๐“๐Ž๐—๐ˆ๐‚ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ”๏ธ

By JKVJMgirl

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง... More

ใ€Šใ€ŠDISCLAIMER ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Š 01 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 02 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 03 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 04 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 05 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 06 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 08 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 09 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 19 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 24 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 28 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 30 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 31 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 33 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS CPT ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 2 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 3 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 4 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 5 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 6 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 7 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 8 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 9 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Š END ใ€‹ใ€‹

ใ€Š 07 ใ€‹

15.2K 459 131
By JKVJMgirl

~~~♡~~~

LEE ARA

I woke up to an empty bed reminding myself that i threw out jungkook last night partially feeling sad because I really looked forward to waking up with him.

I was so not in the mood to go to college. But at the end, I am not scared of people so i dragged myself up.

l went to the bathroom to get freshened up. The imprint on my collarbone reaching up to my cleavage have turned darker overnight. Nevertheless after applying tons of facial compact, the imprints were partially hidden.

I dressed myself up in a pink long sleeve to avoid exposing my marked body along with ripped jeans and walked away.

I was standing at the front gate of the college taking a deep breath getting ready to combat all the chaos thats gonna take place.

No one to shout "Araaa" across the street running to me.

No one to come hug me and intertwine my fingers with her, because she wasn't there any more.

She was gone.

MINA was gone.

I was attempting to enter the college when I saw a known figure pass along me chatting happily with another girl.

MINA.

She didn't even look back to me. Rather she maybe didn't even knew that i was there walking behind her taking smaller strides.

Mina was laughing with Eunha another classmate. She joined 2 months before me so she made friends but fuck I didn't.

Mina and Eunha walked into the class closing the door at my face. But I was scared. I was scared to see people looking at me.

Where was I supposed to sit? How was I supposed to be there all alone.

I didn't push open the door. I still had around 1 hour before class started.

I strolled around the corridor killing time. But at the end i knew i had to enter the class at any cost.

The cold sassy Ara was gone today. I was left with the other me. Scared, terrified, depressed.

HATE comments or criticism never really bothered me but what does is when closed ones becomes strangers overnight.

I may seem like a tough girl who doesn't really gives a fuck about others but I wasn't like this from the beginning.

I was a pretty sensitive ordinary girl yet Jay broke my trust and altered me to who i am today. But sometimes the old days, the old me come back again and this time she was hurt and was way more depressed.

Letting out a nervous huff i turned over the knob entering the class a bit late. I normally wouldn't stand there on the podium watching the rest of the class rather would straight away walk to Mina.

But unlike other days today I stood on the podium watching over the whole class searching for a place to sit since i saw Mina laughing away with Eunha who was seated on my seat.

Do I really deserve this?
Maybe I do.

The pairs of eyes watching me measuring my every move wondering what's up with me today.

Jungkook and I made an eye contact for a brief second as i looked away.

I walked myseld to the second bench where I saw a girl seated.

"Can I sit here? "

She looked at me shocked, a smirk following up next.

"Nyah. It's for my friends."

"But-------"

"What the fuck ? Baby why would you sit there. Come here. Sit with us."

Jungkook came forward to me pointing towards his seat where there were two more of his friends.

Noticing that i wasn't moving clearly taken back by his attitude, he intertwined our fingers and dragged me to his seat making me seat between him and another aesthetic guy - KIM TAEHYUNG.

The others just stared at me awfully.

"You really did lose your cool didn't you?"
