No Harm List | BTS Mafia AU

By Crazy4myshelf

The Bangtan family believes in life debts, it was one of the few traditions that they value enough to maintai... More

✨Notice✨
The Beginning
Cinderella
Dawon
Bambie
The Den
Sugar Daddy
Weridough
Gangster Bakery
Hey :)
It's a family symbol
The Truth
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Yoongi Hyung
Sugar is Wet
Workout
Self Defence
Jimin's a what????
Jeremy the cat
Just keep swimming
Dorito Breath
We're All Terrible Here
Restless
Spooked
Lies
New Normal
No Harm List
That doe-eyed, bunny toothed, baby boy
Interrogation
The email
Meeting with RM
Mental Health Day
Energy drinks and power naps
V
A casual run from the cops
Boundries
Take a break
Adderall
Unlock the f*cking door
Kookie
Lemon Drop Shot
Buzz Kill
Can't Settle
Mask
War
The morning after
Lemon Square
I don't regret a thing
As far as he could throw you
Tater Tot
A Can of Soup
Wise-less
Jimin
Worlds shittiest job offer
Not Intrested <3
A quiet night in
✨Survey✨
New Tricks
A Whim
that's enough
✨I am still here✨
blood debts run deeper
Flowers for Dae
Nipple Piercing

Gunmen

5.6K 291 75
By Crazy4myshelf

The businessmen were well into discussions about spas and parking garages when Namjoon got the call on his phone. Checking to see that it was Hoseok, he sent it to voicemail.

The phone rang again and he watched as it chimed, one, two, three times before hanging up; their code for an emergency. RM waited to receive Hoseok's text with his location before he stood to excuse himself.

"Gentleman, if you'll excuse me, please, I have some personal matters to attend to."

Jungkook and Jin both looked at him curiously before nodding and turning back to their conversation with Mr.Yager.

Namjoon worked his way through the crowded club, seeing the top of Jimin's head flashing through the mass of dancers. It was a chore to get that man off the dance floor once he got on, Hoseok usually right there with him.

At the thought of the emergency, Namjoon's grin fades as he reaches the back exit to the alleyway.

Maybe he should flag Jimin down for backup in case it was a trap... Namjoon wanted to kick himself at the thought, he was the boss of one of the largest and most powerful gangs in the city that he built from the ground up. He didn't need backup, he was getting soft, lazy.

It wasn't a trap, if someone had Hoseok, he would call three times in a row and let it ring two times.

He pushes his way into the alley and looks up to see Hoseok and Yoongi standing at the mouth.

"What's the issue?" Namjoon called, his voice holding a sense of authority that he naturally fell into as he approached.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked up and seemed to stand at attention as he approached.

Then Namjoon saw the car.

"Were you attacked?" He asked, cutting to the chase.

"Sabotage, but that's not even the real problem here, look," Yoongi said, passing his leader the tablet before explaining. "I was going to pull up BP's security cameras to find the punks that did it, and then I saw the system at the warehouse was going haywire. We're being invaded."

Namjoon stiffened as he took in the static of the screen, Yoongi reached out and rewinded it a few minutes and he saw a hooded figure walk up and point at the camera before it went to static.

Namjoon growled, "Call Rody, send someone that way immediately."

"I already dispatched two groups, but we need to get over there, too. I don't trust the guys not to have sticky fingers if it's all in disarray." Yoongi answered.

Namjoon nodded before turning to Hoseok, "Are you sober enough to shoot straight?" He asked.

Hoseok gave him a lazy grin, "I'm always-"

"Good. Get a car, you two are coming with me. I want to be there if there's anyone to catch once the dust settles. I'll text Jin to get the kids home." His voice left no room for objection as Hoseok called a car remembering his fleeting promise not to leave Y/N's side tonight. He hopes that she still had fun.

------------------------

"He's certainly a busy one, isn't he?" Mr. Yager asked Jin with a smile as he watched Namjoon disappear in the crowd.

"Rightfully so, Namjoon's a shark, he never stops swimming," Jin jokes with a smile.

"I have to ask Jin, how's your father feel about your business partner? I've had dinner in his manner a few times this year, and it's always so quiet with you gone. I tried to ask him about your business last time we met, but he didn't have much to say." Mr. Yager asked.

Jin looked down slightly before he spoke, "Ah, my father doesn't approve of me investing in such frivolous things. He thinks the casino is a dishonest place. 'An honest man works hard and doesn't take short cuts, and there he will earn his wealth'" Jin said in a gruff voice to quote his father.

Mr. Yager laughed, "I have to agree with him in some ways. The casino is a far cry from the market you were raised to rule."

