โ™ค๐“๐ž๐š ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™ค{Barbatos x...

By Magician_Liz

"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง" ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

Authors Note โ™ก
Sleepoverโ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ{male reader}
๐ŸŽชCarnival ๐Ÿง{Gender Neutral}
๐ŸฆBeach day๐Ÿฆ{Female reader}
Doctor๐Ÿฅ {Gender Neutral}
Imagine 1#๐ŸŒˆ
Imagine 2# + scenario๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸงธBaby Fever๐Ÿงธ {Female reader-Mothers day special}
๐Ÿฅ‡1# Dad ๐Ÿˆ{Female reader-Father's day special}
โ™ก.โœงNew Bookโœง.โ™ก
๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆMy Birthday!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ˜ฃConfessions๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ’Œ{Gender Neutral โคV-day special}
๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ˜žSour Days๐Ÿ˜ž๐ŸŒง๏ธ{Gender Neutral}
โ™ก๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž #๐Ÿโ™ก
๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒ•๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿฟ{๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ}
โ™ก.โœงNew Book #2โœง.โ™ก
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿชด๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿชด๐ŸŒน{๐†๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ}

๐ŸŒนLittle D.๐Ÿ‘‘ {Male reader}

946 21 14
By Magician_Liz

A/n: I decided to have Barbatos not only call you 'teacup" but to also have him call you by your name or by some other nickname. Since I feel as though that him calling you teacup all the time is going to get annoying for some/most people. So if you want you can comment some cute nicknames that you would be happy with him calling you. Or comment some for you to call him.

F/s= Favorite snack

F/I/F= Favorite ice cream flavor

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were relaxing in your room eating some f/s while watching some random videos on DevilTube. As you were laughing at a funny video you saw that you Barbatos was trying to call you. So you paused the video you were watching and answered the call.

♥️Barbatos♥️: Hello good afternoon my love

☁️You☁️:  Hey good afternoon

♥️Barbatos♥️: How is your day going?

☁️You☁️: It's going good what about yours?

♥️Barbatos♥️: it's not going as well as I would like it to.

☁️You☁️: What's wrong?

♥️Barbatos♥️: Well this morning while making tea for Lord Diavolo I heard what sounded like a small child crying. So I went to investigate and as I was walking around the crying became louder when I stood in front of Lord Diavolo's room. So I walked in only to see that he had turned into a small child...

☁️You☁️: What!? how could that have happened?

♥️Barbatos♥️: It must have been the doughnuts he ate yesterday afternoon.

☁️You☁️: Doughnuts?

♥️Barbatos♥️: Yes. Yesterday after school Lord Diavolo and I went to Madam Screams bakery to pick up an order of doughnuts with orange icing and a cream filling for after dinner. While we were waiting for our order I overheard someone else talking about their order which was the same as ours except that their doughnuts had a age affecting jelly filling inside of it. When our order was ready I asked Lord Diavolo if he wanted to check the order to see if everything was correct but he simply said that they looked like the ones we ordered and that everything would be alright.

☁️You☁️: Okay well where is Diavolo now?

♥️Barbatos♥️: He's currently jumping up and down on his bed.

☁️You☁️: Aww that's cute so how about I come over then we can go to Purgatory Hall and see if Solomon can turn him back to normal or at least tell us when he'll be back to normal.

♥️Barbatos♥️: Alright sounds great I'll see you then.

☁️You☁️: Okay. I love you

♥️Barbatos♥️: I love you too

And with that you ended the call then got up off of your bed, got ready, and made your way to the Demon Lord's castle.

Your outfit:

🦋Time skip brought to you by little Diavolo trying to catch butterflies in the garden.🦋

