Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2
Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene
Kai Parker Smut - Faking It
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand

15.5K 166 455
By lavenderpuritywriter

*** This is before Kai ever went to the prison world. You are both 18 in this. ***

Word Count- 3,200

Summary- Kai is your best friend, and one night he comes over after a fight, and you help him out.

You slowly and tiredly drifted to your front door that was being rung over and over again. A part of you knew that you shouldn't be opening your door at 11:30 at night, but another part of you, the stronger part, knew who was right beyond that door. You unlocked the door, and low and behold, it's your best friend, Kai. Your eyes took a minute to adjust to the light that was beaming from your porch light, but once they had focused on the beautiful human in front of you, your aching feeling of why Kai had been knocking on your door had been proven correct. His face and clothes were covered in splotches of blood and dirt, and you could already see bruises forming on his arms and his face.

"Malachai, what happened?!" You screeched and quickly pulled him into the house. He winced and groaned as you touched his body. Luckily, your parents were gone on business meetings.

"Dad." Was all you made out from his groggy voice. You awkwardly held him up in the living room, but since he was probably at least fifty pounds heavier than you, you were getting uncomfortable.

"Shower?" You asked. He nodded his head tiredly, and you both slumped to your bedroom and into your bathroom. You let him rest on your bathroom counter as you turned on the shower to a temperature somewhere between hot and cold. "I'll go get you my dad's shower stuff, okay?" You said and started to walk off when you heard him mumble something.

"N-no, I'll use yours."

"Okay," You said nervously. You looked at his body intently. You hated seeing Kai like this. He didn't deserve what his father did to him. Once you started tearing up, you decided it was time to leave him alone. "Okay, well I'll leave you to-"

"Y/N?" He murmured.

"Yes, Malachai?" You asked, your heart twinging at his achy and sorrowful tone.

"I-I can't move," He sadly chuckled. "Can you- Will you help me?" Your mouth fell open the slightest, but you decided to push away your feelings and help him like he needed you to. 

"Oh, um, of course, Kai," You smiled. You slowly took his shirt off of him, trying not to cause him any more pain than he was already in. You sucked in a breath as you unzipped his jeans and pulled them down his body. You felt him tense, but only he knew it wasn't from any pain. It was the way you looked on your knees before him. 

"Never thought this would be the way I get you to undress me," He quietly laughed.

You blushed and laughed too. "Shut up," You chuckled. Once he had stepped out of his jeans, you froze. You looked up at him innocently, and he was already looking down at you, and the sight of him like that made you have to bite your lip to hold back a moan.

"Uh, you don't have to-" He stuttered.

"N-no, it's okay," You whispered, and slowly gripped onto the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down his body. Your mouth fell agape as you looked at his naked body, but you quickly snapped out of it before you made things awkward. You stood up and helped him into your small shower, closing the curtain as to stop yourself from fantasizing about your best friend.

After a minute he spoke, "Y/N, I can't wash myself. Will you... uh-" He said, embarrassed. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I should have thought about that," You whispered. You looked at yourself in the mirror. "Keep your shit together," You mouthed to yourself. You slowly pulled your shirt over your head and took off your pants, thanking God you had fallen asleep in your cute light blue set. You looked in the mirror, hyping yourself up when you heard Kai speak.

"Did you run away, Y/N?" Kai weakly laughed. Truth be told, Kai was aching to see you, and he knew he shouldn't feel that way about his best friend, but he couldn't help it. You were smart, beautiful, and so many other things that made him love you to death.

"No, I'm here," You squeaked. You slowly pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower, avoiding eye contact with Kai, but if you had opened your eyes, you would have seen that Kai wasn't making eye contact either. He was looking at your body in awe, and he was trying his hardest not to get hard because he didn't ever want you to be uncomfortable around him.

"You are such a beauty, Y/N," He whispered, and he so desperately wished that he could run his hand across your cheek, over your curves. He wanted to feel your soft, pretty skin, but he couldn't for two reasons. One, he could barely move a muscle by himself, and two, he knew you probably wouldn't want that, but boy, was he wrong.

"As are you, Malachai," You whispered back with a shy smile. "Are you sure you want me to use my shower stuff?" You asked.

"Yes, I don't want to be more of a burden than I already am." That was technically true, but that was not even the half of it. He loved the way you smelled. He didn't even know how to describe it. It was sweet, and all he knew was that any chance of getting to smell your scent, to have a constant reminder of you on him, he wasn't going to pass up because you made him feel safe. Home is you. 

"Malachai, you're not a burden," You said, suddenly serious. He bit his lip and looked away from you, but you cupped his cheek to make him look at you. "You are not a burden," You reminded him with a soft smile. You picked up your body wash and squirted some into your hand. 

'Warm Vanilla Sugar' Kai made a mental note of that. 

