First Heir of the Demon (Male...

By DEMGSC1920

Y/N was trained and raised to be the Heir of the Demon, trained by Ra's Al Ghul himself, Talia Al Ghul, Sandr... More

Bio
(Saga 1) Chapter 1: Damian?
Chapter 2: 2nd Robin
Chapter 3: The Stronghold
(Saga 2) Chapter 5: Feather
Chapter 6: Who's the Orphan
Chapter 7: Training
Chapter 8: The Courts of Owl
Brother of Robin
Chapter 9: Batman vs Robin
Chapter 10: Finding Batman
(Saga 2 Finale) Chapter 11: Fight in Wayne's Mansion
Saga 3 Y/N and Cassandra's Bio
Saga 3 Trailer
(Saga 3) Chapter 12: Who's the girl?
Chapter 13: Shopping
Chapter 14: Hong Kong
Chapter 15: Attack on Hong Kong
Chapter 16: Targeted
Tournament Announcement
(Saga 3 Finale) Chapter 17: Family
(Saga 4) Chapter 18: Where's Batman?
4k views
Chapter 19: Batwoman
Chapter 20: Attack on Wayne Enterprises
Chapter 21: Return
Chapter 22: Not over yet
(Saga 4 Finale) Chapter 23: Knightcrawler vs Orphan
(Filler) Chapter 24: Spoiler
(Filler) Chapter 25: New member
5th Saga bio
(Saga 5) Chapter 26: Normal Day
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Chapter 27: League of Shadows
New Story (Related)
Chapter 28: Bad to Worse
Chapter 29: Girl of the Shadows
(Saga 5 Finale) Chapter 30: More
(Filler) Chapter 31: Tim Drake
(Saga 6) Chapter 32: Titans

(Saga 1 Finale) Chapter 4: Deathstroke vs Knightcrawler

4.3K 108 43
By DEMGSC1920

The scene changes to the Oil Rig, as on top shows Knightcrawler, as he jumps silently to a corner waiting for someone to walk towards him. He heard some steps and quickly got out from the corner and saw a ninja, grabbing his head and using his shoulders to be able to puts his hands there, make a 180 turn and now being behind him and chocking him from behind, knocking him. He puts the body in the ground, as he sees Batman gliding and landing on one of the ninjas using a sniper, knocking him. He stands up seeing Knightcrawler nod as the two run inside seeing a few ninjas in the ground passed out. He runs inside but unluckily more ninjas arrived to the scene with swords in their hands. Knightcrawler smirked under the mask as he grabs his Tonfas and rushed at the ninjas. He kicked one of the ninjas and blocked one of the swords with his Tonfas and later kicks another just to backflip making Batman take them now. He punches a few of the ninjas, block a swing and kick that same guy. He threw a batarang at one, knocking the sword off his hands and elbowing his face and hitting a pressure point in it's neck. He blocked another sword with his gauntlet and broke it just to kick him back. Knightcrawler kicks one of the ninjas face and makes a front flip, launching himself to another ninja kicking him with both feet and later jump and kick two ninjas, one at each side. He dodges another swing and knees the ninjas jaw just to grab the last one and throw him at Batman who launched himself punching him in mid air and later punching down.

Knightcrawler: That was entertaining.

Batman: Let's move!

The two run seeing an elevator which opens, as the two enter and the elevator closes. Inside it shows Batman very neutral and Knightcrawler with both hands in his front in a bodyguard pose as they heard the elevator music. Batman doesn't even flinch until he punches the audio, stopping the elevator music making Knightcrawler look annoyed.

Knightcrawler: Come on, man. Elevator music is calming.

Batman scoffs until the elevator opens showing a bunch of ninjas waiting for the two of them.

Knightcrawler: Gentlemen.

The sounds of punching were heard from a corner, as later it shows Batman and Knightcrawler taking that exact turn, as the scene shows all 10-20 ninjas knocked out completely. They're now running in a small tunnel until they start to hear gunshots. Batman looks to his left and sees an opened vent.

