Project Daddy || a.i

By Esmereldah

"You can call me daddy." "You cannot be fucking serious." __________ "This is a weird part of the internet, I... More

Teaser
Chapter 1 || "That was my baby."
Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."
Chapter 3 || "She'll give you a blowjob."
Chapter 4 || "She's going to kill you."
Chapter 5 || "I'm sexually frustrated."
Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"
Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"
Q&A
Chapter 8 || "Playful banter my ass."
Chapter 9 || "We actually microwaved it."
Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."
Chapter 11 || "Lashton isn't real."
Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."
Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."
Chapter 14 || "I like when you call me that."
Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."
Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"
Chapter 17 || "Stalker."
Chapter 18 || "I want vodka."
Chapter 19 || "The baby... Slipped?"
Chapter 20 || "My fucking feelings!"
Chapter 21 || "You'll scream it one day."
Chapter 22 || "Up to you Romeo."
Chapter 24 || "Michael's gotta go."
Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."
Chapter 26 || "Mate Date."
Chapter 27 || "Trust me honey."
Chapter 28 || "Take. Them. Off."
Chapter 29 || "Just breathe."
Chapter 30 || "What are you, his mother?"
Chapter 31 || "Friends with benefits?"
Chapter 32 || "The dirty version."
Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"
Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."
Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."
Chapter 36 || "Horton hears a bitch ass liar."
Chapter 37 || "That's what daddies do."
Chapter 38 || "Daddy's working."
Chapter 39 || "Couple of fucks."
Chapter 40 || "Toxic relationship."
Chapter 41 || "I really like you."
Chapter 42 || "Managed to tame the beast, have we?"
Chapter 43 || "You love to be dominated."
Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."
Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."
Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."
Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"
Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."
Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"
Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."
Chapter 51 || "Alluring chocolate gaze."
Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."
Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."
Chapter 54 || "Rejection fucking sucks."
Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."
Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."
Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."
Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."
Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."
Chapter 60 || "Suitable for ages 12+"
Chapter 61 || "Blue balls."
Author Q&A
Chapter 62 || "They're musicians not models."
Chapter 63 || "Finest Loveliest Tenderest."
Chapter 64 || "Listen here Chucky."
Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."
Chapter 66 || "I'll phone Karen."
Chapter 67 || "Lover's sense."
Chapter 68 || "Perfection."
Chapter 69 || "Lads Sleepover."
Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"
Chapter 71 || "Stay here, with me."
Chapter 72 || "Neutralize your attitude."
Chapter 73 || "I never deserved you."
Chapter 74 || "Frankly Panny dear I don't give a damn."
Chapter 75 || "Both at fault."
Epilogue || Part 1
Epilogue || Part 2
The Way We Say Goodbye

Chapter 23 || "You're cute Blondie."

337K 10.1K 25.3K
By Esmereldah

- Luke -

"What will you be having?"

"Just coffee, thanks."

The cashier raised her eyebrows sceptically but didn't say anything, taking my money before handing me back my change. I thanked her before moving on in the queue, waiting patiently for my order.

With a hangover, the worst place I could be was home. The minute I woke up, I was bombarded by questions from my mother, which I answered half asleep with an aching headache. I then proceeded to hold down my vomit while eating the breakfast she made me, cowering away from the light like some stupid äss Dracula wannabe.

Y'know how hard it is to hide a hangover?

Pretty fücking hard.

So that's why I came to Starbucks. It was calm, quiet and mother free. Everything I needed.

"Are you Luke?"

My eyes flickered up to meet a girl, around my age, with big brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. Her black hair was hidden away beneath a cap, her deep red lips pulled up into a slight smirk. She had a to-go cup in her hand, my name scrawled messily along the side.

Her name tag read Natalia.

"I'm Luke."

"I thought so," she chuckled, passing the warm paper cup into my hands "you don't seem like the type of guy to order coffee."

"You don't seem like the type of girl to serve coffee." I retorted, causing her smile to grow, a small laugh escaping her plump lips.

"Touché."

I ignored her comment and walked away, heading towards an empty circular table in the corner of the room. It seemed so isolated, so quiet. Perfect for me.

Sitting down, I took a hesitant sip from my cup, wincing slightly afterwards. Not only had I just burnt the whole top of my mouth, but I'd burnt it on a beverage I didn't even like.

Coffee really wasn't my thing, but Ashton said it would help.

I brought my phone out from my pocket and checked my notifications, ignoring half of my messages. They were all from desperate girls with nothing else to do on a Saturday night except beg me for sēx.

It was sickening.

"Is this seat taken?"

