𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

108.

10.5K 134 19
By AnnaMoon138

Him.

My eyes slowly opened and I blinked, getting used to the dimly light-up room. Unutterably delighted smile formed on my face when I saw my wife - my breathtaking, enchanting wife. She is asleep on the arm chair right by my side and her delicate, soft hand is holding mine tenderly, yet securely. Fuck, how much I missed this. 

I held her petite hand back and kissed it, smiling in pure joy and relief. Camila shifted slightly, holding my hand a bit tighter, and those mesmerising, enchanting eyes of the most gorgeous, pale green colour fluttered open, immediately locking on mine. 

"Leo."- she almost whispered with watery eyes, rushing to hug me. 

My heart fluttered when she wrapped me in her living, tender embrace. Fucking hell, I missed her so much. I secured my right arm around her delicate frame and hugged her tight to myself, greedily breathing in her alluring fragrance, feeling over the moon right here in her arms. 

"Never ever do that again."- told me Camila, holding me closer to herself. 

"I promise, amore mio."- I said sincerely, kissing her cheek over and over again, earning that dazzling, spellbinding smile with cute dimples that I adore dearly. 

Cami kissed me gently and fuck, my ecstasy knew no bounds. My hand tangled in her lustrous, voluminous, velvety hair and I pulled her comely face closer, kissing her passionately and fondly, adoring how eagerly she kissed me back, holding me so close. 

"I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- I whispered to her lovingly and wholeheartedly, hugging her securely to myself. 

"I love you more than anything, amore."- whispered tenderly Camila, kissing me gently.

I lightly wiped away her tears, kissing her forehead, and pulled her closer to myself, getting adorable pout in reply. 

"Doctor has to check on you right away."- she said winsomely in care, but I kissed her fondly, stopping her cute rumbling. 

"I haven't seen my wife for entire month. I am more than entitled to have her all to myself right now."- I stated softly, meaning every word, and laid her down, cuddling her lovingly. 

"I don't want to hurt you."- spoke warmly Cami as I smiled at her sweetness. 

"You won't, trust me, bambina."- I assured her, knowing that her feather-like frame won't do any harm to me ever. Moreover, it is just arm, nothing major. Not like anything more serious would have stopped me anyway.

She kissed me gently, delicately wrapping her petite arms around my neck to hug me, making me smile in satisfaction and joy. I held her tightly to myself, alas with only right arm. 

"Get some sleep, principessa."- I whispered softly, seeing how much she relaxed in my embrace and how tired she looks. 

I twirled around strands of her lustrous hair as she slowly lifted off to sleep, holding me lovingly. As Cami slept, I admired her, memorising every inch of her spellbinding self over and over again, as if for the first time. 

Tropical sun sure did wonders to her clear, dewy, silky, sleek, delicate skin. Light blonde, velvety, voluminous, lustrous hair is in sublime, natural waves that I adore dearly. Comely face is bare of makeup, her natural beauty is as captivating as ever. She has my sweater on and it looks adorable on her dainty frame. 

However, my worry and sadness appeared in matter of a minute. She looks worn out and it is obvious that she lost a few pounds. I am certain that it is because of non-existed appetite; she barely eats when she is worried, the only thing she does in such cases is drinking of peach, sugar-free teas and litres of water. She might eat salad at most.

Now that everything is behind I will be with my family, making sure my bambinos and wife are loved, happy, safe, well taken care of and healthy. 

Her.

After a while I woke up, feeling drastically different: energised, calmer and happier. I smiled when I was greeted with my husband's charming smile and loving gaze. 

"How are you, amore? Do you need something?"- I asked in care, caressing his cheek delicately as he leaned in to my touch, smiling brighter. 

"A kiss would suffice very much."- he answered contently, pulling me closer. 

I gladly made his wish come true, kissing him tenderly and devotedly. Our silent exchange of profound I love yous. 

Shortly doctor checked on Leonardo, running a few tests and tending to the wound. 

"Lei si sta riprendendo molto bene, onorevole Russo."- stated doctor with a smile as I smiled in utmost relief and joy. (You are recovering remarkably well, Mr Russo.)

Doctor prescribed painkillers, explaining a few things along the way.

"Nessuna attività fisica che coinvolgerebbe le armi. Quelli sessuali inclusi."- added doctor before leaving as Leo smirked at me, making me blush. (No physical activities that would involve arms. Sexual ones included.) 

Leonardo is good to go home today and he took up the offer instantly, having no intentions to stay here for longer than needed. Once I sighed him out, I came back to him. 

I smiled contentedly in satisfaction when he let me help him without whining, not being a brat about it. As the room is VIP, there is proper and very spacious bathroom. He showered and did his routine, not requiring help with it. I helped him to wear his black hoodie and matching jeans. Sneakers he wore on his own, being able to do that without problems.

We drove home and the second we walked inside, bambinos clung to their dad, which made my heart flutter. They hugged him tightly, albeit carefully since they know about his left arm. Leonardo hugged them securely and so lovingly, smiling warmly at them. 

"Vi voglio molto bene, ragazzi."- he said meaningfully as kids smiled brightly. (I love you very much, guys.) 

"Ti vogliamo tanto bene, papà."- they chirped sincerely, never detaching from him. (We love you so much, daddy.) 

All of us had lovely family dinner, which we missed dearly. For the first time in a while I actually ate, instead of twirling the food around the plate with fork. It really pleased Leo, judging by his wholesome and very cute smile with precious dimples. 

Him. 

Cami went to shower and change as I eagerly spent time with bambinos, whom I missed so much. We played games, cuddled, all while they told me about the island and what they did there, showing me photographs along the way. 

As they triplets told me about the cake, which they had for their 5th birthday, I cuddled my sweet bambinos; Angelica and Ariana are sleeping peacefully in the smart bassinet after fun, heartwarming and wholesome playtime with me. 

"Would you like to have a birthday party, ragazzi?"- I asked triplets with a smile that they instantly returned. 

