She's Everything

By SiriusBlacks4lifer

People say the world doesn't revolve around one person but for Ayla Black, it's the opposite. (First book of... More

introduction
The Letter
The Visitors
Breakfast
Like Mother Like Daughter
Good news and bad news
Regulus
The Dog
Grandma
Dad
Godfather
Wands
Lucius and his ass whooping
Frienemies
September 1st
Dementor, Dementor
Chocolate
Hogwarts
Dinner
And they were roommates...
School yay
😏
Oh shit
I'm back...<3
He's fine
So dramatic🙄
Hello Brother
Why are boys such jerks?
dang it
Damn son
Great Hall
Black Lake
It's just a favour
she knows..
She knows..
I know she knows.
Well this should be interesting
The plan
The talk
Boys, eww
Greengrass more like pain in the ass
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
Okay?
Dad
Godfather duties
You were right
The 'date'
Fun
A crush?
Making amends
The full moon
He's free
Home.
summer
Quidditch Cup
well hello
Bulgaria vs Ireland
dark mark
back to school
Why are you here?
Heart to heart
Morning
Professor Moody
Stupid
Chosen One
seriously sirius
baby, I'm yours
Glimpse of Us
jealousy, jealousy
Task 1
The dress
Stories
Questions
Official
Yule Ball
Scarhead
Birthday bash
You drew stars around my scars
Loud Mouths
Second Task
taken
the return of lord voldemort
hold my girl
GO TO PAHT TWO
curious
my tiktok

puzzled

3.4K 64 22
By SiriusBlacks4lifer

"It's alright. Ayla, look at me." Mattheo reassured. He cupped her face and turned her to look at him. "It's okay."

"But I'm not. I'm not okay! Everything about this is not okay." She cried.

"I know, love. I know." He said. "Moody was being a prick."

M: right about that!

D: And again. That's not Moody.

M: Dorcas, love. We'll believe it's Barty when we see it.

B: Marlene. Don't be a bitch

Ayla walked into her dad's room with Mattheo following behind.

"What's going on?" Sirius asked.

"Professor Moody. He was tormenting Ayla." Mattheo said as Sirius held his daughter.

"What did he do?" He asked her. Ayla looked at Mattheo for help.

"Did you know your mother used the Cruciatius curse on your daughter?" Mattheo asked.

"She what?!" Sirius shrieked as his parental instincts kicked in. "That bitch." As he stroked a hand down Ayla's hair to her cheek.

"Dad, it doesn't matter." Ayla said.

"Of course, it fucking matters. That woman is never seeing you ever again." He threatened. "I'll fucking make sure of that."

"Dad! He talked about mum and aunt Dorcas. And he mentioned you." She explained. He looked at his daughter confused on why he would do that. "He taught the class about the Unforgivable Curses and told me and Neville to come to the front of the class where he performed the Cruciatus Curse."

"In front of you and Neville? Who the fuck does that?" Sirius exclaimed. "Especially with Neville's past, that's just fucked up. But, how would he know about you?"

"I don't know. He said something about him knowing more about me than I thought." Sirius frowned.

"I'll talk to Minnie about it, pup. Don't you worry."

"Minnie?"

"Professor McGonagall."

"You and your nicknames." Ayla smiled.
~

Ayla sat in the common room with Mattheo skipping the rest of the school day. She sat on the couch reading a book when he walked over and laid his head in her lap.

"So, I've been thinking." He said.

"You've been thinking? That's a surprise." Ayla sassed. He laughed.

"Shut up. I've been thinking about taking you on a second date." Ayla closed her book and looked down to Mattheo smiling.

"There was a first?" Ayla asked with a smirk acting dumb.

"Last year, remember?" He reminded her of their Hogsmeade trip.

"Really? You said it was a distraction." Mattheo sat up and stared at her.

"Yeah, well, I lied."

M: FINALLY ANOTHER DATE!!

D: Oh My Godrick.

J: Marlene it's just a date

M: James shut up. It's not just a date. This is a new phase in Mattheo and Ayla's relationship. Soon they'll be dating, I'm sure of it.

B: Marlene. Relax.

"So, Hogsmeade? This weekend?" Mattheo questioned.

"I will think about it."

M: NO YOU WILL GO BROOKE TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO GO!

B: Marlene, she can't hear us. We're dead.

"That's not acceptable. It's either yes or no."

"I might be busy." Mattheo grabbed her arm

"Doing what?" Ayla was silent. Mattheo smirked. "Well, there you go. It's settled. We have a date this Sunday at Hogsmeade."

"Fine." Ayla smiled. "It's a date."

"Perfect. Sunday you will spend the whole day with the most handsome person in the world." Ayla rolled her eyes.

