Yandere x Reader Oneshots

By StarryNecrosis

Just a bunch of yandere x reader oneshots from various fandoms. I probably won't take requests as of now, but... More

Yandere Merman Denki Kaminari x Fem Pirate Captain Reader
Yandere KiriBaku x Quirkless Reader
Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader
Yandere Pop Star Yuga Aoyama x Fem Reader
Yandere Ghost Finny x Fem Reader
Yandere Callisto x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere Highschool Student Alois Trancy x Fem Highschool Student Reader
Yandere Queen Azshara x Fem Reader
Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 2
Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader
Yandere Forest Nymph Shoyo Hinata x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3
Yandere Neighbor Shoto Todoroki x Fem Reader
Quick authors note and question
Yandere Katsuki Bakugou Headcanons
Update (It's nothing bad don't worry)

Yandere KiriBakuKamiSero x Fem Reader

4.1K 92 65
By StarryNecrosis

Anime: My Hero Academia

Characters: Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and, Hanta Sero

Trigger Warning: Implied sexual assault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I carefully climb out of the bed that holds all of my sleeping captors and quietly tip toe towards the door. Slowly I open the bedroom door and slip out into the hallway. I let out a relieved sigh as I silently stalk down the corridor.

You see, my kidnappers Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero have kept me here for six months claiming that they all "love" me. Time and time again I have tried to escape this terrible house, but each time I was caught. Well hopefully I won't get caught this time. I really need to leave. Especially since I think that I might be pregnant and I definitely have no intention of sticking around to find out who the father is. It could be any of them. Fortunately for me, they have no clue about my condition. I have been hiding it well from them for the past month and a half or so.

I continue to sneak around the house in search of an exit only to feel the urge to throw up yet again. Really now of all times?! Are you kidding me?! I clutch on to my gurgling stomach as I find a spot to throw up. There is no time to run to the bathroom so I'll have to do it here. Hopefully they won't wake up from the sound.

Sweat starts to drip down my face as bile rises up into my throat. I bend over as I feel my stomach involuntary spasming. Vomit immediately spurts from my mouth like a volcano and splatters all over the wood floor. Once I finish with emptying my gut, I wipe my mouth clean. I really need to get a move on now before they wake up and realize that I'm no longer in the bed with them.

I hastily get up and make for the front door. Of course it's locked, but it was worth a try. Next I attempt to open the windows, and of course they are locked too. I pause for a second to think of a game plan. My eyes glitter with excitement as I remember something. Yesterday I secretly overheard Sero talking to Bakugou about how the window in the basement was loose and needed to be fixed. This may be my ticket out! I should probably put some shoes on first though.

In a silent manner, I stride over to the area and put on some basic sneakers of mine. Then I head down into the dank basement. As I walk into the basement my nose is instantly hit with a foul moldy smell. Ugh yuck! It's a good thing I decided to put shoes on before coming down here. I could have stepped in something really disgusting.

Covering my nose with my sleeve, I tread over to the said window which is unfortunately too high for me to reach. An annoyed huff leaves my dry lips as I look around for a solution. Why must everything always be difficult? Luckily, pressed up against the corner of the room lies a chair. It's old and chipping, but it will do the job.

Delicately I lift the chair up and shove against the wall where the window is. The chair creaks under my feet as I step on it. Next I tug the handle on the window. Unsurprisingly, the entirety of the window pops out, leaving a gaping hole in the brick wall. The scent of fresh grass and the night air greets my nose. I excitedly squirm through the gap in the wall and crawl out onto the lawn.

Finally i'm free! Now I just need to leave these clowns behind. I should probably take the car too so I can leave town faster. Thankfully, Denki was the one who used the car last so that means the doors are unlocked. He always forgets to lock the car doors. What an absolute idiot!

I lightly chuckle to myself as I slide in the car. The door softly shuts behind me. I pull the viser down and the car key falls out. I stick the key in the ignition and start up the car. The engine roars in response as I take off down the street. If they didn't hear me before then they definitely heard me just now. Unfortunately, it's a sacrifice I have to make to be able to get out of their clutches faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou jolts awake from a rumbling sound from outside. A nagging feeling quickly fills his stomach as he glances down at the pile of sleeping boys next to him. Immediately he notices a certain someone is missing. Anger swarms his senses. 'She tried to escape again didn't she? That sneaky little bitch!' the explosive boy thinks to himself.