"Can we?"- wondered cutely Sofi, glancing at me through her pretty lashes that batted winsomely, being snuggled into me. 

"Of course, you can."- I replied warmly and kissed her forehead. 

"Sì, sì, sì, sì."- chirped triplets excitedly, making me smile brighter and wider. 

They did get lots of gifts on the festive day, Camila and I made sure fo it beforehand, but the party, which they wanted more than anything, didn't happen. Sure, almost 2 weeks passed since their actual birthday, but it doesn't mean we cannot celebrate it grandly now. 

"What are you up to, guys?"- wondered sweetly Cami with gorgeous smile, sitting down next to me as Tini and Adriano nuzzled into her. 

Light blonde, velvety, lustrous, long hair is damp and loose; it smells so good and dulcet. No makeup. Natural, bewitching, mesmerising beauty is fully exposed in all its glory. Sun-kissed, dewy, clear, sleek, luminous skin is softer and smoother than silk. White, silk set - shorts and tank-top - make her sublimely tanned skin pop out. 

She is breathtaking. 

"Papà said we can have birthday party."- said delightedly Lucas with a smile that she returned. 

"That sounds lovely. When would you like to hold it?"- asked connectedly Camila, hugging me tenderly as her lean arms wrapped around my waist. 

"How about Saturday?"- suggested Emilio as his siblings agreed because day works fine with everyone's schedule. 

"Than it is settled. Tomorrow we will plan everything and send out invitations."- I said with a smile as bambinos cuddled with us, snuggling into me. 

We spent entire day and evening together, neither of us ready to detach from each other. All of us played games, watched movies, went for a stroll in the garden, wholesomely chatted and laughed wholeheartedly. We let bambinos stay up for longer as they wanted to spend time with us immensely and the feeling was more than mutual. 

At 10PM kids settled in bed and drifted off to sleep soon. Then Camila and I went to our bedroom. 

Before she could take another step further into the room, I pulled her close to myself, caging her against the wall with my body, and kissed her passionately. Rosy, soft, luscious, plump, full lips caressed with mine in an instant. 

Her taste. Fanculo, she tastes heavenly - so candied, so dulcet, so delicious. Sweeter than sugar and honey combined. The way she obeyed my demands, the way she kissed me so needfully and devotedly, the way her silky skin feels against mine, the way her sultry and delicate body fits in my arms, the way she hold me close to herself, the way she moans succulently - all of this is all I have been longing for for the last month. 

I missed her so fucking much.

"Leo, Doctor said no."- spoke softly Cami, moaning alluringly when I kissed lushly, wanting to hear none of that bullshit. 

"I promise, I am very well, principessa."- I assured her, understanding her care and worry, which I appreciate immensely.

"But I haven't seen you for entire month. I need you, amore mio, and I want you now. No damn doctor will keep me away from you, bambina."- I told her warmly, yet seriously, pulling her closer to myself as my hands laid on her dainty, impeccable hips. 

Soft green eyes twinkled with love and ardour. She kissed me salacious in split second, making me sigh in unutterable pleasure. My hands gripped her toned, firm, round ass and I hoisted her up, carrying her to our double king-sized bed. 

"Only I do the moving."- she spoke softly between our voluptuous kisses, holding me closely, and I smirked, nodding in agreement. 

Sì, I love dominating her, I love when she submits to me so eagerly and gladly, I love when she lets me do anything and everything I want, I love marking every inch of her mouth-watering body. However, I love it just as much when she takes control, taking what she wants, initiating, making first move. 

Without even thing twice I will gladly let her be in charge. Though, the moment those goddamned stitches are removed, I will keep her pinned to this very bed for hours, fucking her thoroughly, properly and loving her tenderly without stopping. 

Her.

Hands everywhere. Minty breaths mixed in hot mess. Skin on skin. His rock-hard, robust, powerful, sinewy body pressed against my dainty one just like I had been dreaming of. Passionate, lush, erotic kisses. Tongues dancing licentiously, caressing slowly and intimately. Lip bites, nibbling, kissing - repeat. 

I gently laying him on his back, never breaking off our steamy kiss. Masculine, large, soft, veiny hands explored my body with so much love and sensuousness, as if for the first time, making me moan in pleasure. 

"Fuck."- groaned coarsely Leo in our lecherous kiss as I grinned against his rock-hard erection, moaning softly. 

He pinned my hips down, getting me to rub against him firmer, grating us much needed friction. I rolled my hips back and forth, both of us moaning and sighing, kissing voluptuously and needfully. 

Leonardo bit and sucked my bottom lip, making me sigh in pleasure. I took off my tank-top and his hoodie, tossing it all away on the floor without a care. Masculine, large hands explored my body, not missing an inch of me. 

I kissed his appealing neck, slowly trailing my assault down, kissing his majestic and mouth-watering torso gently. I buckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, taking them off. My teeth sunk in my bottom lip at the sight of his erection; it has been so damn long. 

He kissed me salaciously while getting rid of my shorts and undergarments as I removed his boxers. Our tongues collided in amorous dance as we devoured each other, leashing out all built up ardent frustration. 

"Fanculo."- sighed coarsely Leonardo, squeezing my bum firmly, as I slid on his thick, 10 inches of hardness, moaning in our kiss. 

Inch by inch, he stenches me out, filling me up to the brim. After a long while without this, everything feels so damn intense and thousand times more satisfying. 

We made out carnally and sensually, touching and caressing without stopping. Position after another, each orgasm better than the one before. Love bites, hickeys, playful nibbling and biting. Neither of us seemed to have enough. Sun rose and we kept going, knowing no limits or when to stop. 

"Mhm, fuck."- spoke lowly and huskily Leo in my neck, spilling himself in me for dozenth time, as I hit delightful orgasm, moaning from satisfaction. 

He laid next to me and I nuzzled into him, our lips melting in lush and fierce kiss. Muscular, tattooed arms wrapped around my frame securely as I smiled connectedly, pecking him fondly. 

