Forever Yours

By dnfslove

George and Dream have been friends for years now, yet have never met. When George makes the decision to fly a... More

1. The Trip
2. First Touch
3. Wanting Him
4. Feral Boys
5. Disney
7. The Pain
8. Stay With Me
9. Just Friends
10. Longing
11. 180 Kick Rat
12. Dreaming of Dream
13. Pretty Boy
14. Hand Holding

6. Rainy Day

12.1K 338 1.4K
By dnfslove

Dream woke up the next morning with a weight on his chest. Slightly confused, he cracked his eyes open, shielding them from the sun streaming through his blinds. He looked down at the pressure on him, remembering George had come in last night. The boy was curled up against him, practically laying on him at this point, and soft breaths fell from his parted lips. From Dream's view, he could see the rise and fall of the boy's chest, and eyes moving behind closed lids. He couldn't help the massive toothy grin that stretched across his face, a warmth passing through his entire body. He pulled George tighter to his chest, and kissed his head again, as he has done three times now. Dream's mind raced with thoughts. He couldn't believe they were actually in his bed cuddling, and George stayed the entire night. He recalled his dream from last night when he entered his slumber,

"I've fallen for you, and I wish I could just be with you. You make me feel a way I've never felt before, I would do anything for you to feel the same way".

It felt so real and vivid, but it couldn't be. George wouldn't have said that. Playing the words over and over in his head, he knew if he could confess his feelings to George, it would sound a lot like that. As he was lost in thought, the boy on top of him began to twitch and tilt his head up. Brown met green, and a pink tint rose on George's cheeks.

"Sorry- I- erm" George began stammering, quickly trying to shift his weight off of Dream. Dream wouldn't allowed it though, and pulled the boy back onto his chest.

"Don't worry, Gogy. It's actually nice-you're keeping me warm" Dream giggled.

"Well I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable at all in the night. I guess I'm a more affectionate friend than I'd like to admit...." George trailed off. He knew he wasn't like this with any of his other friends, but he wanted to play it off cool.

Dream furrowed his brows, concentrated on George who was now biting his lip, clearly thinking about something. He wished he could take George's lip between his teeth and- shut up brain, he recoiled his thoughts.

They sat in comfortable silence that way for a little while longer, before George broke the silence,

"I guess we should get up. The guys might be wondering where we are....." It was hard for George to focus, Dream was rubbing small circles on his back now.

"And I guess you're right. For once" Dream retorted. The comment plastered a cheeky grin on the British boy's face. Dream's morning voice was sexy.

George sat up and immediately patted his hair, knowing it probably looked like a complete disaster. Dream just laughed and made an inaudible comment, before stripping off his shirt.

"Well, would you like to stay and watch with your mouth open or meet me downstairs?" Dream questioned. George didn't even realize he'd been staring.

"Uh- I'll go get dressed myself. Meet you down there" George said and got up, looking at the floor the entire time, before closing the door behind him.

I need to talk to Nick, Dream thought. He pulled a shirt over his head and hiked sweat shorts up his legs, and then strode down to Sapnap's room, not bothering to knock before entering.

"Bitch wake up I need to talk to you" Dream yelled at the sleeping boy.

"Dream, I'm gonna kiss you so hard if you don't get out right now" He threatened (?) him. Dream just threw a pillow at his face.

"I'm being serious Nick" Sapnap opened looked up to glare at the boy, but saw pleading eyes looking back at him. He nodded and patted the bed, gesturing for Dream to sit down.

Sapnap has been aware about Dream's feelings for George for a while now. He's mentioned it to him a few times before, but never got too serious about it. Sapnap figured it was about them.

"So-uh George came into my room last night," Dream cleared his throat, and Sapnap nodded for him to continue, "and we started cuddling 'n stuff and I woke up this morn-"

"You guys cuddled!?" Sapnap was curious now.

"Yes shut up" Dream groaned,  "then when I woke up we were still cuddling and he was basically laying on top of me. It was weird but it was really nice"

Sapnap pretended to gag at his friend's confession, earning a punch in the arm from him.

"Nick I don't know what to do. Ever since he's gotten here, my feelings have been- heightened"

"Well, why don't you stop being a pussy and do something about it?" Sapnap called him out.

"Because dude it could wreck our friendship. But I really like him, a lot" Dream put emphasis on the last part, he knew it was more than just a lot.

"So you're just gonna continue liking him in silence? You guys cuddled all night and you're worried he won't feel the same way?" Sapnap had a hint of concern in his tone.

"Well yeah. I guess so" Dream murmured, now looking down at Sapnap's bed sheets and picking the lint.

"Look man, do what you want. But I think it's worth a shot" Sapnap patted the older on the shoulder, a look of hope in his eyes. Dream nodded, not really believing he'd actually do something about it. There was too much at risk.
___________
The boys spent the day together playing Minecraft, even hopping on stream for two hours on Bad's twitch. They were currently building a vacation home.

"George you muffin head I told you to use dark oak not jungle wood" Bad scolded him.

