πŸ’šπŸŒ± "Pico..?" πŸŒ±πŸ’š Yandere...

By echnophia

You and Pico have been friends since kindergarten. It was only after the school shooting that your parents pu... More

🌱 Y/n 🌱
🌱Friendship.. 🌱
🌱Pacify him🌱
🌱 alone time 🌱
🌱 They meet again 🌱
🌱 Blammed 🌱
🌱 Date Night 🌱
🌱 old friends and old habits 🌱
🌱 Announcement 🌱
🌱 snapped 🌱
🌱 Great. 🌱
🌱 Help 🌱
🌱 Plummeting 🌱
🌱 Underwater 🌱
🌱 Drowning 🌱
🌱 check out my other works! 🌱

🌱 The Past 🌱

8.4K 157 61
By echnophia

" Y/n L/n... y/n l/n.. " Pico crushed on you so hard. He thought you were the prettiest person in the world. You two had been best friends since you were about both 4, now 12. You were a ray of sunshine amongst the sea of edgy tweens at this school. You somehow kept that innocence and light-heartedness, which most of the time got you bullied.

Your parents had sheltered you for almost your entire life. Which he personally disagreed with, but unconsciously did the same to you.
But.. this time he wouldn't keep his feelings from you any longer.

Today was the day he'd finally say something to you. He had practiced it in the bathroom all morning, and after school, he'd tell you right before you went home when your parents picked you up.

That was until...the incident..

He had witnessed bloodshed, hurt, and even killed a few himself. He tried his best to protect you, but your parents saw him as a crazy, unhinged kid who ruined you.
You were ripped from him, and he was sent to a mental hospital as a result of the traumatizing events that had just unfolded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 246 5
The first two chapters of this story were conceptualized and written in late March. Reader's gender is unspecified, but is implied to be somewhat non...
28.6K 310 25
FEB 15, 2023 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED. I don't know what middle school me was thinking in writing this, but it's all here. Requ...
181K 6.6K 200
Human Psychology is the science of mind and human behavior. It opens interesting characteristics and traits that human being encompasses reading abou...
64.3K 1.4K 20
Writing this for fun and out of BoredomπŸ˜…it's cringe so read if you want. I don't own any of the characters in this story they all belong to Hirohiko...