"I love you so much, amore."- I whispered softly against his plump, red and swollen from our licentious kiss lips. I am certain that my lips are not different.

"I love you with all my heart, principessa."- he whispered meaningfully, kissing my forehead. 

I hugged him securely as he held me very close to himself, keeping my body attached to his vigorous one. Our legs tangled in sublime mess. My fingers ran through his midnight black, velvety, lustrous hair as I played with it, adoring every bit of our bubble. He laid feathery kisses on my temple, tightening his grasp of me with minutes passing by.

His exceedingly protective, secure, loving hold of me made me realise how much he truly missed me. The way he would nuzzle into me, kiss random spots of me, touch and caress me oozed care and worry and felt as if he was making sure that I am really here.

Him.

I sighed, feeling at peace at last. My Cami snuggled into me, laying doting kiss on my chest, making me smile happily. 

I glanced at the window, realising that it must be past 5 in the morning as the sunlight is getting brighter. We did not sleep a wink and fuck, it is worth every second of our passionate, very emotional, lecherous, so longed for loving. 

In mere minutes sleep took over our worn out, yet ecstatic selves as we held each other tightly and closely. 

4 hours later. 9 in the morning.

Childish giggles woke me up, making me grin in unutterable joy. I missed this so much. 

I glanced at the monitor and my little girls wide awake, already crawling around the crib. They are so cute and precious. I gently and carefully got up, tucking Camila in. 

"I will take care of girls, get some sleep, amore mio."- I whispered to her as she sleepily glanced at me, holding my hand winsomely. 

She nodded and pecked me fondly. I kissed her forehead and went to take a quick shower. Then I did my routine, wore my underwear and sweatpants before heading to the nursery. 

"Ciao, miei piccoli dolci."- I cooed my daughters as they smiled at me, moving their small arms towards me. (Hello, my little sweeties.) 

I happily picked Angelica and Ariana up in my arms, peppering their gorgeous faces with gentle kisses, earning the most heartwarming giggles in reply. I gave them their usual morning bath, changed them in fresh diapers and got them dressed in white, high-end, light onesies since the temperature in the house is warm enough and the sun sheds a lot of warmth in their nursery.

I settled next to me sweeties on the rug as they crawled around the matt, giggling winsomely. 

"Ne ho sicuramente bisogno."- I chuckled when Angelica brought me rather small teddy-bear. (I most definitely need this.) 

"E anche questo."- I wholeheartedly laughed, taking similar teddy-bear from Ariana, both of them giggling in satisfaction. (And this too.)

Girls eagerly brought all reachable, little toys to me, soon surrounding me with teddy-bears, bunnies, balls and small cushions. I happily played with my daughters, talking to them in Italian, peppering their adorable selves with soft kisses, treatment that they love dearly. 

"No, tesoro. Non ne hai bisogno."- I said calmly and warmly, taking from Neve's chewing toy from Ariana. (No, honey. You don't need this.) 

Even though our beloved pup is very neat, regularly groomed and bathed, healthy and well taken care of, her toys are not something they should play with as their small hands immediately cling to their faces and mouths. 

Very quickly Ariana's focus drifted off to some white bunny and she sat up. I leaned her on myself and smiled at my treasures as they played with that bunny, being cosily nestled against me. 

After a while I went with them to the bedroom. I smiled at the sight of my breathtaking wife, who approached me and our girls with dazzlings smile on her luscious, plump, rosy lips. 

She is out of shower as her light blonde, lustrous, long, velvety hair is cutely pinned with a few strands framing her stunning face. Dark blue, alluring set adorns her mouth-watering, defined, dainty hour-glass figure. 

"You are prepossessing, la mia bellezza."- I said sincerely and kissed her blushing cheeks, smiling happily. 

"You are imposing, amore."- said lovingly and profoundly Camila, pecking me fondly. 

We laid in bed and twins eagerly crawled around, giggling preciously. The two of us wholeheartedly laughed when they hid under covers, being such sweethearts. 

Her.

It didn't take long before girls found my chest, rubbing against me like they do when they are hungry. 

"Like father, like daughters."- I giggled as they ate peacefully and he smirked tantalisingly at me, hugging me lovingly. 

"Not my fault that you are so delicious and alluring, bambina."- he said devilishly, kissing my cheek fondly as I bushed, giggling when his sexy stubble ticked my skin. 

We happily minded our delightful bubble, chatting about plan for the day. I have to go to the headquarters to get back on track with all paperwork, files, documents whatsoever and he has to stop my his legal headquarters since he has a few tasks to take care of. In addition to that, I want to take care of myself: manicure, pedicure, haircut and a few treatments, facials and a couple of procedures for skin in general. 

"I will take kids with myself, amore mio."- stated warmly Leo with charming smile and I nodded, pecking him dotingly. 

After Angelica and Ariana ate, he held them as I fixed myself and then cleaned them up. They got even more active, being except copies of their siblings at such age. Soon bambinos woke up and we had wholesome breakfast all together. 

Then we went to get dressed for the day. I eagerly peered in my closet, feeling absolutely delighted about the fact that I can wear my elegant, designer dresses, which I missed so much. 

As much as I liked wearing laid-back dresses, shorts, skirts, cute tops and bikinis, I missed my usual style: fancy, tasteful, dressy and luxurious. 

I did my makeup, going for a bit more lush vibes. My hair was done in my favourite way as I worked on additional volume, even though my hair naturally is very voluminous. Once it got to outfit, I immediately went for Dior dress, pairing it with beautiful and delicate Jimmy Choo heels and suitable Dior bag. Perfume was sprayed on my neck and wrists.

 I also added sophisticated, diamond set - earrings, bracelet and petite necklace. Then I switched engagement rings, taking 13 carat, crystal clear, cushion cut diamond one; it has smaller diamond around the rim and the diamond itself. The ring is very glimmering and mesmerising, working with my diamond wedding band marvellously. 

Smile formed on my face when my prepossessing husband hugged me from behind, laying feathery kiss on my neck. Hazel eyes lovingly watched my reflection in the mirror, holding so much adoration and tenderness. 