He was right, of course. The Kim family was an empire of hospital equipment and medical supplies, ventilators and monitors of all kinds. It was what Jin was raised to trade in. But Jin couldn't stand the harsh prices his father raised his products to; well beyond their value. Jin felt okay with making a profit off of selling medical supplies, but he felt shame in the way his family had been making a fortune.

"Yes, well sometimes we have to make our own paths," Jin said with a smile.

"Well, I'm sure your father is proud of you nonetheless, you're slowly building your own empire here." Mr. Yager said with a warm smile.

Jin shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and looked to Jungkook for help in changing the topic.

As the younger opened his mouth to do just that, Jin's ears were ringing as a deafening shot echoed in the room.

Jungkook was up in an instant, making his way around the table and pushing both Jin and Yager's heads down, urging them to get under the table.

He watched in a cautious crouch in attempts to lock eyes on the gunman and the rest of Bangtang. The crowd broke out in hysterics, running in every direction in an effort to get away.

The VIP area was less crowded than the rest of the club, but it was still an effort to push through the mob as Jungkook guided Mr. Yager and Jin along the short distance between their table and the bar. He pushed the swinging door open, and Mr. Yager wept as he saw the bartender behind them pulling out a gun, and aiming it.

"Stand down!" Jungkook ordered and immediately, the bartender looked relieved. "Get Mr. Yager somewhere safe and join security and do what you can to diffuse this quickly."

The Army nodded before pocketing the gun and making his way to the back exit with the distraught investor.

BulletProof was employed with members of BTS and they were all trained and prepared to handle a situation like this. They had multiple evacuation plans in place in case something like this would ever happen. But Jungkook never imagined that they would one day need them.

Peaking over the bar, Jungkook saw security stepping forward and clearing out the crowd.

He finally got eyes on the shooters and saw two men in all black standing on the DJ stage, firing warning shots in the air as they yelled at the crowd.

A rustling next to him had Jungkook aiming a gun and a heartbeat before he saw it was V pulling a distressed Y/N with him behind the bar.

His heart lurched as he saw your panicked tear stained face. Your eyes were wide and your body felt cold with terror as you took in the men behind the bar, "Where's Hobi, and the others?" You questioned, trying to keep your voice controlled, but it was choked with emotion.

"Namjoon texted me earlier and said he had to go with Hoseok and Yoongi to the warehouse. They're safe, honey." Jin soothed, rubbing your arm a little too quickly which told of his own anxiety.

You nodded along, counting once again before Jin saw you stiffen again. "Where Jimin!" You cried and panicked moving to stand up and look over the bar.

Jin and Taehyung both leaned in to hold you down and you let out a panicked cry as you tried to fight them off. It wasn't until you heard another round of gunfire that you complied and flattened yourself to the ground, a hoarse whimper coming from somewhere deep in your throat.

Moments later, Jimin was launching himself over the front and landing near silently next to Jin.

"Oh, good, the whole gang's here." Jin muttered sarcastically, but relieved to see all the members safe.

"You took your time," Jungkook greeted, a little annoyed.

"What's the plan?" Jimin asked, ignoring their snarky remarks and looking between Jungkook and Jin for orders.

The room was still echoing with the sound of gunshots but the sound paused and Jungkook imagined they were due for a reload. He took the moment of silence as an opportunity to look over the bar and get sight of the situation.

The crowd was almost completely cleared out at this point, but there were a few bodies on the ground, based on the moans that greeted his ears, he expected they were injured and not dying.

"We have to take them out, preferably not dead. We need to know their motive." Jungkook said reaching for a firearm under the bar. "Taehyung, stay with Ella and Jin, their life before yours," Jungkook ordered not looking at his brother. Confident enough in V's ability if the situation would never escalate to that case.

V nodded, accepting the small firearm.

"Jimin, you're with me." Jungkook ordered before leaning up and taking a test shot at the men.

They instantly caught sight of him and fired back with rapid avidity.

You tried to stifle your yelp as you heard bullets fly towards the thick bar, embedding themselves in the bullet proof exterior. Glass shattered and rained down on your group and Tae reached and pulled you back from the heat of the action.

"Fucker, rarely thinks before he shoots. You're okay, Cinderella, the bar is bullet proof." He soothed as he beckoned for Jin to follow him.

Jimin and Jungkook now held down the right flank of the bar, exchanging bullets with the intruders with great ferocity.

"Fuck, I need a distraction, Jimin do you have smoke?" Jungkook questioned as he fell back down to the safety of the bars cover. Bullets still whizzed passed them and over the serving area.

Jimin was quick to move, rummaging through the cabinet in the bar, pulling out a few canisters and towles.

"Jin!" He called, tossing the man three rags and a bottle of seltzer.

Jin caught on immediately, a slight tremor in his hand being the only tell of his fear,and began following Jimin's actions. Jimin soaked the rag with the carbonated water before tying the drenched fabric around his own face, covering his mouth and nose before doing the same for Jungkook.

