Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

86- Easter Break

584 24 72
By weasleytwinsimp11

  Emilia was patrolling the halls when she seen Y/n and Joseph come out of a room, she stopped and walked back to see the door wasn't there. She walked over to it and narrowed her eyebrows turning over to see Y/n and Joseph. "Hey, where did you guys just come from?" asked Emilia, Joseph and Y/n stopped and looked at each other as they turned around and looked at her.

"Wouldn't you like to know." said Joseph, Emilia made a face and turned to Y/n who face palmed and sighed.

"Actually no I don't but don't be so suspicious. Umbridge is having the Inquisitorial squad look for a group of students who form some type of army." said Emilia as she started walking away, Y/n and Joseph looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.

"What would make her come up with some crazy idea like that?" asked Y/n, Emilia stopped and shrugged turning back around, the door opened behind her as Y/n and Joseph eyes widen.

"I don't know, she's ugh." said Emilia as she looked at Y/n, Parvati and Lavender were coming out of the room to see Emilia as they looked at her and ran for it. "Honestly, Im quite upset I wasn't invited to join, I would love to cause a problem with the Ministry."

"Well, hmm I wonder what that would be like." said Y/n as she watched the door close again. Joseph turned down to look at her.

"Well anyways, did Eloise send you a letter about coming back with us for break for the dresses, guess we're spending other week in France." said Emilia as she winked, Y/n chuckled as Joseph made a face. "Well I better be off now."

"How exciting." said Y/n as she grabbed Emilia seeing the door open again, Fred and George came walking out to see Emilia as they looked at each other and made a face as the door closed.

"EMILIA!" shouted Fred as he ran over to her. She jumped and turned around to see the twins. "What are you doing out here?"

"Patrolling, what are you two doing over here. Where the hell did you even come from?" asked Emilia as she looked around

"Well eighteen years ago, a father and mother-"

"Shut up Georgie." said Emilia as he started laughing. "Well like I said I have to go, you all better leave from here too. She's going to think you guys are up to something. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Right see your E." said Y/n watching her walk off, the twins gave her a look as they ran off back to the Gryffindor common room.

"You're going to France again with her?" asked Joseph as Y/n nodded her head, the twins gave each other a smirk and looked back at them. "Why?"

"Her brother is getting married soon and his soon to be wife asked us to be her bridesmaids." said Y/n as Joseph made a face and nodded.

"Is Adrian going with you guys again?" asked Joseph with a soft tone in his voice, Fred and George looked at each other and chuckled.

"Well he lives with E so." said Fred as Y/n blinked hard and turned to Fred as Joseph made a face and turned back to her.

"Well Adrian and Miles are groomsman.. so yes.. Charlie and Bill are as well." said Y/n as Fred and George nodded. Joseph nodded and walked out of the common room. "Joseph, hey where are you going!?"

"Do you really care?" said Joseph with a tone in his voice, Y/n looked taken back as he made a face and walked away. "Of course you don't."

"Are you angry??" said Y/n as she walked after him, he turned around and looked at her as she stared back at him.

"No Y/n! Oh no not at all." said Joseph sarcastically, she narrowed her eyebrows as Adrian was walking past. "Adrian is always going to be in your bloody life, isn't he?"

"I- Joseph don't you think you're overreacting?" said Y/n, Adrian stopped and looked at Y/n as she glanced at him.

"You still love him, don't you?" said Joseph, Y/n opened her mouth but before she could say anything Adrian interrupted not wanting to hear the answer.

"You two aren't supposed to be in the halls right now." said Adrian as Joseph turned to look at him, he turned to look at Y/n and walked off. Adrian glanced at her as he too went walking off.

"Bloody hell." mumbled Y/n not knowing which one to go after, seeing Joseph walk one way and Adrian the other.

"Y/n get out of the halls before you get in trouble." said Adrian peaking his head from the corner, she turned to look at him as he gave her a smile and continued to walk away.

Adrian's smiled dropped as he continued to walk feeling that tight chest feeling again. He walked into a bathroom and splashed water on his face as he leaned over the sink. "Are you ok?" asked a voice, Adrian looked in the mirror to see Pansy standing at the doorway.