"I'm colourblind" George replied. They all whooped in laughter.

"George you're such an idiot" Dream said fondly. They went quiet for a brief moment after this. There was something in Dream's tone that left the boys second guessing whether or not Dream was actually flirting with him. It was different, softer than usual.

Quackity spoke up first, "Well then. If you don't mind me I'll be building a sex dungeon in the basement for Dream and Geo-" He got cut off by Bad yelling at him.

"Sorry guys, I didn't want to do this but I guess I have to" He sighed. QUACKITY WARNING was now in the top right of Bad's stream.

"Don't worry I'll help you, and I'll make it look extra nice" Karl said, bursting into a bubble of giggles afterward.

A little while later, the two announced their chamber was completed.

"Come on in guys" Quackity's character led the rest into the dark pixelated room.

The walls were made of black concrete, with red nether bricks for the floor. Two black beds were placed together against a wall, with torches lining the room, providing a dim ambiance. A fan art picture of dnf kissing was plastered above the bed using item frames.

"Awe isn't this cozy and cute" Bad exclaimed. Karl huffed dramatically.

"Bad, it's not cozy nor cute. It's a sex having room"

"Karl, you're so cheeky" Sapnap said, poking fun at the boy. Karl pretended to faint by falling off his chair, the sound of him crashing onto the floor heard through discord, as well as the house.

"I think it's perfect, wouldn't you agree George?" Dream questioned.

"You're actually dumb" George spoke through giggles.

They continued this way for a while, bantering back and forth while the others had a side conversation. Dream felt his heart jump into his throat whenever George made a flirty comment toward him. After the stream ended, he decided he was going to try to get some alone time with George.

Now sat in the living room watching a movie, Dream abruptly stood up, "Uh, I'm gonna go stop by the grocery store..... George wanna come?"

"I'll come with you!" Karl said whilst getting up, but was yanked back onto the couch by Sapnap.

"No Karl stay here with me" Sapnap said in a needy voice, and Karl couldn't contain himself.

"Sure, let me go grab my phone" George left the room swiftly, wondering why the boy only asked him to come. Sapnap looked at Dream and raised his eyebrows, as if to say you can thank me later. Dream rolled his eyes so far back they could've sunk into his brain.

George came back, phone in hand, and the two left the others in the living room. Dream slipped on Nike runners, and George grabbed his Yeezy's. Dream mocked the boy for having hype beast shoes, but was quickly silenced when he was once again reminded that all of their supporters roast his Nikes.

"You know, I'm here for you if you ever wanna learn how to dress properly" George joked.

"You're just jealous I look good in everything"

George agreed in his head. He really could pull off just about anything.

At the store, their bickering didn't subside in any way.

"Why do you need three boxes of cinnamon toast crunch exactly?" George judged him.

"Because, we go through them fast. Two for me, one for Nick"

"Well what about me?"

"Anything for you" Dream pretended to huff in annoyance, and reached down to grab another box. He was stopped by George's hand wrapping around his arm, clenching it in his grasp. The touch sent shivers everywhere.

"I'm just kidding, Clay" he spoke softly, admiration laced like sweet honey in his voice. Dream could have practically melted into a puddle at the mention of his real name. This boy made him weak in every way.

George slowly released his arm from his hold, and the absence of touch saddened Dream. They continued shopping through the aisles, and Dream even pushed the cart with George in it for a bit. He shook his head warmly, how was this 24 year old man such a kid at heart? George ordered him on what to buy in a voice resembling that of a king.

"Cheetos please, my loyal advisor."

"Whatever you say, your highness" Dream laughed, and even did a small curtsy. He completely lost his balance, and almost fell into the shelves of chips beside him. George broke down crying of laughter, gasping for air and holding onto his stomach. Tears rolled down his delicate cheeks, and his face burned a bright red. Dream would embarrass himself ten times over if it meant he could forever hear the beautiful sound George emitted when he lost it.

Leaving the grocery store, Dream decided he didn't want it to be over yet. They didn't buy anything that needed to be refrigerated immediately, so he started to drive in the opposite direction of where they came from.

"What are you doing, the house is back that way no?" George peered over at him with curious eyes.

"Yeah. Just thought we could go do something" he admitted. George continued to question him for the next ten minutes, whining like a child, wanting to know where they were going. Dream placed a hand gently on his thigh,

"You'll see when we're there"

George sucked in air at the small action, and didn't release his breath until Dream's hand was back on the steering wheel. Looking out at the road in front of them, a small creek came into view. It was at the end of a dirt road, and small blue flowers lightly dusted the edge of the murky water. They pulled up in a small empty space beside it, no one else in sight.

"Did you take me out here to murder me?" George laughed, highly amused.

"No, but I guess that will depend on whether you keep being a smart ass or not" he followed up with a wink, "I actually took you here 'cause I used to come here when I was little".

George felt a dull ache of admiration sit in his chest.

Dream continued on, the two now walking along the break between dirt and water, "Drista and I would skip rocks and basically challenge each other to see who could get one to go the farthest. Obviously, I always won" Dream said with a smirk.