Slowly looking up, I met a pair of brown eyes, a small sigh escaping my lips. There stood Natalia, a Starbucks cup held tightly in one hand with her phone in the other. She had taken her cap off, revealing a thick mess of black hair tied up into a ponytail. Her red lips were tugged upwards into a slight grin, her eyebrows quirked up expectantly.

She seemed so confident, and I couldn't tell if liked it or not.

"Um, no?"

She gave a curt nod before falling down onto the chair, placing her cup down onto the table. I was frozen with confusion, my eyes hesitantly scanning this mysterious girl.

This wasn't normal.

"So Luke," she grinned, drawing out my name as if it were some bad word she wasn't quite sure of "how's your coffee?"

"Hot."

"Wow," she chuckled; subconsciously tapping her nails against the old wooden table "no shít Sherlock."

I felt myself blush but didn't react, averting my gaze to my lap. She was acting like the female version of Calum, and I really didn't know how to feel.

"I like your tattoo."

I frowned, taking a hesitant glance towards my arm before back to Natalia's deep brown eyes. She was smiling, her attention trained on the Nirvana tattoo on my arm.

In all honesty, I had forgotten it was there.

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome Blondie."

My eyebrows furrowed together in annoyance, my nose wrinkling with disgust. Why was everyone calling me that?

"So what's wrong?" She questioning, taking a small sip from her cup before placing it back down.

I paused, my lips pursed impatiently.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on Blondie." She sighed, resting her chin in the palm of her hand "You're sitting at the most lonely table in the shop with coffee and a pair of sunglasses. If that doesn't suggest a problem, then I don't know what does."

"I'm fine," I mumbled, nervously picking at my cuticles "it's just a little hangover."

"Little?" She chuckled, lifting the sunglasses placed strategically on the bridge of my nose "Your bags are so bad, they look like they're gonna fall off at any moment and start their own colony."

"Stop," I scolded, swatting her hand away "my bags are designer."

"Well mines are from Target, so whatever."

I let out a small snort at her pathetic joke before picking up my cup, taking a nervous sip of my boiling coffee. Natalia watched me, subconsciously fiddling with the bracelets on her wrist.

She seemed nice, forward, but nice.

"So what's your name?"

She smirked, sceptically raising her eyebrows.

"Don't you already know?"

"Yeah, but I ran out of things to say."

"It's Natalia," she chuckled, her cheeks flushing a gentle shade of pink "and you're Blondie."

"It's actually Luke," I corrected, watching as she burst into laughter "but whatever floats your boat."

"Whatever bakes your cake."

"Whatever slices your cheese."

"Whatever grills your bacon."

"Whatever sails your ship."

"My ship is Phan."

"I'm more of Troyler type of guy."

"So mainstream."

I paused before smiling, deciding I liked this girl. Although slightly strange, she seemed nice, and had definitely left a memorable first impression.

"Wanna be friends?"

"Dude, this isn't Kindergarden." She chuckled, swirling her cup around in her hand "You don't have to ask."

"I wanted to be polite." I pouted, watching her brown eyes brighten happily.

"You're cute Blondie."

"Please don't call me that."

"What, Blondie?"

I cringed, wincing at my newfound nickname. I hated it almost as much as Pandora hated Dora, and that was a lot.

"Y'know, I take back my friendship proposal." I muttered, grumpily crossing my arms across my chest "You're too annoying."

"Aw, I'm sorry." She cooed, gently kicking my leg beneath the table "I promise I won't call you it again."

"It's too late now," I frowned, drawing my foot away from her "you blew it."

"Second chance?"

"No second chances."

"I'll buy you a drink?"

"I don't care."

"I'll add extra cream?"

My ears perked up, a small smile tugging at my lip. If I had one weakness, it was cream.

"For free?"

"For free."

"Okay, we can be friends."

Natalia grinned and outstretched her hand across the table, sending me an expectant glance. I grasped her slender hand in mine and shook it, trying my best not to laugh.

"Well, its official now, Blondie."

-

"I'm home!"

Kicking off my shoes , I made my way into the living room, my eyes falling onto five figures. I opened my mouth to say something, but the words were swept away, leaving me to stand awkwardly in the doorframe, drowning in my confusion.

"Hey Luke!" Pandora beamed, her head lifting slightly from Michael's shoulder "Did you get me anything?"

I slowly shook my head, my eyes trained awkwardly on Evie. She was sitting with Calum on the couch, his arms wrapped tightly around her slender shoulders. She was nervously picking at her nails, her lips drawn back into a slight grimace.

She knew I was here, she just didn't care.

"When did the boys get here?"

