The Gifted Mates. Taekook ff

By BangtansBabygirl995

When 2 omegas Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin are the only one's that survives the attack on their current pack... More

INTRO
CHARACTERS (Main good characters)
(1)First Day
(2)I Quit
(3)Unusual
(4) Attack
NOT AN UPDATE
(5)Wait A Life Time
(6)MATES?!🐰🐱
(7)Nightmare
NOT A UPDATE.
I AM BACK!
(8)First time
I AM SORRY (Not an update but read)
(9)School or Castle?😳
(11)The Accident ⚠might be triggering⚠.
(12)Mistake
(13)Marking.
(14)Heat. NSFW
(15) Filthy mouth

(10) Cousins

442 29 19
By BangtansBabygirl995

Here you go Goldens Enjoy.... I Love you guys. Thankyou sooo much for 800+ Reads I am forever thankful.😖😖😖😭😭

~(Jungkook POV)~

----------------------------------------------

"Yahh! Wake up!" I hear Jin hyung's distant shout. I rub my eyes trying to get rid of the sleepiness.

"We are up! Stop shouting!" Taehyung says groggily as we slowly get up. 

Suddenly someone's phone starts to ring. Taehyung searches for something. It's probably his phone. I feel the couch I am sitting on vibrating. I remove the cushion that's beside me and see a phone ringing. 

It's probably his phone. I hold his pinky finger and pull it slightly. He turns and looks at me and chuckles. I hand him his phone and look at him. He looks at the phone and then at me. He smiles and pecks my forehead .A smile automatically forming on my lips.

"Good morning and thanks darling, I'll be right back okay? You go and freshen up. Hmm?" He asks softly. I nod and get up and hop to Taehyung's  room.  

~(Taehyung's POV)~

--------------------------------------

We all woke up hearing eomma... Umm I mean, Jin hyung's shout. Suddenly I hear my phone ringing. I was looking for it then I felt someone slightly pulling my left hands pinky finger. I knew it was Jungkook because of the sparks and tingles I felt. 

I looked at him and chuckle at the scene. He was looking at me with his big doe eyes, looking like a lost puppy.  He hands me the phone which was ringing. I look at it then at him. I smile and peck his forehead.

" Good morning and thanks darling, I'll be right back okay? You go and freshen up. Hmm?" I say to him. He nods and happily hops to our room. I pick up the ringing phone in my hands. 

~(No one's POV )~

---------------------------------

"Yes? Kim Taehyung speaking." His voice came out cold as he intended it to be. He was walking towards their balcony. 

"Taehyung-ahh it's me your mother." A sweet voice said from the other side of the call. It was too sweet. Almost sickening. Taehyung clenched his jaw at the word Mother. 'Mother' Taehyung's mother died giving birth to him. She isn't his mother.

Kim Eun Ae isn't his mother. He doesn't hate her. But as I said before, She didn't pass Taehyung's vibe check. Yes, Taehyung knows that giving birth doesn't mean that person is your mother, that person has to act like it. But He lost his biological mother during his birth. He can't be sad about a person's demise, who he didn't know at all. But.... That's what he wants to think. But the slight pain in his heart when ever he thinks about his mother says other wise. The old luna wasn't his mother. She couldn't fulfill the duty. She gave up to soon. She thought that Taehyung will always be cold, so she gave up. That did hurt Taehyung a tad bit. But only for a split second. Taehyung's friends, His family never gave up. They didn't judge him for his outer persona.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. How can I help you." His voice still cold.

"Straight to the business as always I see. Well anyways." Her voice now lacking any kind of sweetness. And Taehyung was glad. 

"Come to the company today at night Taehyung, You have an Important meeting with Mr. lee. He is flying from abroad and he wants to close the deal as soon as possible. Be there by 11 pm. Do not skip it, You can bring your assistants if you want." She continues with that serious voice.

"Understood Miss." He reply's briefly.

"Taehyung..." His mother calls.

"Yes?" He reply's, still cold.

"There's a rumour that umm.. You have found your mate." She finally spills. Her voice had a hint of fear that went unnoticed by Taehyung. He was busy clenching and unclenching his fist to calm himself down. He finds his mate or not. It's his business. He will tell the world when he wants to. Why is everyone soo obsessed with him and his life. Can't he live peacefully with his mate?

"I did find my mate. May I ask why do you ask?" His voice still cold.

"N..Noo..  N. No specific reason. You should bring her to the pack house some time. To get to know the pack."

