my king i hate || 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦�...

بواسطة hiimryn

|| 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢... المزيد

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

14.1K 339 377
بواسطة hiimryn

just because things could have been different,
doesn't mean they would've been any better.
- christy cole

~~~~~

as everyone starts leaving from the dining room, i can see that all the food that once was on the table, is now gone. some people must have been hungry, that's besides the point though. i exit the dining room, now linked arm and arm with dream as we lead the group to the front double doors of the castle. dream and i say our goodbyes to everyone and they leave, when the last person walks through those doors, they shut automatically. they slam together with a loud bang and all in that moment, i unlink my arms with him and start the walk to my room. as i get to the bottom of the spiral staircase, i don't even pay attention to dream walking up behind me.

"did i say you could go to your room?" he protested. 

"i don't take orders from you." i corrected, not turning around. my back still facing him. i put my foot on the first stair but as i go to take a step toward the next one, my wrist is grabbed and i am forcibly made to look at dream. i didn't even know he was this close.

"y/n, you will listen to me. i am in control." dream declared, still gripping tightly to my wrist.

"would you let go of me?" i asserted as i try to free my wrist of his grip. "if you hate me so much, why am i even here!" i cried, finally freeing my hand and running up the stairs. not looking behind me.

as i run up the staircase, tears fall from my eyes. i open my door and slam it behind me after i walk in. i strip from my dress and put on long sleeve florescent nightgown. i made my way to the glass window, opening the door and walking out. i walk to the ledge of the balcony, just leaning against it. as i look around, my legs begin to feel heavy and i slowly slide down onto my knees. 

i have always been strong. even when i felt like hurting and breaking down, i have always been the person i needed to be. i have never showed emotion to people. when wilbur signed my right away was the first time i have ever cried in front of people. now, i don't think i can control it anymore. my body feels drained of all the stress i have gone through, but my heart hurts the worst. i am wanted by nobody. no one in lmanburg wanted me, no one in this dumb castle wants me here. as my mind wanders endlessly, i drift of to sleep to the sound of wind blowing and leaves rustling.

~~~

my eyes slowly open as the sun blares in my eyes. i rub my hands over my eyes and sit up. i look over the balcony and saw a garden. it was huge... and beautiful. i guess i didn't notice it last night because it was so dark. i get up from the warm concrete i was sitting on and walked into my room. to my surprise, sapnap was in there changing out my sheets on my bed.

"hi sapnap, i didn't expect to see you in here!" i blurted out of shock. 

he stops what he is doing, and looks up at me. "hi y/n, im sorry to startle you. i was just changing out your bed sheets. which might not have been needed due to you sleeping outside the whole night." sapnap jokingly expressed.

"oh yeah, i am sorry about that. i guess i was just super tired!" i assured. stepping into the room and closing the door behind me.

"i hope you are tired anymore. you have a meeting in about ten minutes with the king that i will escort you to." sapnap announced. 

"okay, thank you for telling me. i need to change, but is their any rules for this meeting like the dinner last night?" i asked. 

"just wear something classy, not what you wore last night." sapnap answered. "now i will leave so you can get changed." he said as he walked out the door and closed it behind him.

i really don't want to go and see dream. i hate him, and i have only know him for a day. i think we have mutual feelings for each other. i need to come up with a way out of this castle soon. somewhere i can run, i just don't know where yet.

i look through my closet and can't find anything. as i ruffle through all the dresses, i finally find something classy, or at least something i think is classy. it is a short dark green halter top dress. it seems fitting for the day. it matches how i am feeling... dark and gloomy. 

i manage to slip it on over my head. i walk over to the mirror on the dresser and do my hair. i keep it down and i quickly straighten my hair. i put on my makeup, which i don't put on a lot because i like the natural looks. i look at the clock and see i am running out of time, i run to my closet and get on black heels as fast as i can. i speed walk over to my door and open it. i see sapnap is standing off to the side with his arm out, i link arms with him.

"you ready y/n?" sapnap asks.

~~~~~

word count: 966

author's note: sorry for the long chapter! haha :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

599K 23.1K 33
As a fan of the Dream SMP, you suddenly find yourself stuck in their world. "Dream, until today, your life has been part of a roleplay in Minecraft t...
236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
145K 2.9K 26
Very fluff story with quite a lot of TW Y/n is a school student from the wealthiest part of London. When moving in with her brother to escape her abu...
67.4K 2K 43
Gender neutral story, using they/them. Not a ship between Techno and Wilbur. Please take a note this was written before Wilbur being publicly an abu...