𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐜 ~ 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 �...

By sirachaxhp

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐢... More

𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩/𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐚 & 𝐀𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐧

67 10 5
By sirachaxhp

Astraea Shère

Name/Nicknames:

Astraea Shère

No nicknames (although her love interest calls her Asstray as a play on her name)

Age (17-20):

18

Face Claim:

Naomi Scott (I'm sorry I use her so much but I absolutely adore her)

Pronouns/Gender:

Female, she/her/hers

Sexuality:

Bisexual (male-leaning)

Kingdom (Sereias or Dolian):

Sereias

Role (Royalty, Nobility, or Assassin):

Assassin

Family Members:

Lansing Shère- Father (deceased)

Eos Reine Shère- Mother (45)

Merrick Reine- Uncle, mothers brother (49)

Marah Shère- Sister (15)

Background:

Astraea's father, Lansing, was part of the Royal Guard of Sereias. He was one of the highest ranking officials, charged with guarding the king himself. Lansing was so loved by the court that the king even made Lansing, Astraea's mother, Astraea, and Marah into nobility. Ten years ago, when Astraea was eight, her father was killed in a Dolian raid on the Capital. Her mother, now a widow of the Court, had no way of supporting herself and her two daughters, so they moved in with Astraea's uncle. It wasn't until Astraea was ten that she found out that her uncle was also a respected member of the court, but for an entirely different reason. He was the head of the largest community of assassins in the kingdom, the Black Guard. They carried out the dirty requests of the Court under the cover of anonymity. Her uncle decided to train her in the same program that all Sereias assassins go through. Not only was she brought up with the royalty and nobility of the Court, but also alongside some of the most feared killers on the continent. Now, at eighteen, Astraea's years of training have paid off. She has uncovered countless secrets and tortured information out of many. Just like her father, she is one of the most beloved of the Court, and just as dangerous too.

Detailed Personality:

The perfect word to describe Astraea would be cunning. She uses her wits to get her exactly what she wants. As an assassin, she is a natural at deception and lies. Don't confuse yourself though, she isn't evil. In fact, she is so caring, and always willing to stand up for those who need it. She loves her friends and family fiercely, and will always be there by their sides. However, she makes decisions about people quickly. Her assassin's nature makes her judge others in a split second. More often than not, her instincts are right. To her rivals, she is cold and ruthless. There is no line she won't cross, as long as she is doing it for the good of her kingdom and her people. She is a strong feminist, and will never ever approve injustice in any form. She is a wonderful friend, but if she doesn't like you, she won't even make an attempt to be polite and hide her distaste. As to protect her identity, she is very conserved with what she tells about herself. Hardly anybody except for the older members of the Court, the king, and her uncle know that she is an assassin, and she would like to keep it that way. The children and young adults of the Court love her for her good nature, and the courtiers and nobility love her because she is willing to help take down those who cross them.

Faults:

She often judges people too quickly. Although she is hardly ever wrong, she is too stubborn to ever admit in her wrongdoings.

She has a conscience. Unlike other assassins, she can't help but feel guilty for what she does. She knows it's part of her duty, but she can't get herself to kill someone. That's why she's only ever been in charge of smaller assignments, like spying and gathering information/secrets.

She makes rash decisions, often doing things without thinking through the consequences (although she hardly ever gets consequences). This has landed her in some tricky situations, but she yet to pay the price.

Love Interest? (OC+OC):

Yes of course.

Love Interest Relationship Dynamic:

Enemies to lovers.

Or more specifically, rivals to friends to two people who have a soul connection to almost lovers to enemies to 'I will kill you if it is the end of me' to perhaps lovers if time permits.

Lots of ups and downs, a real roller coaster ride for their relationship.

Likes:

Playing the violin- her father had begun to teach her at a young age, and it is one of the last things she has from him. Her mother used to cry when she played because they were all reminded of Lansing.

The ocean- perhaps one of her favourite calming places in the world.

Nutmeg - It was her fathers favorite smell, and reminds her of home.

Rainy days - there is nothing more perfect than a cold, dark, cloudy, thundering day.

Rooftops at night - especially after a difficult day, she loves to climb onto the rooftops and watch the stars. The vastness of the universe helps console her that her existence is inconsequential.

The Unknown - she loves to throw herself into crazy situations where she doesn't have a clue of the outcome. She strives for the thrill of adventure.

Dislikes+Fears:

Sunny days - she thinks that clear days are overrated, and hates the heat.

Noon - the absolute worst part of the day.

