Reborn To Marry A Disabled Fi...

By EggLastCrack

[ The Book Cover is Not Official Cover It is just edited ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE
1%
2%
3%
4%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%
40%
41%
42 (1) %
42 (2)%
43%
44%
45 (1) %
45 (2)%
46%
47%
48%
49%
50%
51%
52%
53%
54%
55%
56%
57%
58%
59%
60%
61%
62%
63%
64%
65%
66%
67%
68%
69%
70%
71%
72%
73%
74% [ END ]
75% [ Extra 1 ]
76% [ Extra 2 ]
77% [ Extra 3 ]

5%

25.2K 979 59
By EggLastCrack

The extended Lincoln drove fast on the avenue, but the atmosphere in the car was very solemn.

Mu mom to just tell the meaning of Father Mu, and expressed their dissatisfaction

"There is no licensing, will you marry into his house, it's not despise you? We are not greedy for money to their home."

Mu Xingyu doesn't care, anyway, he married Gu Yunzhou to make up for the debts of his previous life, and he believes that under the treatment of spiritual liquid, Gu Yunzhou will wake up soon.

If he gets the certificate now, then Gu Yunzhou will not like it. He, they have to divorce.

Besides, the Gu family will recognize his identity, and he will not marry into the Gu family without a name.

"Mom, I said, I am willing to marry Mr. Gu, don't worry about it." Mu Xingyu held Mu's mother's hand and smiled.

"But..."

"Mom, I have a sense of measure."

Mu's mother frowned, but said nothing.

Father Mu, who has been silent, also asked. "Did you really think clearly?"

Mu Xingyu nodded decisively.

"Think clearly."

Father Mu sighed, "Well, what should be said, your mother and I have said it. Although our Mu's family is not as good as the Gu's, no matter what happens, we are your strong backing."

Mu Xingyu's nose was sour, and he threw himself into Mu's father's arms.

    ...

After the Mu family left, Charlie was surprised to find that Gu Yunzhou's condition soon began to improve, and his heart rate, nerves and other data were much better than before.

"It's weird, the condition suddenly worsened just now, why is it so good now?"

Charlie couldn't help muttering.

Steward Lin brought in the medicine to be taken at noon, looked at Charlie's pensive appearance, and hurriedly asked Gu Yunzhou about his situation.

"Don't worry, he is getting better now and his condition is stable. If this continues, he might be able to wake up." Charlie smiled.

"Doctor Charlie, can Master really wake up?" Steward Lin asked in surprise.

"Of course, his craniotomy was performed by my father himself. The condition has been very good now, and all physical functions are normal. If he is treated and he has a strong willpower, he will definitely wake up." Charlie Said firmly.

Charlie's father is a top international neurologist.

After Gu Yunzhou's legs became disabled, his father was in charge of rehabilitation work. 

During the long rehabilitation process, Charlie and Gu Yunzhou gradually became acquainted and became friends. After Gu Yunzhou returned to China, Charlie began to take over his father to carry out Gu Yunzhou's rehabilitation work.

After many years of medical experience, Charlie has seen all kinds of patients, but he has never encountered anyone who insists on rehabilitation every day under high-intensity work. Gu Yunzhou is the only one.

Rehabilitation is a painful thing, not only physically but also psychologically, but Gu Yunzhou persisted. 

With this perseverance, Charlie believed that Gu Yunzhou would definitely wake up.

Steward Lin was happy when he heard Charlie's words, but the look in Gu Yunzhou's eyes was full of meaning.

    ...

The next day, Master Gu arranged for Gu Yunzhou's aunt to meet with Father Mu and Mother Mu to discuss the specific matters of the wedding.

Because Gu Yunzhou was unconscious, he would definitely not be able to attend the wedding, so everything was kept simple.

In order to apologize, the Gu family agreed to fight for the development rights of a piece of land in Shanghai for the Mu family, and also gave Mu's mother a W&W brand exclusive series of jewelry.

He is also very generous to Mu Xingyu, and transfers 1% of Gu's Yunjin Technology to the name of Mu Xingyu. As long as Mu Xingyu signs, he can become a tens of billions of people.

However, Mu Xingyu did not sign.

Mu's mother expressed her agreement.

"We are marrying our son, and we are not selling our son." Then she asked people to return all the things that Gu's family gave back intact.

But these things were soon delivered by Gu's family.

Father Gu called Dad Mu. "Xingyu married Gu's family. From now on, the two families will be a family. Yun Zhou is unconscious and unable to come to propose marriage in person. Those gifts will be used as son-in-law to pay his father-in-law and mother-in-law to apologize." The Mu family had no choice but to do so.

Accept the gift.

The time of the wedding was quickly determined, on the day of New Year's Day.

It is now mid-December, and there is not even half a month until the wedding.

Both Father Mu and Mother Mu felt that the time was too urgent, but Father Gu wanted Mu Xingyu to marry Gu's family earlier, so the time was fixed.

Mu Xingyu also hopes to marry the Gu family as soon as possible, because through experiments, he has determined that the lotus flower can absorb vitality to brew spiritual liquid.

Vitality can come from any living body.

He once experimented with a pot of orchids and found that after absorbing the vitality of the flower, the plant dried up, but the lotus bone blossomed.

With this discovery, Mu Xingyu couldn't wait to feed Gu Yunzhou the spiritual liquid to drink so that Gu Yunzhou could wake up earlier.

When he was happy about his discovery, he received a call from his agent.

"What's the matter with you? You hurt your leg, and you haven't come back yet. Do you want to make a movie?"

