That moment got me falling fo...

By Woveteez

Wooyoung is a normal boy with a normal life or so he thinks. One day he will meet a group of boys that will c... More

Chapter 1. First Sight
Chapter 2. Who are you?
Chapter 3. Forgiveness
Chapter 4. Hey...
Chapter 5. Why are you here?
Chapter 6. Sleep Over
Chapter 7. Problem one solved ✔️
Character 8. The plan
Chapter 9. He escaped...
Chapter 10. Hyung.....
Chapter 11. Heart Disease
Chapter 12. The couple💙💙
Chapter 13. Am I just a friend to you
Chapter 14. Drunk🍻🍻
Chapter 15. Big Brother
Chapter 16. Beach Date
Chapter 17. Aurora
Chapter 18. Lost in the forest
Chapter 19. Meeting
Characters
Chapter 20. Did I mistake?
Chapter 21. Good Night🌙
Chapter 22. The letter
Chapter 23. Siluett
Chapter 24. TR
Chapter 25. Fall Break
Chapter 26. Him
Chapter 27. Trip to the Past
Chapter 28. Stay
Chapter 29. True Friendship
Chapter 30. Missing him
Chapter 31. Phone Call
Chapter 32. Island 🏝
Chapter 33. I'm sorry
Chapter 34. Story time
Chapter 35. The Sky of 5:53
Chapter 36. Purple
Chapter 37. Is he?
Chapter 38. Mind on him
Chapter 39. Instagram
Chapter 40. Let them in
Chapter 41. Good Job
Chapter 42. Returned
Chapter 43. Only me
Chapter 44. Lucifer's creation
Chapter 45. The Meeting
Chapter 46. Bathroom Stall
Chapter 47. S.Coups
Chapter 48. Closed Door
Chapter 49. If You Are Here
Chapter 50. BabyBoy
Chapter 51. Betrayed
Chapter 52. Consent
Chapter 53. How do you know my name?
Chapter 54. Mama...
Chapter 55. Family dinner
Chapter 56. Traffic
Chapter 57. GYM
Chapter 58. ....you?
Chapter 59. Hospital🏥
Chapter 61. Rais of Sun
Chapter 62. Run!
Chapter 63. Panicking
Chapter 64. Held captive
Chapter 65. Arson
Chapter 66. I am not San
Chapter 67. We are free
Chapter 68. Ceremony
Chapter 69. Hi Love!
Self Promo!!!

Chapter 60. Meanwhile

110 8 38
By Woveteez

This is more of a story of the side characters so no Woosan or Mr.Choi right now. ENJOY!

_________________

"So you sent him to Wooyoung?" a voice said from behind. San had run all the way to Wooyoung.

"Yeah I did," said the person.

"Hey, may we talk since we are all alone?" the boy asked.

"Yeah sure let's talk what do you need Niki?" the person asked.

"You know who I like right?" he asked.

"Yes....?"

"And that person likes me too, we all know that it's not that hard to understand the feelings are mutual and not one-sided" he kept on explaining.

"Aha and...?"

"How do I ask her out? I don't know what she is into? If she likes it romantic, unexpected, if she wants gifts or maybe like those girls who like rings even on just signifying in a relationship..." eehhaa this dude is hopeless.

"Well, you for sure came to the wrong person my guy." 

"Why you are her friend right Kate?" he asked her.

"Yeah but we became friends just this year" she explained to Niki.

"Really? If you remember I thought you two were a couple" they laughed at the memories.

"Yeah but we are not, all I know is that she doesn't ask for much, take her on a cute date and stuff and have fun that's what she likes as much as I have understood," Kate said and patted his back.

"Well, thanxx I will go ask Soobin for more information. Bye Bye" he waved and Kate waved back.

"I swear if he chickens out once more or she gets scared I will become a criminal and my future lover will be singing Criminal by Britney Spears to his mother," she thought to herself as she looked at the beautiful view in front of her eyes. 

She felt lonely but still somehow happy deep inside. It's complicated okay!

"Hey, there miss why so lonely and the long face" a man with a deep voice and tall figure came along.

"Ummm...hi" she replied.

With Niki 

Niki made his way to Soobin's place to talk to him. After he saw San nearly going insane at the thought of Wooyoung leaving him, he got determined to ask Anna out. So he can get the feeling off of his chest for a little bit. Maybe he won't feel like this anymore. Or at least he won't experience it so badly.

