SHE LIVES ALONE

Von babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 Mehr

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 24

321 17 7
Von babylionofhyejin

It's been months and its now new year since their break up and she's slowly healing.

With her members by her side and the love she's receiving from the people that surrounds her without even knowing what's happening .

She sad down at the hammock in her balcony wich is way much bigger than her past balcony .

Since their breakup her members insists that she needs to move out of her apartment . And she obeyed them .

Now she's near her members' apartments and far from sunghoon's .

They didn't talk for months now . Happy news surrounds him every now and then she can't avoid it because it is literally all over the place .

Somin is now on her fifth month of pregnancy but it still doesn't show that much . They're having a wedding ceremony next week and she's invited .

She didn't know how to feel but she sure is still healing from what happened .

There's someone who didn't left her side during these events besides her members . And that someone is namjoon every since that night he never left her , he guided her all through out . Tells her his story who is fairly similar to hers . But it happened earlier last year . He just heald him self and now he's helping her cope up .

She became dependent to him without even knowing . She depends on namjoon more than she depends to her members in the past . Whenever she have these bad panic and anxiety attacks its namjoon who came despite his busy schedule he'll stop everything just to go with her .

Those gestures gave her hope that she'll be fine in the end of the day . That everyone supports and loves her even though she's not perfect .

Her popularity became enormous inside and outside the country especially in the states and europe

Her name became noisier with her explosive charistma and attitude on stage . Her effect on things she just touched used eat or buy became a product of the month that'll sold out . Everything she does became the talk of the town . Basically being the total "IT" girl for everyone .

Everyone is applauding sunghoon as he walked in the middle of the aisle as he held Somin hand by hand .

Everyone is there including her and her group who is clapping along the others .

Her heart is obviously hurting but she held it in

Be happy hyejin-ah you can do this . Don't make a scene yo--

She stopped convincing her self when BTS appeared and namjoon is now infront of her . Giving her a small nod and a comforting smile mouthing ' you can do this '

She nodded And held her hands tightly

The couple exchanged their vows and kissed each other when the priest announced their wedding .

Everyone is overjoyed .

But wheein saw that sunghoon is staring at Hyejin as he states his vows

While at that time hyejin is being taken care by namjoon .

Wheein never imagined this kind of situation between anyone in the real life and thinking that it really did happen makes her heart aches for her best friend even more .

One thing has changed with hyejin , she have never been this overworked ever since they debuted . That's what the girls noticed . It seems like she's doing all this to forget and they're trying their best to support her at any cost .

She's practically living inside the studio writting lyrics and composing songs .

She had been the one who hated staying inside the studio after their initiated working time but now she's the total opposite .

She's preparing for her solo album after moonbyul and solar . Her appearance in ILA has been minimized , even though sunghoon didn't appear in the show anymore she still decided to take it slow for her own sake .

Today she have no choice but join the said gathering that'll be filmed for ILA'S Anniversary

It's hard for her but she tried to be civil at least now she knows how to hold her tears back and calm her self .

Through out the months she developed severe anxiety and panic attacks. It's either wheein or namjoon who'll calm her down .

Why namjoon ? Because he's been this kind of situation not long ago and he's helping her to cope up , not letting her go through what he's been through in the past .

Their CEO is definetly against this schedule . She just persuade him saying that it'll be the last time she's seeing sunghoon and it's done just for the old times sake .

They're at the beach . The whole production team of ILA went all in for this episode. They asked the rainbow club members to bring alot of visitors in .

Narae will bring 15 comedians and hosts

Si eon will bring 5 actors

Kian asked them if it's okay to not bring any . And they all said okay .

Sunghoon will bring 10 actors

Henry promised to bring some people with him

Han hyejin promised to bring atleast t models

And hwasa said it'll be a secret .

It's bts and mamamoo she's going with , it's not actually her plan but these people became super protective of her . Even jungook who's way younger than her . They all treat her like a glass eversince the breakup

It's supposed to be just mamamoo but when the boys heard about it they insisted on coming . And all of them agreed she can't do anything about it because their CEO heard about it and said if she's not gonna bring the girls and boys with her she's not gonna attend the event .

Riding two limousines sponsored by the BigHit and RBW entertainment they entered the rented beach resort they'll stay here for three days . And for the first meeting they were told that there's a red carpet and they need to dress up formally

They didn't expect that this will be a serious thing . There's some reporters waiting in the red carpet .

