Aftertaste (Sin #2)

By bourbonvanilla

Aftertaste, noun Af·ter·taste : persistence of a sensation (as of flavor or an emotion) after the stimulating... More

0.
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.

XXXVII.

22.9K 893 270
By bourbonvanilla

Alexander and I have a heavy make-out session in the bed later that evening. And I mean heavy. He's on top of me, placing kisses down my neck, his hand under my shirt and on my breast, playing with my nipple.

He's licking and biting my skin, most likely leaving marks, but I don't care. My head falls to the side, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip as my eyes roll back.

"Fuck, baby. Fuck," Alexander groans, his hips moving against mine. I wrap my legs around his waist, my hand going through his hair, tugging and gripping, the other hand exploring his back, touching his hot skin, feeling his hard muscles beneath.

If I'm sure about anything, it's that I have an incredulously hot boyfriend.

He pushes my shirt upwards, exposing my skin, sliding lower. A groan leaves my mouth when he kisses my stomach, but then we hear something. The meowing. Alexander lifts his head and looks at me. I look towards the door. We left Lady Macbeth in the living room because Alexander didn't even want to hear about her sleeping in the same room as us.

"Ignore her," I tell him breathlessly, my hips shifting under him in a plea to continue where we left off.

I don't have to tell him twice. His mouth lowers and he's kissing me up my stomach again, coming to my breasts, but the meowing continues and it even intensifies. Alexander lifts himself up to his forearms, his lips detaching from my skin. "Fuck, I can't do this. Holy shit." He rolls himself off me, laying on his back, his arm covering his eyes.

I keep my eyes on the ceiling, trying to calm my breathing down. "Maybe I should go see what she wants," I say, but I don't move.

"Yeah. Probably," Alexander says, not moving either, keeping his arm over his eyes.

I turn my head too look at him. "Sorry," I mumble, sitting up and pushing my shirt back down.

He sighs. "Not your fault," he murmurs back, removing his arm from his eyes and putting it under his head.

I get up from the bed and walk to the door, opening it to see what's going on out there. I turn the light on, looking for the little trouble-maker. She's standing by the door, on the right, and when she sees me seeing her, she runs away and hides. "Seriously?" I say. "Should Alexander come out here to calm you down? It seems you prefer him over me," I tell her, not taking it to my heart at all. I can't blame her, honestly.

"Nah, I'm good where I am. She'll have to get over her tantrum herself," Alexander says.

I see how Lady Macbeth tilts her head to the side when she hears Alexander and it's interesting because he wants nothing to do with her, yet it seems like she actually likes him a lot. She's not scared of him, whereas she still doesn't let me come near her enough to pet her, but she willingly went on Alexander's lap.

"Maybe we should let her sleep with us tonight. She's scared since this is all new and unknown for her."

"No," Alexander says without any pause. I look over my shoulder to find him sitting on the bed with a pillow behind his back.

"Come on. It's just for this night."

"No. Let's not make her get used to it because she's not stepping a foot in this room."

I cross my arms over my chest, giving him my best pleading look. That big eyed, pouty look always works with him.

His eyes narrow. He knows exactly what I'm trying to do. "Gabrielle, the answer is still no. Stop giving me that look," he says. I can just feel his willpower slipping from his hands and his wall crumbling down. I should feel bad sometimes for learning all the tricks and using them on him when I want something, but, hey, it's always for a good cause.

I step away from the door, still looking at him and sighing. "Okay, let's just leave her out there, completely alone and scared, then. Like heartless bastards that we are," I mumble.

Alexander rubs his face with his hands, his patience running thin with me today. "You can leave the door open, but she's not coming in," he mumbles grudgingly.

I feel like this is as far as I'm going to go with him today, so I take it. "Okay!" I say, jumping on the bed so he bounces. He just gives me a look. "Grumpy, aren't you?" I bump his shoulder. "Let's just ... sleep," he mumbles.

I grin.

But as soon as we turn the lights off and settle in the bed, Alexander suddenly sits up. "Motherfucker!" he bellows, turning the light on.

"What?" I ask, lifting just my head.

