Dead Girl~☆Alice Cullen☆~

Por ver_itty

Dades adoptive mother decides she should spend the year with Bellas father, Charlie. She expects a boring yea... Mais

introducing myself
prolong
1.
[02]
[03]
[04.]
[05]
[06.]
[07.]
[08.]
[09.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[13.]
[15.]
[16.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
NOT AM UPDATE
[20.]
[21]
[22.]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
New Moon prolong.
[1]
[2]
[ 3 ]

[14.]

5.1K 195 24
Por ver_itty

Dade stared at Alice in shock.

"Are You okay?" Alice asked.

"No, no! I am not okay! Your a Vampire! A fucking Vampire!" Dade yelled.

Alice grimaced. "Dade please calm down."

Dade stared at Alice in disbelief.

"Calm down? Calm down? I'm dating a Vampire!" Dade said.

Alice placed her hand on Dades shoulder, Dade pushed it off.

A look of hurt flashed across Alice's face, she placed her hand in her lap.

Dade shakily took a deep breath,

"I-I'm sorry. Can you just give me a moment?" Dade asked.

Alice nodded her eyes full of worry.

"Yes of course. Do you want me to leave?"

"No stay. I need to clear my head." Dade said, she stood up and walked towards her door.

She glanced back at Alice, who was staring down at the bed sadly.

Dade sighed and walked over to Alice.

She wrapped her arms around Alice's shoulders and buried her head in her neck.

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm just really surprised." Dade whispered.

Alice rubbed circles on Dades back.

"Why? I thought you knew"

"I did. I just, i don't know...it was kinda surprising having you confirm it." Dade said.

"Do you still want to be together?" Alice asked softly.

Dades eyebrows farrowed and she pulled away, she placed her hands on Alice's shoulders.

"Of course."

"Aren't you worried about what i feed off of?" Alice asked.

"I know it isn't human, because your eyes aren't red. And i know you would never hurt me. So no. I am not worried."

Alice smiled and sighed slightly, placing chin on top of Dades head.

"I don't deserve you. I really don't"

Dade smiled. "Can you answer a few questions for me?"

Alice nodded. "Of course. ask whatever you want."

"Okay so obviously the rest of your family are Vampires?" Dade asked pulling away.

Alice nodded.

"Oh okay, if this isn't too personal, and you don't have to answer it," Dade took a breath.
"When were you all born?"

Alice shifted and thought about it for a moment.

"Carlisle was born sometime in 1660" Alice said.

Dade took a sharp breath. "Holy shit."

"And Edward was the first one he changed. Edward was born in the early 1900s and he died of the Spanish flu when he was seventeen"

Dade felt pity for the boy. "Seventeen? He was so young."

Alice nodded. "Yes he was. He wanted me to tell you he's sorry for this morning"

Dade shook her hand. "Its Fine. I don't really care about that i would prefer Bella apologised."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No i want to know about you guys" Dade said.

Alice chuckled. "Okay, okay. Esme was the next person Carlisle saved. She fell off a cliff, sometime in the twenty's i think. She was about, um twenty one i think" 

"That's terrible."

Alice nodded. "Yeah it is. Rosalie was next. She was saved in the twentys too. I won't tell you why though."

Dade nodded sadly. "Was it that bad?"

"Yes. Yes it was."

"And then i was changed in....in..i don't know...but i did join them not long after Rosalie."

Dade frowned. "You don't remember?"

"Not many Vampires remember when they were changed."

"Oh. What about Emmett and Jasper?"

"Rosalie found Emmett laying on the ground almost dead, in 1930 something. He had been mulled by a bear. She took him to Carlisle and he successfully changed."

"Successfully?" Dade asked.

"Its either you successfully change, or you don't."

"Oh."

"Its a horrible thing. It can go on for days." Alice said.

Dade shifted. "What about Jasper?"

"You'd have to ask him, because im only allowed to tell you a bit. But he was changed sometime in the 1800s. He was a Confederate soldier-"

"Jasper..." Dade said in disappointment.

Alice laughed. "Don't worry he's realized his mistake. Plus he was barely an adult when it happened, clearly he didn't understand."

Dade chuckled and shook her head.

"Still though..."