"You are breathtaking, Cami. Utterly enchanting"- spoke profoundly Leonardo, smiling charmingly at me. 

"Grazie mille. You are sightly and handsome, amore."- I said sincerely with pink blush on my cheeks. 

Dewy, clear, soft and smooth skin looks so beautiful. Midnight black, velvety, luminous hair is flawlessly styled as it is longer in the middle and just a little bit shorter at the sides; his hairstyle has me weak in my knees. It suits him immensely. Razor-sharp, dreamy facial features are more defined since he shaved off his stubble, which was not that far from turning into beard.

Crisp white dress shirt clings to his robust torso so well, being loose just a little bit in the right places. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, exposing his rugged, mesmerisingly inked arms. Black dress pants with suitable, high-end belt have never looked better. Black, leather shoes are polished sublimely.  

Leonardo is a sight to behold. He is unrealistically handsome and hot. 

He lightly turned me around, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist while mine hooked around his neck. I pecked him fondly, smiling wontedly when plump lips claimed mine in slow and adoring kiss. 

Leo held me closer to himself as we shared loving kiss, both smiling in pure joy. He kissed my forehead, giving me butterflies at such heartwarming action. 

On that note our precious daughters came to us, looking dazzling and very elegant. 

Tini has ivory coloured dress on: it reaches her knees, has long sleeves, tight top and flowy skirt. The dress goes with pretty belt and lovely design on the neckline. White shoes go with the look. Her light blonde, velvety, shiny hair is loose in its natural waves. Comely face is so gorgeous. Her sun-kissed, dewy skin is clear, soft and smooth. Diamond stud-earrings in shape of small hearts, bracelets with our last name and with charms. So far there are 3 charms - a small butterflies as that's what her loving dad calls her; little ballerina as for her favourite hobby; tiny pony for her favourite animal. All charms have small diamonds in them. 

Sofi wore white dress: it reaches her knees; sleeves reach her elbows, top is form-fitting and the skirt is flowy, as well as a bit puffy. White shoes, which match her sister's ones, are on. Light blonde, silky, luminous locks are loose and 2 strands from either sides are neatly pinned at the back with pink clip. Arresting face is so pretty. Her sun-kissed, smooth and soft skin is clear and delicate. Princess cut diamond earrings are petite in size. Bracelets with our last name and with charms - a little star as that's her dad's loving nickname for her; tiny raspberry for her favourite berry; dainty pointe shoes for her greatest hobby. 

"You are dazzling, girls."- I said profoundly with a smile as they giggled cutely, hugging their daddy and me affectionately. 

"Le nostre splendide principesse."- stated lovingly and proudly Leo, kissing their cheeks, as they smiled brightly. (Our gorgeous princesses.) 

Girls and I went to take care of twins as Leo went to check on our sons. 

Him.

Boys are all set and ready for the day. All of them got dressed in classy, tasteful manner with nice boyishness to it. Such looks suit them immensely.

Delightful breakfast followed soon.

"Let's go for a stroll together now, per favore."- pleaded excitedly Adriano as I helped Cami to set twins in the stroller. 

"Sounds like a plan, tesoro."- we agreed happily, really liking the idea. 

Both of us have to be at work not before 1PM, which is 2 hours away. That is plenty of time for nice, family stroll. Moreover, the weather is lovely: sunny, very gentle breeze, no clouds.

During the car ride to the centre of Florence delightful chatter flooded around. In no time we arrived. I got the stroller out of the trunk as Camila took twins out of the car seats while bambinos eagerly chirped about where they would like to go. 

I smiled as petite arms wrapped around my arm; I have no fucking clue what makes this action of hers so appealing to me. Camila pecked me fondly, smiling radiantly at me, and I kissed her forehead, feeling in the seventh heaven. 

We walked around the centre as I pushed the stroller. Kids happily conversed with us, all of us laughing and joking around. Lots of pictures and a few videos were taken. Also, we stumbled upon Gretchen, Niro and Ivar, who are here on business. They joined our stroll as kids played together, being best friends.

Right now Cami is getting lollipops with our sons, Gretchen and her son in the candy store as Niro, who is talking on the phone, I and girls are outside, waiting for them. Tini and Sofi are delicately and steadily moving the stroller back and forth while their sisters are sleeping peacefully. I am keeping an eye on all of them, chatting with my daughters merrily. 

"What is it, papà?"- wondered cutely Martina as my phone buzzed. 

"Let's find out, la mia piccola farfalla."- I replied, opening my email.

I smirked at the sight - the photoshoot was definitely a success. Somewhere in February Camila and I did campaign for Armani's new fragrance for him and her, which will be out this month. Fuck, the shoot was steamy: my sexy, stunning, half-naked wife tightly pressed against me with my arms covering her chest in every single picture; her holding me close, gazing at me through her long, dark, thick, gorgeous lashes so innocently, yet so damn temptingly; her beautiful, alluring and coquettish smile. Shoots in bed, with her pinned against the wall, with her straddling me.

My wife looks exceedingly sensual in every single photo. She is breathtaking, confident, seductive, erotic, graceful, elegant, luxurious and to me it is sexy as hell. The way she carries herself with sophistication and power, fortitude and effortless temptation; she knows her worth and what she deserves, when to be her sweet, tender self and when to be my little devil - I am sucker for it all. There is nothing more attractive than that to me.

"Just some photos from the campaign mamma and I did back in February, tesoro."- I told them with a smile that they eagerly returned. 

In no time boys and Cami came back with big package, filled with sweets. Girls picked their candies while chatting with their brothers. I smirked, shamelessly watching my beloved's luscious, plump, full, rosy, juicy lips wrap around the lollipop. Fuck, what I'd give to get the same view in different perspective. 

She approached me with flirtatious smile, only proving how fucking tempting and alluring she is.My arms wrapped around her slender, tiny waist and she gladly came closer, shutting space between us. 

Her.