Right now you were walking with Barbatos down the halls of the castle to go get Diavolo so you could go see Solomon. "Thank you again for helping me y/n I really appreciate it" "it's no problem at all Barbatos plus i'm kinda curious about what tiny Diavolo looks like" he smiled at you as the two of you continued walking down the hall. When the two of you arrived at Diavolo's bedroom door you could hear giggles coming from inside. Barbatos then opened the door for you so you could walk in. As you were walking in you saw Diavolo but smaller and much younger sitting on his bed playing with some different colored blocks but you did have to admit he was very adorable. Diavolo heard the door open so he look away from the toys he was playing with and his eyes landed on you by the door. "Who are you mister?" he asked looking at you with a confused expression. "I'm y/n it's nice to meet you young Diavolo" you said smiling. Diavolo looked at you with stars in his eyes "how did you know my name? Are you like a charizard or something!" he said sounding excited. You tried to stop yourself from laughing as you said "d-do you mean wizard?" "yeah that!" he said in response. "Not exactly but I guess you could say that. So Diavolo would you be okay with me asking you a question?" You said after sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Yeah!" "Great! So do you remember who that is?" You said pointing towards Barbatos. Barbatos laughed nervously "y/n dear I don't think-" Diavolo interrupted "That's Bubble Toast!" he said with a huge smile. This time you couldn't help but laugh at what Diavolo called Barbatos "that's hilarious! Don't you think Bubble Toast"  you said looking at Barbatos with a smirk. Barbatos's smile never left his face as he said "I'm glad you find that amusing y/n but sadly I didn't find it that funny" "I don't understand why. It sounded pretty funny to me" you said after wiping a tear from the corner of your eye. You then turned back to the mini Diavolo "so Diavolo how about me you and" you chuckled "Bubble Toast go and meet a real wizard that has amazing magical powers. How does that sound?" you said. Diavolo said "Really that sounds like fun! I can't wait! Can we go now Mr. y/n?" with excitement clear in his voice. "Of course" you said in response before standing up and holding out your hand for Diavolo to grab on to. Diavolo quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you out of his room then ran with you down the stairs to the door. Leaving a surprised Barbatos behind back at his room door 'this day will surely be eventful'  he thought before running down the stairs to catch up with the two of you. 

🛑Timeskip brought to you by Barbatos trying to stop little Diavolo from chasing after each of the Little D's throughout the castle.🏃

You, Barbatos, and Diavolo were almost at Purgatory Hall when Diavolo looked across the street at a nearby park. Diavolo then pulled on your sleeve "yes?" You said after looking down at him "can we go to the park for little while please?" He answered as he pointed to the park across the street. You nodded and then looked to Barbatos for his answer "sure I don't see why not" Barbatos said. You and Barbatos then walked Diavolo across the street to the park. While walking over the three of you were soon met with two very familiar faces one of them being the exact person you were going to see. "Hello y/n and Barbatos what are you two fine boys doing here?" Asmo said while holding on to Solomon's arm. You were about to answer but before you could Asmo gasped and said "oh! And who's this adorable little one? You know he sort of looks like Lord Diavolo..." Asmo said before letting go of Solomon and picking up the smaller Diavolo to get a better look at him. Asmo gasped again "don't tell me Lord Diavolo had a secret kid and never told anyone!" He continued. "Barbatos shook his head "for your information Asmodeus the child your holding now is the young lord" Barbatos said in response. "Are you serious!?" Both Asmo and Solomon said "Yeah which is why we were on our way to Purgatory Hall to come see you Solomon. But on our way here little Diavolo asked if he could play here at the park" I answered. Solomon asked "but how could this have happened?" With a confused look on his face. Barbatos then explained to Solomon and Asmo about what happened to Diavolo "I see. Well then luckily I've seen something like this happen before to a acquaintance of mine." Solomon said before looking over at Diavolo who's still in Asmo's arms now laughing at the silly faces he's making at him. "And going based off of how old he is now this should only last up until the end of the day" Solomon continued. You and Barbatos both sighed in relief that it would only last until the end of the day since the both of you didn't think that having student council meetings about cartoons and toys would be very efficient. Diavolo then looked at you and Barbatos "Mr. y/n! Can me and Mr. Asmo go play at the playground?" You nodded "sure but while the two of you play me, Barbatos, and Solomon will go look around the area for a little while. So we need for you to be good while we're gone alright? " You said. After Diavolo "okay!" Asmo then put Diavolo back down and not a second later Diavolo quickly grabbed Asmo's hand and dragged him over to the park. As Asmo and Diavolo started to play on the playground you, Barbatos, and Solomon started walking to a store that was nearby. While you three were walking you came across a little toy shop. Barbatos then turned to you "hey y/n?" he said "yeah?" you answered "would you like to go into this store with me for little while?" you took a quick look at what was in the stores window and saw that it was just a small toy store so you said "sure." Barbatos then looked at Solomon and said "It was nice speaking with you Solomon but y/n and I are going to go inside this small toy store for a little while." "Alright it was nice talking with the both of you as well. I'll be in a store down the street called 'Hocus Pocus' if you two need me" Solomon said in response with a smile. He then waved and walked away but as you and Barbatos walked into the shop you whispered "why do you think Solomon said 'you two' like that?" to Barbatos. "Perhaps he didn't wish for us to reveal his location to a certain someone" he whispered back. "A certain someone? Do you mean Asmo? But why?" You asked. Barbatos shrugged his shoulders as a way of saying that he doesn't have a clue as to why Solomon wouldn't want Asmo to know where he is. While walking through the aisles of the store you came across an adorable stuffed animal that you thought that Diavolo might like.