Knightcrawler: I'm definitely not going to like this.

Batman got and slid in the vent with Knightcrawler following him. Batman landed throwing a batarang at Deathstroke's gun with Robin in front of him. Knightcrawler arrived behind Batman as he saw more Man Bats on the top.

Knightcrawler: *to himself* He has some type of bat addiction, maybe that's why he's addicted to Batman.

Deathstroke: Kill them!

The Man Bats scream as they fly at the three, with Knightcrawler throwing a big batarang that turns into 3, as they impale different rocks and glow blue. They start to emit some sonar waves that hurts the Man Bats. The Man Bats start to fly low as some of them crash into Robin, putting him down. Deathstroke went to run away just to earn a punch from Batman. Deathstroke dashes at Batman but Batman dodges his blows and later gives him one of his own by hitting him in the face twice. Unluckily Batman is also hit by the Man Bats with Knightcrawler going at Deathstroke dodging the Man Bats. Deathstroke sees him and grabs one of his swords swinging at Knightcrawler who ducks and headbutts his jaw and later elbows his face. He dodges another swing and another but after that he punches his face and frontflips over him and kicks his back head, putting him down. Deathstroke stands up about to earn a punch from Knightcrawler but he manages to block and use a knife to cut a bit of his chest and kicks him back just to grab his sword and run away. Knightcrawler follows him as Batman was about to follow him as well, but saw Talia in the ground bleeding, as he runs and lifts her up bridal. Robin starts to regain consciousness just to see Talia.

Robin: *running at Batman* Mother!

Batman: I've got her.

Robin: Where's Deathstroke?

Batman: Went right, F/N is taking care of him.

Robin: No... *sees a sword and grabs it* I'll do it!

Robin starts to run at the same direction Deathstroke and Knightcrawler went.

Batman: Damian!

Robin: I'll end him! I swear!

Batman sees him run away until he looks again at Talia grunting and losing even more blood. Deathstroke is shown to be climbing a small platform, but just to earn a punch from Knightcrawler. Deathstroke lands on his feet and stands up looking straight at Knightcrawler.

Deathstroke: You know Ra's has told me a lot about you, boy.

Knightcrawler: The same for you, Slade. You were supposed to be the First Heir of the Demon or some shit like that.

Deathstroke: I was his right hand, I knew he was training you to be the true Heir of the Demon. I should've been jealous but instead I was honored, you and I are so much alike, in so many ways you don't even know.

Knightcrawler: Yeah I don't see similarities between you and me, apart from you been a murderer.

Deathstroke: I was abandoned, like you. The bat came to Ra's life, me and Talia were supposed to be one, but the Bat came and stole her heart, Ra's disowned me as he did to you. The bat's son came and pushed you away, Shiva as well. We both want the Al Ghul's dead, that includes the boy.

Knightcrawler: What are you suggesting?

Deathstroke: Kill Damian, isn't he the reason you were disowned? His existence?

Knightcrawler: As much as I hate the kid, the one to blame is Talia, drugged Batman into having Damian, short words you already did my job for me, and I thank you for it.

Deathstroke: So you won't kill him? Expected more from you, now I see why Ra's pushed you away, you don't have the guts to do what you were trained to do.

Knightcrawler: At least I'm not a literal psycho who wants revenge. I want it to but you let revenge get the best of you, that's something we do not have in common. *sees a sword by his side and grabs it* And I'm happy we don't.

Deathstroke: Then die like I killed Ra's.

