Love Is Forever

By marvelinfistories

A Chris Evans Imagine A mistake causes a rift in your relationship with Chris Instagram - @marvel_infinity_x... More

Surprise
Announcement
Mistake
Rift

Love

35 0 0
By marvelinfistories

I woke up in a hospital and it took me a moment to remember everything that happened. A nurse came over to ask how I was feeling.
"Okay, my head hurts but apart from that I'm fine, what happened?" I asked.
"You were in a car crash yesterday." she replied.
Suddenly everything came flooding back to me. I laid back down on my bed and took a few deep breaths before another nurse came in.
"Excuse me miss, there's someone here to see you." he said.
I looked up and straight at Chris.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Listen, Y/N, I'm so sorry. I was drunk, it was the worst mistake I've ever made, I love you so much but I completely understand if you can't forgive me, but when you were in the crash I got so worried and I don't know what I would without-"
I cut him off and kissed him,
"Chris...I love you too." I said.
He smiled and we talked for hours before I was allowed to return home.
*6 months later*
"I can't believe it's finally here!" I said, looking over to my dad.
"You look gorgeous sweetheart, I love you so much" he said, kissing my cheek before our cue.
The double doors opened to the church, I looked up and saw Chris at the end of the aisle. Immediately, everything I'd been worried about melted away as I focused on Chris. We got to the end of the aisle and I looked at Chris.
"I love you." he whispered, before the ceremony and be start of the rest of our lives began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.1M 199K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
205K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...