Life Of Mine...

By background21

Every girl wants a fairytale. Every girl wants to have a happily ever after. Like the same Amelia of 17years... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 6

2.7K 105 10
By background21

*Amelia Pov*

Before I could answer, Calder said "Nothing Alapha James. Your daughter is just chatting with her mate."

I turned to face my father, at first his eyes showed confusion then concern for me and again they are filled with sadness.

My father cleared his throat and said, "Well, we shall inform this news to all our guests and to the pack. You guys come with me."

We both followed my father and entered the living room where all our guests are there. When I peeked beside, calder is completely silent with calm expression

We got on the stage; we both stood either side of my father. The room grew silent and waited for my father to speak. I looked at my friends and saw that they are happy for me.

"My daughter Amelia found her mate and he is Calder Brumback, Alpha of Savage moon pack." My father announced to everyone. At first everyone stood there in shock then applauded for us. But one person that got my attention is the person who is coughing uncontrolledly as he got himself choked by the juice he was drinking when the announcement was made. And clader is glaring at that person.

After that my father joined both our hands and raised them. Just by that small touch, I can feel tingles run through all out of my body. I forget everything else again.

That's what happens to werewolf's, when a mate touches his or her mate there will be sparks felt by both of them. I know that clader is also feeling them but when I looked at him his face is like he is not feeling them. Comeon these sparks break even the stones but not him why?

After the party is over everyone started leaving to their respective packs and homes. The only people left in my house are Chris and his dad, Calder and there is another man standing near him who is the one that coughed before. I guess he is his beta.

I just gripped my heart in fear he didn't show any sign telling that he accepted me. So I just stood there waiting that any moment he will reject me.

He slowly approached my father with his beta following him.

My father gestured him towards his office room, all three of them along with my father's beta went inside.

It's been some time but they didn't return. Matt and Amanda stood near me each every one of us has questioning faces like what's happening but everyone kept quiet. My heart rate is increasing by every minute I think Amanda and matt heard that clearly.

'You ok meli?' Amanda asked through mind link. In a pack everyone can contact with each other through mind link or we can call pack link. No member other than the pack member can contact through that.

'Ya I guess, I don't know what is going to happen Amanda' I told her through mind link.

She nodded understandingly but I guess matt is confused about what we talked to each other as we blocked everyone from our conversation even matt. So Amanda told him what we talked through their mind link.

My brother and Chris are giving me assuring smiles while my mother is holding my hand like giving me support.

After sometime they emerged from the office room. Calder and my father shake handed and left our house with his beta not once looking at me.

What the hell just happened?????????

"Dad where is he going?" I asked my father.

"He is returning to his pack." My father told me.

In a matter of seconds my world started crashing down. Did he reject me by telling that to my father? Tears started forming in my eyes and ready to fall. But I don't want to cry atleast not in front of everyone. Yes I will be fine, I know my wolf is hurt even more but we can pull it together.

My brother approached me gave me a tight hug and said, "Don't worry meli I am going to kill him before he even reach his pack. No one can hurt my sister. Come on chris we need to teach him a lesson that no one messes with Alex sister." With his wolf threatening to come out and kill clader.

"No, no, he is not rejecting you Meli. He said he will return in one week to take you with him. So that you can have time to say goodbye to everyone properly and his pack needs him that's why he returned." My father said after understanding what we were all thinking.

Each everyone of us in the room released a breath of relief. My wolf is not hurt but there is a little sadness in her I don't know why. Normally when we meet our mate our wolf's will be like jumping in joy but not mine why.

"Dad you just scared all of us especially meli by telling only half matter." Alex said along with calming his wolf.

"Sorry. I didn't think that you guys even think someone would reject my princess." My dad told us.

My father is always sure that nothing could ever go wrong with me.

"Do you guys really think that if Calder doesn't accept my daughter, I will let him go alive from here? I will never let anyone to hurt her." My father said to all of us.

I rushed to my father and gave him a hug with happy tears falling from my eyes and said "Even though if someone hurt me, with all of your guys love I will rise again dad don't worry."