"It's a him. And no need to worry. I will bring him to the pack house someday this week. Now if you'll excuse me, my family is waiting for me." Taehyung cuts the call before the ex-luna could say anything.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He curses aloud finally understanding that the situation meant that he has to leave Jungkook here. "Fuck!" 

But what can he do, It's his job. Stomping on his feet like a child while pouting. 

He goes back to the house. He sees everyone eating and laughing.

When he enters the room, He is immediately being jumped at by none other then the great Jeon Jungkook. He catches him successfully and hugs back, twirling him a little bit. Jungkook giggles.

Taehyung lets Jungkook down, pat his head and looks at his friends with seriousness. 

"What happened Taehyung? Why are you looking at us like that." Namjoon asks him.

"Nothing we have that meeting with Mr. lee tonight." We have to leave at night be ready by 9 pm."  Taehyung says.

"Hobi you will stay here to protect them.." Taehyung points to the 3 omega's, not breaking eye contact with him and Hoseok nods.

"Namjoon and Yoongi you guys are coming with me. Dress formal."

"Yes Alpha." They both say. Because they were not talking with Taehyung their friend. They were talking with Kim Taehyung the Alpha of Bangtan Blue moon pack.

(A/N: Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Industries. Namjoon is his P.A, Yoongi and Hobi is his bodyguards. Thats why he left hoseok to protect jinkookmin. But Yall might think why the meeting is at night. Right, about that. Taehyung also runs mafia. Nothing Bad. He is the good kind of mafia. Mr. lee lives abroad. He will fly to korea and come here. Soo that's why night. Plus the sooner it is done the better. The deal will not only be a business deal but also a mafia deal. So it will take time. And Taehyung does Such deals at night when there are less people on the office. I hope I cleared all the confusions. He also has a small mission tonight. That was pending soo he decided to do it all together cus will eventually leave the house.)

"Where will you go?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Office bub, I have a meeting. An important one. If not I would have canceled it." Tae says taking his hand in his.

"Will you be here at night?" He asks looking hopeful.

"We are actually leaving at night. We will be here all day." Taehyung tries to reason with him

Jungkook nods making all of them coo. Because he was looking like this...

"Oh my angry bunny. Ok fine I promise we will go on a date after I come back okay bub?"

Jungkook tried to hide his excitement and agrees with Tae.

They all settle down and eat their break fast. They are all ready to leave to collage.

(^^ SAME CLOTHES EXCEPT HAIR COLORS. JUNGKOOK AND TAE HAVE THE SAME COLOR BUT OTHERS HAVE OTHER COLORS AS MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUSE CHAPTERS. OHH AND TAE IS NOT WEARING SHORTS. HE IS WEARING FULL JEANS BUT RIPPED.^^)

"Lets go!" Jimin shouts and everyone laughs.

They all reach the school. Nothing juicy happened yet. Now it was lunch time.

BTS were eating peacefully. But then suddenly the cafeteria door banged opened, all the students looked and saw 9 handsome men coming inside towards Bangtan.

Taehyung got up and started to walk to wards them. It seemed like they were having intense eye contact. All looked at them in anticipation except Namjin and Sope.

They were trying to stiffen their laughs. Jikook was looking at the scene with wide eyes. Scared of what will happen. These men were werewolves but from another pack. They (Jikook) at least knew that Taehyung was heartless to strangers.

Jungkook also slowly got up but stood there beside their lunch table. Because the group of men were 3 alpha's 2 beta's 4 gamma's. They are stronger then him. His omega instincts kicked in. 

Taehyung stood 1 feet away from one of them. He was wearing black pants and a white turtle neck. He was standing in the middle.(^Chanyeol) He was tall but not taller then Tae. Just and inch or half.

(A/n: Don't come at me, I kno he's taller then everyone in bts. RM is the tallest in bts and he is 5'11". And chanyeol is 6'1" But bear with me he is shorter in this book.)

They looked at eachother then suddenly. The white  turtle neck guy threw a punch at Taehyung. Taehyung dodged it and tackled the guy. He successfully pinned him on the floor. And didn't even break a sweat. Jungkook gasped and tried to come to Tae but Jin hold his hand shake his head. Others were still trying not to laugh. Jimin was just being the confused mochi he is.

Taehyung smirked and got up. And gave a hand to the unknown guy. The guy chuckled and got up.

"You have gotten better. Still not good enough to beat me." Taehyung says still smirking.

"Right. How are you my baby brother?" The guy asks teasingly. He knows How much Taehyung hates to be called that. 

