Embracing the Sea

By gvmuxxeervi

This story is full of flaws and also imperfect characters, so if you don't want that kind of characters, just... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
NOTE!

Disclaimer

70 5 0
By gvmuxxeervi

This novel is a work fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events of locales is entirely coincidental.

If you hate heartbreaking stories or maybe you love it more, then this story is for you.

This is my first story that I finished. So expect that this is full of loopholes and wrong grammars, I won't change anything. I want to know if I have learned and grow as a writer, so I want this story to stay as it is. If you hate imperfect story, then this is not for you, don't read this or you can remove it from your reading list.

Thankyou!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 652 45
Mara Elaisle or Mae never believes in the concept of pure or unconditional 'LOVE'. She has a broken family, her parents separated when she was young...
3M 77.2K 18
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
711K 676 16
FORMERLY KNOWN AS A NIGHT WITH ICE. This story has changed its title so it won't be flagged. Stay tuned for the official book cover. The current book...
2.3M 58.6K 55
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...