Stygian - TK [BXB]

By helpdude-

Having sex was no longer pleasurable to him. He grew impatient. He started wanting more and more but the girl... More

Opening 🍾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

254 55 7
By helpdude-

Vulnerable

ᒍᑌᑎᘜKOOK ᑭOᐯ

I couldn't really see him anymore because of the gas balloons which were crowding near his face. I chuckled lightly. "What are you doing here.?"

"I'm here to pick you up" flashing a smirk he scooted closer to me, his hands already all over me before I pushed him away. "But I have an appointment right now" His eyes glowed dark for a second at the rejection before they went back to normal, suddenly diving hands in his pockets looking for his phone.

"Right your appointment is with me" he said showing his online customer's form which I damn well read carefully.

"What but that's impossible they don't give more than one night..." I replied watching him bounce on his heels impatiently, hands crossed on his chest, the outline of his arms tracing the blazer he was wearing even after three layers down there.

"Can we talk about that later .... I need you so bad right now" he said tapping his feet rapidly, voice dropping down to a whisper, his forehead coming in contact with mine, but I was so not ready to believe it.

Before I could process anything I was already being shoved inside a big black BMW which I never even noticed the day before yesterday I guess I was too busy. Taehyung sat beside me like he didn't just kidnap me. Wtf. I asked him where the hell he was taking me but he just shut me up with a 'you'll see'. I couldn't help but panic.

The windows of the sliding doors were pitch black and the driver's seat and back seats were separated from the back seats with shutters and a small window just for communication. I couldn't even make out the directions in my mind.

Suddenly the car came to a stop and the driver opened the window to tell his "boss" that they've reached. The doors opened and Taehyung pulled me out....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now thaaat left my jaw hanging.
.
.
.
.
.

I looked cross as I stared at the small telephone booth with a broken phone falling loose which I wonder even works... I looked back at him with a 'wtf' look. I saw him standing in front of me smiling like an idiot like he just bought me THE five seasons...

"What!" I snapped at him. He flinched a little but smiled again. Did he run away from a mental hospital...?

"Well.... Aren't you excited" He asked calmy.

"Well.." I said mockingly.." I'll tell you when I remember if I have to make a call ... until then ... Piss off!" I barked.

"What do you mean....?.. If you don't like it here we can always go to my place.. or my car is always open" he said seductively, especially the last part.

It suddenly clicked that he wasn't talking about the booth. I shifted my sight just to see The Bouroulde- I mean it wasn't the five seasons but close enough. I blinked twice and looked back at him already heading inside as I finally 'unfroze' and jogged behind him like a lost kid.

"W-why didn't you just call me home?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering but the the situation is to be blamed on. He looked at me through the side-eye as he tsked and continued walking deep inside.

"How do you know where home is?" he asked with one eyebrow raised as I  looked at him dumbly. "Don't you live there?" He stopped mid-way as he looked at me dead in the eye. There it was the dark and shady look his eyes held. Was it bad that I wanted to see it more? Rile him up to the point it all bursts out.

He turned his full body to me as he eyed me full, "you don't define any of that as home" he spat out aggressively and saying I was taken aback would be an understatement. He didn't wait for me any longer as he took long steps towards the reception and did some talking. He eyed her too. The same way he did me. I chuckled out soft. It was okay before I burst out laughing attracting the whole hall's attention.

No sooner, did I feel Taehyung drag me by my wrist and shove me into one of those big electrical boxes and pressed the last floor. The next thing I knew I was pushed onto the side, as he kissed me deep, his hands sliding lower to my waist and grabbing my bottom. Unaware of the sudden move I pushed him back and raised my hand on him as a reflex.

A loud gasp was heard as I covered my mouth realising what I had just done. He was frozen too still trying to process the slap. Both of our mouths open before the elevator did the same. We looked out. I quickly blurted out a loud sorry but I was already being pulled inside a room as he shut the door and slammed me onto the wall and grabbed my neck pressing it a little too hard.

