Quatervois: Metanoia Book 2...

By alloflovethatmadeit

It's not easy letting go of a beautiful, painful memory.. .. especially when it is standing right in front of... More

Quatervois: Metanoia Book 2
🔞 WARNING!! 🔞
01 ▪︎ Whelve
02 ▪︎ Eccedentesiast
03 ▪︎ Nemesism
05 ▪︎ Oneirataxia
06 ▪︎ Agathokakological
07 ▪︎ Rantipole
08 ▪︎ Paraprosexia
09 ▪︎ Raconteur
10 ▪︎ Quean
11 ▪︎ Anagapesis
12 ▪︎ Tacenda
13 ▪︎ Quiescent
14 ▪︎ Induratize
15 ▪︎ QUATERVOIS
EPILOGUE: FIVE YEARS LATER

04 ▪︎ Psychomachy

529 39 19
By alloflovethatmadeit

"Here. Taste this and tell me what you think."

Anais has never doubted Yoongi's cooking skills and yet he still after three years seeks verification from only her tastebuds. Moving closer to the stove where he stands armed with a wooden spoon hovering the stainless steel saucepan, her nostrils are invaded by the tantalizing aromatic concoction.

"It smells delicious," she coos opening her mouth to taste the sauce. She hums as it dances over her tongue, electrifying her senses and making her stomach desire more.

She licks her lips, her eyes meeting Yoongi's. Anais hadn't realized how she must look and sound to him as he stands frozen, wide eyed and dismayed at her actions.

Yoongi's Adam's apple bobs when he clears his throat. "Uhm, the, uh, sauce," he rests the spoon on the counter, moving the pan from the heat, and uncomfortably looks away. "How is it?"

Anais admires Yoongi's profile. He is beautiful, she thinks, observing the way his lashes flutter against his cheeks. His button nose was the first feature Anais noticed about him the night they met along with the delicate shape of his pretty mouth. His tiny pink pout then and now continues to draw her to him.

As if he is able to hear her thoughts, Yoongi clenches his jaw and swallows again, outlining the manly structure of his face and neck assuring Anais that he is indeed all man. She doesn't need the reminder.

Each time they have failed at being intimate, Anais has been assured that Yoongi is all man. His large hands devour hers the few times she has allowed them to touch and the woodsy scent of his warm skin quickens her pulse.

The last time they laid together in her bed and heavy petting insued, she swore she felt more of his all man lengthening against her thigh. Queue the panic and fear that causes her to plead no more.

Tonight she wants to try again just as she promised her therapist. She will push her boundaries to free herself from the hold he has on her.

Yoongi is taken aback when Anais flattens herself against him, pressing her lips against his. No matter how much he wishes this to be a precursor to many desired events, he doesn't raise his hopes knowing any moment now she will stop and back away.

One of Anais' hands lays softly on Yoongi's chest and the other wraps around his nape tugging him lower and closer to her embrace.

He loves the way her lips feel against his. He tries to keep himself calm as he places his hands at her waist, continuing to enjoy their kiss.

Then, the unexpected happens. Anais' hand leaves Yoongi's chest and travels south.

Yoongi's breath quivers.

Anais halts for a few fleeting moments at his belt buckle, shifting from one foot to the other. Pushing her boundaries, she carries on hesitantly. She doesn't break their kiss for a second when her hand crawls over his zipper.

"Anais," Yoongi gasps at the friction. "What are you doing?"

Anais moans into Yoongi's mouth feeling his evident arousal under her palm and some type of odd sensation rush through her body. She drags down his zipper.

"Anais," Yoongi groans unable to say anything else when he feels her hand caress his neglected body over his boxers.

She reaches for one of his hands slowly slipping it under her blouse and over her breast. She squeezes his hand as a silent way of saying 'it's okay'.

Her lips leave his mouth to kiss their way across his jawline and to his neck earning a gasp and moan from the still hesitant man. She presses further slipping her hand into the opening at the front of his boxers.

"Oh! .. fuck.."  Yoongi's eyes screw shut and he bites his lips, his pants becoming more rhythmic as she strokes him carefully.