He is at the front of Soobin's house. Niki knocked on the front door. The door opened revealing Yeonjun. He looked questionable to say the leased.

"Did I come on the wrong moment?" Niki asked trying to hold the laugh.

Yeonjun's hair was all over the place, eyes were shot open, lips were swollen. In a nutshell, Niki interrupted their spicy time. 

"What no you did not..." Soobin said awkwardly laughing in the back. They were in an awkward moment until a voice spoke loudly.

"YES, YOU DID INTERRUPT THEM NIKI THANK YOU I DON'T KOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE WITNESSED AT THE MOMENT!!" Anna's voice echoed in the house while she was walking past Soobin and Yeojun.

"Where did you come from??!" Yeonjun asked shocked.

"My Mother's Vagina!!!" she yelled for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"He meant where in the house?" Soobin asked a little shocked.

"Ahaaaa the bathroom," she said with a fake smile.

"Umm...okay that is awkward..." Niki said mumbling.

"We are going you two can finish Bye Bye!!" Anna said waving at the couple and pulling Niki away.

"Thank Lord you came around" she breathed out.

"Who knows what you would have seen. It's not the best way to see it for the first time," he said laughing.

"ah no it wouldn't have been my first time," she said like it's the most normal thing.

"Pardon?!" Niki was shocked yet again.

"Yeah it was Yunho with Wooyoung," she said looking at the sidewalk.

"Let's leave the conversation!" Niki demanded.

"Okay okay, we leave this so what should we talk about?" she asked walking backward to face him.

"Well I think we should get home" 

"Can't do"

"Why?" 

"Jungho and Yeosang warned me"

"Oh...then what will we do?"

Anna stopped and thought of a second. She got an idea.

"Now that I think about it I know zero things about you Let's get to know each other as good friends do!!" Anna sounded happy.

"Okay, then how about some ice cream?" Niki asked.

"I love ice cream! And my love for it is keeping me short" she said and made Niki laugh.

With Yungi

Yunho and Mingi were currently cuddling on the king-size bed in Mingi's house.

The room was dark. Sometimes Mingi would compare his room to his soul, heart, and mind. He called it a dark place. It was a very sad place and seemed cold but a certain cotton candy-haired boy lit up his house and his whole life making his future very bright (mine could never).

Yunho was a vitamin, you could also say he was a happiness virus. Him being around made Mingi the happiest man alive on earth (Atiny can relate). Something lit up in Mingi when he first saw Yunho. He became even happier when Yunho said he felt the same way. When Mingi first brought Yunho to his house it was a new feeling since he never brought anyone home ever, it was his safe place when he moved out of his parent's home.

"I love you," Mingi said out of the blue. Yunho raised his head from Mingi's chest to look at his boyfriend. He smiled at Mingi and kissed his nose.

"I love you too Mingi" Yunho smiled and placed his head under Mingi's neck. Mingi got blinded by the bright smile his lover flushed him and tightened his grip on Yunho's figure.

"Mingi-ah" Yunho called out to Mingi.

"Yes, Love?" Mingi said kissing the top of Yunho's head.

Yunho sighed and spoke softly looking down not raising his head to face Mingi "I am your boyfriend right?" 

Mingi got shocked by the question and so he sat down on the bed looking down at Yunho in disbelief.

"Are you my boyfriend? Of course, you are what is this kind of question?" Yunho got up as well and cupped Mingi's face to calm him down a little. Yunho looked at him softly and spoke yet again.

"Then why do you never open up to me but choose to hold it in? Our relationship is based on trust and support, to keep it balanced you need to open up and let me help you. Do you really think I haven't seen how down you look? If you have something bothering you please tell me baby I'm here" 

Yunho's soft and angelic voice echoed in Mingi's ears. He felt lucky to have Yunho as his partner. The words Yunho said melted Mingi's heart and brought tears in his eyes. Mingi placed his own hands on top of Yunho's and leaned on one of the hands kissing the other one.

"What would have happened to me if you weren't here?" Mingi asked laying Yunho down and standing on top of him. Yunho giggled at Mingi's way of dealing with situations. Mingi loves the sound of Yunho's voice.

"You still need to let me take care of you okay," Yunho said looking up at Mingi who nodded then placed a long, sweet, soft kiss on their lips.

With SeongJoong

Hongjoong and Seonghwa were currently walking at the park while eating their ice creams. 

They sat down on a bench and watched the kids playing happily with each other.

"My sister used to love coming here and playing with me, here I met Mingi," Hongjoong said with a sad tone.

"I used to come here as well with Yeosang and my mom, here I met Wooyoung" Seonghwa followed and both boys looked at each other.

"You like kids don't you Hwa?" Hongjoong asked his boyfriend earning a nod from him.

"Yeah, I do like them a lot. A while back Yunho would make fun of me saying I was gonna become a mom before all of them" he giggled at his memories.

"How many do you want?" Hongjoong asked as if it was the most normal question in the world. Seonghwa on the other hand was choking on his saliva. Hongjoong laughed a little while Seonghwa began to think.

"Well I don't know all I know is that I want a baby girl," he said smiling and looking at the kids yet again.

"What would you want to name her if you had one?" Seonghwa thought for a few seconds when a good idea came to his mind.

"I would like Aurora" Hongjoong's head snapped at his direction looking straight at his eyes. A smile formed on his face at the idea and nodded.

"That would be great," he said and the two boys kept talking about their future family together. They will definitely be the best parts to ever exist.

A/N: This is the most wholesome chit-chat I have ever made in my entire life or writing T-T.

With JongSang

Jongho opened the door like the gentleman he is allowing Yeosang to get in. Yeosang was tired the ride from the hospital their house is long and Wooyoung being in the hospital worrying them nearly to death was not helping at all.

"I am exhausted!!!" Yeosang yelled throwing himself on the couch. He had to be honest being all alone in the house with his boyfriend was a new feeling for him. 

He and Jungho had never been intimate with each other. Either Anna, Wooyoung, or Hueningkai were in the house. And no the time Anna said Jungho and Yeosang did it was a complete misunderstanding. They never did it. Yeosang was not ready and Jungho respected his boyfriend's decision.

"Yeosang baby, get up and take a shower I will prepare food for us" he heard Jungho say from the kitchen. Yeosang got up and went to take a shower.

He turned on the shower and the hot water cleared his mind a little bit and made his tensed mussels relax under the heat.

"Yeosang food is ready" Jungho called out from the kitchen. Yeosang got out of the shower and wore his clothes but did dry his hair.

Yeosang sat down and Jungho's back was facing him. When Jungho turned around and saw Yeosang with wet hair he left the plates on the table and went to their shared bedroom to get a towel, got down, and started drying Yeosang's hair.

"Don't let your hair like that you will get sick" Jungho scolded Yoesang like a pared scolded his child.

"Fine Fine now stop drying me and sit down let's eat now" he took Jungho's hands from the towel and sat him down so they both could finally eat.

After they ate Jungho and Yeoang lay down on the couch cuddling with each other with watching the gorgeous, excellent, unbelievable, amazing, Spider-Man 2.

Well as if the movie was getting any attention. The couple was busy having fun with each other. (Alexa play Attention by Charli Puth)

Yeosang started singing a song he remembered from the past. His deep yet sweet voice filled the room and sent shivers down Jungho's spine.

"Your voice is beautiful, and I thought you couldn't get any prettier" Jungho said kissing Yeosang's head and smelling the sweet berry berry strawberry scent the boy had.

"Nah my voice isn't that great" he denied. (umm BULLSHIT!)

"Says who?" Jungho asked offended earning a giggle from his boyfriend.

The boys didn't even feel how tired they were until they found each other in the dream realm.

With Hwasa, Jessi, and Miss.Jeong

"Doctor, how is my son?" Hwasa asked Wooyung's doctor.

"He is fine. What happened to him would have caused a memory loss but thankfully he didn't" the doctor said releasing the ladies.

"We will have to keep him a little longer to get what happened to him and then keep him for at least three days to recover, he had some injuries that had to be stiched." the doctor informed the ladies nodded their heads. He turned around and then turned again remembering something, a very important detail.

"Oh and something I needed to say" the ladies turned around.

"When we ran some tests turned out in him there was inserted a liquid that makes people have illusions or Mandela effects luckily it was a small dose if it was bigger the effect would have been fatal. If the liquid isn't stabilised in  three days we will have to keep him for longer"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.7K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
350K 12.7K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
34.3K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. ✧༝┉┉˚*❋ ❀ ❋*˚┉┉༝✧ Story Status: Completed ❥Ateez Au ❥BoyxBoy ❥...