"That's my daughter. And Alex I am proud of you as you were ready to even kill the powerful alpha to protect your sister. I am really proud of you son and I can completely give you the pack's responsibility with 100% sureness." My dad said to Alex.

"Jeez dad if that's what you needed all this time I would have beat the hell of that kid because of whom meli cried as he stole her chocolate when we were kids. Then I would have been saved from all those boring meetings for all these years." My brother told my father.

"Now Alex don't make me doubt my own decision shall we. Otherwise you may have to wait for few more years." My dad told him.

"Dad you know I was just joking. Trust me the meetings are totally cool and we can gain lot of knowledge." Alex told my father like seriously but I know he is in fear that he has to wait for few more years.

"Oh really? then let's see if you are enjoying that much I will send you to some more then they will be double the number of meetings you are attending already. And you will completely enjoy them right as you said earlier." My dad told him leaving the room.

"Busted bro you are totally busted." I told him.

"Ya I know my stupid mouth I should have not said anything at all, now onwards double boreness." My brother said frowning.

With that we all burst out laughing. The tension in the room is completely gone. Amanda and Matt left to go to their home. Even Chris and his dad left to their home.

We all went into our respective rooms. I got ready to sleep but my mind is completely occupied with Clader and my wolf is silent. She is not talking to me at preset. Even though he didn't reject me, he didn't treat me like any mate would treat their respective mate.  I have to talk to someone. Yes my mom, she will show me correct way and tell me what is actually wrong. And I will talk to my wolf when she is ready.

I went outside my room to my parent's room and knocked on the door. My mom opened the door, "Do you need anything meli?" my mom asked me.

"I want to talk to you mom." I told her pleadingly.

"Ok wait I will tell your father and come to your room in few minutes." She told me.

I nodded and walked to my room. After few minutes my mom entered my room and sat near me on my bed.

"What do you want to talk about Meli?" my mom asked me with concern.

I just couldn't hold it anymore I hugged my mom as tightly as possible. My mother rubbed my back soothingly.

"What happened meli? Did clader hurt you? You know you can say to me. Your father and I will never let you be unhappy you know that right." My mom said to me.

"He didn't hurt me mom. It's just is it how any mate react towards their mate. He is so cold. I don't know what to do or think. When Matt first got that Amanda is his mate he reacted like he is at the top of the world that he finally got his mate but clader didn't even properly talked to me. Is this how it felt by the mates when they don't know each other before or is my case exceptional." I told my mom everything that's going on through my mind.

"Oh honey! I know you are in lot of turmoil. But not all people are same Meli. The way of showing affection is different from each person. May be he is in his own shock or something. May be he will warm up to you after sometime. Just give him a chance. And also we all know that his pack is like best he has lot of responsibility on his shoulders. You need to be there for him in his every step. He needs his mate. You are going to be that pack's Alpha female and that job is not a normal matter. You need to make some compromises and he too need to made some ok." My mom told me clearly.

"Thank you so much mom. Now I can process a little, maybe I was thinking selfishly before." I told my mom.

"No meli you are not at all thinking selfishly. You just turned 18 today and you need not be fully matured person. You will make small mistakes in future and you will learn from those. Never fear to make mistakes those are best teachers." My mom said to me.

"Love you mom. You are best. You will always be my role model for me when I will be alpha female." I told my mom.

"I know you will be best Meli. Now get some sleep it has been one long hectic day. It's already past midnight. Good night, sweet dreams." My mom told me.

"Good night mom." I told her. After she went I switched off the lights and went to sleep with the dreams of new beginnings. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gusy i know on the photo it is "Clader" and not "Calder" but i chaged it while reposting it but didn't changed on the photo.

So plz ignore the name on the photo and it is "Calder" only......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 312 65
In a world where mates are a thing of the past, one woman has been tasked to bring them back. What does she have to do? Find her mate? Is it that sim...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
28.8K 496 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
1.3K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...