With this, Ashton turned around, his expression a mixture of annoyance and boredom. He took a disgusted look towards Michael before his hazel eyes met mine, a sympathetic smile tugging at his lips.

"A couple hours ago."

"Why?" I frowned, feeling even more confused.

Why would they be here without me? It wasn't like Pandora would invite them.

"Ashton was looking after our project when the boys decided to visit." Pandora explained, shifting slightly to lean into Michael. He lifted his arm and placed it around her shoulder, causing Ashton's eyes to darken

I knew exactly how he felt.

"So, what have you been doing?"

"Watching shítty movies." Michael replied, receiving a gentle slap from Pandora.

"Camp Rock is not shítty!"

"It really is."

"I like it," Calum chuckled, softly tracing patterns against Evie's arm "Joe's in his prime."

"I agree." Evie added, softly nodding her head.

I watched with disgust as Calum's hand worked its way down her arm, his finger intertwining with hers at the end. Jealousy ate fiercely away at me, leaving a nagging hole in my heart.

That should be me, not that fückboy.

"Well, do you's want to come play FIFA or something?"

Michael and Calum considered my offer before shaking their heads, too preoccupied in the girls. Ashton - however - immediately accepted my offer, clumsily getting up from his spot on the floor before skipping out of the room, sending a look of disdain towards our red haired friend.

I followed suit, taking a quick glance towards Evie before leaving.

"God I missed you."

I laughed at Ashton's comment, sprinting up the stairs and into my bedroom. He quickly leapt past me to fall onto my bed, his limbs outstretched like a starfish.

We were both in same position, and we both felt shítty about it. The one difference was, he had a chance. I'm pretty sure Pandora had friend zoned Michael centuries ago.

Evie - on the other hand - was in a fücking relationship.

"Where were you?" Ashton questioned, slightly lifting his head to look at me.

I shrugged, falling heavily onto my desk chair. I would tell him, but I didn't have the energy.

"Nowhere."

"Well, I've been here," he grunted, tapping his fingers gently against his stomach "third wheeling."

"Must have been hard."

"It was fücking torture."

We sat in a comfortable silence for the next few minutes, too caught up in our thoughts to speak. I couldn't help but think about Evie downstairs, cuddled up in Calum's warm embrace. He'd be cracking jokes left right and centre, causing her to laugh that adorable laugh of hers. He's occasional kiss her, taking those affectionate moments I could only dream of having.

It hurt.

"I met a girl today," I mumbled, subconsciously tracing the outline of my tattoo "her name was Natalia."

"Sounds cool." Ashton murmured, only half listening.

"She called me Blondie," I continued, trying desperately to distract myself from my thoughts "but I liked her."

"Is she hot?"

"Kinda," I mumbled, wrinkling my nose up in disgust "but she's a friend, I don't think of her like that."

"Maybe I should meet her," he chuckled, running a hand through his ragged hair "distract myself from Pandora."

"Do you like her?"

"Well, I don't know her-"

"I mean Pandora."

Ashton paused, awkwardly studying my ceiling. I already knew the answer - it was pretty obvious -but I wanted him to admit it.

"I guess," he mumbled, wringing his hands together nervously "she's... Different."

"Different how?"

He shrugged, his cheeks turning a deep shade of red. Ashton was never one to discuss his feelings - he hated it - but right now, it felt pretty necessary.

"I don't know."

"Come on," I urged, curiously resting my chin in the palm of my hand "what makes her different?"

"I can't describe it," he frowned, slowly sitting himself up "it's just the way she acts, it isn't as desperate as other girls. Plus she's shy, which is adorable."

"My sister's far from adorable," I frowned, disgust rising in my stomach "you should see her in the morning."

"I have." He chuckled, causing me to cringe.

"Please don't Ash."

"What?"

"It's weird," I mumbled, slowly shaking my head "you're my best friend, and she's my sister."

"You're the one that asked." He reminded, getting up from my bed and wandering over to the window.

I watched in confusion as he peered out, his breath fogging up the glass. I don't know what he was so intrigued by - seeing as it was just my garden - but I didn't bother asking.

If he wanted to study my mum's Geraniums, then by all means.

"I can't believe your mum got you a dog."

"It's not my dog," I muttered, my tongue gently fiddling with my lip ring "we're just looking after it."

"Still," he chuckled, tracing a pattern in the fogged up glass "I'm surprised she let it in the house."

"She let you in the house, didn't she?"

He spun around to send me an exasperated glare, his lips tugged upwards into a bitter smile.

"Ha-ha, you're a comedian Luke."

