Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

88- The Dresses

590 23 74
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n woke up to the sun rising, she turned to see Adrian hugging her in his sleep. He pulled her in tighter as she looked at him sadly. "I'm going to go back to the room, Adrian.. I wouldn't want Hayden to think.. well you know.. and Miles is in there." whispered Y/n, Adrian groaned and opened his eyes.

"Do you have too?" whispered Adrian back, she chuckled and got up, putting her clothes on quickly. Adrian watched her put his shirt on and sat up. "That's my shirt Y/n."

"Is it?" asked Y/n as she smiled and walked out the door. He grinned and laid back smiling. Y/n was quickly making her way to the room to see a shirtless Miles coming out. They stared at each other as he started laughing.

"You got fucked, didn't you." said Miles, Y/n covered her mouth and held back her laughs, he laughed and raised his hand to give her a high-five.

"Seems like you did too." said Y/n as she pointed to the scratches on his back, he winked and went walking back to the boys room. She opened the door to see Emilia sitting up with her hair messed up and the sheets all over the place. "Have a good night?"

Emilia laughed and threw herself back on the bed, Y/n closed the door and sat on her bed. "Merlin I cant even move." said Emilia as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Seems like you had a good one too."

"Always do." said Y/n as she walked over to her bed, Emilia covered her face and started laughing as Y/n joined her. "So you and Miles?"

"So you and Adrian?" said Emilia, Y/n chuckled and tilted her head.

"Uh uh, Adrian and I have been messing with each other, you and Miles haven't. You go first." said Y/n as Emilia laughed.

"Ah well, you see I guess it was just sex." said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look and got back in her bed. "Very good sex."

"Yeah, very good sex." said Y/n as she laid in bed, the both of the giggling when Hayden came opening the door.

"Oh you guys are awake! You guys sleep a bit crazy, don't you?" said Hayden as he walked out of the door. "Oh by the way Eloise is making breakfast."

"We'll be down in the bit." said Emilia as she looked over at Y/n who was giggling. Hayden closed the door as the two girls bursted into laugher. "Is that Adrian's shirt?"

"Maybe, isn't that Miles?" said Y/n as she got back up, Emilia smiled as she sat up. "I think his clothes look better on me anyways."

"So when are you two getting back together?" asked Emilia as Y/n looked at her and sighed. Emilia turned back and look at her. "You still don't want to get back together with him? Just by the way you talk about him makes it seem like you guys are back together."

"Are you back with Miles?" said Y/n watching Emilia get up, she turned to look at her and made a face. "Ahh see."

"That's different, i'm leaving. You're not." said Emilia as Y/n sighed. "Fine fine, I won't say anything ."

Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled as Emilia threw a pillow at her, they got up and made their way downstairs to see the boys. "Morning." said Miles with a smile. Emilia turned to Y/n and chuckled as Adrian turned around and smiled.

"Good morning." said Adrian as the girls went to sit down next to them. Adrian gave Y/n a smile as she returned it.

"It is a good morning, isn't it." said Emilia as Miles looked at her and smiled, Hayden came out another room with Eloise and Nick.

"Good you're all down here! Zlept well yes? You got bed head Emilia." said Eloise as Miles held back his smile. Adrian and Y/n looked at her and chuckled.

"Yeah, you and Adrian sleep crazy don't you? When I woke the boys up, Miles and Y/n's bed was nice and neat while Adrian had blankets all over the place." said Hayden as four looked at him.

"I 'ope the birds at night hitting the windows didn't wake you all up, we thought we got rid of them." said Eloise as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other.

"I didn't hear any birds?" said Miles

"Oh yeah they hit the windows with their beaks, but it was a lot louder last night. You must of been fast asleep, it was close to your room." said Hayden, Miles and Emilia turned to Adrian and Y/n.

"Anyways, 'ere's breakfast. Hayden told me you don't like eggs Emilia zo I made waffles and bacon for anyone else who doesn't like eggs." said Eloise as Y/n turned to Emilia.

