๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€ || ๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“...

By gonsleftcheek

โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๏ฟฝ... More

||๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž||Characters & Quirk info.||
[ Chapter 1] || We'll meet again. ||
(Chapter 2) || Hobo man and Shapeshifting Broccoli ||
โ€ข Chapter 3 โ€ข || School Jerks & a Sludge Villain ||
ยซ Chapter 4 ยป || 10 months of Training||
ยง Chapter 5 ยง || Entrance Exam ||
[ Chapter 6 ] || Quirk Assesment Test ||
(Chapter 7) || The Assist 1 ||
โ€ข Chapter 8 โ€ข || The Assist 2 ||
ยซ Chapter 9 ยป ||Win-Lose||
ยง Chapter 10 ยง || Death and Betrayal ||
[ Chapter 11 ] || Death and Betrayal 2 ||
(Chapter 12) ||Underground Idols ||
โ€ข Chapter 13 โ€ข || Our Best! ||
ยซ Chapter 14 ยป || Roaring Sports Festival 1 ||
ยง Chapter 15 ยง || Roaring Sports Festival 2 ||
[ Chapter 16 ] ||Roaring Sports Festival 3||
(Chapter 17) || Cavalry Battle ||
โ€ข Chapter 18 โ€ข || Make it Easy ||
ยฟ Chapter 19 ยฟ || Jerk Face ||
ยง Chapter 20 ยง || Remember ||
(Chapter 22) || Take a break ||
โ€ข Chapter 23 โ€ข || Offers ||
ยฟ Chapter 24 ยฟ || A Villainous Backstory ||
ยง Chapter 25 ยง || Seeing Double ||
[Chapter 26] || Hero Killer Stain ||

[ Chapter 21 ] || A Sports Festival Finale ||

4.3K 179 58
By gonsleftcheek

((A/n: I wouldn't call this a warning but the emotions are kinda everywhere in this chapter.))

☘︎︎

Sorcerer Knowledge 101: The stronger the emotion the stronger the spell.

☘︎︎

Previously...

"Y/n!" Midoriya rushed to you even with his injured body, checking your eyes.

"What. are you doing?"

"Y-Y/n y-your eyes.. in the match they were a different color!" Uraraka answered for him.

"Ah... they were what?"

☘︎︎

Third P.O.V
Location: Unknown.

"T-Todoroki is immobilized! Y/n advances to the final round!"

"So that's the power he wishes to control." A grin crept onto their features.

"I guess all she needed was just a little push, right?" Their grin widening into a sadistic smile.

☘︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: Sports Festival Stadium Musutafu, Japan.

"Your eyes were a whole different color!" Uraraka repeated.

"Well that's never happened before.." You uttered.

"I totally need to update your power scale in my book." Midoriya muttered.

"Anyways, follow me!" Midoriya somehow got ahold of your wrist and pulled you into a hallway, leaving the others confused at his gesture.

"What's the matter De-"

"Are you alright Y/n?" He interrupted letting go of you.
You furrowed your eyebrows, "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

He frowned and looked at his feet,"We heard- I heard about what would potentially happen if you lost- N-Not that I know any details! Only what I heard. It's just why wouldn't you tell someone else? So many pros are here and could help-"

"No I can't. What if notifying someone else causes the person to hurt people? All I have to do is win and all is fine." You reassured him...and yourself.

"Tokoyami gives up! Bakugo advances to the final round! With this the final match will be between Y/n and Bakugo!" Present Mics voice rang through the speakers.

"You know Kacchan isn't going to hold back, Y/n." Midoriya grabbed your hand.

"Yes I know." You gave him a smile masking the fear you had, not for yourself but for what people might endure because of your future fight.

"Though I'm not complaining but can you please let go of my hand.."

He stuttered and let go."S-Sorry!"

You went to your waiting room but of course you were once again stopped by the boom boom boy himself.
"I don't care how you did it. But you better fight me with that same motivation, that same power!" His eyes glaring into yours.

"I don't even know how I did it so-"

"Don't give me that crap. Unlike Todoroki I'm looking to beat you with everything I've got." He cut off, walking away to his waiting place.

'You are in one weird predicament aren't you?'

"You could say that again." You sighed walking to the room.

'Your are in one we-'

"Again, Lottie. Not literally."

You opened the door, scared by the male sitting in the seat.
"Sit my dear niece." The cloak moved the chair and you sat down and the cloak pushed the chair in.

"How many times are you going to come then disappear?" You questioned hoping he's came with no bad news.

"Well I'm your mentor so.." He trailed off.
"Anywho. I see your unlocking more."

You lifted you hands up, "I'm really confused I just did a normal spell! Nothing more nothing less."

"Y/n...do you ever listen to the sorcery books I read you?" He asked.

"Yes...?"
Stephen gave you an unimpressed look.

"Okay no."

He shook his head but conjured a glass of water, headache medicine and a apple. "Eat that then take the pill. You'll feel a bit better."

