A Class Trip to...WHERE?!

By Animelover3313

I know there is a lot of stories... or rather fanfic about Tsuna's class going to Italy during their class tr... More

A/N
The Plan
The start of the plan
What are you planning? And there's more?!
Confrontation
Information for the trip
Plan in motion
Tsuna's anger, Introductions and Poison cooking
Bad feeling
Teaching them properly (1)
13 Wonders (Ok I suck at creativity)
Teaching them properly (2)
Teaching them properly (3)
Teaching them properly (4)
End of part 1, Beginning of part 2
First Generation on the move
Trinisette Siblings
Varia
The Meeting
Reborn's day
Papa Reborn
War
Hostage
Fight
A/N
Soo... Fight?
A/N ;-;
The Truth
What happened?

The End

521 19 5
By Animelover3313

WARNING⚠:

MANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

GOKUDERA & G'S COLOURFUL WORDS

------------------------------------------------

"Hi" Normal conversation

"Hi" Speaking Italian

'Hi' Thought

'Hi' Text

"Hi" Someone on the phone talking

-------------------------------------------------
I DO NOT OWN KHR! I ONLY OWN THIS STORY PLOT! (。・ω・。)
-------------------------------------------------

ENJOY!

NORMAL POV.

When Tsuna heard that he was finally able to leave his room, he got out of bed in no time.

"Haha, was it really that bad?" Enma laughed.

"Mou, you don't understand! Everyone went full on babysitting on me! I couldn't fo to the toilet in peace without getting questioned on my health for 10 minutes at least! Even Reborn! Reborn! It's the Reborn you know!" Tsuna sighed in exasperation.

"Well isn't he your 'papa' now? he is just doing his job you know?" Enma smirked. 

"Urghhhh... This is hell..." Tsuna mourned.

"Cheer up! At least you recovered in 2 days! You're free now! Besides, most of them didn't get a good sleep either-" Tsuna grabbed Enma's shoulder and shake him front and back.

"What?! They told me they did sleep properly and everything was fine! My hyper intuition also did pick on anything! Did they lie to me? I warn them to not sacrifice sleep for me! But if they did, that doesn't explain why my Hyper Intuition didn't-" Enma covered Tsuna's mouth.

"Allll-right! That's enough. Mou, you are just as bad as your own famiglia. Yes, they did sleep just a few hours and they took turns to take shift to guard you, even Hibari. Yes. Hibari. The Hibari Kyouya. And you're hyper intuition was probably sealed for a while since Vongola Primo wanted you to have a good rest" Enma sighed. 

"Hmm.... Fine. I'll tell them to not do that again.. And I'm NOT that bad.." Tsuna pouted. 

"Whatever you say~" Enma grinned.

CLASH!

"Be careful!"

"Sorry!"

"Better hurry up! Or we cannot prepare everything in time!"

Tsuna stared at the direction where the sound came from.

"I've been wanting to ask you Enma... Why is everyone in the mansion running around?" Tsuna asked looking around the mansion. 

"Since you are officially recovered and the inheritance ceremony is coming up, everyone is preparing for the inheritance ceremony then afterwards, a celebration for your recovery" Enma smiled.

"Ehhh? But I was just having a fever, there isn't much to celeb-" 

"Of course there is" Another voice cut in.

Tsuna turn around to see the person who spooked. 

"Re- Papa?" Tsuna looked at Reborn, confused.

"You're the Vongola Decimo, if anything happens, its major. Plus, you defeated the enemy and the situation was well managed, therefore this celebration will be a huge one" Reborn smirked.

"I see" Tsuna nodded.

Reborn took out his gun.

"Hieeee!!!!" Tsuna shrieked. 

"Don't slack off, your paperwork is still waiting" Reborn grinned evilly.

'Demon' Both Tsuna and Enma thought while shivering. 

"H-Hai..." Tsuna walked towards the office where the paperwork is at, looking depressed.

"Isn't better for him to r-rest a bit more? H-he just recovered after all" Enma asked nervously.

"A boss never gives excuses and he is already well enough to be screaming" Reborn smirked while staring at Tsuna's despaired expression. 

'Meanie, stupid Reborn!' Tsuna internally screamed and got hit by Reborn's 1000 ton hammer. 

"Seems like I've been too lenient recently for you to bad mouth me..." Reborn took out his gun and wipe the non-existent dust while looking at Tsuna with narrowed eyes.

"HIE!!! I'm sorry!!!! Don't shoot!!!" Tsune bolt out of the room with Reborn chasing and shooting him. 