"I try." I smirked, brushing my shoulder smugly as Ashton fell down beside me, elbowing me roughly in the ribs.

"Shut up."

"Or what? No offence Ash, but you don't scare me."

"I used to?" He frowned, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion.

"Well, yeah." I mumbled, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck "You were tough shít back then."

"What happened?"

"Pandora happened."

With that, Ashton's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red, his lips pursed with annoyance. His expression went from confusion to anger, his hands clenching into powerful fists.

It slightly scared me, I had to admit.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, you're always talking to her nowadays." I murmured, cowering in fear as my eyes met his "You've kinda lost your street-cred."

"I don't always talk to her!"

I raised my eyebrows sceptically, sending him a sympathetic smile.

"Yes you do."

"So I'm a nice guy, sue me!" He exclaimed, tugging at the ends of his hair in annoyance "That doesn't mean shít!"

"I know that." I sighed, wishing I hadn't said anything in the first place.

"And I only talk to her because of the project!"

"Ash-"

"It's not like I chose for her to be my partner-"

"Ashton," I interrupted, slowly shaking my head "stop. Before you say something you'll regret."

He bit down harshly on his bottom lip before abruptly standing up, marching back over to the window. Like always, he had over-exaggerated the situation and became emotional. He always done this, and I would be lying if I said it didn't get on my nerves.

He needed to know when to calm down, before someone got hurt.

"She's nice Luke," he murmured, his voice softer than before "that's why I talk to her."

"I know she's nice Ashton," I sighed, running my hand through my tall quiff "but she's got this certain image, completely different from yours."

"Maybe I don't like my image." He huffed, causing me to laugh.

"I really don't think you'd fit in at the chess club."

"She's in the chess club?"

"That's not the point Ash," I chuckled, itching the tip of my nose wearily "you're complete opposites."

"Opposites attract." He retorted, causing me to let out an exasperated groan.

"Could you just listen to me?"

"I don't want to!" He spat, turning around to glare at me "You're just telling me things I already know!"

"Then why don't you listen?" I moaned, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe because it's stupid?"

I stopped, my eyes narrowed with annoyance. I was only trying to protect him, and yet here he was, calling me stupid.

What. A. Prick.

"My status in the fücking school shouldn't affect who I can go out with!" He continued, his face burning bright red with anger "If I like Pandora, I should be able to date her!"

"I'm just trying to help you Ash!" I exclaimed, annoyance rising rapidly in my chest "Think of how stupid we- you will look walking in with her! It will be a joke!"

"What are you so afraid of?" He sneered, taking a step towards me "That some geek will come and ask you out? Newsflash, Pandora and I dating won't change the whole fücking social system!"

"People will get ideas Ash." I warned, nervously leaning back. I didn't want to admit the fact my own best friend intimidated me, but with his muscles and strength, how couldn't I? "You let one nerd stand up, then they all might stand up!"

"Is that from a movie?" Ashton frowned, pausing to send me a sceptical glance.

I shrugged, slightly confused myself. It sounded far to intelligent to come from me, so I must have heard it somewhere.

Probably Bugs Life.

"That's not the point!" He snapped, his glare burning into my bright blue eyes "You're being a pretty shítty friend right now."

"And it's a pretty shítty life," I retorted, clenching my jaw angrily "I'm just warning you, if you walk in with Pandora as your girlfriend, no one will take you seriously. It won't work."

"Y'know what, screw you." He hissed, slowly shaking his head before storming towards my door "I don't need this shít!"

"Ash, where are you going?" I called, watching as he disappeared out into the hallway.

I waited a few seconds before hearing his large feet pound down the stairs, landing heavily at the bottom. I knew what he was planning, and I just hoped that the gods were with him.

He was about to commit social suicide.

************************

I couldn't find any good gifs of Ashton but I found that bomb āss one of Luke, so it's kl.

-

Song: Riptide by Vance Joy (cover by Jasmine Thompson)

-

Please vote/comment/add to your library

And thank you so much for reading!

- Esmerelda 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.2K 47
What happens when Wendy is kidnapped by Europes Most Wanted criminal, Niall Horan?
13.3K 679 22
Have you ever thought what happened, what happens and what will happen on the impromptu story aired at Star Show 360 between Sohye and Mingyu? Find o...
247K 2.7K 27
it's going to get down and dirty in here with sexual fantasies and fluff featuring the Samoan Adonis Roman reigns. if you have any requests just send...
583 107 18
Getting blamed for a murder she never committed isn't something Danielle expected when she let her anger get the best of her for once in her life. ...