I innocently sucked the cherry lollipop, really having no suggestive intentions. Hazel eyes watched my lips with amorousness, glimmering with desire. 

"Care to share what's on your mind, handsome?"- I wondered winsomely, wrapping my free arm around his neck. 

"I will show you later when we are alone, principessa."- he whispered to me and sucked the candy, making me smirk. 

I kissed his fondly, smirking more when I felt his hand wonder off to my bum in public appropriate way. 

"Papà, come here."- called for him Mateo as bambinos are playing on the playground in the park. 

Leo kissed me lushly before going to our kids. Gretchen approached me as our husbands are with our little ones. 

"Just F.Y.I., I saw that and that makes me so proud."- she stated with goofy smirk, popping M&M's in her mouth. 

"I knew that he will ruin a bit of that innocence of yours."- remarked my bestie as I sucked my cherry lollipop, giggling at her comments. 

She is right. Leo helped me to grow and taught me so much, especially in aspect of me loving myself the way I am, but he also brought out the most amorous, greedy, passive, needy parts of me that I had no idea I had. 

Parts of me that enjoy handcuffs and blindfold, foreplay, teasing, hair pulling, chocking, spanking, roughness, salaciousness, submission, his dominance and power, him touching in ways and places I have never though are even possible. He ruined me so bad, yet I love every bit of it and wouldn't change a single thing about us. 

"I am surprised that you are not preggo by now."- giggled Gretchen as I shook my head, smiling.

"It's been not even full 3 months since I gave girth to twins."- I reminded her and she shrugged.

"Can't blame me. He looks at you like he wants to devour you as soon as now, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had a bun in the oven."- she stated surely, wiggling her brows, and I glanced at my husband, who is indeed checking me out with such sexy smirk on his plump lips. 

"You two need sexy time A.S.A.P."- she added surely and I smirked. 

"What? No way, you little devil."- gasped Gretchen, looking at me with wide eyes. 

"Already? After not even full 3 months?"- she asked in surprise and I nodded, blushing. 

"You lucky bunny. I couldn't have my fun for 6 months."- whined my best friend; she had C-section and soreness that lasted fro a long time, so that automatically postponed her love life. 

We talked about our lives, families and businesses; my bestie started her own hip-hop school, being actually professional hip-hop dancer, and I am so proud of her. Niro and her are closer than ever, so he loosed up set of rules for her, allowing her to do what she pleases wit her career, but in smart limits at all times. Due to me being away last month, I couldn't go to the opening, but I did FaceTime her during that day and she showed me around. 

Soon our husbands came to us and I smiled when Leonardo hugged me from behind, kissing my neck softly. 4 of us chatted nicely, agreeing to expend our talk to the evening; they will come over to our place with Ivar as bambinos want to hang out together too. 

At 2 o'clock we exchanged see you soon and headed our ways til 6PM. We drove to my headquarters first and on our way girls asked whether they can go with me, to what I gladly agreed. 

"When should I pick you up, angel?"- asked warmly Leo, pecking me dotingly. 

"I have no idea. I will call you, amore."- I replied softly and he nodded, latin feathery kiss on my lips. 

"Have a great day, la mia bellezza."- he said lovingly with charming smile, making me smile. 

"You too, handsome."- I spoke contentedly and kissed his cheek. 

Tini, Sofi, twins and I went to the headquarters, planning to have having girls-only pampering later on in the salon; their light blonde hair needs care, just like mine, and they want manicure too, which I approved of since they would like simple trimming and treatment, nothing excessive and aggressive. 

As girls settled on the sofa with their favourite colouring books and pencils, I set Angelica and Ariana in the crib; they are still sleeping. 

"Would you like anything, girls?"- I asked them with a smile, crouching down to their level. 

"Can I have some peppermint tea, per favore, mamma?"- asked sweetly Tini as they hugged me preciously. 

"Me too."- added with cute smile Sofi. 

"Of course, sweeties. Anything else?"- I replied and they shook their heads. 

I asked Marcel to get us sugar-free peppermint tea and in no time he brought it. Girls eagerly took the cups, thanking him very courteously along the way. I went through all paperwork and worked on the upcoming spring/Mother's Day collection: rosy shades, glossy and glittery, warm colour pallets. My daughters showed great interest in the tasks, which warmed my heart. I gladly let them get involved, delightedly explaining everything they asked about.

"Ooh, this is so pretty."- gasped adorably Sofi, addressing the metallic rosy shimmering eyeshadow. 

"It would look lovely with this lipstick."- said happily Tini, laying dusky rosy lipstick next to it, as I   smiled proudly. 

"Certainly, honey."- I agreed sincerely, being delighted that they are getting so good at pairing colours and understand what goes with what and lots of other things, enjoying it immensely. 

We talked about the collection as I got necessary work done. After some time Angelica and Ariana woke up, so we relocated to the sofa. Twins sat closely to their elder sisters, cosily nuzzling into them, and 5 of us carried on spending time together. 

Just as I was done with paperwork, bonuses and reports, twins got hungry. I fed them while conversing heartwarmingly with my eldest daughters, having a good laugh with them. After twins were looked after, we headed to the salon of mine, where I scheduled appointments for us. 

Fresh haircuts and hair care treatments, manicures, pedicures for Tini, Sofi and me. I got my facials and body care procedures while girls played with their sisters by my side and snacked on raspberries with almonds. 

It feels beyond good to get those much needed things, to look maintained, neat and well polished.

Him.

"You know, your kids have very wrong image of fun."- frowned Martin, confusedly looking at the complex equation that Emilio and Lucas did just because they got bored.

"No, this is very interesting, padroni."- assured him my youngest sons, smiling happily. (Godfather.) 

"Your genes, no doubt in that."- chuckled Martin as I smiled, gladly letting Lucas settle on my lap. 

I was just as much of study-boy and Cami was no different, hence why our kids being so fond of learning isn't anything surprising to us. Maths, science, geography, history, languages, art, literature - they like all subjects and eagerly spend time on education. They even take up additional tasks for homework.