"Why don't you like eggs? I remember when we did the polyjuice, Miles and Adrian were looking at me as if I was crazy." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at Nick and Hayden.

"Oh brothers please tell her why I don't like eggs." said Emilia as Nick bursted into laugher, Miles and Adrian started laughing as Eloise narrowed her eyebrows.

"So when she was like ten, Hayden was allowed to use magic outside of school now... and well she was going to make breakfast.." said Nick in between laughs. "So she set the hot oil for her egg, and-"

"It's not funny." said Emilia, Y/n looked at them weirdly. "When I went go crack the egg in the oil Hayden turned it into a baby chicken.. and it went in the oil..."

"You're lying!" said Y/n as her mouth dropped, Adrian and Miles bursted into fits of laugher with Nick.

"I even went a whole year without eating eggs because the poor chicken just.. it's just burnt.." said Hayden.

"Le pauvre poulet(The poor chicken)!" gasped Eloise.

"Right! I was traumatized, since that day I haven't ate eggs.." said Emilia as Y/n stared at Hayden surprised.

"W-why?" said Y/n as Hayden laughed.

"It wasn't suppose to go in the oil!" said Hayden.

"The house smelt like chicken for a week!" said Nick laughing, Emilia made a face remembering back to the memory. "I still remember she bursted into tears, screaming as Hayden and I tried to get her to shut up before our parents came down from bed."

"I would be too!" said Eloise as Y/n laughed, Emilia face palmed as the boys laughed. "Anyways, eat up and then go get dressed. Charlie and Bill zhould be on their way and we are going to 'iraeth'."

"Yes! I get to shop!" said Emilia as she spun in the seat. Miles turned to her and smiled as Nick and Hayden looked at each other. They finished breakfast as the girls went upstairs to change.

"Dress normal Emilia!" shouted Hayden from downstairs, Emilia made a face as Y/n laughed and opened her trunk.

Y/n outfit

  "You know I think Hayden knew we weren't in our right beds last night." said Emilia as she put on a white skirt, Y/n looked at her and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Why do you say that?" said Y/n buttoning her pants.

"What kind of bird hit their beaks against the windows, it's glass. It would hurt them, wouldn't it?" said Emilia as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"I mean don't you think he would've said something?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and shook her head 'No'.

"Hayden isn't as blunt as Nick, he'll probably keep it to himself." said Emilia as Y/n watched her look in her trunk for something. "I wonder if Miles will let me borrow his sweater."

"Aww so cute!" said Y/n in a sarcastically voice, Emilia made a face and cracked a smile, walking out the room with Y/n behind her.

"Miles can I- what the fuck are you doing?" asked Emilia, Y/n walked in to see Adrian holding Miles ankles out the window. Adrian turned to look at them as he lost focus and let Miles slip a bit. "Adrian ! You're going to drop him!"

"He's fine, we just wanted to see if there was really birds outside of the window." said Adrian, Emilia pulled Miles back up as him and Adrian bursted into laugher. "There isn't..."

"And they call us the lunatics" said Y/n as Adrian smiled.

"You could've fallen out the window! What is wrong with you two!" said Emilia as Miles looked at her with a smile. "This isn't funny Miles!"

"I think it is, you're worried about me." said Miles as he grabbed her face, she turned red and moved his hands as Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other.

"I- Shut up, I came to steal something anyways." said Emilia as she opened his trunk, he looked at her strangely as she pulled out his vest and put it on. "Hayden told me to dress normal so you're quite boring."

Emilia's Outfit

"You call that normal? Y/n dresses normal." said Miles as she looked in the mirror, Adrian turned to look at Y/n and smiled.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or not?" said Y/n as Emilia chuckled.

"This is as normal as we're getting." said Emilia as she turned back to look at Adrian and Miles.

Adrian's outfit

Miles outfit

"You all are zo beautiful! Are you ready yet?" asked Eloise as she peaked her head through the door, they nodded as Adrian placed his hands on Y/n's hip and moved past her, she glanced at him as he smiled and walked down the stairs.