"I'm fine." said Adrian as he shook his head and walked to the door, she stopped him and looked at him.

"Is something going on between you and L/n?" asked Pansy bluntly, Adrian looked down at her and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" asked Adrian.

"I don't know, you guys have been friendly again." said Pansy, Adrian tilted his head and looked at her and chuckled.

"We are friends, Pansy." said Adrian as he grinned and walked of the bathroom, she turned back to look at him and quickly followed.

"Okay friends, right. She's with Anderson right, I have nothing to worry about right?" said Pansy as Adrian turned to look at her.

"Nothing at all Pans." said Adrian as she smiled, Adrian made a face and continued walking as she followed him.

"Are we done yet?" asked Emilia coming down the hall, Adrian looked at his watched and nodded as she sighed in relief. "Finally, I cant believe she's making me hate Hogwarts."

"Should've told her you didn't want to be in it then." said Pansy with an attitude, Emilia made a face and looked at her.

"I did, can you not hear properly? Nobody was even talking to you in the first place." said Emilia pushing past Pansy, Adrian eyes widen and turned to look at Emilia.

"Why are you mad?" asked Adrian as he followed after her. Pansy crossed her arms and scoffed as she watched them.

"Because Draco said something about Cedric." said Emilia softly, Adrian made a face and turned around to Pansy.

"Is he still alive?" whispered Adrian, Emilia rolled her eyes and slowly nodded. "Emilia?"

"Yeah he is, he's probably.. unconscious.." said Emilia as Pansy gasped and went running away. "Ha, i'm only joking, he's fine.. I think. Why do you look so gloomy?"

"Y/n." said Adrian as they made their way to the Slytherin common room. "Her and Joseph were fighting and I guess it was over me."

"Is she ok?" asked Emilia as Adrian glanced at her.

"I think, she kind of just stood there for a bit. Joseph asked her if she still loved me." said Adrian, Emilia made a surprised face and turned to look at him.

"Obviously she still does? I'm sure she's not going to tell him that, right." said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I didn't let her speak, I told them to get out of the halls and he went off angry." said Adrian, Emilia raised her eyebrows and chuckled. "I think she's angry with me."

"Well you guys will be in France for another week, city of love. Maybe you'll get her fully back and she can ditch Joseph already." said Emilia, Adrian rolled his eyes as they entered the common room to see Miles and Graham talking with Gianna, Blaise and Cane.

"Well isn't it the lovely leaders of the Inquisitorial Squad." said Cane as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Graham.

"Werent you suppose to be on patrol?" said Emilia as Graham sat back.

"I'm not a prefect, I didn't want to be in an Inquisitorial Squad so it's not really my job, are you going to give me detention about it or are you going to shut up?" said Graham with an attitude, Emilia looked taken back as the others looked at him, surprised.

"Get your wand out of your ass, giving me an attitude isn't going to boost your ego." spat Emilia as the others made a 'Oh' noise. "Well if you excuse me i'll be in my dorm."

They watched Emilia walk up the stairs and turned back to Graham. "Whats your deal?" asked Miles, Graham face palmed and sighed.

"Ive never seen you be mean to her, ever." said Gianna giving him a face, Adrian turned to look at Miles who was glaring at him.

"I didn't mean too." said Graham, Cane turned to look at Miles who looked as he was using all his might go not punch Graham in the face.

"Well I hope you drop it while we're in France." said Adrian as Graham sat deeper in the couch and looked at him. "What?"

"Im not going to France." said Graham

"What do you mean you're not going?" asked Adrian.

"That i'm not going.. I told Hayden I couldn't go because I had to go back home for the break.. so I just said I couldn't be in his wedding anymore and he said it was fine." said Graham feeling horrible as Miles and Adrian stared at him.

"Hayden's getting married??" said Gianna surprised. "I didn't even know he had a girlfriend! When is his wedding?"

"July six." said Adrian. "Bet you didn't know Emilia is leaving back to America either."

"You're lying!" said Cane surprised as he turned to look at Miles. "Why havent you told me!"

