Help

Da PlusUltraTea

I take for every to upload and I'm sorry Todoroki has been abused by the one person who should be there for h... Altro

A/N
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
THANK YOU!!!
Part 6
Part 7
A/N please read
Part 8
A/N PLEASE READ
part 9
Another A/N!!
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!
Part 13
A/n ill be back soon
Sorry

A/N

954 28 8
Da PlusUltraTea

Hi guys. Last night I thought about doing something dumb. But I didn't, I had too different people try to stop me, and it worked. They don't even know me and I don't even know them, but yet they still cared more than most people I know in real life do. You guys are so incredible and so nice to me and I love you all. I am gonna continue to right this story, who knows, maybe this story will be the thing to save me in the long run. Anyway I love you guys, bye bye for now.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

121K 4K 20
Midoraya notices things others don't about todoroki, his mother being a social worker he's learnt to spot the signs of abuse and neglect in people. C...
37.2K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
20.9K 821 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
17.1K 953 38
Todoroki attempts to hide his eating disorder from his friends and from himself. Not wanting to accept that he needs help, Todoroki denies that anyth...