"Cedric?" Mattheo glared at her with jealousy. She smirked. "I'm kidding. It's a joke."

"It wasn't that funny, love." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. She reached her arms around his neck and smirked at him. "I'd kill Diggory before he ever gets a chance to go on a date with you."

"Calm down, Mattheo. Don't get too jealous, I'm not even yours." Ayla stated.

M: You are now.

"Yes, you are. You always have been."

"Oh really?" She questioned.

"Yes, really. You're mine and no one will stop me from taking what's mine." Ayla stared at him for a moment.

"Just kiss him already." Blaise said. Ayla and Mattheo broke apart when they saw Blaise and Vi standing a few feet away from them. Blaise and Vi had huge smirks on their face.

"Way to ruin a moment, Zabini." Mattheo said.

"Sorry, lover boy." Blaise teased. The two boys started to fake fight around the common room.

"Dad was pissed the two of you skipped potions and he kinda put two and two together so he thinks you two fucked in a broom closet." Vi said.

"I wouldn't shag someone in a broom closet, that's just desperate. At least, take me to an actual bedroom and be a gentleman." Ayla said.

"Say that to Pansy and Draco." Blaise said. Ayla laughed.

"Speaking of your idiotic cousin, Dad wasn't the only that pieced the puzzle together. Draco did too."

"Oh shit. We're screwed." Ayla said.

"You two may as well get together now so you have an excuse." Blaise said.

"But we do have an excuse." Mattheo said.

"Which is what? We spent the rest of our day skipping class in the common room. Despite it being the truth, Draco won't believe it." Ayla said.

"Say we spent time with your father. I mean we did for like ten minutes. So, we aren't necessarily lying."

"Pansy would be jealous." Vi said. Blaise laughed and Ayla scrunched her face in disgust.

"Fuck Pansy. At least you can control yourself in front of my dad."

"AYLA ESTELLE BLACK!! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU IN POTIONS?!" She heard her cousin scream.

"Oh shit." She muttered. "Hey, Dray."

"Don't 'Hey Dray' me. Where were you?" He asked.

"With my dad."

"And you didn't bring me? What kind of friend are you?" Pansy questioned.

D: Pansy what kind of friend are you?

L: I hate her than Moody

D: Barty not Moody

M: Love. There's no proof that he's Barty.

D: You'll be proved wrong, Marlene McKinnon. I've known that boy for years. That is Barty right there.

"Pansy, you generally need to stop." Vi said. "It's concerning."

"Mattheo, where were you?" Draco asked.

"With her dad then Ayla and I headed to a broom closet." He smirked. Blaise looked at Mattheo wide eyed. Ayla stood shaking her head.

"What?!" Draco yelled.

"He's lying." Ayla said.

"What a slut." Pansy said with a smirk.

"Excuse you?" Ayla asked.

"Pansy, what the fuck." Viola said.

"I was fucking joking." Mattheo said. "Shagging in broom closets are for desperate people. Be a bit more classy and take your girl to a fucking bedroom."

L: Wording Ayla. How cute

M: #MAYLA4life

"Yeah. I know." Draco said. "I don't do that."

"Bullshit!" Blaise exclaimed. "Enzo and I caught you and Pansy in a broom closet last year."

"Shut up. Wasn't even us."

"What other girl in this school has a black bob and bangs? And what other boy has platinum blonde hair?"

"You filthy animals." Ayla said. Her and Blaise burst out laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, Ayla." Draco said.

"Is there where Pansy was last night?" Ayla asked. "Because she wasn't in our room. I didn't sleep much last night so I would've heard her come in but I didn't. So where were you last night?" Mattheo frowned when Ayla mentioned her lack of sleep.

"None of your business." Pansy said.

"Fucking my cousin in a broom closet? And I'm the slut." Ayla laughed.

"Fuck up Ayla." Draco argued.

"Did you even go back to your dorm? Or slept in there like fucking weirdos?"

"I didn't hear Draco come in." Blaise said backing up Ayla.

"You two are even more disgusting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.5K 69
(I recommend you don't read unless you want to cringe) this is the story of emily black. her choices, her love, father, deaths, friends, life after H...
25.5K 599 27
Ayla Black returns to Hogwarts for her fifth year. This time everything changed. Later on, so does she... (Second Book of the Ayla Black series She's...
89.4K 2.5K 181
Mikayla O'Brien is a quiet, bookworm who wants to prove herself. When she's separated from her twin sister during the sorting, she finally begins to...
120K 3.3K 25
-If you haven't read book one and two do that first- \\Book 3// I'm Lyla Potter and this year I go into my third year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraf...