𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄 πŽπ… π“πŽπŒπŽ...

By MunaryMay

The Codex, a mythological book of great power, split into three pieces and scattered across three worlds. And... More

Chapter 1: A certain Special Grade Curse
Chapter 2: The Cursed School
Chapter 3: A New Dawn
Chapter 4: A demonstration
Chapter 5: Nobara Kugisaki
Chapter 6: The Battle in the Forest
Chapter 7: Interested Spectators
Chapter 8: Curse Womb Must Die
Chapter 9: Lost Broken Things
Chapter 10: Resurface
Chapter 11: The Smiling Monk
Chapter 12: The Torment Sigil
Chapter 13: Ghosts
Chapter 14: PYRA
Chapter 15: The Taste of Ash
Chapter 16: The Ex-Salaryman
Chapter 17: Overtime
Chapter 18: The Pawn's Revenge
Chapter 19: The Awakening
Chapter 20: Soul-bound Contract

Prologue

959 26 0
By MunaryMay

She barely managed to escape this time. This thought echoed through her mind as she ran through the burning building. The building she intended to see razed to the ground.

It was sheer dumb luck that the electromagnetic field imbued with whatever helped keep her powers at bay had a split-second malfunction.

A split second was all she needed.

After that, breaking out of The Institution was easier.

Lucky for her, but unlucky for the hundreds of personnel in The Institution.

It was their fault for trapping her in the first place.

She who from that moment onwards, refused to be tamed, broken and used. She clenched her left hand absentmindedly, feeling the thin ridge of the scar on the palm of her left hand, which was slightly raised and no more than 2 millimetres wide and ran the length of her hand.

That hand felt heavier than the other as a faint memory of what she must do tugged on the back of her mind, guiding her down a difficult and dangerous path which she embraced.

Only two thoughts ran through her mind:

Find the Codex

Kill them all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...
144K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
132 4 4
In a world where curses and sorcery reign, Y/N tries to excel her powers in Tokyo Jujutsu High, a prestigious school for sorcerers. As fate would hav...
90.2K 2.6K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...