Maybe because it's rare to see south korea's top celebrities join a particular reality show at once and it is known in the public that it'll be a big scale event because ILA won alot of daesangs last end year awardings .

Narae and the others are already there and the only one who's they're waiting were hwasa and her guests.

"Wah everyone really spends time and money for our team building . I can't believe I'm seeing all these Famous people at once . " Narae said .

"Me too , I never imagined to have an event that'll be hosted by our club being this luxurious " han hyejin said

They are all sporting a beautiful gowns and suits and tie .

"Aigoo seems like our maknae will always be late " si eon jokingly said acting mad making the others laugh at their seats .

The rainbow club members are in the stage right now while their invited guests are on their tables .

Kian's eyes became wide when he saw a very extravagant limousines driving near them .

"OMO OMO!! " Han hyejin slaps henry and si eons arms

All of the people in the open event looked back to where guests will arrive and walk to a red carpet .

The scene cost a lot of commotion and amazed gasps and whispers

"OMO yeokshi our maknae will always be late but also will always be the best bomb " narae said clapping her hands .

"Seems like hwasa also invited alot of people " kian commented .

"That's bts right?! " Kian freaked out because he's a big fan of bts . The celebs even stand up on their seats just to see the group that just arrived

"Wah were packed with world wide artists and celebs tonight I see . " Han hyejin commented .

"WAH MAMAMOO!! MAMAMOO IS HERE COMPLETELY !!!" si eon were super amazed at the sight .

Two beagle idol group but one of the most powerful group the 3rd gen kpop ever had .

"Yahhhh look at hwasa with her girls they look so expensive " hyunmoo commented making everyone laugh .

"Wah daebak daebak we've been with hwasa for years now but everytime I see here in a formal event I am still struck " narae said .

The groups took pictures at the red carpet and proceed to the hall where everyone is waiting .

"Hwasa-ya " narae called her to the stage .

Because she's wearing a high heels and a very elegant but sexy dress she can't run to where the members were . Her eyes darted to where sunghoon is quietly observing everything when he saw he looking at him he looked away .

After making sure her guests settled down she excused her self to go with the members of ILA .

To her surprise namjoon and jhope assisted her to the stage .

"You two don't need to just sit " she whispered at the two making them chuckle

"Not a chance little hyejin . My fists are aching to land on that bastards face " hoseok whispered while still smiling making namjoon chuckle

"And besides hyejin-ah what you're wearing is too dangerous and your heels are unbelievable . We told you four girls to tone it down but as always you four will never listen to us ." Namjoon scolded her while they're approaching the stage .

Making her roll her eyes and making the two men laugh .

Hoseok stoped at the bottom of the stairs and let's namjoon assist her till she's on top of the stage

They came back to their table .

Solar suddenly talked

"If that man right there tried to approach hyejin after all what happened I'll not think twice and I'll throw my heels straight to his head " she clenched her teeth .

"Count me in " wheein said obviously still pissed at sunghoon .

Even though hwasa said that it's fine now they can't help but be angry because they know what happened. And it's definitely not fine . Hyejin is just too nice for every body .

Back to the stage narae handed a mic over Hyejin .

"Hwasa-ssi you surprised us tonight with your guest . Please say a few words and and introduce your self for the other guests " hyunmoo said

She looked at the guests full of worldwide known south korean celebrities .

"Annyeonghasaeyo everyone . I'm Hwasa from the group mamamoo . We're sorry for making you all wait weve been caught in traffic after our sperate schedule so that's why x she explained and saw the celebrities smiling and nodding in approval for her .

She continued talking " uhm I'm lucky enough that BTS sumbaenims who are our very close idol group were able to join us tonight after asking them if they could go they immediately said yes . So oppas and dongsaeng thank you " she bowed to them and the boys clapped back .

"And uhm to my unnies thank you for saying yes to this schedule even though you don't have to , everyone please look forward for a very pleasant night and we promise to provide good entertainment for you all" she ended her speech and gave back the mic to her narae unnie

"Yah our maknae really evolved with speaking " byulie said

"She indeed is " solar agreed .

Everyone started eating and talking with each other .

They announced that whoever theyre with in the table will be their groupmates for three days and house mates .

After eating hwasa excused her self to get some drinks .

Sunghoon see this as a chance and approached hwasa .

" Hyejin-ah " he called her .

She looked at him and smiled calmly .

