I Shouldn't Love You

Door exhaustedemily

18-year old Elise is an undercover spy but her next mission seems a bit more complicated... protect the Princ... Meer

Character Info
Chapter 1- Mission
Chapter 2- Darell
Chapter 3- Getting Ready
Chapter 4- Rome
Chapter 5- Tieran

Hi

5 1 0
Door exhaustedemily

Hello before I get started into the story I wanted to tell you all a little about myself!

My name is Emily! and I am 16 years old., My favorite genre is romance, specifically, enemies to lovers. I'm a new writer and this is the first book I've decided I wanted to go through with and complete. I've always enjoyed reading, but I have just started the dive into trying to write!

As I am still new, any feedback or advice is 100% welcome and I will take your thoughts into consideration! Please let me know any stories or books you want me to write or themes you would like to see in the future!

I hope you enjoy my book "I Shouldn't Love You" and thank you so much for supporting me!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
8.8K 151 18
Celia only wanted to live life a little but what will happen when her path crosses with them, the four men who hold her destiny in their hands.
1.4M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
841K 70K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...