Angels and Demons (NH AU)

By fliker_nh

"They say that home is where the heart is Am I lost or am heartless? Is it you that I've been searching for w... More

IMPORTANT PLS READ
Meet the Cast!
PROLOUGE
1. "Big Chance"
2. 'Just met the Devil'
3. 'Cienna was it?'
4. 'Mr. Horan'
6."Well Cancel Them"
7. "What is the Joke?"
8. "What do you want Niall?"
9. "Nialler?"
10. "Have you even been kissed properly?"
11. "Let's take a ride, out in the cold air"
12."I had a great time"
Author Note :)
13. "Insecure Friends"
14."Mine"
15."Mom"
16."You Seem Upset"
17."Tinted Windows"
18."Used"
19."Green Eyes"
20."Freak"
21. "All Done"
22."Mr. Rich Idiot"
23."Enemy Territory"
24. "Different"
25. "Confessions"
26. "Monday's"
27. "Wedding"
28. "Where it Started"
29. "Bible"
30. "Walking away"
31."Sorry"
32."The Play"
33. "Drunk Horan"
34. "Stay Please"
35. "Please Leave"

5. 'Will see you after'

230 28 131
By fliker_nh

20+ reads and 20+ comments for my next update!!

C I E N N A 

I slightly knocked on his door. I heard shuffling on the other end of the door and some harsh whispers. Until finally there was a "Come in" heard. 

I opened the heavy doors. When I open the door it reveals a large office with a mahogany desk in the center of the room. There was a nice leather couch pushed up against one of the sides of the room and behind the desk there was a whole glass panel looking down on the city.  

At the desk sat Mr. Horan his hair looked a little messed up and the first few buttons of his shirt were undone. Beside him a girl dressed in formal attire like she worked here and her hair was a little messed up as well and her lips were swollen. I aint stupid I put the pieces together and trust me I was disgusted. 

"So send the email to Mr. David" He tells her. 

Email my ass

"Right yes Mr. Horan" She says before she practically runs out. 

He gestures me to sit down. I sit down and hand him the file. He leans back in his seat and flips through all the papers. I look around his office. It was very well kept. Everything had it's place and nothing seemed to have been moved form it's position. 

"These seem good enough. But I still want a monthly report on the activities and deals being made. Every new employ being hired and everyone that has been fired and the reason for their loss in job" He tells me. 

"Right Mr. Horan I will make sure Liam brings them in next month" I tell him. His eyes narrow. 

"Not Mr. Horan it is Niall also I want you to bring them in every month" He tells me. 

I rolled my eyes of course he would make me do it. 

"Alright Mr. Horan will that be all?" I ask him. This he rolls his eyes because I called him 'Mr. Horan' 

"It is Niall" He says his voice was dangerously low. 

"Will that be all?" I ask him ignoring what he said. I knew it was getting on his nerves by the way his eyes narrowed further. 

"Yes. I will see you after work" He said in a dismissive voice and went back to looking at some files. 

I was confused by what he meant by 'I will see you after work' but I let it go maybe he was referring to someone else or something else.  

I got up and left. As I walked out I bumped into someone.

I should really stop bumping into people and look where I am going. 

"I am so sorry!"  I say looking up to see a man. He had these Hazel coloured eyes, naturally tanned skin and black hair combed.  He was wearing a black suit. 

I was 100% ready for him to yell at me telling me 'do you know how much this suit coasts!' just like Niall but instead he said "Dont be sorry it is my mistake I didn't look where I was going" 

He then just stood in front of me studying my face.

"Your Cienna arent you?" He asks me. 

My eyes widened how did he know that?

"Um.. yeah that would be me" I tell him rather nervously. 

"I have heard a lot about you" He tells me a smile playing on his lips. 

"I hope what ever you heard is good" I tell him with a little laugh starting to feel comfortable in his presence cause he seemed like a friendly guy. 

"Well if you consider 'the brit girl with a big mouth'  as good then yeah I would say that" he tells me with a laugh. 

I feel the heat rushing to my cheek. 

"I am guessing Mr. Horan told you?" I ask him.

He starts to burst out laughing attracting people's attention towards us. 

"I am sorry I just find it hilarious that the girl that has the guts to talk back to Niall still calls him Mr. Horan. I bet that must be getting on his nerves" He tells me.

"Well now I just say it cause he told me not to call him that" I tell him. 

