Just a flight away. [Edited]...

By jungkookiesgolden

Hoseok takes an interest for her, but have to keep it on the low and at distance. | Contains Fluff, Smut & An... More

Telepathy.
01 : Sore.
02 : Bright guy.
03 : J-Hope.
04 : The race.
05 : Boyfriend.
07 : Work.
08 : Talking bodies.
09 : Yes sir.
10 : Spare time.
11 : Private plane.
12 : Ignored.
13 : Perfect timing.
14 : Miss you.
15 : Reunion.
16 : A day in Hoseok's life.
17 : Back home.
18 : In love.
19 : Promises.
20 : How we first met.
Finale : You know I'll see you again.
Thriving.

06 : Miscommunication.

4.4K 206 76
By jungkookiesgolden

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

"This is also very wooow !"

Hoseok and Sasha ended up at the beach, taking a walk together.

Of course, there were a few bodyguards, but far enough to let the two of them have some privacy.

She often let her eyes wander on his figure.

How small he looked in those baggy clothes, how fashionable he was, his perfect side profile, beautiful smile and how nice he was to look at.

Being around him felt nice and comforting, the feeling intensifying every time he opened his mouth.

"Are you okay ?" He asked her, snapping her out of her transe.

She nodded, pressing his hand tighter.

"Yes, everything is completely fine."

He pouted a little, making her chuckle at how cute he looked without even really trying.

"What ?" He asked her, slightly panicking.

She shook her head, still chuckling.

"Nothing, you're just cute."

He looked like he was about to say something but sighed, pulling out his phone.

" 씨발, 잠깐만요.." He muttered under his breath, doing his best to type with only a hand, not wanting to let go of hers.

[ah fuck, wait*]

She looked at him with a small smile, not understanding what he said, but still waiting for him to type.

He probably forgot she couldn't understand what he just said, but she didn't say anything, taking the moment to look at him again, until he looked up at her.

"Okay so.. Um.. If I am cute then you are the cutest person on Earth.. Good ?" He asked, unsure of the translation.

You smiled at him, imitating him.

"씨발, 잠깐만요.." She repeated his words with a small smile, causing him to laugh, his hand over his nose.

[fuck, wait*]

"씨발 is.. um.. bad word ! Don't say 씨발 !" He said between two laughs.

She laughed too, her eyes disappearing before looking back at him.

"씨발." She repeated with a smile.

"Sasha !" He playfully scolded her.

"Hoseok ?"

The way she said his name made him feel butterflies, staring at her as she typed with a hand on her phone with a childish grin, obviously proud of what she was doing.

"So.. 영어 매우 잘하십니다.. Was that good ?" You asked.

[your english is very good*]

He smiled at her slight accent, thinking it made her sound adorable.

"It.. um.. Not me, it's Papago !" He answered. "Your Korean is very good."

"It's not me either, it's Google."

He laughed again, making her laugh too.

The scene was sweet, the two of them laughing like teenagers on the beach with the sun setting in the background, their hands still connected.

Hoseok pulled her closer to him, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Okay ?" He asked.

She nodded, wrapping an arm around his waist. He smiled to himself, the two of them resuming the walk.

It has barely been an hour since they were together, yet they were already so comfortable with one another.

They just matched each other's vibe.

"Wanna eat ? Nyam nyam nyam.." He proposed.

She nodding, giggling at his cuteness.

"Nyam nyam nyam ?" She repeated.

He giggled too.

"Nyam nyam nyam." He repeated.

She laughed again, snuggling a little closer to him.

Hoseok noticed it and smiled, hesitating, asking himself if he should kiss her temple or not.

Sasha turned her head towards him, feeling him tensing up a little.

"What's going on ?" She asked, blinking.

"Sasha can I.. um.. Kiss.. You ?" He asked.

Her eyes widened as she gulped, not expecting this at all.

She didn't think he'd ask so soon, surprise all over her face from the sudden question.

She slowly nodded though, her eyes closing as he bringed his face closer to yours.

Hoseok's eyes slight widened as he saw there was an obvious misunderstanding, asking himself whether he should go for it or try to explain it with his poor English.

But before his brain could process, his lips were already on hers, kissing her.

He didn't know how to express his affection for her the way he wanted to, so he might as well just burn some steps.

His lips were soft and warm, giving her butterflies as he put his arms around your waist, pulling her closer.

Was it going too fast ? Probably.
Was she afraid of speed ? Absolutely not.

[yo you wanna see some real speed bitch]

Sasha put her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer as she tip-toed to be the same height as him.

It made him giggle as he realized it, making her giggle as well against his lips.

The two of them pulled apart and stared at each other for a second before laughing, Hoseok's hand immediately reaching for hers to keep the contact.

He put a kiss on the back of her hand before intertwining his fingers with hers, kissing her forehead as he understood that now, he'll absolutely have to use his body to communicate with you.

"가자."

.

.

(A/N)

The way I'm throwing all of my poor Korean in this 😭

By the way this chapter was absolutely inspired by this picture lol :

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 18.9K 50
"Is it okay if I touch you there ?" First book of the trilogy 'Princess'. | Eight member story. | Contains smut, fluff and angst. | English isn't my...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
877K 38.8K 55
"Pull the trigger Kim." | Mafia AU | Contains Smut, Angst and Fluff | May contain triggering topics | English isn't my first language
1.6K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...