πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πš’πš•πš•πš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš’πš›πšŽ...

By xoillumination

When your past haunts you with every step you take. When you try to run it follows. When you try to hide, it... More

BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Six

1.2K 47 5
By xoillumination

I open the door to my apartment placing my bag and laptop down on the kitchen counter before heading to my room and quickly throwing on a pair of jeans and a tan turtleneck long sleeve shirt. I put on my tan high heel boots and anxiously await for the arrival of who is to pick me up. I pace backward and forwards contemplating whether I should cancel or not. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about babysitting Lyon at Landon's tonight. I go to grab my phone to cancel on babysitting when there is a knock at my door which stops me, "Fuck," I whisper to myself before opening the door.

"Good evening, Miss Talken," an elderly guy greets me at the door with a small smile. He is around his late 50s early- 60s. He dresses in a black suit with a small black bow tie, "Shall we go?" he asks stepping out of the way for me. I quickly grab my bag and laptop planning on getting some more work done for Landon's dress and suit.

I follow him down the stairs to be met with a black Ranger Rover. I follow the gentleman to the car as he politely opens the door for me. I smile and give him a small nod before getting into the car to see Lyon already in the car playing on his iPad. Lyon stops and looks up at me with a huge smile, "Charlie-Rose," he greets me making my body relax placing a small kiss on the cheek.

"Lyon, how are you?" I ask as he blushes from the kiss on his cheek. I giggle as he looks down at his iPad avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm good now that you're here," he mumbles and flashes me a cute smile.

"That's good," I look over to see him drawing on his iPad.

I end up zoning out and looking out the window on the drive to Landon's. I didn't even realise my hands are shaking until Lyon places his hands on mine, "Charlie-Rose are you okay?" he asks in the sweetest caring voice.

I just nod and give him a reassuring smile before focusing back out the window when suddenly a massive mansion comes into view. It feels like I dislocated my mouth when it drops open at the site of it, "Does Landon live here all by himself?" I ask the driver.

He smiles and nods before opening the door for Lyon. Holy fuck. We walk into the house that gives me dark vibes. The walls are a mix of grey and black, the floors are a dark wooden colour. His furniture matches the whole dark vibe. The couch is a dark grey colour decorated with light shades of grey and black.

Lyon runs and jumps onto the couch while I stand there awkwardly taking in his house... correction mansion, "Charlie-Rose, Uncle Landon won't be home for another hour or maybe longer so come watch TV with me please," he bats his eyelashes at me making it harder for me to resist. I let out a massive breath of relief knowing I have an hour to prepare to see him.

••••••

Two hours have passed, and Landon still isn't home. I'm just hoping he stays at work for one more hour so I can leave before he gets home. That's if he is even at work, he could be with his date for all I know. I scoff and continue putting dresses design together. I end up choosing an off-the-shoulder top with a mermaid bottom. I sigh looking at the time on my laptop to see the time hasn't changed since I last looked. Come on hour please pass quickly so I can avoid him. I wish too soon. The front door opens and in walks, the one and only Landon Heart, "Uncle," Lyon screams running into his arms. Landon wraps his massive arms around Lyon's small body frame. It was kind of sweet seeing him show affection towards Lyon, he really cares for him.

"Have you guys eaten?" he asks walking closer to me. I close my laptop, standing up, and training my eyes on the floor taking deep breaths. What the fuck have you done to me Landon Heart? I haven't even known you for a week but yet you make me feel all weird things.

"Um... no not yet," I finally answer.

He chuckles at my nervousness, "Lyon why don't you watch some more TV and colour in while Charlie-Rose and I go make some dinner," Lyon nods and sits himself back on the couch. Before I could object and say I should stay with Lyon, he grabs me by my wrist pulling me towards the kitchen. He keeps a stronghold until we reach the kitchen lifting me onto the black marble counters, "Now," he starts while opening my legs positioning himself in between them, "I need to deal with you," I swallow the big lump in the back of my throat.

His hands ride up my thighs to meet the button of my jeans, "Landon we can't right now Lyon-."

"Lyon is not a problem, but you on the other hand," his hand unzips my pants. I lift myself up a bit letting him pull my pants down to my ankles, "I don't like when people steal from me Charlotte-Rose," he slides my panties down next, "Especially if that someone is you," his fingers slide into my already dripping mess, "Fuck! You're already so wet for me," he growls, "Good," Landon takes his fingers out and unbuckles his belt, "Wrist," he commands, and I slowly left my wrist up. I let him tie his belt around my wrist as I remain quiet. Landon finishes tying my wrist together in two seconds, "Now you do need to be quiet," he starts undoing his suit pants and pulls them down along with his boxers letting his cock spring free, "Will you be quiet for me? So, I don't have to duck-tape your mouth shut?" I nod in response, "Words Charlotte-Rose".

"Yes, I will be quiet," I tell him my eyes boring into his. My breathing hitches as his cock grazes my entrance. Not a mere second later he slides himself in making me let out a small moan, "Landon," I moan out quietly into his ear.

"Fuck Charlotte-Rose," he murmurs.

He moves his hips faster making my nails dig into his suit jacket, "Oh yes right there," I tell him.