".....somethings never changes" Enma sighed while scratching his hair.

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS

"Are the preparations done?" Gokudera asked.

"Yup! Just left the main character to be here!" Yamamoto grinned.

"Tsuna-kun will definetely be thrilled!" Kyoko giggled while covering her mouth with one hand.

"Of course! We even made so much of Tsuna-san's favorite cake!" Haru cheered.

Everyone smiled and return on what they were doing previously to ensure the party will proceed smoothly.

'Tsunayoshi-kun...You have a great family..' Nono thought and smiled warmly at the sight.

WITH TSUNA 

 "Mou...Did you have to chase me all the way here..." Tsuna pouted while glaring at Reborn.

'He really needs to work on his glare....It barely even a glare...' Reborn thought silently.

"Stop whining and act more like a Mafia Boss" Reborn stated bluntly.

"Hmph!" Tsuna frowned and closed his eyes.

"Stop pouting and get in the room, stupid son" Reborn kicked Tsuna's back.

"Wah! Mou I get it!" Tsuna opened the door and was greeted by cheers.

"HAPPY RECOVERY!!!" Everyone in the room cheered.

Lights were shining brightly and balloons everywhere.

"Everyone..." Tsuna gasped in surprised.

"YOU'RE BACK TO THE EXTREME!!!" Ryohei hugged Tsuna tightly.

"Onii-san..!" Tsuna hugged back smiling.

"Hn" Hibari knocked Tsuna's head with the back of his tonfa lightly and left the room.

"Bossu..Welcome back" Chrome smiled shyly.

Ryohei broke the hug.

"Everyone in the class helped too!" One of the student cheered.

"Thanks for protecting us!"

"We are sorry for bullying you!"

"We might be any help but if you need it, just tell us!"

Tsuna stared at the sight while teary eyes.

"T..Thank you everyone" Tsuna smiled brightly.

"Start the party already" Reborn smirked.

"YEAH! START THE MUSIC!"

The party started.

"By the way, where is Kawahira and his...friends?" Tsuna asked.

"They left after hearing that your  condition improved" Byakuran replied.

"Ohh, shame that they didn't join this party...And I didn't get to thank them properly" Tsuna sighed.

"Maa, it's not like we won't see them again, we can always held another party the next time we see them" Yamamoto pat on Tsuna's back.

"That's right Juudaimme! Lets enjoy this party!" Gokudera smiled excitedly.

'Oh wells, I'll think about these in the future' Tsuna smiled.

"Come on! We made lots of your favorite cake Tsuna-kun!" Kyoko called out.

"If Tsuna-nii is not eating them, I will do it for him!" Lambo laughed manically.

"No! Bad Lambo!!!" I-Pin tried stopping Lambo.

"Lambo! Those are for Tsuna-nii!!!" Fuuta joined I-Pin in stopping Tsuna.

"!!!" Tsuna was instantly next to the cakes and eating it happily.

'Cute!!!' Everyone in the room thought when staring at Tsuna's face.

"How can my grandson be so CUTEEE" Giotto exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

"I agree with that statement" Nono nodded smiling.

"Extremely" Reborn tipped his fedora.

-------------------------------------------------

After the party, everyone dispersed to where they originally were.

The Vongola family stopped the 'teaching' sessions with the Class and brought them back to Namimori and everything went to normal.

Except that Tsuna was no longer Dame-Tsuna.

He was Vongola X.

NO. OF WORDS: 1300

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE✿❀✿:

THE END!

Well.. It could have a better ending but I could not come up with anything else to be honest and I don't even remember the original ending I planned....since it has been awhile :'>

Sorry that this took longer than needed but it was mainly due to the lack of time, energy and enthusiasm for me to continue. But this was the actual last chapter I planned and I will keep it that way.

I never expect this story to have so many views and likes and I really appreciated it. Thank you for all your supports. I was a teenager that wanted to make a fanfiction on a whim and would never expect this story to be liked by so many people so I really thank you all. Now that I'm an adult, I probably will not write anymore fanfictions as I only came back to finish up this story.

Love you all and thank you for all your support!

Sayonara~(≧∇≦)/

~Animelover3313

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 734 42
This story follows a kunoichi who is aiming to become the Hokage. Sarada and her classmates are going on a field trip to the Village of the Mist! But...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
580K 19.1K 77
When the twins sawada Ieyoshi and Sawada Tsunayoshi was born to the world Nana and Iemitsu was happy. But why is it when Reborn came for tutoring th...