"Anyways, you'd have to ask him about it but i did have a vision, and i spent quite a while looking for him. He was happy he had a family."

Dade sat in silence staring at Alice, her mouth hung open.

Alice shifted under her gaze, and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Your real. Your actually real...how?" Dade whispered, all the curiosity had worn off and she was left with Shock.

"Vampires have been around for thousands of years. We're very good at hiding" Alice explained.

"But how? Someone must have found out at some point" Dade asked her fingers shaking slightly.

Alice's eyes widened at the sight of the girl.

"Dade, your going into shock. You need to calm down." Alice said soothingly.

Dade tried taking some breaths of air, but she felt as if her chest was closing in on itself.

"I-I'm not. I'm f-fine. What's happening? I was f-fine before" Dade gasped.

Alice worryingly took the girls hand sending a shock through her, Dade pulled her hand away and gasped at the coldness.

"The information was too much. Everything was too much. And you've finally realized we're real. Everythings real. And you've gone into shock." Alice said.

Dade started gasping for air, her hands shaking and her bottom lip trembling.

"I-I'm sorry...i...it's real." Dade said.

Alice's eyes searched the girls face, a mixture of emotions flashed across Dades face.

Alice moved a hair behind Dades ear.

"Dade. Dade you need to take some deep breaths okay?" Alice said.

Dade shook her head and shakily breathed in.

"It's not working." Dade said.

"Dade it will. Just keep doing it." Alice said.

Dade felt dizzy and tired, she climbed to her pillow, while Alice looked at her in shock, saddness, and worry.

Dade pulled the blankets over her head.

Alice could hear her whimpering and shaky breaths.

Dade stared at the book on her nightstand for almost an hour, until her whimpers quieted down and she could breath normally. She sat in silence when Alice climbed under the covers with her.

Dade raised a hand to the book and lightly traced the title.

And for the first time in an hour, she spoke. "Are they all real?"

Alice stared at the book.

"I don't know...some of them yes."

Dade didn't feel shocked or scared instead she felt empty, she thought about every stranger and person she saw or knew. Were they not human either?

"Dade are you alright?" Alice asked.

Dade shifted and turned around, Alice's golden eyes stared at her in worry.

"I don't know..." Dade answered softly.

"What happened? You were fine before?" Alice asked.

Dade stared up at Alice. "You said i was in shock?" She said.

Alice nodded. "You were. But it was super late. You should've gone into shock the moment i told you i was a vampire. Not way after."

Dade shrugged. "I don't know. Its like when you cut yourself. At first you don't realize your hurt, but when you do...you freak out" Dade explained.

Alice gave the girl a ghostly smile.

"I guess i should have realized you were real. I've read about you multiple times. I should've realized it sooner." Dade said calmly.

"Your so calm." Alice muttered.

Dade let out a quiet laugh.

"I wasn't an hour ago."

They sat in silence staring at each other, Dade moved closer to Alice and placed her head on her chest.

Alice wrapped her arms around the girls waist, and gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What other things are real?" Dade asked.

Alice sighed. "I don't think i should tell you. You might go into shock again."

"I'm fine."

Alice sighed, while Dade fingers lightly trailed along Alice's stomach, making little invisible drawings.

"Werewolves. Witches. Vampires. Necromancers. Thats all we know about. There's probably many more. There's humans with gifts."

"Were any of you humans with gifts before?"

"Yes, i think i was. I would have small visions. People thought i was a witch." 
Alice laughed quietly.

"Do vampires have powers?" Dade asked.

"Some of us. Edward can read minds. Jasper can feel emotions and control them. I have visions." Alice said.

Dade stared up at Alice amazed. A small smile planted on her lips.

"Your amazing." Dade whispered.

Alice smiled down at the girl.

Dade placed her head back down on Alice's chest, her eyes slowly closing while Alice rubbed circles on her back.

The next morning Alice had left to go get Rosalies car. The two girls had picked up Dade, Bella staring at them with wide eyes the entire time.

When they pulled into the parking lot everyone stared at Dade in shock, they all quickly turned away when Rosalie glared at them.

Emmett swung his arm around Dades shoulder. "Whats up shortie?" He said smiling.

Dade glared playfully. "Nothing. Leech." She said quietly.