We chatted for some more until it was time to go to the event planner to organise triplets' party. Boys wore their coats and we headed out, getting in our black Rolls-Royce. Camila with girls will meet us there.

"Can we have a big cake?"- wondered Lucas as boys eagerly backed up the idea. 

"Most definitely, raggazi."- I agreed with a smile, parking at the lot. 

We headed inside and just in time for my ladies to walk in, looking as beautiful as ever.

"Ciao, amore."- spoke sweetly Cami, pecking me fondly. 

"Ciao, principessa."- I replied with a smile, not missing her manicure, haircut, change of makeup and glowing skin. 

"You are entrancing, bambina."- I told her profoundly, smiling brighter at the sight of her gorgeous blush. 

"Grazie, baby."- she said winsomely and I kissed her cheek as she smiled radiantly at me. 

I hugged my little princesses, complimenting their stunning appearance just as sincerely. Fresh haircuts and lovely hairstyles, neat manicures and the most adorable, cheery smiles.

If there are things that Cami and I partly divided among ourselves, it is how our kids act. She shows our girls how to be neat, lovely ladies and I show our sons how to be real gentlemen. 

Boys eagerly pick up after me on everything - manner of walking and speaking, posture, gestures  and similar - and it warms my heart. They know that everybody should be treated equally, kindly and with tolerance, doesn't matter man or woman. My sons are aware of how a proper lady should be treated and for now start with their sisters and mother - compliments just because; flowers just because they appreciate them; help with whatever they can, be it as much as take their bag; open the door for them; offer a hand when needed. They know that emotions are a good thing, just like crying, which is absolutely nothing shameful, and that lashing out is never an option; better to talk all issues out and listen to your interlocutor.

I am ecstatic about how courteous, kind, helpful, diligent my sons are and I am even happier that they take care of their sisters and mother so attentively and genuinely. There is nothing they wouldn't do for either of them and it warms my heart. Adriano, Mateo, Domenico, Lucas and Emilio are true charmers.

I am delighted that my daughters have such sublime role model, to whom they beyond eagerly look up. Camila is very intelligent, exceedingly sophisticated and graceful, courteous, well-mannered, feminine and exceptionally classy. Our daughters gladly take after her, turning into the most amazing young ladies under her guidance and advice. Starting with the simplest things like manner of walking and speaking, ending with etiquette and posture - girls take after their stunning mother and there is nothing I'd like more. 

I can confidently say that I take the greatest pride in how our kids act and talk, how they carry and look after themselves. Camila is the most incredible mother for our bambinos and the best example of a lady, without a doubt. 

Shortly we moved onto planning. Triplets eagerly organised everything like they wanted, advising with their elder siblings, which was such heartwarming sight. All together they eagerly picked location, theme and other things, having a great time. 

"Quanti ospiti sarebbero presenti?"- wondered David, the planner, with cheerful smile. (How many guests would be attending?)

"Non ne siamo sicuri."- said cutely triplets, glancing at us. (We aren't sure.) 

"Quanti ne volete, ragazzi. Nessun limite."- we assured them with happy smiles. (As many as you want, guys. No limits.)

You are 5 only once. Camila and I want to make this day memorable for triplets; just as special as those celebrations were for their siblings. 

"Che ne dici di stilare l'elenco dei possibili partecipanti, ragazzi?"- sweetly offered Camila with dazzling smile and they gladly nodded. (How about you draw up the list of possible attendees, guys?) 

David gave us a moment. Sofi settled on Cami's lap as boys got on mine. Adriano, Domenico, Mateo and Martina settled next to us, hugging us preciously. 

Triplets named their closest best friends as Camila wrote down the names. They care about their siblings immensely, so they let them name whom they would like to invite too. It made Cami and I smile brightly in utmost joy and pride. 

"All in all, 15 attendees, plus parents."- said my spellbinding wife as we laughed at their adorable and excited smiles. 

Soon we finished up organising the party - beverages, food, games, music whatsoever. Triplets picked the cake and came up with a design in matter of seconds. Tomorrow the invitations will arrive at our house since triplets want to sign them on their own. 

Seeing how ecstatic bambinos are is everything to Cami and I. There is nothing purer than child's joy. 

As bambinos settled in the car, I noticed how quickly Domenico's smile dropped, replacing with numb expression. I glanced around, following his gaze, and saw some girl, around his age. 

"Is everything alright, amico?"- I asked him warmly and crotched down to his level. 

He shook his head and I hugged him, rubbing his back gently. He hugged me back, nuzzling into me. 

"Do you want to talk about it?"- I asked him calmly and he nodded slowly. 

"At home."- added Domenico as I smiled reassuringly at him. 

"Of course. Come on."- I said collectedly and he smiled softly at me, giving me a hug that I eagerly returned. 

He got in the car and I closed the door after him, approaching my beloved. 

"Is everything alright?"- asked in concern Cami, wrapping her petite arms around my neck while mine secured around her slender waist. 

"He said that he wants to talk about it at home."- I told her, being just as worried, and she nodded, kissing my cheek. 

I opened the door for her and closed it after her before taking driver's seat. We drove home, arriving in no time. Camila went with bambinos to the playroom, giving me chance to talk with Domenico alone. 

He sat on his bed, pulling his knees to his chest, and I hugged him, never pressuring him to talk. My boy nuzzled into me, taking a deep breath. 

"Ricordi come ti ho chiesto di aiutarmi a scegliere un regalo per San Valentino, papà?"- he asked quietly, sounding upset. (Remember how I asked you to help me pick a gift for St. Valentine's Day, dad?) 

"E a, amico."- I replied calmly, stroking his back steadily. (I do, buddy.)

Before I left on business trip, he asked me to go with him to help him pick a gift of some kind. He spent a while choosing, being so cautious and attentive. It oozed how much he wanted someone to like it. I gladly advised him, never asking for whom it was because I knew that he will tell when he feels like it; pressuring wouldn't have done any good.