"She plans on coming back, doesn't she?" asked Gianna sitting up. Miles, Graham and Adrian looked at each other and turned back to her. "Well?"

"She said she's going to prevent coming back over here as much as she can." said Miles, crossing his arms. Gianna made a noise and went running up the stairs.

"Why?" said Cane

"She's had a rough summer, with Cedric then Cassius party to her parents, I guess she just snapped." said Adrian as Cane narrowed his eyebrows.

"What happened at Cassius party?" asked Cane, Miles shot Adrian a look as Graham looked away.

"Uh- Well I have go pack.." said Adrian as he ran up the stairs, Miles slowly got up and followed after as Graham joined after leaving Cane confused.

"Emilia is mental!" said Draco coming in holding his head with Pansy to the side of him.

———

"I usually never go home for easter." said Y/n as her, Emilia, Miles and Adrian got off the Hogwarts Express.

"Yeah neither do I." said Emilia as they got off to see Hayden, Bill, Charlie and Nick waiting for them. Y/n and Emilia glanced at each other and chuckled.

"Whats so funny girls." said Bill as Charlie smiled at Emilia, Miles made a face and turned to Adrian.

"Wouldn't you like to know." said Y/n, Hayden chuckled and went to hug his sister as Nick followed after.

"So Adrian.." said Charlie, Adrian looked at him as Bill started smiling. "Who's Joseph?"

"Stop!" said Y/n, Adrian made a face as the others started laughing. "You two are so embarrassing, why did you choose them as your groomsmen!"

"Because they're the only friends I have." said Hayden as Emilia bursted into laugher. "Anyways, do you all want to see your parents before we leave?"

"We can see them when we come back." said Miles

"Actually I was hoping you all could stay in France for the two weeks you're off. At my house of course, Eloise and I both work until six so you guys will be home alone for a bit." said Hayden as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"You trust is that much to stay at your house alone?" said Adrian as Nick chuckled.

"Well I mean you all stay back at the manner by yourselves all the time." said Hayden. "So yes, no?"

"Im not speaking to my parents." said Adrian

"Your parents aren't even home." said Emilia

"My parents won't miss me." said Miles

"Is my mum even home?" asked Y/n as she looked at Bill and Charlie. They shook their heads 'No' as she raised her eyebrows. "Well then there's no point of going home.. well besides to pack?"

"Oh yes! Clothes!" said Emilia with panicked in her voice, Charlie chuckled as he looked at her causing Emilia to go red.

"Very well, apparate home and pack. How could I forget about that." said Hayden face palming. "Go back to the manner when your done."

Y/n apparated home causing her father and Lucas to jump. "Blimey! Y/n why are you here!" said Mr. L/n, Lucas went to hug her as she chuckled.

"I came to pack some clothes. I was hoping to run into mum, but I can always just call her now. I have to hurry though if you'll excuse me." said Y/n as she ran up the stairs.

"Lucas and I made sundaes, if you want to some while you pack." said Mr. L/n as he opened the door to her room. She smiled and grabbed it as her father looked at her.

"Thanks!" said Y/n, she looked up at her dad to see his sadden face. "Everything alright?"

"You've grown so much, I remember when you were only eleven nearly falling down the stairs on your first day going to Hogwarts. Then all the letters you've sent about how you became friends with the twins, then when you got your first boyfriend, Mr Alder was interesting. Then you became friends with Emilia, Miles, and Adrian, you started dating Adrian and you couldn't be without him and now it's your last year.." said Mr. L/n as Y/n looked down. "Guess we have two more years until Lucas goes off as well."

"If Lucas ends up getting a girlfriend named Samantha don't be surprised." said Y/n with a laugh as she grabbed a bunch of clothes.

"Who Samantha?" said Mr. L/n with a laugh, Y/n chuckled as she heard Lucas footsteps running up the stairs.

"What about Samantha!!?" said Lucas, Mr. L/n looked at him surprised causing Y/n to bursted into laugher.

"That you're going to see her for Hayden's wedding." said Y/n as Lucas smiled grew ear to ear. "Samantha is my friends little sister, she's the same age as Lucas."