"Ohh what are you going to do about that Y/n/n?" said Miles with a laugh, she rolled her eyes and looked at Emilia.

"Control your boyfriend E- oops I miss you wish." said Y/n as Miles smiled dropped, Emilia and Y/n bursted into laugher as Miles turned to Emilia.

"Ahh you weren't laughing last night." said Miles as Emilia hit him, Y/n laughed as they made their way downstairs to see Charlie and Bill.

"Good evening." said Charlie, Miles turned to Emilia and made a face. "Sleep well?"

"Very well actually." said Emilia

"Wonderful." said Y/n

"Like a baby." said Adrian

"Very well rested." said Miles

"Most of been the shots you guys took last night, knocked you four straight out." said Bill as Adrian and Miles looked at each other.

"Yeah that put me to sleep." said Adrian as Y/n blinked hard and looked away, Nick narrowed his eyebrows as Emilia scratched her head.

"Well shall we go now?" said Emilia as she held back her smile, Eloise nodded as she pushed the boys out and gave Emilia a wink.

"I like your sweater." said Charlie as Emilia looked at Miles.

"Thanks, it's mine." said Miles, Emilia face palmed as Nick and Hayden turned back to look at them. Charlie narrowed his eyebrows and looked at Emilia.

"Why?" asked Hayden

"You told me to dress normal! I don't have normal clothes, so I had to borrow something boring from Miles." said Emilia as Charlie chuckled.

"Are you not having your sisters join us today Eloise?" asked Y/n, she made a noise and chuckled turning back.

"Oh no, too much of a 'assle. They will come another day." said Eloise as Y/n nodded.

"Are we going to see your dress Eloise ?!" said Emilia as she sat up, Y/n curiously waiting for her answers.

"Well I actually 'aven't picked one out yet." said Eloise as Emilia and Y/n gasped. "I know! Ive been too busy with the invitation and who's coming, the decorations and all that!"

"Does Hayden not help you?!" asked Y/n, Hayden made a noise as Eloise laughed.

"I do!" said Hayden

"He does! He just has.. well.." said Eloise.

"Bad taste." said Emilia as Eloise nodded, Nick laughed as Hayden rolled his eyes. "That's why I was so surprised about you."

"I never did get to hear the story on how you two met." said Y/n as Miles agreed.

"Well! It was in the Quidditch World cup, and we started dating soon after." said Eloise as Miles made a noise.

"That's why you didn't want to go back to America! You sneaky little git." said Miles, Hayden laughed as Y/n raised her eyebrows

"I'm the sneaky one?" said Hayden looking at Emilia and Miles from the mirror.

"How come you haven't gone back?" Y/n asked Nick, Emilia turned to look at him as he smiled awkwardly.

"Do you have a secret girlfriend as well?" asked Adrian with a laugh.

"No none of that, I'm only twenty three I can't get married right now!" said Nick as he laugh, Emilia rolled her eyes as Y/n looked at her. "I haven't gone back because I work at the Ministry now, plus there's other things I need to keep in Order you know Y/n?"

"Oh? OH! Yeah I get it, makes total sense." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Am I missing something here? I don't see how work is making him stay here, he can transfer back to the Congress." said Emilia as Miles turned to look at her.

"You know nobody is forcing you to leave right?" said Miles, Emilia gave him a face and rolled her eyes. The rest of the car ride Emilia and Miles bickered as Adrian and Y/n looked at them.

"They haven't fought in a long time, hasn't it? Well bickered." said Y/n as Adrian nodded and laughed looking back at her. They arrived at 'Hiraeth' getting out of the car, Adrian opened the door for Y/n and held his hand out as she smiled and took it getting out of the car.

"Ah mon préféré!" said Marcel as he went to greet Emilia, she chuckled as he seen Y/n and Adrian, running towards them. "Ah! Y/n, Adrian! Ztill zo good together, give Emilia and Miles zome help!"