"Can you get this cat off me already?" He's looking at Lady Macbeth with disgust while she's sitting on his chest, looking at him. They're having a staredown and I have to hold back laughter.

"Just let her stay here tonight, Alex. She's scared. And she obviously likes you."

He gives me a wide-eyed look. "She's not sleeping with us in the same bed, Gabrielle!" he growls in frustration. He's not even moving an inch, acting as if there's a tiger sitting on his stomach. Jesus Christ.

"Well, tell her that. It's between you and her, apparently," I say and just turn around, putting my head on the pillow again. "Just turn the lights off, okay?"

"Are you actually serious?" Alexander asks. "Gabby," he says, nudging me a little when I don't respond him. "Oh, come on," he mutters to himself.

All the time, I'm pressing my lips together, fighting the urge to burst out laughing.

"Oh, fuck me," he mutters and I feel him shifting in the bed. "You better not make a sound and you better stay where you are," he says, talking to the cat. "I'll just take you back to the shelter tomorrow. Unbelievable." He turns the lights off and makes himself comfortable. He probably has to sleep on his back since Lady Macbeth stayed on top of him and so he can't touch me.

When I'm dozing off, I still feel him shifting and sighing to himself, but he doesn't move to take the cat off him, either. I take it as a huge progress and a sign that he cares about the cat more than he shows.

˙˙˙

Next morning, I wake up before Alexander. I turn and look at him sprawled on his back, his hand resting on his stomach. I contemplate just leaving him sleep because I know he had a restless night because of Lady Macbeth. I know that once, he had to take her to the litter box because I heard him.

She's nowhere to be seen now and I have a chance to do my end of the deal we made. I remove the covers so I have more space and I sit on his thighs. He stirs a little, but doesn't wake up.

I lean down, placing a kiss on top of his chest and continuing my way down, removing his arm from his stomach so I have a free path downwards. Alexander groans and as I look up, I see his eyebrows are knit together, but his eyes remain closed.

When I come to his boxer briefs, I linger a little, before I push them down. Alexander shifts on the bed, opening his eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asks with his groggy, deep morning voice, his head lifted to see me more clearly.

"What I promised you'll get," I say sultrily.

He chuckles, his hand touching my cheek. "You don't have to do it just because we made a deal. I wasn't bein' serious." But by his longing look on his face, he wants this. And so do I.

"But I was. Besides, I like doing it so just shut up and enjoy the show."

My mouth just touches his tip when we hear it again. The meowing. I close my eyes as a, "Fucking hell!" flies out of Alexander's mouth. "What the fuck does she want? Fucking clockblocker."

I sigh and sit up because the meowing doesn't stop. Lady Macbeth sits by the door and just ... meows.

"That's it. We're taking her back today," Alexander says, plopping his feet on the ground.

I rub my lips together, feeling some of his frustration as well. "Nope," I say. "She's just like this now. She'll get used to it." Hopefully.

Alexander throws me a look over his shoulder. "I'm not taking my chances."

Poor guy. He goes to the bathroom and slams the door shut. I give Lady Macbeth an accusing look. "Look what you did now, you little troublemaker." She meows in return.

I get up from the bed and when I go near her, she doesn't run away, but she jumps away from my hand when I try to pet her. I guess she's really showing her favouritism. I give her food and change her water. I hear the shower running in the bathroom and I look at Lady Macbeth with pursed lips. "Just be good for thirty minutes, can you?" I mumble. She ignores me completely.

I take that as a yes.

I go to the bathroom and shut the door so the cat won't be able to come inside. I pull the oversized shirt over and take my panties off. Alexander's back is to me and even now I can see how tight his muscles are. His body is all tense because, quite frankly, one cat ruined his whole night and morning. But I'll make it up for it.

I slide in after him, pressing my naked body against his back. His water is freezing cold and I immediately jump back. "How can you shower in this?" I ask, wrapping my arms around myself.

Alexander turns around. "Have to cool down somehow," he replies.

My eyes drop down. It seems like cold water isn't helping him much.

I regulate the water so it's a bit warmer and it doesn't give me a heart attack and then bring our bodies closer together again, putting my hands on his chest. I trail them down his wet skin and I take him in my hands, pressing a kiss on his chest. He groans, his hand coming to my hip.