"Charlotte-Rose," he warns me.

"Sorry," I moan out quietly. I bite down on my lip in an attempt to hold back my moans. I feel my climax coming and it's coming fast. I could tell Landon's is as well. His hips thrust into me faster making his cock go deeper inside of me. I let out a few small moans as he lets out a throaty groan. My right-hand finds his hair tugging on it as we both hit our high, "Steal from me again and you won't walk for a week," he pulls himself out of me.

He leaves my body empty and goes upstairs well almost empty I look down to see his come dripping out of me and onto the counter, "Shit," I breathe out pulling my panties back up along with my jeans and wiping the come off the counter just in time as I hear Landon's heavy footsteps coming back down.

"Go clean yourself up," he comes around the corner as I close the lid to the bin and stare at him, "Right, go upstairs and keep walking straight you'll know when you come across my bedroom," he finishes his sentence before winking at me.

I stand there for a few more seconds wrapping my head around everything before making my way upstairs. I follow his instructions to become face with two black wooden doors. I see what he means by "You will know when you found my room". I push open the doors to my surprise another room decorated in black and light grey bedroom. The walls dance with light grey paint with the wall behind the bed a black and gold wallpaper. The floor continues the dark wooden floor. I look at his bed it's almost double the size of my bed. I look up to see a black chandelier hanging from the roof. If that doesn't scream rich, I don't know what else does. I giggle at my comment. I take in the bedroom surroundings I finally start moving my feet to the other door on the other side of the room.

I swing the door open to find his bathroom matches his bedroom with the black marble counter and light grey sink however the floor is no longer the dark wooden floor it is grey and black marble tiles. I strip my clothes while walking up into his grand shower. I turn the faucets on letting the water pelt down on my skin going from cold to hot in seconds. I stand under the water washing my body clean of the incident before. I finally get out of the shower when my skin is red.

I make my way back downstairs when my nostrils get hit with mouthwatering food. I walk back into the kitchen following the smell to see Lyon sitting on the counter where I sat fifteen minutes ago. I feel the heat creep up the back of my neck as Landon cooks next to him on the stove. The clearing of my throat makes Lyon jump off the counter and Landon's head snaps towards me, "What are you guys cooking?" I ask taking Lyon in my arms and placing him back on the kitchen counter.

"Uncle is making his famous Bolognese," he cups my face while I roll my eyes.

"Is there anything you're not famous for?" I ask sarcastically.

A low chuckle leaves Landon's plump lips, and his chest vibrates as he continues to stir the delicious goodness in the pan. He takes the pan off the stove and drains the pasta before serving up three plates, "Okay go sit down," he says to Lyon who jumps off the counter and grabs my hand.

"This way Charlie-Rose," he leads me to the dining room table pulling out a chair for me.

"Oh no Lyon I should get going back home now," I state as he sits down in the chair next to the one, he pulled out for me.

"Please at least stay for dinner," he pouts his small lip out and bats his eyelashes at me.

"Charlie-Rose sit down," comes Landon's stern voice from behind me, "You eat then I'll take you home," he places down the plates of food.

I nod and sit down next to Lyon who is smiling brightly at me.

••••••

We sit in silence driving back to my apartment, "You know I'm sorry," I whisper getting a glance at Landon.

"I understand why you did it, I mean I would too if someone had a flash drive full of evidence making my friend look like a killer," he places his hand on my thigh giving it a squeeze.

"We didn't kill Harley. We were going to pull a prank but by the time we got there she was gone but-" tears prick my eyes and I lean my head back against the headrest, "Her blood was everywhere it covered almost every wall," a tear trickles down my cheek, "I still have nightmares about it and," I pause and look at him as he runs circles on my thigh, "I don't know why I'm evening telling you this it's not even that important," I wipe my face and put on a fake smile.

"Charlie-Rose," his voice comes out soft, "Have you ever talked about what happened that night to anyone?" he asks.

"No, no and I would like to keep it that way".

"Why?"

"Why because I'm not ready to relive that night," the car comes to a stop, "Thanks for the ride and dinner see you whenever," I open the door and get out and so does he.

"You should Charlie-Rose, it will help you," I turn around to face him.

"Landon let me tell you one thing. The story is a lot messier than those stupid videos you have to the point where you or no one else besides Kayla will understand," our eyes lock onto each other's, "Landon I'm fucked up and I've been through more than any person should go through I've seen things no one should have seen but I did," I run my hand through my hair.

"Charlotte-Rose you're not fucked up you've just been through stuff, and you need to talk about it. You keep letting it build up inside of you," he is right I know he's right, but I can't because the story is a lot more complicated than it looks it's not just a brutal murder with the murderer still unknown no it much worse.

"Goodnight, Landon," and with that I walk away leaving him standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 153K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
3.6K 64 78
Aubrey is going through a lot, from always moving around to getting cheated on, but she falls inlove with ''mr popular'' and instantly loves her move...
166 28 17
Cynthia Oberoi, the treasure of her mother's secrets and a threat to the whole world. She has a bad past, which made her cold and arrogant. But deep...
1.7K 52 31
When you don't know who you really are from your past, be careful of what your future might be. You may find people, you would wish you wouldn't had...