"What about Emilia and I?" asked Miles getting out the car, Marcel jumped and greeted him as Emilia chuckled.

"To be a great couple like Y/n and Adrian." said Marcel.

"Actually they broke up." said Miles, Marcel gasped and held his heart as Adrian rolled his eyes and looked at Y/n.

"Alas I will never believe in love again, unless Emilia and Miles get together." said Marcel opening one eye to look at Emilia, who was giving him a look. "Alright fine, please follow me inside."

"Emilia! So nice to see you again! Our trip is coming up soon, but for you it's not a trip, right." said Louis as they entered the store. "Y/n dear! How are you!"

"I'm wonderful, how are you?" said Y/n with a smile.

"I'm wonderful as well! Being able to have Mr. Morales and soon to be Mrs. Morales come to us for their wedding wear." said Louis as Y/n chuckled. "So Ms. Martin, do you have any colors in mind? Emilia skin looks good in any color but she pops out in black, Y/n looks beautiful in anything as well but red suits her."

"Hayden and I were thinking maybe blue!" said Eloise as he lead her to a rack of clothes, the others were seated by Marcel.

"When did you pierce your nose?" asked Bill looking at Adrian.

"Oh Emilia did it! She fucking lied and said it didn't hurt but blimey it really did." said Adrian as Emilia chuckled.

"Was that post break up?" said Charlie, Emilia nodded as they laughed.

"Hayden picked something out for you two... please come.. come." said Louis, Eloise chuckled and sat down next to Hayden as the girls walked into a room and seen the dress she picked it.

"You're kidding." said Emilia as she looked at the dress, Y/n chuckled and looked over at Emilia.

"You didn't lie when you said he didn't have taste." said Y/n as they picked up the dresses.

"I didn't even know you guys made something so ugly!" said Emilia as Marcel and Louis looked at each other and chuckled.

"It's for the older generation Emilia, now go on and try it on." said Marcel, the girls looked at each other and walked into the changing room.

"I think the dresses I picked out are quite nice." said Hayden as Eloise looked at him and made a face. "It's very appropriate."

"Yes my love." said Eloise, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and made a face, the girls came out in a blue long dress with ruffles.

Adrian and Miles mouth dropped, slapping their hands to their mouths as the girls looked away in embarrassment. "You guys look nice! Right?" said Hayden, Nick was fighting back his laugh as Charlie and Bill bursted into laugher.

"Whats with the tie around their necks?" asked Adrian, Hayden narrowed his eyebrows and turned back to look at the girls.

"It looks appropriate for two eighteen year old girls don't you think?" said Hayden, Miles and Adrian made a face and turned back to the girls who looked like they wanted to laugh.

"They look like christmas boxes." said Miles finally bursting into laugher, Emilia face palmed as Y/n started laughing.

"Eloise please, tell your future husband to worry about his groomsmen and you pick something out better." said Emilia as Eloise laughed.

"I did! Don't you worry, I wasn't going to let you two look like that." said Eloise as Hayden looked offended.

"Alright now you two follow me." said Marcel, he brought them back to the changing room to see two different dresses but the same color. "She wants you guys to look different but match."

"I knew I liked her for a reason." said Y/n as Emilia laughed and they changed, coming back to the others.

"Yes! This is beautiful! 'ow do you two feel?" asked Eloise as Adrian jaw dropped and stared at Y/n. Miles sat up straight covering his pants as Charlie stared at Emilia.

"I'm so glad your marrying someone who has style." said Emilia looking in the mirror, Hayden rolled his eyes and looked at them.

"They look grown? Don't you think." said Hayden, Y/n and Emilia shot him a look, he rolled his eyes and turned to Eloise. "Well if you like it, my love."

"What do you think boys?" asked Eloise smiling, Nick and Bill chuckled looking at the others staring at the girls.

"Stop staring at my sister like that Charlie!" said Nick, Charlie snapped too and sat back as Emilia glanced at Y/n.