Jin mimicked the actions for himself before taking care of you and Taehyung. You were confused by his action but didn't resist as he tied the cold, damp rag around your face.

Then, Jimin opened a canister and launched it over the bar and watched as it rolled across the dance floor and towards the DJ stage.

Jimin laced the gas in his smoke bomb with a very diluted amount of remifentanil, an incapacitating chemical. Not enough to knock out anyone, even with high exposure. Just enough to make the brain a little sluggish, causing movements to become slower.

It took moments before the high pressurized canisters deployed enough gas to cover the entire club in a small foggy haze. Over the years, Jimin and the inner circle of BTS has worked to build their own tolerance to such chemicals so they could use them in fast situations like this. But minimizing exposure by breathing through the rag was a good precaution to make.

The shooters cried out in shock at the sight of the smoke, pulling their shirts over their noses to no avail. They jumped down from the stage and onto the dance floor ready to charge the bar in a last attempt to take their targets out. The effect the smoke had on them was immediate, but even in their disoriented, state they continued to persist, shooting haphazardly around the room.

"Jimin, why are they awake?" Jungkook gritted through his teeth impatiently, taking cover behind the bar as the shooters marched forward yelling taunts.

"If I knock them out, I knock you out," Jimin snapped a little frustrated, "We have to do this the hard way."

Jungkook sighed, "On three?"

Jimin nodded understanding the order, "I got the one on the left."

Jungkook got in position squatting down as Jimin clicked the safety off of his gun.

At the count down, Jimin and Jungkook launched themselves up.

Instantly, Jimin took aim and in one clean shot, launched a bullet in the arm of one of the offenders. It was an accuracy that J-Hope would be proud of after training the man in shooting range over the years.

The shooter dropped his gun and fell to the ground crying out in pain. His partner lagged, distracted, and Jungkook took advantage of the opening, launching himself over the bar and charging straight for the shooter still standing.

The intruder fired his gun in Jungkook's direction with wild abandon and little aim, but the young gangster didn't falter in his charge even as he felt the hot searing pain of a bullet slicing past his upper arm.

He was in the man's face in an instant, smacking the gun out of the shooter's grip and slamming his knee into the man's stomach with such force that V heard the impact from behind the bar.

The man doubled over in pain and Jungkook grabbed the back of his neck forcing the shooter's body to the ground.

Jimin kicked both shooters' guns away as he approached cautiously, gun raised.

At gunpoint, the two men stayed on the ground obediently as a security guard came forward fastening handcuffs around both the gun man's wrist. The one with the gunshot wound cried out in pain as his arm was repositioned, but the guard didn't falter.

"Check their wrist," Jungkook called once they were secure. Jimin and the guard Jungkook recognized as Porkchop pulled up each of the mens sleeves; the screeching bird with black tipped feathers was inked on both men's skin.

Jimin cursed under his breath at the sight.

"Keep them here, the police are coming, it's inevitable." Jungkook ordered though his voice and eyes were distant as he finally took in the wreckage of the club.

Tables and furniture were overturned and glass littered the floor from the rampaged evacuation. The bar was ravaged with bullet indents, its bulletproof exterior doing well to protect him and his loved ones at the start of the shooting.

Three body's lay on the dance floor, innocents that had fallen victim to shooters hopefully the smoke disoriented them enough to help with the pain. They needed to call 911 and get them medical attention as soon as possible, especially since Ella was in no condition to treat them.

"Get a medic here as fast as possible, and some fans to air out the smoke," Jungkook ordered the guard.

"Of course sir." The security guard responded, keeping his head low.

The security guard went by the nickname Porkchop, BTS recruited and hired him as an Army last spring. Jungkook helped with training that season, and he remembered he was impressed by the man's abilities. Even more impressed that the man remembered he was part of the inner circle and therefore deserved a higher level of respect. Namjoon often criticized Jungkook for getting too chummy with the new recruits from time to time but Jungkook argued that while their respect was nice, their loyalty was better.

"Thanks Porkchop," he said, patting the man's shoulder as a cover to help stabilize and push himself up.

If Porkchop noticed the press of his weight or thought anything of it, he didn't show it. He simply nodded his head again and said, "It's an honor Mr. Jeon."

"It's Jungkook and you know it," he muttered back, just barely cracking a smile. "Jimin, you and Tae take Ella home Jin and I will stay here to clean up."

"I can stay with you," Jimin started but Jungkook shook his head.

"I don't want anyone alone tonight and I also need two people holding down the den. We have no clue if this was their only attack."

A/N: this was one of the hardest scenes to write. I hope you enjoyed it!! Please comment and vote if you've made it this far in the fic!! Love you 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871K 19.9K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
57.7K 2.1K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...
1.9M 81.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...