"You really wish to die at such a young age don't you? Chanyeol?" Taehyung asks playfully.

Chanyeol puts his hands up in surrender.

"Chill bro just joking." He says terrified.

And namjin and sope starts laughing hysterically. While jikook are being confused in mochi and bunny.

They all hug Taehyung and the others

"Who are these cuties?"(Baekhyun) A guy asks pointing to Jungkook and Jimin. Who still don't have a clue.

"This is our mate Park Jimin, Jimin these are Taehyung's cousin's and there mates. Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun." Yoongi says.

(^ships of exo in this book)

Now they all understand.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Jimin." Jimin says softly and timidly waves.

They all coo. He was looking soo cute.

"This is Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung says when he comes beside Jungkook.

Jungkook hides behind Taehyung as soon as all the eyes focus at him.

He was playing with his sleeves.

"My mate." Taehyung continues. Every one (EXO) gasps.

"Say hi, Sweet cheeks." Taehyung softly whispers to Jungkook. As if they are not in a room full of werewolves who has supernatural hearing abilities. They all smile a little hearing it. They knew how much Taehyung wanted his mate by his side. Jungkook peaks a little from his mate's back, looking at them with his big doe eyes. Making everyone internally coo at him.

All of the boys smile softly at him(Jungkook).

Jungkook steps forwards and bows a total 90 degree's. "Annyeonghaseyo My name is Jeon Jungkook. Pleasure to meet you." He says timidly after standing straight again.

"Daebak! He's sooo cute!!!! I wanna squish his cheeks!" Baekhyun says.

Everyone laughs.

"What are you guys doing here so suddenly?" Jin hyung asks.

"We were elsewhere actually. The school was on our ways home soo we thought why pay a short visit?" Xiumin says.

"Well we have to go, Father must be waiting. Bye guys visit us sometime too." D.O says and they all bid their goodbyes.

This time they hug Jungkook and Jimin too.

~(Time skip: At home, They will be leaving for office)~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and Jimin were in the kitchen helping Jin to cook dinner. Hobi was in the living room watching a dance competition. The other's were getting ready.

Finally foot steps were heard and Jimin as well as Hoseok rushed to the hallway, Jin and Jungkook following him thinking why he suddenly rushed out.

Jimin gasped and started blushing along with J-hope.....

Well they did see this-

Yoongi started to smirk. Yoongi indeed was looking dashing.

"Like what you see?" Yoongi askes tilting his head a little.

"Very." Both mates replied together, then looked at eachother and smirk.

"Why are you 2 smiling like that?" Yoongi asks a little afraid.

"Come here and we will tell you." Hobi says and Yoongi goes to them. Before he could ask what was going on Hobi pulled him by his neck and started kissing him hungrily. Yoongi also kissed back with the same hunger after overcoming the shock. But making Jungkook open his mouth in shock. Jin just scoffs at the horny wolves.

Hobi lets him go. Even before Yoongi could catch his breath Jimin kissed him. I repeat the shy Park Jimin kissed him. 

Just as hungrily as Hoseok. Yoongi groans into the kiss. 

Jungkook overcoming his shock says, "Eww! Cooties!" And closes his eyes making his hyungs chuckle at his adorableness.

After the Yoonmin Kiss, Jimin and Hobi also share a kiss between them.

Again footsteps were heard and they all looked up and saw....

Namjoon was looking stunning. Jin gasped and flushed bright red. 

Making the maknae silently laugh at his hyung.

Namjoon came down and walked towards Jin.

"Joonie, You look so handsome." Jin says cupping his face. 

Namjoon flashes his dimples at Jin receiving the compliment.

"Oh no! My poor heart can't take this all at once. First you come out looking like a 3 course meal now this! You really want to kill me don't you??" Jin says dramatically. Making everyone chuckle.

Namjoon chuckles at his dramatic baby and hugs him. After breaking the hug. He softly kisses him but breaks away when he hears Kook say, "Ok what up with this? Everyone kissing or should I say practically eating each other's faces out in front of my innocent eyes?" Jungkook exclaims.

They chuckle at his adorableness.

"Oh just say you are jeonlous." Jimin says hugging Yoongi. 

(A/n: Get the pun??😏)

"Shut up midget! I am not jealous." Jungkook said midget to piss jimin off. He wasn't jealous, half truth half lie. Well what can he do? He didn't get his first kiss, soo he acts like it's gross. But he does want to feel what it feels like being kissed by your mate.

"What did you say?" Jimin asks triggered.