Grumbling, he shakes the bed to alert his lovers. "OI WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS! SHE'S GONE!" Bakugou screams.

Sero and Kirishima promptly fly up out of the bed worried. Kaminari on the other hand, slowly and groggily wakes up while rubbing his eyes. "Chill out guys, she probably had to go to the bathroom or something." He says as he stretches with drool coming out of his mouth.

"Well I'm not taking any chances after what she pulled last time." Sero states. "Remember when she stabbed Kirishima with a pencil and tried to steal his house key? She would have almost escaped if it wasn't for Bakugou who had just gotten home that day."

Kirishima traces over the scar on his chest."Yeah man, that really hurt. Y/n stabbed me pretty good."

The ashe blonde huffs in annoyance. "Whatever, just move your sorry asses and help me find her."

The boys quickly scamper out of the room in search of the girl. Kaminari and Sero comb the first floor while Bakugou and Kirishima check upstairs. Surely she should be somewhere in this house right? After no sign of y/n on the second floor, Bakugou and Kirishima join Sero and Kaminari who are still searching the first floor.

"No luck?" Sero asks.

Bakugou angrily clenches his fists as he storms back and forth in the living room. "OF COURSE NOT MORON THAT'S WHY WE CAME BACK DOWN HERE!"

"Settle down man, she's probably just hiding from us again." Kirishima says as he slings an arm around his hotheaded boyfriend.

Unfortunately that statement made Bakugou even more pissed off. "WHEN I FIND HER, HER ASS IS GOING TO BE BLACK AND BLUE!"

Kirishima and Sero roll their eyes at his outburst. Of course he's all talk now, but they both know that once he finds her, he'll smother her in hugs.

As they were about to finish their conversation, a certain energetic yellow haired boy races into the room, almost slipping. "GUYS, GUYS, COME HERE! COME LOOK AT THIS!"

All of the males' eyes instantly fill with worry and excitement. He must have found her! This has gotta be her because there is nowhere else she could have hid. Eagerly, they all follow Kaminari into the kitchen.

He waves over the three impatient guys over to a secluded spot in the corner of the kitchen. "I found puke and I think it's hers."

They lean in closer to the now dried puddle of bile. Why did she puke? Was she sick? None of the lovesick captors had a clue.

"Nice going dunce face, you found y/n's puke." The cranky blonde says sarcastically as crosses his arms.

"Well I thought it could be useful." Kaminari whines as he slumps on the floor.

"Do you guys think she's sick?" The redhead asks worriedly.

Sero rubs the back of his neck as he scans his brain for answers. "I don't think y/n is sick. She seemed to be acting normal from what I could tell."

"But didn't she go to the bathroom like three times in a row yesterday morning?" Kaminari asks.

"Y/n could have just been on her period. She tends to worry about blood leaking through her underwear quite a bit. I see her go into the bathroom quite often when it's that time of the month" Kirishima pipes up.

Sitting on the counter now, Bakugou angrily rubs his chin as he thinks for a possible answer. He hadn't seen any used tampons or pads in the trash lately like he usually does. Could she be.......Pregnant? Grinning he jumps off of the counter. "I don't think she's on her period for a while~" Bakugou states with a massive smirk on his face.

The room goes silent with Kirishima's, Sero's, and Kaminari's eyes the size of dinner plates.

Kaminari instantly jumps up from the floor with excitement. "We're having a baby?! I call shopping for baby clothes!" He giddily sings out as he hugs onto a speechless Kirishima.

Sero sighs. "We don't know if y/n is pregnant for sure yet until we find her. So don't get your hopes up."

Ding!

Bakugou pulls out his phone from his pocket. His heart drops as he reads the notification.

Your car has reached its destination, Motel 6.

Seething with rage, Bakugou bites his lip. How could you? After everything they have done for you. How could you leave them?

"You wanna know why we can't find her?" The temperamental blonde furiously asks, gaining the attention of all three boys. "Because she's not in the house."

"What do you mean? Did she escape?" Asks the redhead nervously.