"One time my mom had to basically break us up from a fight. But, she always loved taking us here. I was never sure why, but I guess I can see why now. It's calming."

George hummed in response, gazing out over the water. Little dragon flies skimmed over the surface, and the reflection of the sun caused sparkles to form.   Dream stopped in his tracks, bending down to sift through different rocks.

"How do we know which ones are the good ones?" George asked, genuinely curious.

"Well this one here," Dream held a stone in his palm, "is oval and flat. It's also smooth and light, but still heavy enough for a strong throw. It's a perfect one" He said, handing it over to George. George seemed unsure, but he stood up and cast the rock out into the air. It immediately just plopped into the water with a heavy plonk. Dream smiled cutely at the failed attempt.

"Here, let me show you how" He grabbed another small rock, once again passing it to his friend. This time, he stood behind the boy and positioned his wrist to where it should be, guiding it with his own hand. Dream was close enough that his warm breath trickled down his spine.

Dream shot both of their wrists forward, and the rock skipped three times over the surface. George immediately started cheering and shouting, causing butterflies to stir in Dream's stomach.

"Wow, did you see that? That was so cool!" George yelled with a huge grin on his face, slightly jumping up and down.

"You're so fucking cute" Dream blurted out. George stopped jumping, and glanced shyly at the ground. He kicked a rock with his shoe.

"Thankyou.." he mumbled beneath his breath, now feeling like a lovesick fool.

The two continued to walk along the thin trail beside the creek, constantly brushing up against each other. Somewhere along the way, George took Dream's hand into his own, interlocking their fingers. George's hand was small in comparison, but it fit like a puzzle piece. They shared stories from their childhood, even getting emotional at times. Everything from first grade crushes, to revealing their deepest insecurities. Before they knew it, it had already been an hour and they had done several laps around the area. Time flew by so quickly like this. The pair had never felt so close to anyone else before in their entire lives.

George felt a light splash on his cheek, and looked up to see clouds now forming in the sky.

"We better go, it looks like it's about to rain." He stated.

"Nah it's okay, I'm sure the clouds are just passing over" Dream responded, sounding quite confident in his claim. Another droplet landed on George's head.

"Dream, I've literally felt two droplets on me now"

"I think you're hallucinating. I haven't felt anything" Dream chuckled at the other.

Within a matter of seconds, a huge downpour began to fall to the ground. George shrieked in laughter, yelling an "i told you so!" to the other boy. They were quite far from the car at this point. They began to run together, hand in hand, getting completely soaked in the process. George nearly slipped from the mud starting to form, but Dream was able to catch him just in time, a hand placed on his back to prevent him from tumbling.

The pair locked eyes, and something shifted in that moment. Dream looked deeply into his big brown doe orbs, seeing a person he's completely fallen for. A slight smile was planted on the British boy's face, small crease lines forming beside his soft lips. Dream wanted him, in every way possible. He wanted to run his fingers through his brown locks, and stroke his pale skin. He wanted to make him smile every day, and revel in the feeling he got when George laughed. He wanted to make George happy, and do absolutely anything for him. He wanted, needed, and craved George.

Their faces were merely centimetres apart at this point, and George's shaky breaths fanned across his face. Before he could even think twice about it, he decided it was now or never.

"Fuck it"

Dream pressed his lips softly into the older boys, immediately melting into the kiss. His heart was racing at this point, and electricity shot through his entire body. All he felt in this moment was George George George. He pulled away too soon for his liking, the feeling of the kiss lingering heavily on his lips. George looked slightly shocked.

Oh no, I messed up big time, he thought.

Any doubt was instantly erased when George tilted his head up, smashing their lips together once more, with all the passion he could muster. His heart filled with a sweet feeling that overwhelmed his emotions and made him feel like he was flying. Placing his hands in Dream's hair, he began tangling his fingers in his wavy blonde locks. Dream brought his hand to George's jaw, pushing himself further into the kiss. Fireworks sparked inside the two, and their heads felt foggy with a light sensation of adoration. The thing they had desired for so long, was finally coming true. Their lips moved in sync, like magnets to metal, finally coming to a close after resisting for so long. Dream delicately snaked his arm around the boy's waist, bringing their bodies even closer together.

The rain was falling even harder on them at this point, but they didn't care one bit. It was as if the world stopped spinning. In this moment, they were the only people who existed on earth, and nothing else mattered but each other. They were hopelessly, tirelessly and endlessly in love.
_______________
ahhhh i hope the waiting was worth it for u guys! :] i wrote this at 3am so if there's minor mistakes pls forgive me lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 198 18
Dream has never really been interested in girls, he never thought much into it. He had been told that when he met the one he would know, but as he fl...
133K 5.5K 36
Boyfriends of 3 months, George begins to realise how little he truly knows about Dreams past. He is desperate to find out what was so bad that happen...
10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
16.6K 606 23
George, a high school student content in his routine of going to school then roller skating for hours on end, is in for a shock when a new kid is hir...