Yellow - it's her least favourite color, quite pointless in her opinion.

Death - whether it is hers, or the deaths of her loved ones, it scares her almost more than anything else. The thought that one second could completely end somebody's existence terrifies her.

The dark - this one is probably a bit silly considering that she's an assassin and thrives off of darkness. But in any other circumstance, she hates the dark.

Aesthetic:

She has two aesthetics, depending which side of herself she's showing. Her first aesthetic is light academia meets royalcore. When she isn't in her standard assassins attire, she loves to dress up. She adores ball gowns, and intricate details. When she isn't wearing dresses, she loves loose trousers and comfy tops. It makes her seem inviting and warm.

Her other aesthetic is what can only be described as assassincore (I have no idea if that's a thing). Lots of dark colors, comfortable clothing, and MANY knives. Just as she has an entire drawer dedicated to shoes, she has another dedicated to daggers and poisons. This aesthetic follows on her darker, more villainous side.

Color Scheme:

Beige, cream, muted orange, and peach

or

Black, deep blue, dark red.

Playlist to Describe Your OC:

Icarus - Bastille

Awaken- Valerie Broussard

The Other Side - Ruelle

Achilles Come Down- Gangs of Youth

Quotes (2 minimum):

"How long will it take for you to learn that I always win"

"You made me care, and now everyone I love will pay the price for my stupidity"

"Run far, far away from here. Next time I see you, I will not hesitate to end your miserable life"

Aydin Aileth

Name/Nicknames:

Aydin Laurent Aileth

Pretty Boy- Astraea calls him this

Age (17-20):

18

Face Claim:

Fionn Whitehead

Pronouns/Gender:

Male, he/him/his

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Kingdom (Sereias or Dolian):

Dolian

Role (Royalty, Nobility, or Assassin):

Assassin

Family Members:

Ellis Aileth- Father (50)

Aracane Liszt Aileth- Mother (47)

Background:

Aydin's father is the general of the Dolian army. His mother isn't nobility, but their family is one of the most influential in the kingdom. In fact, his mother is one of the most trusted advisors to King Castoff. When he was 7 years old, he was sent to the Academy. It is one of the most prestigious schools in the kingdom. Not only do they learn the basics at the Academy, but they also center on the art of spying, and training the children to become the best assassins and spies they can be. Aydin is one of the best spies that the kingdom can offer. Just like Astraea, he has never killed anyone. However, he has used anonymity to his advantage, and done unspeakable things to get the information he needs. He isn't very close to his father. He and his mother have always had this bond, and whenever he came back from school, he spent most of his time with her.

Personality:

Aydin is cocky and arrogant. He makes rude comments to others, just because he can. He isn't very friendly, but he isn't exactly mean either, just very cold. He doesn't have many friends, and he prefers to push people away. Still, under the icy exterior, he can definitely have fun if he wishes to. As a spy/assassin, he was trained to be unfeeling. He hardly ever shows his emotions, relying on sarcasm and teasing to cover up his feelings.

Faults:

He is too closed off from people. He finds it very difficult to let people get close.

He can be rather unkind at times. He doesn't mean to be, he just doesn't have a filter.

Love Interest? (OC+OC):

Yes of course

Love Interest Relationship Dynamic:

The same dynamic as Astraea, because the two of them are *possible* love interests.

Likes:

Playing the piano - his mother taught him how to play, and he loves playing duets with her when he is at home.

Snow - It's his favorite type of weather.

Midnight Blue - It's his favourite color, although he thinks he looks horrible in it.

Chocolate - Although he would never admit it, Aydin has got a huge sweet tooth.

Dislikes+Fears:

Orange - both the fruit and the color, he hates them both.

The ocean - he is very afraid of the ocean. Even when he is on missions, he makes an effort to stay away from large bodies of water.

People - in a general sense, he just doesn't like people. He thinks that exchanging pleasantries and small talk is stupid, and that most people are dumb and not worth his time.

Failure - he has never understood why his father is so distant from him, and he believes that it's because he is disappointed in Aydin. Aydin can't stand the thought of failing and disappointing him even more.

Aesthetic:

Classy Dark Academia. It is the perfect aesthetic for his cold and poised demeanor. Long dark coats, and plaid trousers.

Color Scheme:

Black, dark browns, evergreen, and burgundy.

Playlist to Describe Your OC:

Warrior - Imagine Dragons

Alrighty Aphrodite - Peach Pit

War of Hearts - Ruelle

Continue Reading