Jungkook whispered to me.

I still wasn't comfortable for the whole class was glaring at me but i didn't really care. I looked at that one person who mattered and when my eyes fell on her, my body trembled glancing at her furious eyes.

"Ara you there?"
Jungkook snapped me back to reality.

"Why did you bring me here? I mean you don't really do that"

"Well there's always a first I guess." He flashed me a bunny smile that accelerated my heart beat.

HATE ME JUNGKOOK. I THREW YOU OUT YESTERDAY. SO FUCKIN BE COLD TO ME.

That's what others do. Why are you making it so tough for me?

■■■

" LEE ARA! EARTH TO MISS ARA"
Mrs kwon shouted at me.

Fuck! I didn't really catch that i was so whipped for this rabbit guy that I completely dozed out of the world.

"Yes ma'am"

"Please pay attention and answer my question."

"Yes ma'am. "

Fuck! I ain't prepared.

"List me the accounting concepts?"

Save me.

I just stood there head hung low.

Silence.

Jungkook was looking at me worried. Whispering the answers but it wasn't audible enough.

"Lee ara?" She asked again.

Dead.

Jungkook took a paper and wrote the answers quickly.

"Business Entity Concept then uhm.. Dual Aspect Concept, Going Con--cern Concept."
I started reading it out stuttering here and there.

Damn i never even heard of these terms before. Lol

"Look staright when you say the answer. And Jeon jungkook quit looking at her and look at me."

Lets just avoid the fact that the whole class literally wheezed.

She was a tough professor. Even the mighty Jeon Jungkook was afraid of her.

Jungkook looked straight towards her still pointing his finger on the paper where he wrote his answers.

" Accounting Period Concept
Cost Co-ncept,Mon--"

"Okay okay enough. Thank you for answering rather Ms Ara kindly thank  jungkook. We all know he helped you."

Fuck she caught us bad.

"Sorry ma'am."

"Next time just tell me you don't know. The last thing i want is my students cheating. As for you Ms Ara you are not performing good in this sub. I prefer you to study hard and seek help."

"Yes ma'am"

Author

"Why would you help me jungkook?"
She asked him as prof. kwon left.

"Why would you even ask me that Ara?"
He sounded pleased with the alter question he made.

"Because you are a fuckboy. Shouldn't you pretend not to know me because we already fucked. "

Jungkook stiffened.

Can't he just feel different.

But taking a glance off Ara's face, he softened. He knew she was broken.

"Uhm yeah ... but i feel this attachme-"
He shyly cooed yet...

"You are a fucking fuck boy. You don't do attachments"

Jungkook glared at her with a are-you-serious look expression.

He was trying to change for her yet all she could see was that he was a fuckboy.

"So what? Fuckboys are human too."
He still kept his anger compressed.

"Yeah with a IQ so tiny that they fuck anything that moves."
She scoffed at him.

And that just triggered the rage lying on his eyes.

"Fine then just fuck off already. Why you with someone who fucks anything that moves. "

Jungkook stood up as he pushed her to the side and walked out of the class.

Taehyung just let out a monotonous huff.

Everyone just glared back at her.

"The fuck you all want?? "

Ara yelled at them as they turned around quick.

"Woah calm down Aria. "
A soft tone mocked her.

It was Kim Taehyung.

"Tsk. Ara. LEE ARA."
She spelled it out for him.

"My bad Aria."
Taehyung snickered at her.

She rolled her eyes back and looked away.

LEE ARA

Taehyung was a real dork. He was amazing actually.

After jungkook left the class, he didn't come back once. I so was trying to make him hate me.

Where did you go jungkook? You are okay right.

She was drifting off thinking about jungkook all the time even though she didn't really want to. But at the end Taehyung really helped getting her mind off jungkook.

"You are real fun Alien? "

"I am. "
He looked at me and winked.

What's with these boys and there smug  all the time.

But I definitely was enjoying.

"Hey whatcha you all talking about? "
The shorter man whined at us.

"The fact that you are small but you have a long dick. "
Tae replied.

"What the fuck? "

"Shut it Tae. He is just kidding. "
They both looked at me.

"Tae?"
Jimin raised both his eyebrows at me.
Taehyung was kinda lost.

"What? Tae sounds good. "

Taehyung looked away, a blush plastered on his handsome face.

"I like Tae..."
He murmured.

Cute.

○__________☆__________○

♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 15K 21
๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บโ”โ” ๐ผ๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐’‰๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐’‰๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
10.2K 494 30
"๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“... ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†...
1.6K 79 15
๐’๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ...
90.3K 4.9K 91
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๏ฟฝ...