"Long time no see oppa " she said " how's your family ?" She asked

"S-somins good her pregnancy are doing well " he awkwardly answered

"I see " she replied

"C-can I talk to you for a second " he finally asked

But before she can answer wheein and taehyung appeared behind her

Wheein protectively held hyejin's hand

"Hyejin-ah let's go back to the table . Namjoon oppa and solar unnie have some things to say . " She said in a serious tone .

Sunghoon glanced at taehyung and saw that he's seriously looking at him .

"We need to go back now sumbaenim" wheein excused themselves to sunghoon .

"Tae get the drink for hyejinnie " wheein ordered and taehyung just said yes.

Taehyung and sunghoon is now alone in the bar

"You know what hyung . Please don't approach hyejin anymore . You don't know what she's been through after what you did . " Taehyung said without even filtering his words . " She's like a sister to us so please leave her alone . If hyejin forgives you from the stupidity you've done well sad to say the ten of us feels the opposite . Hyejin is one of the purest person I've ever met and you decided to break her like that just because of your selfish self ? Well then I can definitely see why the girls wanted to break every bone you have " taehyung finished his sentence and as if it was planned the bartender gave the drink to him and he walked out of where sunghoon is still standing at .

He's frozen from a moment . He now realize how fucked up he did to hyejin . Earning the hate from her friends and not from her made him guilty even more . One thing that explains his guilt is that she managed to be civil to him even though she's hurt. The reason why her friends are mad at him . She's too nice for everyone .

The night deepens and they decided to gather in the sea shore and make a bonfire . There was around 40 people in there talking with each other and getting closer to new people .

Narae hosted this segment for everyone . She bring out cases of alcohol and gave it to everyone .

Tonight will be their opening ceremony and tomorrow will be the start. Of the 3 days 2 nights competition amongst all of their group .

The team leaders will be Narae, Hyunmoo , and Henry .

Narae will team up with Han hyejin with the models and comedians and will also be joined by kian

Hyunmoo brought alot of famous people too some of them will just join them. In the morning . Together with si eon and sunghoon

Lastly henry will be the leader of the idol groups. Bts and mamamoo . He also have tvxq's yunhoo and son dambi

All of then proceed to their assigned house. The biggest house goes to narae and her team because of the number of their own team

Bts and mamamoo will be sharing the whole second floor . It was designed as an open room for visitors where there's several bunk beds and mini living room .

Henry dambi and yunhoo will be sleeping downstairs too.

They let the younger ones enjoy the night .

While the others wash up hyejin goes down the upper bunk bed

"I'll just walk outside everyone " she informed her friends and they just nodded .

"Bring your phone " solar said before she got down the stairs .

She said yes and grabbed her phone and a blanket with her .

She bumped in to Suga and Jungkook who just came back from walking outside .

"Wear your blanket jinnie it's cold x suga said patting her head making her roll her eyes . Jungkook just chuckled and pats her

"Be back quickly noona it's cold " he said showing his bunny smile .

She waved at the two and went on walking .

As she's enjoying her peaceful time . She saw a shadow nearing her .

She looked back and saw sunghoon .

"Hey " he greeted with a weak smile .

"Hey " she greets back . Sunghoon stands by her side and gave a heavy sigh .

"Can we talk ?" He asked her

"We're already talking " she tried to liven up the mood but she knows that I wouldn't work .

"Let's sit first ." He said guiding her to sit on a log .

"Firstly I wanted to ask how you're feeling right now " sunghoon started

"Kunyang , Im okay , ithink " she said looking up the sky .

"I really want to say sorry for everything hyejin-ah . I mean it ." He said As he looked down his hands .

"I am a bastard for doing those things to and I am regretting everything I did wrong " he said .

"You know how much I love you Hyejin-ah , but now we can't- we can't be together because of my mistakes ." His tears fell down his face .

She looked at him and pats his back , he looked up to her

"To be honest oppa , I don't have any regrets at all . I am just thankful that we met and you made me feel what I feel for the past years . I can never imagine my self through out the past year with you without you by my side. But I guess this is what we're destined for ." She smiled at him "we can choose to be happy even if were hurting oppa . And I will choose the happy memories we've made with each other over the painful ones . " She pulled back her breath.