You rubbed the body wash on your hands and cautiously massaged it onto Kai's body. Kai tried not his hardest not to moan because of the mix of your scent hitting his nostrils and because of the way your skillful hands rubbed his body, but on accident, a soft whimper escaped his throat. Your eyes quickly averted to his.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you? Shit, I'm-"

"No, no, no, Y/N. It's quite the opposite," He breathed and leaned his head back. 

"Oh," You said shyly. Your fingers traced over his abs, feeling them tense as you did so. You moved to his arms, trying not to apply too much pressure on the bruises that were starting to form. Kai felt relaxed as you continued to touch him. He wished this would never end. Once his arms were washed, you made the bold move to slowly squat down and rinse his legs off. 

"Oh," He moaned quietly. He bit his lip as he watched you before him. You stood up before it got awkward and moved to shampoo his hair. You reluctantly but gently pushed him under the water to rinse the body wash off his beautiful body that somehow looked even hotter covered in soap. He winced as the water trailed over some of his fresh cuts.

"I'm sorry," You whispered. You moved him back out of the water after the soap was off his body. If you hadn't had known Kai for so long, you wouldn't even have been able to tell he was starting to cry, but you being you knew. "Oh, Kai. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here," You told him and let his head rest on your shoulder. "Can I wash your hair?" You asked after a minute or two of just standing there and rubbing his back as he quietly sobbed into your shoulder.

"Please," He whispered. He did not even attempt moving, which was fine with you. He moved his hands to your waist as a grip, and it almost made you moan at the touch. You grabbed your bottle of shampoo and placed a little bit of the wash in your hand. You couldn't resist any longer. You were aching to have your fingers run through his soft hair. You massaged his scalp, causing him to release a muffled moan into your shoulder. 

"Step under the water," You said gently, and he complied. You washed the shampoo out of his hair and couldn't help but run a finger over a cut that was between his eyebrows that was sure to scar over. He tensed for a second before relaxing back into your touch. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" You asked and ran your hands over his muscular arms again.

"Um-" He started, his voice quivering which made your heart ache for him. You ran your hands over his torso, which seemed to settle him enough that he could speak. "My- My dad. He was- he was-"

"I-I know. You don't have to say it, Malachai," You whispered.

"Yeah, well, I wasn't fighting back. I wasn't until- Until he brought up you. He said maybe if he hurt you, it would activate my magic, so I kind of lost it, and obviously, it didn't turn out well for me," He whimpered. 

"Oh, Kai," You cried and pulled him into your arms. He shook silently in your arms, relishing in the feeling over your hold and not in the words his father has burned into him. "You know I love you, right?" You asked when you pulled away and cupped his cheeks. When he didn't answer, you felt yourself crying. "Malachai, I love you," You whimpered.

"Oh, don't cry. Please, don't cry. I'm okay. I'm okay. I know you love me, and I love you," He encouraged and hugged you tight in his arms. You stayed like that for awhile, just enjoying the other's presence. Kai tried desperately hard not to think about how your half-naked body was pressed so tightly against his, and he wished gravely that he was able to hold you like this in different circumstances. He hated when he made you cry. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," He said and kissed your head.

"Don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry," You said and bravely placed a kiss on his torso. Your lips were so soft, and he wanted nothing more than to kiss you, but he physically couldn't. "Okay, let's get out. I need to clean up some of your cuts," You informed him and shut off the water. You grabbed the towel that was on your hook and handed it to Kai. "Do you think you can dry yourself off?" You asked.

"I can try," He whispered.

"Okay, I'm going to go grab a towel for myself. Don't go anywhere," You said almost playfully. You quickly ran off to find a towel, trying not to drip on the floor too much. You unclipped your bra and took off your underwear and wrapped the towel around yourself. When you walked back into the bathroom, you watched as Kai hopelessly tried to try himself off, but was failing terribly because of his stiff muscles. He gasped quietly when he looked up and saw you in just a towel, smirking at him. "Need a hand?" You laughed and tucked in your towel, so it would stay on its own. 

"Yeah, sorry," He whispered.

"Stop with the sorrys," You ordered him. As much as you loved to see his dripping wet body, you still grabbed the towel from him and started to dry him off. As you got lower and lower down his body, you moved quicker, so you wouldn't be reminded of your dirty little fantasies. You wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked it in, so it would stay too. You held onto each other's arms as he stepped out of the shower. "Sit on the counter," You told him softly.

"Sleep," He mumbled.

"After, I promise." Kai groaned and shifted himself up to sit on the counter of your bathroom. You tried not to stare at his face and abs as you cleaned off his cuts, but he was too damn alluring, and the way he would squeeze your arm when it would sting almost made you snap. His skin was so soft and smooth. You couldn't stop yourself from running your fingertips over it. "Okay, all done," You reluctantly said. Kai slowly got off the counter and looked in the mirror. He frowned at the cut between his eyebrows, the one you had run your finger over before. 

"That's gonna fucking scar," He said, annoyed. You turned his face, so he was looking at you, and you made the bold move of reaching up and kissing it.

