Welcome To Fright Night 🦇 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 73

293 5 1
By LyndaDover

Song Theme: Ne-Yo- Mad

Raven's POV.

"Deadly Sins curse" Edden asked, looking back at me. "Yes, the deadly sins curse can past it to someone whoever killed the person who is possess it." I replied. "So that's why Charley has your necklace on?" Edden still asked. "Yes, I put the protection spell on the necklace so it won't be unleash until we find another way to kill those things." I replied. "And Jerry was one of them since he killed one of the originals deadly sins." I added.

"But also his maker." I added. Edden and Adrian were stunned by it like they couldn't believe it until Adrian back at me as he came closer to me. "You mean Lorena?" Adrian asked. My eyes were wide open for a moment of shock and remembered the dreams we had. "You saw the same dreams as I had, didn't you?" I asked. "Yeah I did!" Adrian responded with the shocked look. "The dream?" Edden asked. "The dreams that Adrian and I had, we met Lorena Jerry's maker and the originals deadly sins, which is Lust." I explained.

"That's impossible nobody could have same dreams like that before. Unless if there's something to do with the blood offering." Edden said surprised.
"But there's more than that, Edden. She also show us the shadow figuring who attacked us from the other night." I pointed out. "And also that thing wasn't alone. It was talking to the master." I added.

"Is this true, Adrian?" Edden asked. "Yeah, it is true. I saw the whole thing." Adrian replied. "Well, if it's more of what you're saying, then we'll have to find another way to destroyed those things before they come here for their masters orders." Edden said in a worried tone. "Yeah but how we suppose to kill those deadly sins without paying the price?" Adrian asked. Nobody spoke as we tried to think some other way.

Suddenly Adrian, Edden, and I hear the phone ringing as Adrian looked around and found my phone from I left behind. Adrian grabbed to look at who it is but he doesn't know who it is. "It's the unknown number." Adrian said. "Well, answer it already." Edden order. Adrian place my phone to his left ear after he answered it. "Hello?" Adrian spoke.

3rd's POV.

"Where is she?" Unknown male voice asked. "Who is this?" Adrian asked.
"I think you should know me by now, baby vampire." A familiar voice spoke. Adrian eyes were wide open like he seen a ghost. "Weren't you dead not long ago?" Adrian asked. "Actually no because Charley killed the wrong person. It wasn't my attention to send someone look like me nor breaking the deal Raven and I made from killing you. But I'm glad Charley took care of that bastard anyway instead of me doing it." Jerry spoke. "But sure as hell you letting Charley doing your dirty work for you instead doing it yourself." Adrian exclaimed.

"Like I said it wasn't my attention to do that." Jerry said. "I didn't call to argue with you about justice, I'm calling to check on Raven." Jerry said in annoyed tone. "She's here with me, safe and sound." Adrian replied. Raven and Edden looked curiously at Adrian about the phone call. "Then why she's not back at my place or her house?" Jerry asked in a frustrated tone.

"Because you dick weed, her house burn down since you're the one who started it." Adrian exclaimed. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that and for the record, Charley is the one who started it the whole being noisy about me and he wouldn't let Raven get a chance to make her decision." Jerry pointed out. "Well, if you haven't kidnapped and killed the other neighbors for vampires army, it wouldn't be an issue, wouldn't it? Buffalo Bill." Adrian pointed out.

Raven's eyes were wide open and finally realized who it is from the nickname Adrian gave to Jerry as Edden watch her expression shocking look. "Do you know who it is?" Edden's thought to Raven. She looked at Edden and nodded. "That part I haven't told you and Adrian yet." Raven's thoughts to Edden. "And also she needs to stay in bed to have some strength since she used her magic to blocked the deadly sins curse." Adrian said. It was silence at first until Jerry breathe in and out for a moment.

"She used too much of it didn't she?" Jerry asked. "Yes but not only that, she lost a lot of blood." Adrian said in a sad tone. "WHAT???" Jerry yelled. "YOU DRANK ALL OF HER BLOOD DIDN'T YOU?" Jerry yelled again. "How..." Adrian about to asked. "Because I can scented since she drank mine and also smell her blood from your bite mark." Jerry growled. "I didn't asked her to do this, alright. I already got the two of you people yelling at me and been feeling guilty about it." Adrian groaned in a frustrated tone.

Raven's POV.

"Adrian, hand me the phone." I said, my hand reach up for him to place it. "What? No way, I'm not letting you talk to him." Adrian declined. "Adrian, please! It is my decision and besides we do need his help since he's the only person who can tell us any information about the deadly sins curse without killing Charley or anybody." I exclaimed. "And there's one other thing that you and I saw in the dream. That something or someone is coming other than seven deadly sins. Whatever it is we need to figure out and be prepared before anything else happened." I added. Edden was shocked even more and unexpected the news about it.

"I hate to admitted but she's right, Adrian. We do need Jerry's help." Edden sighed. "You've got to be kidding me." Adrian said in a darker tone. "You heard them, baby vampire. I'm the only who can help to solve this problem if you want to save Charley's life from the deadly sins curse." Jerry's voice from the phone. Adrian tried to deny it but it didn't last long when he growled in a frustration tone and handed me the phone. "Fine, have it your way." Adrian said in a darker tone with pissed off look. After Adrian handed me the phone, he vanished quickly out of the room into a thin air.

"Adrian" I said in a soft tone. I looked down to the phone I'm holding, feeling bad and guilty at the same time.
"I really did hurt him again, didn't I?" I said in sadness tone. "He upset right now, he just needs some time alone but I wouldn't blame him." Edden spoke.

I looked at him with curious look as he looked back at me. "Meaning?" I asked with eyebrows look. "You should've of thought about thinking another way before making decisions on your own and making yourself regret." He responded. "There isn't another way, Edden. I have to do this for Jerry's and my brother's sake or else there will be no going back. I seen it how those curse can do to the person killed the people whoever possess for the next new body to finish their masters work." I pointed out.

"There's always a way, you just need to make a choice." He said. "There wasn't any choice to make, Edden. My father didn't have a choice. Jerry didn't have a choice. I didn't even get a fucking choice, haven't I?" I exclaimed. "My father was forced to go back from my fairy grandfather fairy. Jerry was kidnapped, raped, and forced to be a vampire from his fucking maker. Now I'm forced to be something that I'm not since the moment I was born. I'm trying to do the right thing, the right thing to save and protect my love ones. If you and Adrian don't like it I'm doing this without you guys rather you like it or not." I added with tears coming down. "Alright, alright we'll do it but I just hope you know what you're doing, for your own sake." Edden sighed, before he walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
96.2K 2.9K 17
#3 in short story! 3/29/2019 #34 on Royals! 8/20/2019 #8 on heartfelt! I was walking to the grocery store when I thought some one was following me ...
620 30 8
••• (Your P.O.V.) ••• Three years ago, I lost my sight in a car accident. Both of my parents were killed in the process, leaving me parentless. I was...