Jungkook smirks in victory.  "M-i-d-g-e-t~" He says teasingly. 

"That's it young man. Get ready to say bye bye to this world." Jimin says as he starts chasing Jungkook. Jungkook starts running while giggling. 

After running for a a while Jimin finally catches Jungkook. And starts tickling him. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.... HUU HAHA ..... Ji.. ji HAHAHHA jimin..... Stawph!! S... S..Sorry... I AM SORRY. HAHAHAHHA...HAHHA PLEASE." Jungkook begs Jimin. Tears drops leaking from his eyes from laughing soo hard. Jimin finally lets him go and smiles in satisfaction.

Jungkook clutches his stomach and pants heavily. Still giving a chuckle or 2.

He finally calm down gets up. He was going to get a cup of water. But then his nostrils feels in with his mates intoxicating scent. He feels his heart beating fast. He looks up the stairs and his breath hitches. He freezes on the spot.

There others were looking at the stairs first but then looked at Jungkook for his reaction. They all smile a small smile after seeing the reaction of the younger.

There he was. Kim Taehyung coming down the stairs. Fixing his gloves. Looking like a daddy. Soo dominant. Soo ethereal. Soo hot.

(A/n: Ok I need to stop drooling while writing, but you will see why i am drooling though.)

Jungkook gulps.

Taehyung walks towards him. When he reaches him. Jungkook is still frozen. Taehyung tilts his head.

"Kookie? Are you okay bub?" Jungkook still doesn't reply.

"Do I look okay??" Taehyung asks.

"Huh! You big tiger! Coming out of the room looking like a whole freaking buffet. And asking me if you look Okay? If me being frozen at my spot after looking at you. My breath being caught up on my throat after seeing just a glance of you. My heart beating soo hard that I feel as if it would beat out of my chest, means you are looking okay. Then damn yes, you are looking okay."

Taehyung looks at him wide eyed. Then starts laughing whole heartedly. While Jungkook pouts.

"You are soo adorable. My baby. Come hear, sweet cheeks." Taehyung says and pulls Jungkook to his chest. 

Jungkook hugs him back.

"Be safe on your way there. Okay. Eat something while you are there. Hungry or not I don't care. And don't stress over work. Hmm?" Jungkook mutters against his neck. Nuzzling his face in it afterwards.

"Hmm..." Taehyung mutters against Jungkook's neck. Feeling his heart fluttering

"I will miss you." Jungkook says. 

"I will miss you too." Taehyung says softly and hugs Kook tighter. Both of them feeling warm in each others embrace and butterflies in their stomachs.

"We need to leave now, Take care okay bub? Hmm. Call me if something happens."

Jungkook nods and pulls back a little.

"Stay safe hmm?" Jungkook looks at him. 

"You too." Taehyung reply's and pecks both of his cheeks, then his fore head. Letting his lips linger there for a while.

Taehyung cups his face.

"Bye love." Taehyung says and bops his nose with the younger making the younger giggle.

"Bye" Jungkook whispers softly.

Namjoon clears his throat.

"Alpha we need to go." He says.

Taehyung gives a curt nod and one last hug to Jungkook then goes to Hoseok.

"I am entrusting their safety to you Hoseok. I hope you won't disappoint me."

"I'll try my best alpha." He says as he kneels on one leg and right hand on his heart.

"We'll leave now."

Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi leave in different cars. Yes he is their boss. But he doesn't want people think low of his friends.

His friends are equally rich as Taehyung.

Taehyung's car-

Namjoon's car-

Yoongi's car-

'Head help up high. Look confident, bold.' Taehyung mind links them.

'We know.'

'Got it'

came reply from both of them.

They get out of the car. As Taehyung told. Head held high. Chest puffed.

Taehyung in the middle, Namjoon to his left, Yoongi to his right.

They looked like kings.

Every one bowing in their direction. 

Mr. Lee was waiting for them at the meeting room.

They held the meeting, it was successful. Then they went to their mission.

Their mission was also successful.

They were on their way to home. It was almost dawn. It would almost dawn.

It would take another 2 or 1 and a half hours.......

---------TO BE CONTINUED----------

HUH FINALLY! FINALLY! I FINISHED WRITING. 😪😪

Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Don't be a silent reader. A little support won't hurt will it?🥺🥺

I love you guys soo much! Stay safe.😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 29.5K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
54.3K 2.4K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
18.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
288K 12.2K 53
what could go wrong if a mateless true blood alpha and his friends decide to Enroll themselves at Seoul University? Jeon Jungkook the true blood alph...