"Very nice." said Adrian staring at Y/n.

"That's more E." said Miles as Emilia smiled and turned to Y/n.

"I think you look hot Y/n." said Emilia kissing her hand and holding it up to Y/n.

"Ugh I think you look hot too." said Y/n kissing her hand and pressed it against Emilia, the others looked at them strangely.

"Alright well since you two have your dresses, you may change. The boys turns, come come." said Marcel, Emilia and Y/n change out their dresses, put their clothes back on and went and sat next to Eloise and Hayden.

"Hopefully you didn't do them horrible like you did us." said Emilia as Hayden rolled his eyes. Y/n phone rung as she looked down to see it was Joseph.

"Hello?" said Y/n as she answering it.

"Hi! I hope you aren't mad at me, I just wanted to speak with you.. I hope i'm not intruding on something." said Joseph as Y/n rolled her eyes. Adrian and Miles came out first in their suits.

"Y/n look at us!" shouted Miles as she chuckled and looked up, her eyes landed on Adrian as she smiled.

"Was that Miles? Hello? Y/n?" said Joseph, Y/n snapped back and went back to her call.

"Oh yeah! I'm busy, sorry Joseph. I'll call you later or something." said Y/n quickly, Adrian looked at her and looked back at Eloise and Hayden.

"I think those look nice." said Emilia as she looked at Miles. Nick, Bill and Charlie came out in another suit as Eloise made a face.

"I think I like Adrian's and Miles better? Don't you think?" said Hayden as Eloise agreed. "What do you girls think?"

"Yeah looks nice." said Y/n looking at Adrian, Emilia agreed as Miles and Adrian looked at each other and grinned.

———

"Eloise and I have something to do and we won't make you guys come so go ahead and relax for the rest of the day or go out wherever just be home before dark." said Hayden as he looked at the four teenagers standing in his living room.

"When we were here we didn't leave until dark." said Adrian as Emilia and Y/n chuckled, Hayden gave them a look.

"Well-"

"Hayden's trying to act as a parent." said Miles with a laugh, Y/n chuckled and looked at Hayden who crossed his arms.

"Well Emilia is my sister and Adrian is my adoptive brother so yes." said Hayden, Adrian raised his eyebrows and looked at Emilia. "Well.. I'm off now, there's a key on the kitchen table if you all do decide to leave."

"Bye! 'elp yourself to the champagne on the table, we have plenty zince we couldn't pick which one." said Eloise as she closed the door behind her.

"Awwwhh he thinks of you as his brother!" said Y/n giving Adrian a nudge, he glanced at her and chuckled as Emilia looked in the mirror of the living room and loudly gasped.

"What is wrong with you!" said Miles looking over at her, she turned around and smiled.

"We should do face mask." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled, Adrian and Miles looked at each other and made a face. "I think I feel a pimple coming and it needs to leave."

"No." said the boys at the same time.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun." said Y/n, Adrian turned to look at her and sunk in his seat.

"Oh alright." said Adrian, Miles made a face and sat back.

"Count me out." said Miles

"Shut up you will." said Emilia as she ran up the stairs, Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian who was sitting back.

"Why type of love potion do you have on Adrian, I need it for Emilia." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and gave him a look.

"No spell. I'm just amazing." said Y/n, Adrian cracked a smile as Miles rolled his eyes. Emilia came down the stairs with a small jar and headbands.

"Am I amazing E?" asked Miles, Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and laughed, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"What?" asked Emilia

"Is he amazing." said Adrian, Y/n was laughing as Emilia made a weird face and looked at them.

"I mean yeah I guess?" said Emilia not understanding the question, Miles laughed and looked over at Y/n.

"Alright hand me the band." said Miles, Y/n laughed as she pulled out her polaroid.

"Can't forget to capture since a wonderful memory." said Y/n with a smile, Adrian turned to her and smiled. Emilia popped open the champagne bottle as they chuckled.

I woke up early but i'm on spring break so I just decided to post😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...