A BEAST IN LOVE

By rithika_venkateshan

Who's worse than a beast? "A beast in love'❀️ More

DISCLAIMER
MEMES
CAST AND CHARACTER AESTHETICS
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU🀍

CHAPTER 51

19.9K 908 113
By rithika_venkateshan

CHAPTER 51

AUTHOR 'S POV

COVER CREDITS: TEEN_FIX
Check out their graphics shop if you need covers for your books!
____________________________

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened."the announcement got the attention of yamini who was busying scrolling in her phone sighing she kept her phone down .

Ayesha who was sitting next to her was lost in thoughts .
She had no idea how her life is gone move on ,till now she never thought about her future plans but suddenly a wave of fear hit her .

Just like how you peacefully watch Netflix and suddenly remember you have assignments and exams waiting 🙂

"Ayesha you okay "yamini asked and ayesha nodded .

"But you don't seem too " yamini told and ayesha smiled

"Nothing baby ,just a little  stressed " ayesha told rubbing her side of forehead slightly.

"Stress is a trash of modern life ,we all generate it but if you don't dispose it properly, it may pile up and overtake your life "yamini told and aarav who was in the back seat  went woah hearing her.
Ayesha somehow understood what she actually wanna say and nodded looking at her.

The plane was taking off and ayesha closed her eyes and leaned back .

Yamini smiled at her sleeping figure and tried reading a magazine.

Aarav  glanced at ayesha and turned his glance to yamini .

She really made great friends who did anything and everything for her own good without excepting anything in return .these type of people were rare and hard to find and yamini got two rare gems
One was advik and other one was ayesha.

One and half hours later there was another announcement about the fight landing which made ayesha wake up and even yamini who fell asleep unexpectedly.

After finishing all the  airport formalities.
The trio stood out waiting for a cab .

When ayesha saw a kahwah 

A Kashmiri Kahwah. Made to combine the aromatic flavour of its ingredients like cardamom, saffron, cinnamon and cloves, Kahwah is a benevolent and sense calming drink to have in the morning or evening time. Traditionally, the drink is prepared in samovar {a copper kettle having live burning coals to keep the tea hot}

"Two minutes i will be back "ayesha told and ran towards the shop.

"Careful " both yamini and aarav told together and they looked each other and chuckled.

A chill calm gentle breeze touched them.
Rubbing her hands together happily yamini whispered
"I love snow "

"I know " he too whispered

"Did you say something " yamini asked and aarav nodded as no and smiled.

A little distance in between them and a comfortable silence filled the place .

Aarav looked around the snowy place and smiled and heard a very soft yet soothing humming voice and saw yamini humming to herself even though he couldn't hear her clearly but he was sure  her voice was so beautiful.

Smiling he turned towards the other side and yamini looked up at him.

He looked so familar to her ,she have zero idea of she meeting him or knowing him in her college days as her whole college days were running only behind advik and other stuffs but no matter how hard she tries ,she really can't guess where she have meet him but she felt him so very familar .

The mind will not always remember exactly what happened. But the heart will always remember the feeling

"Shall we move " ayesha asked wiping her mouth .

"How mean that you left us and ate " aarav asked and ayesha rolled her eyes

"Exactly! How mean  how cruel ,how rude that you left your bestie and went to have something.
my heart...ouch...its hurts ayesha it hurts " yamini told dramatically and aarav chuckled seeing this side of her .

Every day with her and he discovers something new about her.

"Oh please drama baby , i so know about you ,i have got you something too let's get to the hotel and then i will show " ayesha told and yamini smiled .

____________________________

Entering into the guest house which aarav arranged for them .

Yamini looked around the warm place and smiled .

"Let's go somewhere around today and get back to work from tomorrow " yamini told and aarav nodded.

"Then come let's get ready "ayesha told dragged yamini along with her .

"I brought this dress for you yamini try this "ayesha told giving her a bag.

Yamini went to the washroom and got freshen up and changed into the dress which ayesha gave and came out.

"You look so damn gorgeous babe" yamini yelled

"But baby its cold out and this dress will make me feel more cold " yamini told with a pout .

"I agree but we are going out just for an hour ,so don't worry and i will carry a jacket for emergency "ayesha told and yamini smiled and nodded at her .

She went out from the room and saw aarva in the living area watching tv .

The moment he saw her, his mouth slightly opened and yamini wondered why he looked so hot in this cold weather .

*************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

880 WORDS 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 632 20
Cancer sequelπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
29.9K 1.1K 22
Story of two individuals who are destined to be one ❀❀
8.7K 1.3K 18
α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ Ιͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄…Ιͺʏᴀ, Κ™α΄œα΄› Κœα΄‡ ꜱᴏᴏɴ α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ Κ™α΄‡ΚœΙͺΙ΄α΄… Κœα΄‡Κ€ Κœα΄€Κ™Ιͺα΄› ᴏꜰ ᴘᴜꜱʜΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴑᴀʏ. κœ°α΄œα΄‡ΚŸα΄‡α΄… ʙʏ ʜΙͺꜱ α΄…α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜...
24.2K 1.8K 16
The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. the bed is beautifully decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his bet...