"No cat this time," I promise. "She can't come in here."

"She better not if she wants to live," Alexander says seriously, squeezing my hip.

I chuckle. The water falls down on us, soaking me immediately. My hair clings to my back. I drop down to my knees to finish what I've started before and I don't hesitate at all. I wrap my lips around him and take him in as deep as I can. "Holy ... shit. That's so goddamn good," Alexander says, placing one hand on the wall behind me and the other on the back of my head.

I can't look up at him to see the expression on his face because of the water falling down on us and I wish I could because I love watching him receive pleasure from me. I bob my head back and forwards, stopping at the tip to lick and suck which makes the muscles on his stomach tighten along with his hand on my head. "Ah, shit," he says.

His hand suddenly goes under my arm, pulling me up. I release him and give him a confused look, standing up. "What ..."

I can't finish the sentence because his mouth is on me and his hand is at the back of my neck, holding me just where he wants me. He pushes me against the wall and pulls back, swiftly turning me around. He wraps his arms around me, one holding my breast and the other going between my legs. My head falls back on his shoulder and he nibbles at the skin I expose to him.

He pushes a finger inside and I let out a moan, my hands coming to the wall for support. "So ready for me, aren't you?" Alexander says against my neck. "All mine. All fucking mine. Every inch of you, baby."

I can't speak. I can only feel. His finger slips out of me and I pant in protest, but his cock is already there, pressing inside from behind. He enters me fast, making me cry out and arch my back to take more.

His hand, the one that was between my legs before, comes to my ass now, just caressing and squeezing while the other one is still busy with my breast, playing with my nipple and pinching it here and there.

"God," I moan, widening my stance so he has a better access and he can go deeper. Faster. Shit, it feels good.

"Yes, baby. Give it to me. Give me all," Alexander says into my shoulder, his hips moving in a furious pace.

His hand goes back between my legs and soon, that's it for me and I'm crying his name out, my muscles clenching so hard around him that it sends him over the edge, too. "Goddamn, it's always so fucking good with you," Alexander says, his forehead resting on my shoulder. When he slips out of me, he smacks my ass and I yelp.

"Hey!" I say, swiftly turning around.

He just winks at me, suddenly in a much better mood, I see.

˙˙˙

When I'm on the couch, reading a textbook with a marker in my hand later that day after Alexander and I ate lunch together, a bell goes off, making me look up, losing my concentration.

"I'll go," Alexander offers, already standing up from the other side of the couch.

I look back down at the book and briefly hear him open the door. I hear he says something to the person, but I don't hear what and I don't even hear who it is.

I stand up and close the textbook to see who's there, but I hear the door closing and Alexander walking back towards me. "Who was it?" I wonder.

"Wrong door. Wrong area, actually," he mutters, shaking his head.

I look at him weirdly.

The bell goes off again and I look towards the door.

This time, I go and open it and my good mood goes to hell. Lena is standing there, all soaked from the rain outside. I furrow my eyebrows together. "Hi. Please, don't close the door in my face, too. I come in peace and I just want to talk to you both." 

*

Little spoiler: Gabrielle should've just slammed the door in her face, too.

Btw, I have a few things on my mind today. Firstly, you're still messaging me about the updates of Aftertaste and whether I'll continue it and Y E S, I promise, updates are every Saturday, but you know ... time zones and stuff exist and I post when I can on SATURDAY. No worries, really, I'm a more organized bit*h this year. I write things down ✨ in my little planner.

Aaaaand, the second thing ... A NEW STORY! On Monday! On Radish! I'll post more details on twitter (@patriciakauthor) and here on wattpad. I'm so so so so SO excited for it. Truly. Been working on it for months now and ... yeahhhh.

Anyways, this is all from me, I know you're tired already lmao bye 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 46 32
The dictionary defines the soul as the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being which shows a person's moral or emotional nature or sense of ide...
31.4K 326 32
This is my first time writing anything on here so things might be all over the place but hey what ya going to do. Anyways,your a human that had a tro...
657K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
21.8K 429 35
Desire /de'zī(e)r/ Noun A strong feeling of wanting to have something