The two dashed and clashed swords, Slade had 2 swords but Y/N had the more skill with it. They kept clashing swords as Knightcrawler kicks Deathstroke's face and later kicks him off the platform just to land in a lower one. Knightcrawler makes an Arabian flip and lands in the same platform Deathstroke was. Deathstroke shot at Knightcrawler who blocked the bullets but one went through his leg, but Knightcrawler didn't even grunt. He dashed at Deathstroke as they keep clashing swords none stop but Deathstroke got the edge and punches his face and later cuts his arm a little making him drop the sword. He went to swing at Knightcrawler but he did something clever. He grabbed his mask and took it off just to throw it at Deathstroke right in the face. He kicks Deathstroke back as he gets Y/N's mask off but heard a beep. He looked at it and saw a small chip which shocked him, making him drop the mask and put his guard down just to get tackled by Y/N to the ground and starts to beat him hitting his face bunch of times but hears a click and gets off dodging a bullet and later blocks another with his gauntlet. He takes a few steps back and gets in a Shaolin Kung Fu stance.

Deathstroke readied his sword while Y/N smirked.

Y/N: Getting slow and old Slade, Ra's once said you were one of the deadliest assassins of all time including Shiva... you're slower than Ra's and so predictable.

Deathstroke: I'll start cutting your mouth, boy.

Y/N: Good luck, that's if the brat doesn't take your other eye.

Deathstroke looked confused until he heard a warrior scream, seeing Robin about to slash him but he dodges and the two clash swords.

Deathstroke: Can't get enough of me, boy? Have the same death wish your mother and grandfather had?

Robin: No, I'm just fulfilling a promise.

Robin separated from Deathstroke just to earn a knee to the back head from Y/N and later kicks him high in the air. He one handed backflips back at Robin and stands up. Deathstroke recomposes himself as he grabbed a gun realizing his other sword was in the ground.

Deathstroke: Only because there's two of you doesn't mean the tables have changed.

Y/N: It hasn't. It have always been on my favor.

(Starts music at 3:46)

Damian rushes at Deathstroke at full speed clashing swords as he starts to shoot at him making Robin take a step back with Y/N rushing and punches Deathstroke in the chest in a Kung Fu way and later goes to kicks his face but blocks with the sword, making Y/N go to kick his foot but Deathstroke takes a step back and shoots at him but Y/N makes some type of breakdown dance and the bullets miss him.

He gets up with a backflip with Robin sliding under him and throw some batarangs at Deathstroke who blocked them but one that went close to his good eye. He jumps high and clash swords but Deathstroke kicks him back and throws a knife at Robin, impaling the hand with the sword to a oil tank. Y/N kicks him in the face and later gives him a barrage of punches in a wushu fighting style way.

Deathstroke found a gap and kicked Y/N back making him backflip a couple of times as Deathstroke swings at him but misses as Robin gets the knife of his arm and runs with the sword just to jump in Y/N's back and clash with Deathstroke in the air. Y/N went for attacks as he punched Deathstroke in the ribs, Robin kicks his face, back with Y/N who grabs the knife Robin had in his arm and cut a bit of his cheek, Robin cuts his chest and later Y/N kicks Deathstroke far from them. Robin saw behind and smirked.

Robin: Have an idea.

Y/N: Spit it! *Robin looks back as Y/N does as well and smirks as well* Fucked up brain you have... I like it. I'll give you an opening brat.

Y/N dashes at Deathstroke going with kicks making Deathstroke dodge or block the kicks. Y/N grabs one of his Tonfas and blocks a sword and later hits him with the same Tonfa in the gut and later uppercuts it to his face. Deathstroke grunts as Y/N knees the same rib he punched and he went to that hand side as he kicks Deathstroke and was pulling his arm back ready to break it. Robin saw that as an opening and went to slash him, but Deathstroke manages to kick Robin back and break his grip from Y/N as he punches his face and grabs his hair just to grab his head with both hands and knee his face, with blood coming from his nose as Deathstroke grabs Y/N's arm and goes to cut it but by the time he goes to cut it, Robin puts his sword on the way blocking Deathstroke's sword. Y/N showing a face of anger manages to break his grip and grapple Deathstroke as he pulls him towards him and elbows his face, making Deathstroke make a 180 and land in the floor face planted. Y/N grappled his leg to the Oil Tank, as he activates the grapple and pulls Deathstroke towards it. Robin dashes and double kicks Deathstroke, breaking the glass as Robin and Y/N see that and grapple to a tube.

