Eyes Open by: orphan_account

By Dracosmyman_

[ COMPLETE] Granger corners him one last time, pulling that bloody envelope from her robes. He lets it fall... More

I. The Lift
II. The First Grey
III. Nice
IV. Hold Your Breath
V. The Second Grey
VI. Finding
VII. The Swimming Pool
IX. The Not-Date (part two)
X. The Third Grey
XI. Reality
XII. Pretending
XIII. The Fourth Grey
XIV. The First Row
XV. Deception
XVI. The Fifth Grey
XVII. Cinnamon
XVIII. Completion
XIX. Taking
XX. Partners
XXI. Assuming
XXII. Knowing
XXIII. Photographs
XXIV. Edelweiss
XXV. In Numbers
XXVI. Thoughts
XXVII. Left Behind
XXVIII. Forgetting
XXIX. Everything
XXX. More
XXXI. The Why
XXXII. Come Back
XXXIII. Never
XXXIV. Five
XXXV. Declined
XXXVI. The Six-Letter Word
XXXVII. Acceptance.
XXXVIII. The Lowest Point
XXXIX. Eyes Open

VIII. The Not-Date

1.1K 35 4
By Dracosmyman_

April 21 st , 2004

He can't hide his shock when she says it. It repeats in his head, over and over again, even after he pulls on his cloak and they head out of his office.

"Would you like to go out for some coffee?"

But it's not like it's a date. No. Minister Shacklebolt himself asked them to take a look at the case. But Draco had thought they would look at it, alone, individually, in the safety and comfort of their own private offices, and then come together at a later date, in full view of their fellow co-workers. It's not his fault that Granger caught him off his guard and dragged him away from his very important... other work to discuss the case review over coffee.

Besides, she's dating Weasley (the speckled, ginger idiot).

This is completely and utterly not a date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.7K 15
"It's day one hundred and eighty three, Serene. They want to turn off the life support. Please, please wake up." | Harry Styles fanfiction |...
2.9M 70K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
1.2K 209 35
These pages contain all of my digital masterpieces, starting with the various aesthetic board portrayals of my stories' characters made by yours trul...
6.5K 443 34
"π™’π™š'π™§π™š π™œπ™€π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙩𝙀 𝙙𝙀 π™¬π™π™–π™©π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ π™žπ™© π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨ 𝙩𝙀 π™’π™–π™ π™š π™žπ™© 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™ π™©π™π™š π™£π™žπ™œπ™π™©, π™‘π™€π™«π™š, π™¬π™π™–π™©π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ π™žπ™©...