"I just want to tell you how much greatful I am for meeting you , thank you for giving me a chance of feeling and knowing what love is even if it's just for a short time ." He tears fall down as she smiled at him. "I want you to remember me as a happy memory too oppa . I want you to take the lessons you've learned throughout our past relationship to strengthen what you have with your wife now . "

"I want you to be happy because I am trying to be happy too, I want you to leave the guilt in the past and live happily with Somin sumbaenim " she smiled .

Sunghoon is now sobbing his heart out , he realizes even more how lucky hyejin's future man is and he just made his chance slip . He realizes how great of a woman hyejin become how she bloomed even in the darkest days of her life.

"And thank you oppa for everything . we tried right ?" She said tears flowing down but she choosed to smile

He nodded and lowered down his head.

"We tried but I guess every story needs to end in order to make a new one ." She said placing her hands on his face wiping off the tears.

He looked at her and pulled her into a hug .

"Oh god what have I done" he whispered as he closed his eyes and looked up in the sky letting his tears fall down .

"Thank you Hyejin-ah "

"thank you for everything , for forgiving me " he hugged her tighter as she savoured the last time she's gonna feel his warmth

"Thank you for everything oppa . " She smiled

"You will always hold a special place in my heart hyejin-ah . Forever " he whispered as he kissed her head

" please let me go oppa . Let me go so I can be happy too. Don't lock me up your heart and set me free for the both of us " she said looking up to him

He nodded several times closing his eyes.

They didn't know that all of the rainbow family with the bts and mamamoo members are watching and hearing them as they talk . They forgot to turn off their lapel mic luckily the other guests are already sleeping and the close ones to them were the only ones who witnessed this heart breaking scene .

All of them are quietly watching and crying . The rainbow family happeneds to have a hint about sunghoon's nd hyejin's relationship and were shocked with the news with Somin and sunghoon . But tonight they confirmed everything.

They felt like they're invading their privacy but they can't help but invade them.

The producer and the director who's close to them is the one whom figured this scene as they checked the lapels . And coincidentally everyone whose watching now is on the same place as them and they decided to hear and watch the two .

"I'm sorry " he apologized once again .

" Guenchana oppa " she smiled

" I want you to be happy " he said now staring at her face

"I will oppa . I will be happy " she stopped and pulled her breath once again and looked straight to his eyes.
"Maybe in another life oppa . Maybe in our next life or the other one , maybe we can be together " she smiled as she slowly let's go of his hands

He nodded and let's go of her hands

"Be happy oppa , I need to go back now "

She said walking backwards before turning her back at him .

As she walks away her tears fall down endlessly the tears which she stopped from falling for months has been released tonight. She lets the pain sit in her heart as she walk away from him .

She was shocked when someone hugged her. When she walked far away from where sunghoon and her talked

"You did well hyejin-ah , I'm proud of you , you're gonna be okay " wheein said also crying now that make her cry even more .

Wheein hugged her even more and comforted her

"We're here it's okay to cry " wheein whispered . Hyejin hurried her face to wheein's neck

She loosed her strength and started to fall down while wheein supports her . They both kneeled down as wheein hugs her

"I tried right ?" Hyejin said

"You did and your effort will never be disregarded hyejin-ah ." Wheein smiled at her

"Thank you for always being on my side wheeinah" she said

Wheein wiped her tears

"I'll be with you whatever happens , me and our unnies will be your forever stable wall . Just like how you stand by our side everytime hyejin-ah . "

"Gomowa wheeinah "

"This is what sisters do hyejin-ah "

Tbh, I cried my heart out while writting this ending scene as I listened to some sad kdrama ost .

It hurts my heart even though I'm the one whose causing all these painful chapters I just can't help but be carried away too.

Even though this is a sad af chapter I hope you enjoyed it .

One more chapter then epilogue and we're done .

I've been writing these last 4 chapters for the longest time because they are also the longest chapter I've ever wrote with the minimum of 4k words . I hope y'all liked this :))

~🦋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3K 684 44
Hyejin a rich girl hurt from her past relationship will meet Wheein. As they fell for each other, they'll meet different problems. Can they overcome...
13.9K 452 30
oh moon byulyi, why are you playing with my heart? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •hwabyul (byul & hyejin fic) •some moonsun (byul & yongsun) w...
3K 224 16
"You just entered the wrong path Moon Byul yi, You just made a wrong decision, you just made things complicated." In which Byulyi likes two different...
5.7K 453 33
Jung Wheein's life is, according to her roommate Ahn Hyejin, "boring as hell". But Wheein is just fine with that until one day, Kim Taehyung - the ne...