"Si chiama Davina. È la compagna di classe di Tini."- he said, lightly tracing a tattoo on my forearm. (Her name is Davina. She is Tini's classmate.) 

"Mi piaceva. Moltissimo. E lei mi porta a credere che le piacesse anche a me."- he confessed sincerely and I sighed, knowing where it is going. (I liked her. Very much. And she lead me to believe that she liked me too.)

"Davina si sedette con me e Mateo durante il pranzo. Ha anche detto che le piacerebbe andare alla mia partita di football."- spoke openly Domenico with sadness laced in his voice. (Davina sat with me and Mateo during lunch. She even said that she would like to go to my football game.) 

"Le piaceva il dono e i fiori, ma proprio il giorno dopo ha detto che non vuole più vedermi perché le piace un altro ragazzo della mia classe."- he almost whispered, holding onto me tighter. (She liked the gift and flowers, but right on the next day she said that she no longer wants to see me because she likes some other boy from my class.) 

"Mi dispiace, figliolo."- I said softly and hugged him securely. (I am sorry, son.) 

I admit, I did not think that conversations about heartbreak will come this soon, but I am very glad he opened up and didn't keep everything bottled up. 

"Non ti merita, Domenico. Sei un ragazzo incredibile e qualsiasi ragazza sarà così fortunata ad averti. È la sua perdita, figliolo."- I stated sincerely and warmly, rubbing his back gently. (She doesn't deserve you, Domenico. You are incredible boy and any girl will be so lucky to have you. It is her loss, son.) 

He nodded while hugging me securely and I smiled comfortingly at him. 

"Troverai il tuo unico giorno, figliolo, te lo prometto."- I assured him and he smiled at me, nodding in agreement. (You will find your only one one day, son, I promise.) 

"Spero di incontrare qualcuno fantastico come la mamma."- said happily Domenico, making me smile. (I hope to meet someone as amazing as mummy.) 

And here is the thing: there is no other like Camila. She is one of a kind and absolutely no-one can compare to her. However, he will indeed meet someone amazing to him, just like his brothers. 

Unlike everyone in Mafia world, Cami and I do not care even the tiniest bit whom our kids will fall in love with - man or woman. All that matters to us is happiness and well-being of our bambinos. As long as they are content, that's all we need. 

I hugged him and chuckled when he snuggled into me, being at ease and more relaxed now. 

"Grazie mille, papà."- said warmly my son with merry smile, giving my robust frame a squeeze. 

"Sempre, figliolo. Sono contento che ti sia rivolto a me."- I replied with a smile. (Always, son. I am glad you turned to me.) 

We chatted for some more, having a good laugh and heart-to-heart talks. He most definitely feels better and lighter at heart, which made me delighted. 

Her.

Gretchen, Niro and Ivar are already here. Kids are playing in the garden together and we are in the lounge, chatting and drinking; tea for me and Leo, coffee for our good friends. Neve is sleeping in her bed.

"Where is hubby of yours?"- wondered my bestie, drinking her espresso. 

"There he is."- I said with a smile, seeing my handsome men walk to me with beautiful smiles. 

Whatever Leonardo talked about with our son, he succeeded at comforting him and having his back because Domenico is beaming with happiness and calmness. 

"Well, hello there, tesoro."- I spoke contentedly and eagerly returned my son's hug. 

"Ciao, mamma."- he chuckled merrily, giving my frame wholesome squeeze.

Leo sat next to me and pecked me fondly, giving me butterflies. I kissed our boy's forehead as he smiled at us. 

"Where is everyone?"- asked Domenico, looking around. 

"In the garden, amico."- I told him and he eagerly headed there to join his siblings and best friend. 

"What did he want to talk about?"- I wondered softly, kissing my husband's cheek gently as he hugged me close to himself. 

"Girl problems."- he replied warmly, catching me by surprise. 

"What's up with boys and that issue now?"- groaned Gretchen as Niro backed her up. 

"Ivar went through his first heartbreak too. 2 days ago at that."- elaborated Niro with a smile. 

"Spring is such confusing season: one day you are a horny dog and the next day you are crying your eyes out."- remarked Gretchen as we all laughed. 

We chatted nicely, enjoying calm atmosphere. At 8PM they left. Bambinos went to bed after doing their routines and changing. Twins were bathed, changed to bed and fed; they are peacefully sleeping.

Leo is in bed, on the phone with mi padre, chatting about Mafia stuff and family things, as I am getting ready for bed. After nice, hot, exfoliating shower, my routine followed. Then I wore black, silk nightgown and brushed my hair before going to him. 

I approached him with soft smile and laid on top of his vigorous body as he is slightly leaning on the headboard. I wrapped my arms around his sinewy torso and he secured his free arm around my small back with his big hand on my bum. 

He talking on the phone, rubbing my bum along the process. I shifted lightly, only to feel his bulge press against my abdomen. I glanced in hazel eyes that warned me not to do anything I could regret. I kissed him teasingly, barely touching his plump lips, while trailing my hand along his delectable, defined 8 pack, down to the waistband of his boxers. 

Oh well, let's say I am in the mood to misbehave here and there.

Him.

Cazzo, she is in trouble. 

I shut my eyes, biting back swear as she stroke me through the boxers, giving me light squeeze. My focus is gone and all I have on my mind is how much I want to claim my wife: to bend her over and spank her round, toned ass; to take her raw; to make her come over and over again, moaning my name in that sexy, velvety voice of hers; to kiss her until she gasps for air; to fuck her in all positions imaginable as she arches into me, holding onto me tightly. 

"¿Cómo han estado todos ustedes? ¿Cómo están mis nietos?"- asked happily my father-in-law as I glanced at Camila, who is playing dangerous game. (How have all of you been? How are my grandchildren?)

She took off my boxers and slowly slid down, looking at me so fucking innocently. Fanculo, she won't walk for days once I get my hands on her.

