A Justin Combs Love Story

By maymaymzeey

How can two people from two different worlds actually love each other. Your a rich kid with a famous father... More

A Justin Combs Love Story
She Has A Brain
Reconnecting With Family
Working Together
I'm Back
Filming Us
continue or nah
I know what u mean
I'm Bacccckkkk

Here I Am

468 11 2
By maymaymzeey

Justin's P.O.V

Just hearing Destiny's story about her life just makes me feel amazed by how strong she is. She never let her past take over her thoughts on life. She is a great person with a good head on her shoulders.

Diddy: What r u thinking about son?

Justin: Do you remember that girl that i told u that i was doing a project with.

Diddy: Of course i remember u telling me about her. She's on your mind or something?

Justin: actually she is on my mind i can't stop thinking about how great of a person she is. I mean she's been through hell and back. She never lets that ruin her thoughts or her out look on life.

Diddy: Wow she does seem like a bright girl. Do you whst she wants to do for a career?

Justin: no not yet? We are still filming our video and stuff. But I was thinking that we could take her on our family trip next week so that we could have a place that's open amd relaxing to film at?

Diddy: Sure she can come that would be a great experience for you guys to open up freely.

Justin: thanks dad

Few days later

Still Justin's POV

Destiny: soblet me get this straight, u want me to come with u and your family in 3 days to go to DP for 7 days?

Justin: yes, i already asked my dad he's cool with it and plus this wil go great  for our video.

Destiny: i guess it would go great, i mean it would show how u act when your around your family.

Justin: yea it would and it would also help by showing how u feel when around a family.

Destiny: (sad tone) yea i guess so

Justin: did i make u sad? If i did I'm sorry.

Destiny: no your ok, i gotta go clean my place up, so ttyl ok.

Justin: yea ok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.