Submission

Da larry_402

Charlotte has been doing illegal things for her mother ever since she was a child. But when one of her 'missi... Altro

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.

introduction to characters

40 0 0
Da larry_402

It was very difficult to decide on who to play the part of Charlotte, especially since i wanted to make her someone who appeared strong.
I eventually decided on Lily Collins.

And as much as I would love a book about a woman criminal doing crime and getting away with it, I decided to put a little bit more 'flavah'.

Harry styles is the witness
(I meant Harry styles adds more 'flavah' by the way)
Also may I add, I love Harry.
Yep.

Julianne Moore is Charlotte's Mother
Nothing else to say, also she is looks so good!

Any other characters i put into this later will be introduced in the end of the previous chapter or the beginning of the one they appear in.

I will say though, I am not very good at writing, so I will try to be as descriptive as possible so that it is easier to read.
I hope you guys enjoy!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.