"I didn't even complain or flinch how did you know-" he gave you a look and you became silent eating the apple.

"Well, Y/n you did cast a normal spell but it was stronger. Probably because you were stuck on the fact that you couldn't lose if you do..." He trailed off. "When your emotions are strong a spell can get stronger, your power can get stronger. Grief, Happiness, Betrayal all things that can fuel a sorcerer to become stronger, it's a miracle you were able to keep it going for that long. Using that power puts many strain on the users body. The amount of skill need to use that is higher then you could imagine. Especially at your age, using that even once could make easy spells hurt to do."

You threw the apple core into the trash, "So what? I can change the color of spells and make flames stronger What's the big deal..?" You shrugged, not bothering to take the medicine.

"Y/n.. did you not hear my last sentenc-"

You interrupted,"If anything this is a great thing! If I use this during the next match that will insure safety."
"And even so why can't you find the person Uncle!? Instead some person or people are scared and in trouble and your here lecturing me!" You raised your voice a little not caring if passerby's could hear you.

"Y/n. Location spells won't work this person has their whole identity hidden. They'll kill them on sight if I or anyone else tries, I'm focused now on protecting you." He said calmly.

Your frustration rose to a peak, "Who are they!?"

His face hardened, "Your mother and two sanctum holders."

Your heart dropped,"W-What. Why? How did you let her get kidnapped!"

"She wanted to check on a lead, her suspicions were correct but I couldn't have predicted on this level." He remarked.

"You have the all seeing eye! Use it and go back in time and get her!"

"She isn't the only one in danger Y/n, not only can I compromise that it also goes against many of our morals." Stephen argued.

You stood up,"Our morals?! No there yours. If I had that thing she and the people you speak of would've been fine."

"The final match will start any second!" Present Mic announced.

"Y/n." He started.

"No." You held your hand up, "Don't even..I will win a-and I'll get her back myself..

He spoke anyway, "You shouldn't underestimate your mother."

You chuckled dryly, "Maybe if you did she would be home safe. Some hero you are." You lowered your head walking away not bothering to give him a glance.

'Y/n-'

"Not now Lottie."

☘︎︎

"It's finally the last battle of the U.A High School Sports Festival!"
"The top first years will be decided in this match!" Present Mic spun happily in his chair.

"We've got Y/n Strange from the hero course! versus also from the hero course Katsuki Bakugo!"

You stared at the ground ignoring the crimson eyes glaring into your soul.

Present Mic jumped out of his seat pointing to the stage, "Let's officially start the last match!"
With that being said the angry blonde charged towards you, "DIE!"

'Die?'

The orange-yellow eldritch whip reached towards Bakugo.
"This trick again?!" The whip made to restrain the blonde was caught with his left hand and you were yanked towards him.

He took his right hand and landed a severe punch to your abdomen. You fell a few feet back nearing the line. 

'Y/n?!'

"I'm fine." You brushed it off even though it felt like all the air was knocked out of your system when he punched you.

"Get up and fight!" Bakugo yelled at you.

"Oh shut up." You uttered, teleporting behind him and tried to wrap another whip around him.
His reflexes were very good, like as if he knew.

He grabbed the whip again but it disappeared and a shield formed around your fist, going in for a punch. The punch was pretty inaccurate and the shield only grazed his cheek. It disappeared as you rolled onto the ground facing him. You winced when pain shot up your arm you used to punch with.

'Y/n your Uncle said it would be hard using regular spells.'

"So I'm supposed to sit back and lose?"
It was your mothers life on the line.

She's everything to you.

Bakugo aimed his hand towards you and let off a medium sized explosion. You dodged it while trying to get higher, creating platforms.

"Don't run from me! Use your full power!" He yelled, aiming his hands towards you.

"I'm not running..I'm distracting." You said while tapping your foot so you stayed on the platform.

The smoke from his explosions cleared and revealed duplicates.
The Images of Ikonn!

"We will end this!" One duplicate yelled.

Before they casted a spell two were already blown up by Bakugo.

"Oh my." You grimaced at yourself being blown up.

You hopped off the platform racing towards him.
Your vision blurred when your duplicates went back into you.

'Duck.'

You didn't question her since Bakugo looked like a smudge of paint in your eyes and ducked.

Your vision cleared and a blast was heard over your head.
Thank you Lottie.

Quickly, another shield formed around your fist and you punched his stomach.

"A solid hit from Y/n!" Present Mic screamed while Bakugo moved himself away from the line.

'Y/n you're hurting yourself.'

Both your arms felt on fire from just two punches.
"Why is it hurting more then before?"

'Maybe it wouldn't hurt at all if you took the medicine your uncle provided!?'

Bakugo aimed both his palms towards you.
"Cmon!"
A large explosion came hurdling towards you.

"Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!"

The explosion was sucked in, and out came pretty  butterflies.  You teleported behind Bakugo successfully wrapping his upper body with a whip.

"Distraction!" You sang.

'Your mood swings are scaring me today.'