The Cullens gasped while Emmett burst out laughing. "Leech? Okay, okay that's good." He said.

Dade smirked up at him. Alice joined her other side in a matter of seconds.

"So you know?" Rosalie asked.

Dade nodded slowly.

"And your still fine with being around us?" Jasper asked.

Dade nodded again.

They all smiled. "Good. I was scared you were going to run off screaming. Then I'd have no one to tease Alice about" Jasper said.

Dade laughed while Alice glared at them both.

Edward was oddly quiet. Dade left Alice and Emmetts side and walked up to Edward.

"Hello Dade." Edward said quietly staring at the ground.

Dade smiled showing him she wasn't angry at him. "Hi Edward how are you?" She asked cheerfully.

Edward glanced up at her slightly shocked. "What?" She asked.

"Aren't you angry at me?" Edward asked.

"Nah not really. It's more Bella i'm angry at. So you don't need to feel guilty or whatever."

Edward smiled. "Okay. I'm good, and how are you?"

"Well besides finding out Vampires exist I'd say I'm swell good sir" Dade said the last part with an old British accent.

Edward chuckled. "What are you doing?"

Dade farrowed her eyebrows. "Well Mr.Cullen, i am having a civil old person conversation with you, isn't this how they use to talk in the good old days, good fellow?" Dade asked with an accent.

Edward laughed and shook his head.

"Why of course, miss. Thats exactly how i talk." Edward joked.

Edward kicked a rock with his shoe.

"Careful old man, you might bust a hip" Dade said.

Edward laughed and glared at Dade.

"I'm not that old." He said.

"Your ancient Edward."

"Excuse me? Well then i suppose i look good for an ancient person."

"You mean dead?"

Edward glared at her playfully, the rest of the Cullens were laughing behind them, they had heard everything Dade had said.

"I thought this was suppose to be a civil old person conversation?" Edward said smiling.

Dade laughed and shrugged. "It is. All i did was call you dead."

Edward chuckled and shook his head. "Never call me dead again."

Dade shrugged and walked ahead.

"Whatever you say oldie" she said looking over her shoulder.

Edward smiled at her and shook his head.

"So La push?" Eric asked the two swan girls as they sat down at they're lunch table.

"What?" Dade asked.

"Do you guys want to come to La push with us?" Angela asked.

"I don't know.." Bella muttered.

"Dade why were you riding with Rosalie and Alice?" Jessica asked.

"Because they came to pick me up" Dade said staring down at her food.

"I don't understand why they're so into you" Mike said.

Dade stared up at him and crossed her arms. "Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Oh no i didn't mean it in a bad way i just meant-"

"They're obsessed with you" Jessica finished.

Dade rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"no we're just friends." Dade said.

Bella stared at her sister with a strange look.

"Jess is right Dade. Alice is always by your side. She never leaves you alone." Eric said.

"Because we're friends. We get along really well. Ask Bella, its not weird."
Everyone looked at Bella, she shrugged and gave Dade a strange look.

"I agree with jess Dade. Alice is always with you and she never leaves your side. Its not normal." Bella said.

Dade stared at her sister in shock before she glared at her, making Bella
Turn her gaze away from the girl.

Eric cleared is throat. "Um yeah so, La push? Wanna come with us? We're going surfing." Eric stood on the table.

"I'm gonna ride those waves" he said.

Dade smiled.

"Eric you've only stood up once. And that was with a foam board."

Erics cheeks turned pink, while everyone chuckled.

"There's also whale watching, please come" Angela said.

"Its La push baby, La Push." Eric said.

Dade laughed. "Fine I'll go if you stop saying it like that" Everyone laughed while Eric playfully glared at Dade.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

167K 7.8K 53
▏𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨▕ ▏𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 - 𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞▕ Hazel finally was able to calm down from the incident that occurred the previous year. She, a...
69.9K 2.1K 12
⚠️Very Short Story⚠️ ⚠️Ten Chapter Story⚠️ Payton never expected to find a family that will actually love her and treat her like she deserves to be t...
102 0 14
𝐴𝑖𝑚𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒(𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏) 𝑇𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... 𝐼𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ...
63.5K 2K 12
Will this Lion tame his vampire, or will trouble cause them to drift apart? Read to find out