You then picked the stuffed bunny up and walked out of the aisle to see if you could find Barbatos. And surprisingly he was already up at the front counter so you walked over and said "hey Barbatos did you already find something for Diavolo?" He turned to look you "Yes I have but I've also found something for you as well" He said before holding up two cute boxes that had a red bow ribbon on it and another one that had a f/c bow ribbon on it. Your eyes sparkled "ooo~ can I see whats inside them?" You then tried to reach for the f/c bow ribbon box in Barbatos's left hand but he moved it away from you. He shook his head with a smirk "i'm sorry y/n but i'll be keeping your box for later" you pouted a little bit but sighed and placed the stuffed bunny you found on the counter in front of the cashier. "Will that be all sir?" the cashier asked "yep" you answered. The cashier then scanned the stuffed animal and told you what the price was for it. Luckily the price wasn't very high it was only 10 Grim so you gave the cashier the money for the bunny and she gave it back to you in a aborable box like the ones Barbatos had the things he bought in. You and Barbatos then left the store after saying 'thank you' to the cashier and started to make your way back to the park. When you two made it back to the park the two of you could see Asmo sitting on one of the benches talking to little Diavolo. After walking to the bench where Asmo and Diavolo were sitting at Barbatos said "hello you two we're back-" "where did Solomon go?" Asmo asked cutting Barbatos off. But something seemed off about the way Asmo looked when he asked where Solomon was. His eyes changed color they weren't the usual orange that they always were they changed to a light pink. "Um Asmo are you feeling alright?..." I asked feeling worried. Asmo nodded his head "I feel amazing y/n I just want to know where Solomon went off to since he has something I want" he reassured. "Oh alright well then he went to a store called 'Hocus Pocus' that's not too far from here" Barbatos answered. Asmo then nodded, said good bye to the three of you, and left to go find Solomon but before Asmo was to far Diavolo called out "bye Mr. Asmo don't forget to tell the magic man I said it was nice meeting him!" "Diavolo's going to make up nicknames for everyone today" you thought. Diavolo then turned to the two of you and saw the boxes in your hands "whats in there?" He asked while pointing towards the boxes in you and Barbatos's hands. You crouched and handed Diavolo the present you got for him "they're presents for you that we bought from the store while we were with Solomon" you answered. Diavolo's eyes were filled with happiness after you handed him the present you got for him. He opened the box and saw the stuffed bunny you got him and started to think for a moment before saying "I have decided that this bunny will be named Levi✨." "Levi is a very nice name young master and just like y/n I've gotten you something as well" Barbatos said to Diavolo before giving him the red ribbon box in his hands. When Diavolo opened the box he pulled out an adorable looking potato? Or jellybean? but whichever one it is it's super cute.

Diavolo then said "and this potato shall be named Goober!" he said smiling. You and Barbatos were both happy that Diavolo liked both of your presents. But still you continued to wonder what Barbatos had gotten for you. "Can we go get ice cream before going back home?" Diavolo suddenly asked the both of you. Barbatos held out his hand to Diavolo "if that is what you wish young master then of course" he said which made Diavolo happy as he quickly took Barbatos's hand. Diavolo then turned to look at you and held his other hand out towards you "come on Mr. y/n we're supposed to walk together to go get ice cream" he said. You chuckled a little and took hold of his small hand. And with that you, Barbatos, and a very excited Diavolo walked to the ice cream parlor that was closer to the Demon Lord's castle. 