"I think you're perfect, no matter what. So pretty," You whispered. He blushed and smiled shyly. "Let's get you to bed," You instructed.

"Bed?" He asked. "I can take the couch," He offered.

"Oh, no, you don't. It'll hurt even worse than what happened today," You laughed, making him laugh too.

"Shit," He paused.

"What?"

"Clothes. I don't have clothes," He whispered.

"Oh... Um, it's okay. Don't worry about it, just let me take care of you," You said and helped him to your bed. He wouldn't ever be able to tell you how grateful he was for you. No one else would ever do anything like this for him. You unwrapped his towel, making eye contact as you did so, and then gently helped him onto the bed. "There you go," You whispered once he was comfortable. You threw a light throw blanket over him before walking to your closet and putting on a t-shirt and panties. You then went to your kitchen to collect aspirin and a water, hoping to ease his pain. Once you found it, you shuffled back into your room, seeing Kai already dozing off. "Kai," You whispered and tapped his cheek, but he groaned in response. "Come on. This will help with the pain," You encouraged, but you still got no response, so you boldly swung your leg over his waist and waited for him to react, which was immediate. "You need to take this," You told him, and he nervously gulped and nodded his head. You popped the pill into his mouth and let some water flow in. "Good?" You asked once he had finished. You wondered why he had gone quiet but soon got your answer when you had shifted to set the water down, and you felt a hardness between your legs. He released a breathy moan which made your eyebrows raise.

"Oh, my, God. Y/N, I'm so sorr-"

"Does that feel good?" You asked and rolled your hips on his again, making him whimper.

"Yes, but I don't want to make you uncomf-"

"I'm not," You stopped him. "I want to make you feel good, Malachai," You said and bit your lip. He looked at you like he was dreaming.

"God, you're going to be the death of me," He moaned when you rolled your hips again.

"Do you want me to keep going? Tonight is for you, Malachai. Just for you," You whispered and leaned down to kiss his lips softly. "Tell me anything you want, and I'll do it."

"I have to be dreaming," He said in a trance.

"Have you dreamt of me before?" You asked and started to rock your hips against his, the sheet your only separation from him.

"Yes, only a million times," He moaned.

"I have too," You said as your lips ghosted over his.

"I want you to kiss me," He said, and so you did. You cupped his face as you continued to rock against him. When you pulled away, he looked like a million different things were racing through his mind. "You have to tell me what you want, Malachai. I want to help you," You whispered.

"I want you to get rid of the stupid blanket between us," He ordered, and so you followed.

"Do you want me to grind on you now?" You asked, and he nodded his head. You liked still having him in control even though he lay there basically limp. Topping from the bottom.

"I want to feel you," He whimpered.

"You want to feel what, Malachai? You have to be specific, baby," You teased him, but he didn't even care. He was desperate for you.

"I want to feel you wrapped around my dick," He moaned. You moaned too as those words slipped from his mouth. You moved off of him, making him confused since he had just told you what he wanted. You threw your shirt off to the side and slipped your underwear off. Kai drooled at the sight of you naked before him.

"I have to get myself stretched out for your big dick, baby," You explained to him after seeing his pained expression. He choked on air when he heard you say that. It had to be the hottest thing he had ever heard. 

Your fingers circled your swollen clit, making you gasp quietly. Kai's dick twitched as he watched you. Your middle finger slowly entered your dripping core, making you whine and add another, fucking yourself with your fingers, and that image will forever be engraved into Kai's head.

"I need you, Y/N," Kai whined. You smiled and crawled back over him. You gave him a few pumps before lining him up with your entrance. You slowly lowered yourself onto him, your mouth falling open, and Kai moaning loudly as you both felt him stretch you out to the brim. 

"Jesus Christ," You whispered.

"You're so fucking tight. Oh, my, God, Y/N," He gasped. He wanted to stay wrapped around you forever. You felt perfect. After a moment to adjust, you started to rock your hips on his. Kai severely wished that he was pleasing you instead right now, but he could barely even move his arm to hold your waist. "Yes, just like that, Y/N," He praised.

"You're making me feel so good, Kai," You whimpered.

"Yeah?" He asked, and you nodded your head frantically. "Fuck, faster," He moaned, and you complied. "Oh, shit," He groaned. You couldn't control the noises that were being emitted from your throat, and Kai loved every second of it. "You're close aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes," You cried out, rocking your hips rougher against him.

"Your pussy's milking the shit out of me. Feels s-so fucking good," Kai moaned. 

"I'm gonna cum," You promised. Kai nodded as a signal to release, and it was probably both of yours most intense orgasm ever. You fell on top of Kai, both of you breathing heavily. "That was so good," You breathed.

"So fucking good," Kai reiterated. "Do you- Do you think we could do that again sometime?" Kai asked, making you smile and lift your head to kiss him.

"Definitely," You whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 313 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni ๐Ÿšซ if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
142K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
113K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
248K 7.1K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."