As soon as the call was connected, there was a reprimand from his agent Qin sister.

Mu Xingyu frowned, resisting displeasure, and explained.

"Sister Qin, Dao Ye agreed with me to rest for a week, and now it's only five days."

"Have you told me during your break? Do you know how much the crew delayed one day, how much more will it cost! Don't think that Mr. Andre recommends you to the crew, and you can be lawless. You will come back to me as soon as possible tomorrow!"

Qin sister's harsh words made Mu Xingyu's face instantly cold.

Sister Qin is his agent, who has no status in the company, and has received Feng Zi'an's benefits. Not only does she not protect him, but instead troubles him everywhere.

But when he heard Sister Qin mentioned Andre, he was a little surprised: Did Feng Zi'an mean it or Andre did he want him to return to the crew?

"Okay, I'll be back to the crew tomorrow." After speaking, Mu Xingyu hung up the phone.

Because of his rebirth, the trajectory of this life has deviated from the previous one, and he is very worried that Andre is doing bad things behind his back.

Not long after, Xiao Wen called and said that Sister Qin asked them to return to the crew tomorrow.

"I know, she also called me just now."

Xiao Wen was very worried. "Brother Xingyu, is your injury better? Will it affect the shooting?"

When it comes to this, Xiao Wen couldn't help complaining, "Obviously the director agrees with you to take a rest, why sister Qin insists you tomorrow to go back? And you don't have many scenes. You only need to focus on shooting for two days to catch up."

Mu Xingyu knew that Xiaowen was concerned about him, and the corner of her mouth tickled.

"Xiaowen, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter? ? "

" I have something at home, can not continue to participate in the filming, the director and tomorrow I will make it clear, as the company ...... I feel no need to waste time fenghe. "

"Mu Xingyu brother, you want to surrender? " Xiaowen asked and surprised, but after another thought, Mu Xingyu was born in a wealthy family, where did he need to suffer in the entertainment industry.

"Well, for the specific matter, I will tell you tomorrow. You will be waiting at home tomorrow morning and I will pick you up."

Early the next morning, Mu Xingyu was about to go out.

Mother Mu was surprised when she saw it. "You want Where to go?"

"Go to the crew."

Mu's mother quickly asked.

"Go to film?"

Mu Xingyu shook his head.

"Go to resign."

"Why? I think you are a star." Mu's mother was still looking forward to it.

She saw her son on the screen.

"No, I am..."

Before Mu Xingyu had time to explain, Mu's mother asked worriedly, "Are you afraid that Gu's family would have an opinion?"

"Not for this reason," Mu Xingyu shook his head and helped his mother sit down. "After I married Mr. Gu, I must take time to take care of him, so I don't have time to film, and the current crew...I am not satisfied, and I will choose a suitable script in the future."

"That's it, what do you want to film ? Drama, your dad and I will invest, um, I want to hire the best director." Mu's mother said enthusiastically.

Mu Xingyu smiled and said, "I'll talk about it then."

He chose his usual Audi A8 from the garage, and drove to pick up the small question.

Xiaowen took a Rolls-Royce last time, and this time took an Audi A8. It feels like life has reached its peak.

Mu Xingyu drove the car, Xiaowen was so excited and couldn't help but smile, and then asked.

"After you terminate the contract with the company, what are your plans?"

Xiaowen remembered that Mu Xingyu was about to cancel the contract , and was very disappointed.

"Xing Brother Yu, do you really want to terminate the contract ?" 

"Yes, you also know my treatment in the company, there is no need to stay."

 "Yes, Brother Xingyu, your family is so good, you should go back to be your rich master. . " "

" I like acting, if you have time later, I will return to the entertainment business. touches you, after I left, what would you? "

"I mmight be arranged for other new artists now. " Just a small seven assistant , the company does not take him seriously.

"Or else, after I terminate the contract, you will be my personal assistant and your salary will be doubled. You will help me manage Weibo first. When I am free, I should open a personal studio."

 "Really? Brother Xingyu, I am from now on. I just followed you!" Xiaowen said excitedly.

Mu Xingyu and Xiao Wen came to the crew.

At this time, they had just finished filming a scene, and the scene was instructing people to pack up the props.

He passed through the crowd and planned to ask Director Ye to say that he would resign.

But after seeing him with sharp eyes, Feng Zian immediately got up and walked over.

"Xingyu , is your injury better? I don't know you are so squeamish, and you will be more careful when filming in the future." Feng Zi'an was concerned about him on the surface, but in his words he accused him of being too squeamish.

Mu Xingyu had been at odds with Feng Zi'an, and he wanted to temporarily withdraw from the entertainment circle, so he didn't want to maintain a superficial relationship with Feng Zi'an. 

He said directly. "I fell down the stairs because of Brother Feng."

"You fell down by yourself, don't frame me." Feng Zi'an was sure that his movements were hidden and would not leave any handles at all.

"If you want people to know, unless you do it yourself, you have to be more careful when you are filming in the future. If you are not as lucky as me, you may..."

"Mu Xingyu, you dare to curse me!"

"Whatever you think. "After speaking, Mu Xingyu walked towards Ye Dao.

Xiaowen held back a smile and hurriedly followed.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Just mere comment of One Am Soft Eggs: Here comes the show :)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
See you later.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
REBORN TO MARRY A DISABLED FIANCE by: Ye Zixuan (葉子旋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
64.3K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
48.1K 1.4K 25
"I had fallen so deeply in love with you that you became my reason to live," A lone finger touches my cheek, as gentle as a falling snowflake. "I can...
207K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them