"I like you. Niall needs more people who talk back to him" He says with a smile. 

"Oh I wonder why" I mutter.

He laughs again. 

"I definitely like you now" He says. 

"Thanks?" I say cause I am not sure what to say or do at this point. 

"Just dont be to fast to judge him okay? He does make people around put up with a lot of crap but he is a good guy. I made the mistake to judge him fast but if you hang around long enough you will see him for him. I made a pretty wicked best friend out him" He tells me. 

I take a moment to process what he said... 

"Well I need to go I have a meeting with Mr. Horan" He tells me.

"I'll see you soon Cienna" He tells me before he turns and leaves.

"Wait!" I call out to him. 

He spins around to face me again. 

"I never got your name" I tell him. 

"Zayn, Zayn Malik" He says with a smile.

"I am Cienna Hawkins. But you already knew that..." I tell him now feeling stupid.

He just laughs again. "Bye Cienna" He tells me

"Bye Zayn" I tell him and with that we part ways. 

>>>> 

I hailed a cab and went back to the office. As I entered the reception area Camila passed me and informed me "Easton is looking for you" And with that she was gone just as fast as she came. 

I shrug that means I have to go to the 2nd floor. Easton is in charge of wardrobe for those who come here for the photoshoot. The man is a god when it come to picking an outfit for any occasion. It is miracle how he is able to put out such amazing outfits with our budget. Easton is the sweetest guy out there he has this quality in him that makes everyone love him. What I love most about him is that he openly gay and he doesn't give a fuck about other people say about him because he is gay or at times dresses a little feminine. 

I leave the elevator and I hear a loud "Babe you are here!" I turn around to see Easton there with his messy brown hair with blond highlights and green eyes. He was wearing a pair of jeans that are ripped trust me they aren't pre-ripped and a olive green sweater.

"Yes now what was it you wanted me for?" I ask him.

"You need to head the shoot scheduled for tomorrow afternoon" He tells me and puts his arms around my shoulder and we start to walk side by side.

"What why? Cant you use some other studio photographer for that?" I ask him.

"Well that was tiffany's shoot but Maxwell fired her so you got the lucky job!" He tells me cheery smile on his face. 

"What? No!" I groan tiredly.

"Why dont you want to work with your favorite man?" He asks me fake pouting.

"No not that Niall wants me to give him monthly reports on everything that happens around here and that includes everyone that is fired and hired. With that way Maxwell is firing people without a real reason I dont know what I will write in the report" I tell him.

"Oh is that all? You can write 'Maxwell Tate fires people cause he gets mood swings' simple" He tells me rolling his eyes causing me to laugh.

"Moving on I have something for you" He tells me and takes a cup of coffee from one of the interns that were passing by after a coffee run. The young intern looked confused but Easton just waved him arm in a dismissive way, and then hands me the coffee. 

"This is what you got me a coffee that isnt for me?" I ask him laughing. 

"Yes now drink up! Getting that coffee was a lot of hard work" He tells me. 

I look at the cup of coffee that clearly has Connor written on it. 

"You know this is Connor's coffee and he isn't going to let me get away with drinking his coffee" I tell him. 

"Oh dont worry about it C he loves me too much to care over me giving his coffee to you. Plus the guy has like 6 cups a day, he can live without this one" He tells me. 

"Sure so when he comes after me I will direct him to you to give the long lecture about never drink his coffee"  I tell him. He just laughs.

"Okay now get out I have work to do" He tells me. I roll my eyes at him and smirk inwardly. I walk over to the elevator with the coffee in hand and as the doors of the elevators were closing "I guess I cannot tell you about the cute boy be hired as a replacement for Robert" I say with a sigh. 

"Wait what guy?" He asks but to late the doors closed and left me laughing. 

A.N.

Guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thoughts on Easton? 

Please know that I have never written about a gay character. I hope that as I was describing his character I didnt say or do anything offensive, if I have I am truly sorry. Please tell me what my error is and I will try and correct it. 

Otherwise thanks for reading I hope you have a great day or night :)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 93 17
I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks.. so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that, when he...
15.1K 243 25
We've all heard of the phrase "And they all lived happily ever after..." right? Right? That's all that everyone wants in this world. Living life to...
15.1K 297 54
"You sure?" Niall checked. "I'm sure," I confirmed. And in no time at all, the two of us had become almost part of each other in a way. We were lost...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...