🍎Time skip brought to you by y/n, small Diavolo, and Luke having apple juice together at Purgatory Hall.🥤

While on the way to the ice cream parlor the three of you decided to stop past a small restaurant to eat some food first and then make your way to get the ice cream. Once you all made it to the ice cream parlor you walked over and sat down at a booth seat. A waiter then asked what each of you wanted "chocolate with sprinkles!" Diavolo said "a Vanilla ice cream for me thank you" Barbatos said "and one F/I/F for me please" you said. The waiter then nodded and left to go get your orders. As the three of you waited for the ice cream order Diavolo used the crayons that he saw on the table to color in the almost thin coloring book on the table while you and Barbatos joked with each other and talked. By the time Diavolo finished his drawing and you and Barbatos stopped talking your order had arrived at the table. But of course since Diavolo was still a small child he did make a bit of a mess on his face while eating the ice cream. You chuckled a little and wiped his face off with one of the napkins that was at the table. Diavolo couldn't stop laughing and giggling as you wiped his face off. But to make sure he didn't make any more of a mess on him self you just decided to feed him the ice cream instead. You did the whole airplane thing and train thing with the spoon just to make him laugh, which he did but out of the corner of your eye you could see Barbatos pouting while eating his ice cream. You smirked "aww what's wrong Barbatos? Do you want me to feed you as well?~" You said teasingly. Barbatos then turned away with a 'hmph' but even if you couldn't see his face fully you could still tell that he was blushing from only looking at the side of his face. The teasing and the joking continued as you all ate your desserts including a few other small ones for a little while longer until you all had finished, paid, and left the parlor. It wouldn't take you all too long to get back to the castle since the parlor was close to it. But after eating all of that ice cream along with a few other desserts you felt pretty tired so of course you yawned while you were walking which didn't go unnoticed by Barbatos. He stopped " are you alright y/n?" he asked "yeah i'm fine i'm just a little tired after eating so much. Nothing to worry about though I should be okay" you reassured. Barbatos shook his head "that's not very good y/n we wouldn't want you dozing off while walking now would we?" He asked. But before you could answer Barbatos suddenly picked you up and held you bridal style in his arms. You blushed as you said "B-Barbatos put me down! I told you I was okay." Unfortunately for you Barbatos ignored your demand to be put down but you had to admit being in his arms was very comfortable. They were even comfortable enough to fall asleep in which is what you did as Barbatos and Diavolo continued walking again. While walking Diavolo looked behind him at Barbatos who would sometimes glance down at you and smile as you continued to sleep in his arms like he was doing now. "Why do you keep looking at Mr. y/n like that Bubble Toast?" Diavolo asked. Even though the nickname bothered Barbatos he answered anyways "well young master it's because I love Mr. y/n and being able to see him brings me happiness." "Does that mean that I love sweets since seeing them makes me happy?" Diavolo questioned. Barbatos chuckled "that's not the kind of love that I was referring to but yes young master." Diavolo tilted his head "then what were you talking about?" he asked sounding confused. Barbatos smirked "I will explain it to you once you get older young master" "but that will take too long!~" Diavolo whined. Barbatos said "not as long as you think" but before Diavolo could question Barbatos any longer he suddenly bumped into something that felt like a wall. After turning around Diavolo gasped in surprise once he saw that what he bumped into was the doors of the castle. "Perhaps you should pay a little more attention to you surroundings young master" Barbatos said before putting you down and opening the doors followed by Diavolo running in and you along with Barbatos following behind. You then looked at the time on your d.d.d that read that it was 11:00 which meant that there was only 1 hour left until Diavolo turned back to normal. You went to Barbatos "babe" you whispered to Barbatos "yes?" he said. "There's only 1 hour left until Diavolo turns back to normal so I think we should put him to bed now" you answered. Barbatos nodded and walked over to Diavolo who was throwing his new toys up in the air and then catching them. Barbatos tapped Diavolo's small shoulder making him look towards him with his toys in hand "young master how would like a story before bed?" Barbatos asked. Diavolo gasped with a smile as he quickly ran up to his room for his story 'I swear his energy is over 9,000'  you thought before feeling Barbatos taking your hand in his "we should probably hurry before he decides to come back and drag us up to his room himself" Barbatos said smiling nervously. you chuckled a little then started to walk up with Barbatos hand in hand to Diavolo's room.