(Ends music at 5:15)

The glass breaks releasing the one of the worst chemicals around, acid. The acid takes Deathstroke towards the lowest platform. Deathstroke shows to be crawling away from the acid but Robin lands and grabs his sword which fell as well. Y/N landed behind Robin as Deathstroke panted.

Deathstroke: Go ahead... finish me. You were trained to kill your enemies, weren't you? It's what you want, it's what I would do, it's what your grandfather would do. Well do it!

Robin was pointing his sword at Deathstroke as Y/N walks and puts a hand in Robin's shoulder.

Y/N: He is an Al Ghul, but he isn't just an Al Ghul.

Robin: I'm Batman's son too. *puts his sword down* I'm Robin.

Robin walks away as Y/N follows him, with Deathstroke passing out. Robin walks towards the higher platform until Y/N smiled a little.

Y/N: You did good... Damian.

Robin nods as he sees Batman and... Talia. Robin runs and hugs Talia which she hugs back.

Robin: Mother.

Talia smiles as he looks up and sees Y/N who had a frown.

Talia: F/N?

Y/N: Talia.

Y/N didn't show an emotion towards her as she puts a face of regret, until the water was getting higher, they looked back and saw a type of escape pod.

Talia: Get in.

The four get in with Y/N closing the pod. Talia activates the pod and shoots off going put of the water. Y/N saw the glass cracking as frowns.

Y/N: Faster, woman!

Talia puts more as they reach a level of water which stops the glass from cracking. They manage to reach the surface but see Ra's Oil Rig exploding with parts falling and one of them was going to fall on top of them, until they heard something stick and got pulled away from the water by the Batwing. Nightwing got the 4 out of the Oil Rig as Y/N sighs in relief.

Y/N: Took him long enough.

Timeskip

Y/N was shown to be seated in a rock as Talia talks with Batman. He hears some steps and sees Nightwing giving him a bottle of water.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N starts to drink as Nightwing sat by his side.

Nightwing: So how did it went with the prince?

Y/N: A little shite.

Nightwing: Shite? What happened to you in London?

Y/N: A lot, Dickie. *Nightwing chuckles until Y/N gets serious* Though something really weird happened back there.

Nightwing: Let's hear it.

Y/N: When I went to buy me dinner, I went to the bathroom and I looked at the mirror. I saw a blond man behind me smoking, I looked back, he wasn't there, I looked back at the mirror, there was a message in blood.

Nightwing: What did it say?

Y/N: "Your end is near. Don't face Destiny if you value your life."

Nightwing: It isn't a message... is a warning. Does Bruce know?

Y/N: No... as much as I admire him, I don't trust him a lot, I trust you more. Whatever it is... I'm not liking it.

Nightwing: Me neither. He'll figure it out one day or another.

Y/N: I know... but I don't know when is going to happen.

Nightwing: Either way, I'll be there if something goes wrong, bro.

Y/N looks at Nightwing and nods and looks at the horizon thinking about the message, which it creeped him out.

Saga 1 is done, hope you've enjoyed it and we're maybe going with a filler episode and later is Saga 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 11 11
Cathleen was only five when it happened, when her parents died before her eyes. That night started out amazing, she had dinner with them and they wen...
9.8K 198 27
IMPORTANT: I have a major writers block since August 2020, and I haven't updated this story properly ever since. And honestly, I'm not sure if I want...
68.3K 1.4K 9
Nightwing has been abandoned, first by his mentor, Bruce, then by Wally, his best friend, then by his second family, and now by everyone else. They b...
1.1K 21 30
Takes place in the Justice League: War/Son of Batman movieverse, post the Justice League vs. Teen Titans, and pre-Justice League Dark. Selina Kyle (C...