"Lo estamos haciendo muy bien, gracias. ¿Cómo están las cosas en Madrid?"- I replied collectedly, only for my eyes to shut and to take a deep breath as she massaged my length, slowly sucking on the tip. (We are doing very well, thank you. How are things back in Madrid?) 

Her.

I smirked as his sexy abs tensed up and hazel eyes filled with fierce desire and promise of very long, wild, salacious, tiring night ahead. 

My hands slowly massaged his thick base as I licked and sucked on his tip harder, getting quiet and low sigh out of him. I locked my lips around his tip and bobbed my head, taking his large hardness in my mouth as far as I could, sucking him off. His replies are calm, yet coarse and deep sighs escape from him here and there as he does his best not to make a sound. 

I massaged him steadily, sucking him off eagerly, doing his favourite things only; every move that I made drove him mad. Masculine, big hand tangled in my hair, lightly tugging on it as he took a deep breath while I kissed every vein, licking his thick 10 inches. 

"Fanculo."- he muttered huskily, eyes rolling back, as  my tongue trailed along his lengthy hardness while I sucked him harder, bobbing my head simultaneously. 

I gladly pleasured him, going slower at times, teasing him which drove him crazy. As he got closer, I drastically slowed down, making him sigh coarsely and tug on my hair. I sucked on his tip before calmly sitting up, leaving him high and dry. 

Oh, the predatory look in his eyes told me that I am in for hell of a treatment for that. He exchanged byes with mi padre, bubbling some random excuse, and ditched his phone. 

Faster than I could process I was pinned down to bed with his tall, broad, robust body hoovering over me. 

"You are such a bad girl, bambina."- he told me lowly, ridding me of my nightgown in split second. 

"You will get punished, amore mio."- stated Leonardo, flipping me on my fours with my bum in his clear view. 

I bit my lip, feeling his large hands on my bum, fondling and squeezing it. He got rid of my thong and pulled me lower just a bit. As he kissed my back, my focus vanished and I forgot about everything, but not for long. 

"Count to 15 out-lout, angel."- said dominantly Leo after landing firm slap on my bum, making me gasp. 

"Sì."- I replied softly, biting my lip, and he smirked in clear satisfaction, kissing my neck teasingly. 

"Two."- I almost whispered, gripping the silk sheets as he spanked me roughly, fondling my bum with his other hand. 

By the time I counted down to 15, my bum was sore and red, but I was also soaked by the end of the treatment. I whimpered when he squeezed my bum, albeit much gentler than before. He laid me on my back, hoovering over me, and kissed me salaciously, parting my legs widely. 

"Leo."- I moaned wantonly, gripping his vast shoulders, as he slammed into me, sinking in me all 10 inches at once. 

"You are dripping, principessa. Who made you this wet?"- he spoke against my lips, ramming into me so damn good. 

"You. Only you."- I stated, moaning lushly, as he kept hitting my spot repeatedly and without mercy. 

"You are mine tonight. Mine to fuck, mine to kiss, mine to claim."- he said hungrily, possessively, wrapping his hand around my neck, tightening his hold just right.

I nodded, biting my lip, and he claimed my lips in ravishing kiss, pounding into me with starvation and wild desire. My nails trailed along his broad back, leaving multiple scratches. He touched my spot over and over again, driving me to delightful orgasm, but he took me through it, making me moan and whimper beneath him. 

He flipped me on my fours and I moaned as he took me from behind, pulling my hair, making me arch into him. I gripped the sheets, biting my lip, when he rubbed my core, ramming into me so finely and roughly. 

Multiple positions - from behind, sides, front, sitting, laying, arching. More than a couple of dozen climaxes. Numerous love bites, marks, hand prints and scratches. Chocking, hair pulling, spanking, fondling and caressing. I am sore, my legs are shaking and my body is covered in his releases. 

"Leo, cazzo."- I moaned wantonly in our lecherous kiss, digging my long nails in his strapping back, as I came again, clenching around him. 

"I want to fuck your ass, bambina."- he told me lowly, slowing down just a little bit, and kissed me passionately, biting my bottom lip. 

I nodded, kissing him needfully and greedily. Leo kissed my neck, sucking on one of his love bites, making me moan in delight. He reached for the nightstand and got the lube.

I turned around on my fours, leaning on my forearms, and bit my lip in anticipation. My hands squeezed the sheets as cold liquid touched my skin. 

"I will start slowly, amore mio."- said softly Leo and I nodded, trusting him completely. 

His tip slowly pushed in as I gripped the pillow, moaning at the feeling. He cautiously sunk his length, taking things slowly, while coarse and low sighs and groans escaped from him. 

"Fuck."- moaned huskily Leonardo, pulling out half-way before entering again. 

I moaned, my eyes rolling back: he is a lot to take as it is, but he feels absolutely massive now. He eased me into the feeling before building up the pace to moderately rough and fast one, making my mind go south. 

"Cazzo."- I whimpered as his 2 fingers probed my core, curling, touching my spot without stopping.

We made wild, carnal pleasures, losing ourselves in each other, until intense and mind-blowing orgasms hit us. He spilled himself on my bum, gripping my hips tightly. 

I collapsed on bed, panting and disoriented from what just happened. My mind is blank, bum is sore, legs and arms are wobbly and shaky. Body is sweaty, sticky and in his releases as mine dripped down my inner thigh. 

Him.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before taking wet towel to fix up Camila. I sat next to her and kissed her back as she is laying on her stomach, catching her breath. 

"Are you alright, principessa?"- I asked in care, smirking at what marvellous job I did with her: she can barely keep her soft green eyes open. 

Cami hummed softly as I kissed her comely neck a few times, feeling so fucking satisfied at the sight of my love bites and hickies on her gorgeous body. I gently cleaned her up and dismissed towel in laundry bag. 

I laid next to her and cuddled her tenderly, smirking at her fast asleep self. My fingertips lightly glazed along her spine as I held her lovingly. 

In no time I fell asleep too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 10.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
11.3K 470 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
575K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...
302K 4.8K 71
(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self discovery, goes on vacation with her girl...