After you made it to Diavolo's room you both saw that Diavolo was already laying down under his blanket with his new toys next to him. Barbatos then walked over to the book shelf in Diavolo's room (idk if there really is one but just pretend) but before Barbatos found a book Diavolo said "I don't want a story from a book I want a made up story" with a small frown. Which made Barbatos let go of the book he was going to grab then walk back over to the bed and sit down. Barbatos thought for a second about a story he should tell Diavolo when a special story came to mind it was.........the day you confessed to him (i'll make a oneshot on that btw). He explained about how he found your nervousness adorable and about how silly it was that you both liked each other but never said anything even though everyone else knew. The story kind of embarrassed you but at the same time it also made you feel happy hearing Barbatos tell the story of how your amazing relationship started even though it happened so long ago. And by the end of it you saw that Diavolo had fallen asleep with a smile clear on his face. You and Barbatos then quietly walked out of Diavolo's room into the hallway. After seeing Barbatos close Diavolo's door he turned around and you tackled him into a hug making him stumble backwards a little but luckily not falling. "I really liked the story you told Diavolo" you said after feeling him hug back. He gave you a kiss on your forehead "I liked it as well it's actually one of my favorites to tell" he said. "Now that the young master is asleep I think it's about time that I give you your small gift as well" he said before letting you go and leading you back down stairs to where he set down your gift at. Once he picked up your gift he handed it to you making you even more happier than you were before since now you got the chance to find out what's inside of the box. You then opened the box and saw that it was a bracelet made up of blue, white, and gold beads.

After placing the bracelet around your wrist you got a better look at it only to see the white part of the bracelet glow for a few seconds then stop. Making you look over at him and ask "Barbatos why did the bracelet start glowing?" Barbatos folded his arms still smiling as he said "I most likely should have told you this before you place the bracelet on your wrist but that's in fact a magic bracelet my love." "What kind of ma-*hiccup*" you became surprised when you hiccuped but you were even more surprised when what came out of your mouth was bubbles. Once Barbatos saw the bubbles coming out of your mouth every time you hiccuped he couldn't come close to holding in his laughter."It's not *hiccup* funny!" you said with your back turned away from him. "I don't understand why. It seems pretty funny to me" Barbatos said copying you from earlier. After Barbatos's laughter calmed down he used a spell he learned from Solomon and took the spell from off of the bracelet turning it into a regular bead bracelet. It satisfied Barbatos to get his payback but he knew that he did have to apologize which is what he did. You were a little less mad at him after the apology but you did get him to cuddle you for the rest of the night while watching your favorite movies as a better way of aplogizing. And like Solomon said Diavolo was back to normal the next day even though he was kind of confused you and Barbatos filled him in on everything that happened. Diavolo even decided to keep the two stuffed toys you and Barbatos got for him. The next day Solomon also explained what was wrong with Asmo he said that Asmo had drank a random potion he made causing him to be a bit of a 'yandere' as Levi called him when it came to him which is why he didn't need Asmo to know what store he was in. He even said that Asmo gave a terrifying death glare to the cashier when they started to flirt with him. But aside from that luckily after hearing what happened Diavolo made sure to start listening to Barbatos's suggestions more while they're outside. And thankfully the younger Diavolo incident never happened again.

4,320 words

A/n: How many of you thought that this was going to be a lemon just by reading the title?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2K 67
Hello! As the title obviously states this is an Obey me x female reader. I hope that this does not offend anybody, I'm just more comfortable writing...
24K 769 39
๐Ÿ“๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘.๐€.๐ƒ, ๐˜/๐ ๐Ÿ“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โœฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜‚๐—บ โœฆ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
205K 5.4K 41
Requests are CLOSED I FORGOT THIS WXISTED MY BAD This is another hodgepodge book of oneshots, headcanons, and short stories No smut ๐Ÿ’™ Angst โค๏ธ Flu...
57K 1.1K 13
(Note: I will be writing this mostly gender-friendly. If you catch a mistake, I apologize in advance. I am used to writing with a female lead in mind...