be the only girl" y/n sighed. "Nope~ I can't let you down like that, Y/n!" Mina giggled.

(Moments later)

Bakugou and Kirishima playing against each other on the video game while Mina and Y/n are chatting and watching tiktok videos. "HAH!! I WIN AGAIN, SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou said with a huge intimating smug on his face. "Gahh! I almost had you this time!" Kirishima grabs his hair in frustration. "NOT EVEN CLOSE!!" Bakugou laughed.

"Hahahaha! I'm so deaaadd!!" Y/n laughing at a video. She fell out on Mina and continues to laugh. Mina then takes Y/n phone and laughs along with her. "I'm definitely sending this to myself!" Mina continues to laugh. Y/n gets up and grabs 2 sodas out of the mini fridge and walks over to Bakugou and kirishima "I see you guys was having an intense battle".

"Yeah, but I have to say Bakugou really good at this" kirishima smiled. "Heh well here you go, I'm sure you guys need a drink" y/n said while handling kirishima a soda. "I sure do, thanks!" Kirishima opens the can of soda. Y/n looks at Bakugou and hold out the soda towards him. He looks up at her then grabs the soda but accidentally touch her hand.

Y/n and Bakugou eyes widened in unison, then y/n let go of the soda quickly. "Thanks" Bakugou looks forward and opens the can of soda. "You guys Jirou texted me!" Mina blurted out. "Cool, what did she say?" Kirishima leans forward to Mina on his chair. "She said someone is having a underground party and that we should definitely come!" Mina said excitedly. "Hell yeah! That sounds like fun!" Kirishima puts his fist up. "An underground party? Sounds lit." y/n said

"You got to be kidding me" Bakugou said. Everyone looks over to Bakugou, he was glaring at them. "We're not here to party! So don't go slacking off into shit like that, if you wanted to do that why even go to UA in the first place?!" Bakugou snaps.

"Don't be like that Bakugou, it's nothing wrong with enjoying ourselves every once in awhile" kirishima shrugged. "We have exams less than a week dumbass, we don't have time to party around!"  Bakugou yells. "It doesn't have to be strict, we've been studying our asses off" Y/n looks at Bakugou.

"Are you stupid?! You have a investigation case you can't even get out of campus!" Bakugou shouts. "Who are you talking to like that?!" Y/n shouts back Bakugou looks at Y/n furiously and she glared at him back, the tension filled across the room. Kirishima then step in between them, "hey you guys, no need to get into a fight again" Bakugou ignore kirishima, still glaring at Y/n "I'm talking to you chipmunk. You gotten attacked and you're not doing anything about it!!!" Bakugou shouts. "Stop calling me tha-" y/n tries to protest but got cut off "you're weak! You should focus on your quirk, instead you got the nerve to slack off!! You shouldn't have come here if you're not serious to become a hero!!!!" Bakugou shouts and everyone stood there in shock. However, y/n push kirishima to the side and tries to slap Bakugou but he caught her by her wrist.

"I have been training!!" Y/n grits her teeth. Bakugou glaring down at her. The way his eyes darting at her, his crimson eyes appears dark which shows how truly pissed he really is.

"Not hard enough!" He snaps back. Y/n eyes widened then suddenly she grits her teeth hard. "Why do you even care anyway?! We not even friends!!!" Y/n shouts as she snatch her arm away from his grip. Kirishima and Mina was watching the whole thing with a terrified look on their faces. Bakugou open his mouth to say something but y/n turned around and stormed out of the dorm room.

This is the end of Chapter 6 👌🏾

I kind of end this chapter a little bit weird only because I'm currently on a road trip back home 🥴

I'll be working on the next chapter right after I publish this one because I'm literally on the road bored 😭

Far as Bakugou & Y/n relationship, I'm trying to make it as complicated as possible lol but it will get better as the story goes on !

Thank you so much for reading I appreciate it!

Until next time...

Stay Beautiful 👑

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

18.2K 853 8
━ my hero academia. x black fem
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
977K 38.7K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
81.5K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...