He grunted as his pressure increased, while I still hadn't spoken a word, as my air was getting cut off. I clawed at his hands and face trying to tell him to stop but my vocal chords were not able to produce any sound because of the pressure. I looked at him, his face dangerously scrunched up trying to push me harder out of breath. My head started spinning as my skin had probably become blood red. A tear ran down my cheek as my lungs contracted from the lack of air.

"Y-you can't do this anymore!!" he growled right in my ear- "I won't let you" he said before his voice cracked and a loud ring stung throughout the room that made him loosen his grip as he finally let go of me as I slid down onto the floor dragging my back on the wall. I threw into a terrible fit of coughs as I tried to breath in as much as I could to level up with the amount that was restricted earlier.

Still trying to recover I looked up at him looking back at me. That was when I realised that I wasn't the only one crying as he stared back down at me the ring still going off. He kept his hands open like they were dripping venom. He instantly fell to the floor beside me as he broke down for good clutching into my shirt as I looked at him with wide eyes- telling me to stop while hyperventilating. I panicked so much- I didn't know what to do.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed 112 but he snatched my phone away as he spoke in short breaths told me to check his wallet which I did swiftly. There were two orange pills in a small plastic zip bag which I popped off soon. I didn't know what they are for though but anyways I placed it on his tongue and grabbed a water bottle from the night stand and helped him out.

After a while his breathing was back to normal as he soon looked up at me and engulfed me in a big hug mumbling apologies again and again. He looked into my eyes for a second before hugging me once again and I swear I saw the vulnerability in them, a lost child with nowhere to go, noone to have and the hurt, the pain.. though I wondered what kind of struggle did this rich ass of a man have to go through... But I used to hold that look once too, the fear once that got the best of me, and i lost everything. I didn't care that he tried to choke me earlier as I hugged him back patting his back, to let him know I'm here right now,with him, something I always wanted someone to do for me.

He laid in my arms for a while more when he suddenly realised shit and got himself off me, wiped his tears and changed his demeanor back to his cold-self. I didn't like it one bit. Although he did not try to meet my eyes, he helped me up and dusted our clothes. I stayed quiet although I had a million questions and thoughts running through my mind at the moment.

I knew better than that, I literally had been doing it all my life. Certain people never like to talk about their vulnerability. That's the thing they've been trying to get rid off and clueless people talking it out and confronting it with them don't know they're hurting others more. Sometimes it's better to let things go like they never happened than to get them cleared. And so he never talked about it.

-

And Taehyung couldn't be more grateful also making him drown so much more in guilt. Jeongguk had understood him without any exchanged words and that was when he knew he fucked up. Kim Taehyung doesn't let people who've seen him at his worst off the hook so easily. He hates them. And wants nothing but no trace of them.

He looked at JeongguK with wide eyes then lowered his gaze to the floor as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip slightly catching it between his teeth, a habit of his when he's nervous. He looks back up at Jeongguk and sticks his hand out to which the younger visibly flinches. That makes it all worse as Taehyung can't help but sink in his own guilt.

"Hey hey it's okay, that was a terrible mistake, I won't hurt you." he looks at his shoes as he lowers his voice down to a whisper when he felt JeongguK slowly slide his hand into his own and entangling their fingers pressing down, reassuring Taehyung.

" Let's get out of here"

_

_______________________________

Thanks for 2K my lovesssskksks!!. I cannot believe this it was like literally yesterday this book literally had 10 views and 3 votes and now look at this babieeee.

Also honestly I just live for my own books. Bitch self love. You should all love yourselves cause you are a fackin bad bitch and special. Okay!?.

Please vote and comment your theories on this book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 34.3K 40
"Does my babygirl deserve it?" -~-~|•|~-~- A one night stand. That's all it was. Taehyung wouldn't call himself someone who only has one nights stand...
138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
109K 5.7K 51
It is 2015 and Kim Taehyung had just experienced the pressures of being a K-pop idol. His group, BTS, broke through the Korean mainstream media and w...
15.7K 533 20
❛ 𝑨𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 ? ❜ ⚠ cringe ⚠...