Anais isn't exactly sure she knows how to please a man this way since she's only tried it once with him and he told her she was doing it wrong, correcting her by convincing her to spread her legs.

"Anais," Yoongi needily whispers. "Please don't stop."

The memory unconsciously slowed her pace. She furrows her brow resuming her strokes. He won't ruin this chance.

"Can I touch you too?" Yoongi whispers the breathy words into Anais' ear.

She strokes him a few more times considering his question.

Could she bring herself to be touched again?

Will he feel how damaged she is inside?

"I kept you, broken womb and all."

Anais stops, fear like icicles freezing in her veins.

"I'm sorry if that was too much. I'm so sorry, Anais." Yoongi pleads straightening his stance at her frightened demeanor.

"You're weak, and you lucked up when you found me."

"Sweetheart?" Yoongi cups Anais' face peppering her with soft kisses. "Hey.. it's okay. We don't have to go any farther. This was progress in being more intimate with me."

Anais flutters her eyes awakening from her trance. "Progress?"

"Yes. We can stop now. You're shaking."

Yoongi's face is panicked as he calms Anais. He knew her intimacy issues ran deep, but exactly how deep he doesn't know nor will he until Anais decides in her own time to share with him.

She blinks heavily, clearing the unwelcome voice from her mind. In front of her now stands a beautiful, caring man and all she sees is his worry for her wellbeing painting his pretty face.

He will NOT win this time.

Anais removes one of Yoongi's hands from her cheek mindfully dropping it down to her skirt. She gathers the soft material in her shaking hand to lift it over Yoongi's excited fingers. Her breath wavers while guiding his hand by the forearm to her center.

She begins to stroke him again.

Yoongi's mouth drops open. "Are you s-sure?"

Anais nods with a soft hum.

She feels his fingertips against the cotton fabric between her thighs. He presses against it with a soft moan.

"You're aroused. Your panties are damp."

"Move them out of the way then."

Yoongi's eyes shoot open. "Please don't force yourself. I don't want intimacy to be a painful experience between us."

"I trust you and I know you won't hurt me."

His finger strokes her core over her underwear as he keeps his eyes on hers for any hint of regret. He will stop as soon as he sees any chance for a change of heart.

Gradually working his way to the elastic around her leg, Yoongi finally manages his way into Anais' clothing and touches her flesh for the first time. The couple both moan in relief.

They kiss again simultaneously caressing each other. Their hands move at the same speed mimicking the bonding act they hope to one day achieve.

As for now, baby steps will suffice.

Moans and whimpers fill the small kitchen. They call each other's names in bliss and desire exerting themselves as they reach their undoing.

Anais goes first, mewling and gasping with shivers she hasn't experienced in years.

The feel of Anais clenching and her arousal leaking down his thick fingers rapidly sends Yoongi to his end. He grunts, pulling away from Anais to grab a nearby dish towel.

Anais wraps her arms around herself. "Why did you pull away right when I.. uhm,"

"I'm sorry about your dish towel." Yoongi says once he sees what he has done. He finishes cleaning himself and fixes his clothing before speaking again. "I figured this was better than your floor.. or.. your leg."

"Oh." Anais sniffs. "Was I okay?"

Tossing the dish towel into the trash, Yoongi encloses Anais protectively in his arms with a small chuckle. He holds her tightly and says "Thank you for trusting me. You have no idea how much this experience we shared means to our relationship."

---------------------

Thank you for reading! Votes, comments, and shares are appreciated! ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.4K 42
At first I thought it was just an obsession but guess I was wrong... The image of yourself that you show to the world is that really your true self? ...
145K 4.6K 38
It all started when you where at a club for your friends birthday and made eye contact with the wrong person. You try to hate him, but deep down you...
3.1M 112K 75
You: "Jungkook, please stop it!!" You plead him with teary eyes. You tried to stop the man above you, but you couldn't escape from his stronghold. H...
34.8K 1K 45
This book will soon be filled with Taekook oneshots that I hope you all enjoy. Feel free to request. This book mainly contains angst stuff. ━━━━━━...