"Ahh she's a wizard huh! All my kids are going to fall in love with wizards! How wonderful!" said Mr. L/n as Y/n chuckled and looked at him.

———

Miles apparated into Emilia's room causing her to jump as he laughed. "Fuck Miles, Adrian lives here too, you can apparate into his room too, you know, instead of scaring me." said Emilia she walked back into her closest.

"Sorry it's just so much fun to see you get scared." said Miles as he sat on her bed, she rolled her eyes and turned back to look at him.

"I don't know what to pack, what clothes to wear." groaned Emilia, Miles smiled and laid back in her bed as she came out and started throwing random clothes in her trunk. "I guess I can always go shopping."

Miles sat up and looked at her as she looked in her trunk. "Of course, two weeks in France. How do you think that will go?" asked Miles as Emilia looked at him. "With Adrian and Y/n, of course."

"Well good question, they're a bit weird right now, aren't they? Maybe they'll fix their problems in the city of love." said Emilia with a laugh, Miles looked at her softly as she walked back to her closet, he pulled her close to him.

"You know you're annoyingly beautiful." said Miles as he held his hands on her back, she gave him a look as he smiled.

"And you're just annoying." said Emilia smiling and moving back. He grinned and pulled her closer to him. "See my point was proven."

"Ha ha you're so funny E." said Miles as he rested his hand on her cheek pulling her in, his tongue entered her mouth as he ran his hand down to her hips bringing her in closer, he leaned back as she got on top of him.

———

Hayden was walking to Emilia's room when he said Miles and Emilia kissing, he blinked hard and turned around. Nick and Adrian were walking down to see Hayden's pale face. Nick stuck his head into her room as his jaw dropped. "EMILIA ARIELLA MORALES! MILES KEVIN BLETCHLEY!" shouted Nick as they pulled apart beet red in the face.

"I don't know what to say!" said Hayden surprised, Miles turned back to Emilia who was covering her face.

"At least you guys could've closed the door." said Adrian with a laugh as Hayden and Nick turned to him. Y/n apparated into Emilia room as they all looked at her.

"What? Did I miss something?" asked Y/n as Adrian bursted into laugher. Emilia groaned and hide in her closet as Nick and Hayden stared at Miles.

"Nick and Hayden just caught Emilia and Miles kissing! You missed it Y/n/n! Merlin I can't breathe." said Adrian laughing as Y/n turned to Miles.

"Oh!" said Y/n looking at the two older boys. "At least it was just kissing!"

"Merlin Y/n you want me to die." said Miles as he groaned and covered his face. Adrian bursted more into more fits of laugher as Nick and Hayden looked at each other. They walked in as Miles got up quickly.

"Miles.. are you fucking my baby sister?" asked Hayden as Y/n jaw dropped, Adrian was now on the floor in tears as Emilia made a face and came out of the closet.

"No?" said Miles slowly. Hayden tilted his head as Nick narrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not!"

"You two are annoying, leave him alone." said Emilia as they turned to look at her, Miles turned to Y/n who was holding back her laugh and looking at Adrian.

"She's protecting her boyfriend Hays!" said Nick as Hayden cracked a smile, Emilia rolled her eyes and turned to Miles.

"We aren't dating." said Emilia

"Anymore!" said Adrian from the floor, Emilia face palmed as Miles stood behind Emilia. Bill and Charlie came walking to the door to see Adrian on the floor.

"What is going on?" asked Charlie as they turned to look at them. "Are you alright, Adrian!?"

"Nothing is going on, we're just ready now, right. Everyone is here great we can leave." said Emilia as Miles glanced at her. Nick and Hayden looked at each other and bursted into laugher.

"Then what is wrong with this one?" asked Bill looking down at Adrian who was against the wall. Y/n covered her mouth and held back her laugh as Bill and Charlie narrowed their eyebrows.

"Just Adrian being Adrian." said Y/n as she helped him up. Charlie gave her a look as Adrian smiled and held his stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
80.7K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
60.3K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
23.2K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...