Bakugou grits his teeth as he shoves the phone into Kirishima's face. "That bitch, hijacked the car."

Kirishima reads the notification."But how did she even get out? This house is sealed tight"

Sero glances at the two of them while shaking his head. "Not necessarily. The basement window is loose. She must have overheard me and Bakugou talking about it the other day. She's such a clever girl."

"Well how do we get her back?" Kaminari with a pained expression on his face as he twiddles his thumbs.

"Don't worry I've got a plan." Bakugou states as he ushers the group closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car door slams shut as I walk out into the Motel 6 parking lot. To say that I am exhausted would be a drastic understatement. Especially since I had to keep pulling over on the side of the road to throw up. All this fatigue is worth it though if I can finally be free of those crazed lunatics.

I walk into the warm lobby with the wonderful scent of fresh donuts hitting my nose. I am definitely gonna be eating a lot of those after I've checked in. Speaking of being checked in, I only managed to sneak five hundred dollars out of Sero's wallet when he wasn't looking, so I can only stay here for a night until I figure things out.

The lady at the front desk greets me with a warm smile. "How can I help you miss?"

I pull a couple of twenty dollar bills from my bra and hand them to her. "I just need a room for tonight." I say meekly.

She gently takes the money from my hands and inserts the money on the cash register. Then the woman hands me a room key. "Your room is number thirty two on the second floor. Have a nice stay and don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything."

I give her a smile and a swift nod of acknowledgement. I then leave the lobby and quickly walk outside. The crisp breeze flutters around in my hair as I do so. Once I walk up the stairs I quickly look for my room number. "Ah here it is." I say to myself out loud.

I open the door and walk in. Immediately I grab the pregnancy test from my pocket that I bought at the gas station an hour ago and race towards the bathroom. After peeing on the stick like I'm supposed to, I wait an agonizing ten minutes for the answer.

To my horror, it reads positive. I mean I already kind of knew I was pregnant, but it is still upsetting and traumatizing to have it be official. Especially since it wasn't my choice. None of what happened was my choice and they all did what they wanted anyway.

Tears run down my face as I rock back and forth on the bathroom floor while I let the information sink in. I'm in a really nasty situation and I have no clue how I am going to support myself and a future baby. I don't even know if I want to keep it or if I even can. I sigh to myself as I run a hand across my stomach. It's just beginning to bump out by a couple of centimeters.

After these intense hours I should probably get some sleep now huh? I carefully get up off of the cold floor and stretch. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep peacefully knowing that I don't have to be squished between four different boys.

I shiver at the thought of them smothering me as I near the bed. Gently, I crawl into the fluffy bed and soon I am out like a light. A few hours tick by and I am still sleeping, but little did I know that they had all caught up to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awake with the feeling of a hand over my mouth. As I slowly open my eyes I attempt to scream as I notice that Denki hovers over me.

"Hiya y/n!" He cheerily states.

Suddenly, the blanket is ripped off of me. Kaminari, or Denki as he prefers me to call him, roughly pulls me out of bed and spins me around to face an angry Sero and Kirishima.

"Why'd you leave us y/n?" They say in unison.

I ignore them as I thrash around in Denki's arms. Loudly, Bakugou storms out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test in hand.

"Oi asshats! It's positive!" He yells as he strides with a smirk over to us. Their eyes light up in response.

"Oooh really? Lift up her shirt. I wanna see if she's showing!" Denki happily says.

Rough hands tear at my shirt, exposing my belly which is beginning to bump. Immediately their hands feel up my stomach, causing me to squirm around even more.

"Stop moving." Bakugou harshly states. "We're all gonna be a family whether you like it or not"

"Yeah y/n we all love so just accept it." Kirishima states as Sero kisses my cheek.

I cry and kick as they carry me out of the motel room. How could this have happened? I finally thought that I was going to be free. But I guess I was wrong. Because now that they know that I am pregnant, they are definitely NEVER going to let me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.6K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
22.2K 167 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
57.9K 626 30
-REQUESTS CLOSED- So I'm back with new Harry Potter oneshots! My first one did really good, but my writing in that just sucked. There were a lot of s...
44.7K 873 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...