"I use singing and jokes as a way out Lottie!" You sang once more, waving the whip around.

"Jokes!?" Bakugo opened his palms letting off explosions launched himself off the ground taking you with him.

"OH MY!" You let go of the whip creating a platform underneath you to steady your fall.

"GET SERIOUS! I'm not winning if you half-ass it!" Bakugo advanced down with the same scary ass glare he had the whole fight.

You hopped off the platform aiming your hands at him. "Bolts of Balthakk!"

He maneuvered himself around them arriving closer and closer to you.

Not only did your arms start to ache but your body did too.
'You're injuring yourself. Please st-'

"I'm fine."

Bakugo landed right in front of you. As soon as he did, he pounced letting explosions off left and right.

You teleported behind him and your eyes glowed and a f/c magic was around your hand.
He turned and in unison you brought your hands to each other's jaw.

"Y/N!"
A familiar voice erupted from the crowd.

You stopped using your quirk.
"Mom?"

Bakugo's exploding punch landed and you flew into the wall, unconscious.

"Y-Y/n is out of bounds! Which means Bakugo wins!" Midnight held up her hand and the crowd roared.

☘︎︎

"All of the first-year events for this year's U.A sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" Midnight smiled and the fireworks sparked in the sky.

The platforms raised and there you all were!

You avoided looking at the chained up and wiggly Bakugo.
'The amount of profanities he must be yelling is crazy.'

You gave a small smile to the crowd trying to ignore Bakugo's yelling to you.

'Sucks that you didn't win 1st.'

"It's cool really..as long as she's here and well." Your couldn't help but let your smile widen.

'And that means the other sanctum holders are alive also.'

"Yeah them too."

"Now we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will of course be by this man—"

"HA HA HA!" All Might somersaulted off the ledge into the amazing hero landing pose.

"Our very own hero All Might!"
"I have brought the medals here!"

awkward silence.

"Sorry I talked over you." Midnight put her hands together.

She held the medals, "Now then, All Might please present the medals, starting with third place."

"Young Tokoyami, congratulations-"

'So Y/n this is the best time to think about every move you made in that last match and maybe regret some of it?' Lottie suggested while All Might gave feedback.

I don't really regret anything..unless not taking that medicine was one. Then I do regret not taking it.

'You really should use past fights as experience and understanding for new ones.'

I wasn't aware I had a nagging a.i in my head until now.

'Fine. Go break your bones like the green haired kid, see if I care.'

"Well at lea-"

All Might held the medal up, "Young Strange, congratulations!"

You lowered your head and he placed the medal around your neck, "You are very strong! What was that talk about fighting for others in the semifinals?"

"The fear in my body if I didn't win." You answered immediately after.

"Well what changed your mind in the final match?"

"The fact that my mom was standing there."
Sure it sounded cheesy but it was true.

He gave you a hug and two pats on the back. "Family is an excellent use for motivation!"

OMGAHAKELAKDHHSJS ALL MIGHT GAVE ME A PAT ON THE BACK! NOT ONE BUT TWOO!
You internally screamed.

Now we see why you and Midoriya gotten along so well.

"Now then, Young Bakugo!"
"This is too much...Good job doing what you said you would during the player pledge! " he took off the muzzle.

"All Might..."

You covered your ears just in case.
"First place like this..IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING! EVEN IF THE WORLD RECOGNIZES IT, IF I DONT RECOGNIZE IT MYSELF THEN ITS TRASH!"

"Right, In this world where people are constantly being compared publicly. There are not many who can keep aiming for the top of an unchanging scale."

'Am I the only one hearing patriotic music?'

"Take this medal okay?" All Might showed.
"Think of it as a wound so you never forget!"

"I said I didn't want it!"

"Now Now." All Might inched it closer to his face.

"I told you I don't want it!" Bakugo struggled to get away from it.

"Here!" It clasped in his mouth.

"Well there were the winners this time! But listen here! Anyone here could've ended up on these podiums. It's just as you saw, competing! Improving each other and climbing even further! The next generation of heroes is definitely sprouting!"

"So I just have one more thing to say!" He pointed his hand to the sky. "Say it with me! Ready go-"

"THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!"
"PLUSSS ULTRAAA!"

"..."

"What!!? It should've been Plus Ultra there All Might!" The crowd booed.

"Well I thought everyone worked hard.."

☘︎︎
.End Chapter.
☘︎︎

(( A/n: So much sappy sap in this chapter. To be REALLY REALLY REALLYYY HONEST. I'm kinda glad this area is finished.. The fight scene writing is pretty bad in this chapter to me. But! Once I get better I will try to clean this up. But anyway did you enjoy The Season 5 premiere of Bnha? Only if you watched it! Anddd the final ep of Aot was launched today! If you did watch both or maybe one please don't be shy and tell me your thoughts :)
Have a great night or evening or morning! ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 67 19
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
10.9K 547 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
235K 10.1K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...
208K 7.6K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...